PDA

View Full Version : Compromising Situations.....

Xazor Elessar
Aug 12th, 2002, 12:50:40 PM
A woman and a large wolf crept down the halls of the Greater Jedi Order Living Quarters. After tending to her Padawan's condition (http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=21473), the Knight Xazor, made her way toward her room with a friend. Silently they walked......save for the pitter patter of the wolf's paws on the floor. Finally after winding turns and detours, the Garou placed a hand on the door and it opened with a hissing sound. She made way for the wolf to follow her inside....then she shut the door and walked toward the window to make sure no one was listening below. Pulling the coverings over the glass, she walked over to the door and locked it, putting her finger to her lips and motioning for the wolf to follow her. Sitting down upon her bed, she let out a relieved sigh.

"Okay....I don't think that you have to stay as you are.....we're safe from others eyes and ears......"

She said softly, patting the wolf on the head one last time before he turned back into his human form....

Vega Van-Derveld
Aug 12th, 2002, 12:54:35 PM
The wolf rose onto its hind legs as its black fur retreated, becoming a bright shade of blonde. In a quick swift transformation, the feral creature became a man - who stood wearing now somewhat tattering clothes, an unfortunate side effect of the transformation. His head was the last thing to transform, and he canted his head backwards allowing his canines to retreat back wards and his yellow eyes to become once again cyan before looking towards Xazor expectantly.

"... You have my attention."

Xazor Elessar
Aug 12th, 2002, 01:01:48 PM
Xazor watched Vega transform.....it was strange how he looked....she had never viewed a change before, for she could never see herself do it. Sighing, she looked at the floor and then motioned for him to sit wherever he like.

"Now what were you saying all that to me on the ship for? You want to kill Shade....I understand.....but I love him, you know it...."

She sighed and shook her head, glancing up at a picture of her husband. Her heart ached for him now.....now that she had her senses about her.

I understand how you feel though.....

Vega Van-Derveld
Aug 12th, 2002, 01:03:21 PM
"I want to and will kill those who oppose me, Xazor. It doesn't matter whether it's Shade or any other dreg of the Order," he replied.

Vega folded his arms over his chest, declining the offer to sit as he instead stood leaning against the wall by the doorway of her quarters.

Xazor Elessar
Aug 12th, 2002, 01:08:27 PM
Xazor growled deeply, exposing her elongated canines.

"You will have to kill me, then....."

She crossed her arms over her chest and eyed the picture again. Calling it to her hands with the Force, she held it tightly to her chest.....wishing that he would return to her soon......

Vega Van-Derveld
Aug 12th, 2002, 01:11:39 PM
"For some reason, I don't imagine you will oppose me Xazor. I think you want me to destroy him so that you won't have to fight with guilt,"

He mimicked her, sneering so that one long fang showed.

Xazor Elessar
Aug 12th, 2002, 01:22:43 PM
The Knight narrowed her eyes at him and pushed the thoughts of such a thing out of her mind. Shaking her head, she held the picture closer.

"Vega......I will not do such a thing. I love my husband despite what you may want me to think....despite what you think I want. Despite............."

What I thought I wanted......

Vega Van-Derveld
Aug 12th, 2002, 01:27:03 PM
"What you thought you wanted, and what you still want now."

Vega gave a lopsidedly smile, folding his arms tighter over his body.

"Look right into my eyes and tell me that there is no cell in your body that wants me, that you are totally free of any sentimental or emotional drives for me."

Xazor Elessar
Aug 12th, 2002, 01:29:26 PM
Xazor looked up at Vega and shook her head.

"What I don't want now......"

She said softly, then he offered her a challenge. The Knight narrowed her eyes once again and looked right into his.....then became entranced....in a strange way. Shaking her head nervously, she smiled.

"I have no desire f....for you Vega...there is not a cell.....in my body that...that......wants you....."

She stuttered and stammered over her words but got the point out as needed. Sighing, the Knight continued looking into his eyes....wondering what he was thinking....

Vega Van-Derveld
Aug 12th, 2002, 01:32:01 PM
"LIES!"

The Force struck Xazor and propelled her off of her bed down onto the floor beside it, pinning her down. Vega approached, boots thudding with a loud metal clink, and looked down at her.

"Tell. The. Truth."

Xazor Elessar
Aug 12th, 2002, 01:36:58 PM
Xazor winced as she hit the floor. Closing her eyes, she shook her head and reached for the picture of her husband that now laid shattered on the floor. Her eyes shot open and darted up at Vega.

"I LOVE SHADE! You can't have me Vega! I'm taken!"

With that, she harnessed the Force and shot a heavy blast at Vega's chest, propelling him into the wall where he was. The Knight struggled to get up to her feet....and then sat back upon the bed. Her mind was racing......a love for Shade.....a strange lust for Vega......and yet, soft feelings for Dasquian. She knew she loved her husband and nothing would change that.....but his pressing the issue.....and his strength.........she couldn't stop thinking about.....

Vega Van-Derveld
Aug 12th, 2002, 01:39:34 PM
He almost crashed into the wall, but caught himself before he did so and dropped, landing with a thunk. He motioned towards himself as Xazor was lifted off her feet and yanked in to hover infront of him. As he did this, he pushed the picture from her hand and threw it so that it shattered further against the wall.

"Wrong answer."

Xazor Elessar
Aug 12th, 2002, 01:47:23 PM
Xazor fought against the Force pull that Vega put on her. She reached out for the picture but it was too late and it slammed against the wall, shattering it further than it had been. The Knight growled and looked back at Vega.

"I thought you cared for me Vega, if so.....why are you doing this? You're ready to hurt me, aren't you? Why? Why Vega?"

She poured the questiones at him, offering him a stern gaze.....her eyes piercing his soul to the core. She was so close to him now......just inches away from his body. Thoughts ran rapidly through her mind as she tried to understand what he was doing......

Vega Van-Derveld
Aug 12th, 2002, 01:50:33 PM
He wasn't used to not getting what he wanted, that much was true, but he wasn't about to admit it.

"In the hope that you might give up this pathetic mask and let your true feelings show,"

He snorted and the Force hold on Xazor dropped, letting her fall to the floor.

Xazor Elessar
Aug 12th, 2002, 01:56:06 PM
The Knight fell to the floor with a thud and placed her head in her hands as a few tears fell down her cheeks.

"I can't do that Vega......you know I can't. I must listen to logic now.....not my lust. My heart is divided and there is nothing I can do!"

She cried out to him, wishing that she could make him understand. Rising to her feet slowly, she stood close to him and brought her hand up to touch his face ever so gently......

Vega Van-Derveld
Aug 12th, 2002, 01:58:38 PM
"If you are going to say no," he snarled.

"Why do you keep showing affection like this?"

He reached up and grabbed her hand pulling it away.

"You bloody temptress, do you get pleasure out of confusing me?!"

Xazor Elessar
Aug 12th, 2002, 02:01:08 PM
Xazor looked down at her hand which was grasped tightly in Vega's. She shook her head and looked up at him.

"I was not showing you affection......I was being nice......."

She lied slightly......yes, she was being nice.......and yes, it was affection. Fighting herself in her mind, she looked away and sighed deeply......

Vega Van-Derveld
Aug 13th, 2002, 11:53:15 AM
"I can't be bothered with this. You're far too much more trouble than you're worth, Jedi,,"

He turned from Xazor and shook his head, walking to the door, opening it..

"Good riddance."

Xazor Elessar
Aug 13th, 2002, 11:58:09 AM
Xazor growled deeply and called upon the Force, then shot a heavy Force blast at his back.

"Yes, good riddance! I hope that the others see you and take you out! You will never kill my husband....and another thing, you are only lying to yourself Vega! Remember that!"

She yelled out after him as tears streamed down her cheeks. She regretted saying no to him now...for he regretted their friendship too....

Vega Van-Derveld
Aug 13th, 2002, 12:54:50 PM
"I will kill him, and you too."

He grinned to himself before departing out into the halls of the LQ - there was much work to be done.

Xazor Elessar
Aug 13th, 2002, 01:06:45 PM
"Good Vega! I'll be sure to get to you first...we'll see who kills who..."

The Knight growled deeply and slammed the door after him. Things had definatly not gone as planned....