PDA

View Full Version : New Bonds [Pheonix]

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 12th, 2002, 02:33:05 AM
The Jedi Knight Dasquian Belargic passed along the hallway towards the door number he'd been given of the new admitance to the order, Pheonix. She was a dark elf, or so he'd come to understand, so this should certainly be interesting - as according to most he was a 'High elf', which were in history apparently enemies with the drow. Upon arriving at the girls door, he gave a light knock and waited.

Pheonix Planesrender
Aug 12th, 2002, 02:41:18 AM
Pheonix sprang from her bed, literaly, and landed without a sound on the floor, slightly crouched down with her dagger in hand. She remembered where she was and shook her head.

'I am being to jumpy. No one will hurt me here.' she thought to herself.

Pheonix placed her dagger on a table and steped over to the door. She opened it and the bright light of the hall burst in on the dark room. She cringed as the light hit her eyes and gave herself a moment to clear her vision.

Once able to see, she looked at the figure in the doorway. Dasquian, the high elf that had greeted her when she first came, was standing there.

"Oh! Milord Dasquian. I didn't know you were coming. Um, please come in."

The elvish slips out and Pheonix takes a few steps back into her room and waited for him to step in before closing the door.

"May I ask the reason for your visit, milord?"

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 12th, 2002, 02:43:18 AM
Dasquian gave a bow in greeting to Pheonix as she welcomed him in, and stepped in as the door was closed behind him.

"I have come to deliver some news on the matter of your training, friend."

A slight smile played on his lips as he replied to her in the same melodic tongue that she had spoken in.

"The Council has decreed that I am to train you in the ways of the Jedi."

Pheonix Planesrender
Aug 12th, 2002, 02:47:14 AM
Pheonix was a bit startled by this news. But was glad none the less. It seemed very few around here knew the tongues that she spoke in and he was one of them.

Pheonix bowed before Dasquian, a small smile going across her lips.

"Milord, I would be honored to be your padawan."

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 12th, 2002, 02:51:36 AM
"Please, Pheonix. There is no need to call me 'milord'. Simple Dasquian will do," he replied with a nervous smile.

"I will begin your training soon, however before I do... do you mind telling me of your past, my apprentice?"

Pheonix Planesrender
Aug 12th, 2002, 03:13:12 AM
Pheonix looked up at him and sat down on her bed. She touched a small, black crystal that hung, by a silver chain, around her neck.

"My home city is the underground city of Neriak. An amazing place, if you are able to get past to troll and ogre area of it. My mother was the Priestess of Neriak and my father, just another malitia guard. Sense I was young, I was raised to be the next Priestess of Neriak, once my mother died.

I was trained to be a shadow knight from the time that I was 20 years old ((which would actualy seem around 5)) untill I was 100. At that point in my life, I thought I knew where I would be my entire life. The ruler of Neriak.

That is when I found out that I was able to heal others and that I found out that hate and anger were not the only paths in life. Nexziro, my best friend, I guess you could call him, was playing by one of the many waterfalls around Nerak when he fell from the top of it to a pile of rocks at the bottom. I quickly ran to him. He had been hit on the head hard and was bleeding, quickly.

I touched his wound and felt my strength and health being given to him. I didn't really know what was happening untill he woke up and I let go of him, droping to the ground from energy lost.

When the people of Neriak found out that I had healed another and shown love towards a male, they exiled me. That was 13 years ago.

Around a year ago, I found a portal between your worlds and mine. I crossed over from my world and came here, seaking help to save the ones that were sacrificed every week to the goddess, Lolth,and to save Nexziro from life as a slave, for that is all he would be because of me."

Pheonix looked at the ground as she related her story to Dasquian.

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 13th, 2002, 11:46:15 AM
Dasquian watched the girl as she told her tale, clearly seeing the sadness and partial shame she showed. He paced forward and set a hand against her shoulder, giving it a light squeeze.

"You have a very interesting past, Pheonix. You must not be ashamed of it, for all that passes in ones life is character building and history now. Do not let anything you have failed at previously get you down now, all I'm concerned about is the present you,"

He canted his head - his expression was warm and reassuring, and calmed her inside.

"Neither I or anyone else will judge you on your past deeds, only those you make in this Order."

Pheonix Planesrender
Aug 13th, 2002, 12:19:30 PM
Pheonix looks up at him then at the hand on her shoulder. The light and dark skin of their kind touched.

"I guess it is not the jedi I fear right now about judging me but more my people. I could be killed for this. My mother, if she knew where I was, would sacrifice me before seeing me touching your kind."

She shakes her head, her silver hair falling in her face.

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 13th, 2002, 12:21:29 PM
"I can assure you that will not happen. As a member of this Order, you can be sure that we will defend you with our own lives. You are among those who consider you family now, Pheonix,"

He brought his hand down and folded his arms behind his back, smiling broadly.

Pheonix Planesrender
Aug 18th, 2002, 04:40:38 PM
Pheonix sighs then looks up at him. Her expression had changed to a small grin.

"So when do we start training, anyways, Milord?"

She suddenly felt an urge to start her training.

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 19th, 2002, 02:52:43 AM
"As soon as you wish to.. if you like would could head to the training grounds now," he replied with an equally cheerful grin.

Pheonix Planesrender
Aug 21st, 2002, 10:38:19 PM
"Now if it is posable, milord Dasquian."

Pheonix wished to learn what the jedi knew and how to use the force more.

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 23rd, 2002, 03:05:37 AM
"Very well, follow me."

This said, he turned and headed out for the academy (http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=22089).