PDA

View Full Version : The last of the gang fall in.

Hrolthar Benatoer
Aug 12th, 2002, 01:39:17 AM
The heat was getting to Hrolthar in a way it had never gotton to him back at home. The Jedi kept there heating on to high and it was starting to bother him under all his protective armor. He rubbed his brow and wiped away the sweat.

The short man standing at only 4'4 looked around at all the human applicants that were still to be soon to be seen to, some were young, some were older than he expected....some were even very young children. He grunted somewhat and took his own seat waiting for a greeter to meet him.

'Hello sir...you here to join?' Said a little child to Hrolthar with a cute childish smile.

'Yes i am child...i wish to be a jedi just like you' He said with a kind smile through his thick beard poking the child carefully in the stomerch, the child laughed. ' Go sit down child...they wll be here soon. Said Hrolthar quite serously, and the child smiled and sat down next to him.

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 12th, 2002, 02:35:39 AM
'They' approached and gave a bow, folding his hands behind his back as he smiled at the newcomer.

"Welcome to the Greater Jedi Order, friend. Tell me, why is it you wish to become part of the Jedi?"

Hrolthar Benatoer
Aug 12th, 2002, 03:33:22 AM
'D...Dasquian Belargic?...THE Dasquian?....my old mate Dasquian?''

The dwarf looked the Jedi Knight up and down a few moments, sniffing and trying to exsamin the cloths he wore. 'But....but hes dead...'

He said sadly, nodding with sorrow with little hope of finding his friend he had all but lost 250 years ago..

'Im sorry i made a mistake...and now to your question...'

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 12th, 2002, 03:34:34 AM
Dasquian lofted a brow.

"I am the Dasquian Belargic, that is correct.. I am most certainly not dead."

Hrolthar Benatoer
Aug 12th, 2002, 04:23:40 AM
Hrolthars eyes snapped right open, his mouth dropped open and his heart raced ten to the dozen, he had been looking for Dasquian for a very long time and gave up once again and very long time ago. he could hard speak,as his heart thumped so loud.

' Dasquian, it is i Hrolthar...i have missed you so musch old friend' The dawrfian said hobberling over to the blonde man and wrappig his arms around his waist with his head agaist the chest of the Jedi Knight.

'Where have you been?' He said..tears rolling down his cheeks.

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 12th, 2002, 04:25:54 AM
"Hrolthar?"

Dasquian looked downwards at the figure that was embracing him. He quirked one eyebrow, then suddenly felt memories flooding into his mind. He did recognise this one, and was sure that he had known him in his time at the Republic. A smile played on his lips as he canted his head down towards the weeping man.

"Friend... calm yourself," he said in a warm yet stern voice.

"... It has been a very long time."

Hrolthar Benatoer
Aug 12th, 2002, 04:33:08 AM
'it..its must be over 200 years, but i bring good news and some bad news..' He began and half smile sweeping his lips. 'Im affraid your son Sulli past away some 60 years past...he died of a deep wound to his chest...' He said remebering how he nearly got hit by the machine also. The dwarf lowerd his head in sorrow.

'However, not before he had 3 sons and a daughter all doing to well for me to handle and they all call me uncle Ben-Ben...not a clue why, the eldest of your grandsons is named.....Dasquian Hermir Belargic....after you' He continued, his face with a smile...

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 12th, 2002, 04:53:49 AM
Dasquian eyes widened. He had thought Sulli passed away when his mother did, after the battle with the Sith in his home community.

"I have grandsons?!"

He looked downwards with a blink, slightly panicked, then composed himself quickly.

"... N-now there will be other times to speak of this, friend. W-w-we must deal with your admitance first."

Hrolthar Benatoer
Aug 12th, 2002, 04:56:42 AM
'Well, i did come here to join but i think after this meeting it changes a bit, i must return back to our home and tell of the good news must i not?..now i hae found you my quest is completed...we all gave up on you along time ago..' He smiled a warm smile and let go of Dasquian.

' And yes you have grandsons....' He chuckled in his deep rich voice.

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 12th, 2002, 05:00:15 AM
"You have changed you mind, simply upon laying eyes on me again?"

The thought of family welled in his mind. His gut churned and crunched up, making him feel ill.

Hrolthar Benatoer
Aug 12th, 2002, 05:03:55 AM
' Do you not want me to tell the Belargic family of your exsistance?....they would me verypleased to know you are safe and well' He said through his thick brown beard followed by another hearty laugh.

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 12th, 2002, 05:04:55 AM
"... I think perhaps... I need some time before you do that, if that is alright,"

He rose a hand in dismissal.

"But that is not the matter at hand..."

Hrolthar Benatoer
Aug 12th, 2002, 05:12:26 AM
' Yes!..' He laughed ' That is the Dasquian i knew, you have not changed a bit...its....its good to see my friend again... He said looking up from his stocky,short body...

' I will join of course...but who should train myself?..you know im not quick to trust '

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 12th, 2002, 05:13:47 AM
"That is for our Council to decree, Master Dwarf," he said with a nervous chuckle.

"Hopefully they will conclude their choice so. I do very much want to catch up and hear about this... family."

Pheonix Planesrender
Aug 12th, 2002, 11:45:58 AM
Pheonix looked into the RC from a hall out side of it. She saw her new master talking to a short by large man. None the less of how short he was, he was still about an inch or two taller than herself.

Pheonix walked over to her master and bowed, her hood pulled over her head. She looked at the man and tried to figure out, by looking at his face, if he could speak Elven. She tried her luck at it but still kept her face in shadows.

"Hello, milord dwarf. I am Pheonix Planesrender, padawan to master Dasquian."

Xazor Elessar
Aug 12th, 2002, 12:10:01 PM
A glint of silver could be seen from the shadows as it caught the light from the deep blueness of the eyes that belonged to Xazor. She watched the situation unfold before her eyes, and she smiled to herself allowing her elongated canines to portrude over her lip. Stepping into the light, it bathed her soft skin and showed the healty glow that encompassed her being. The Knight began to walked across the room toward the small gathering, wondering what was to become of the man who knew Dasquian. Her blue robes flowed behind her gently like ocean waves and her long blonde hair was done up in Garou Warrior Braids. Gold coins were woven into the braids and they clanged together softly until she came to a stop a near meter from the group. Bowing in respect, she smiled again, her elongated canines caught the light as well as the silver in her eyes.

"Greetings.....I am Warrior Jedi Knight and Council Member, Xazor Dawnstrider. You seek to learn of the Light and become a Jedi?"

She questioned softly, canting her head to the side as she eyed the newcomer. It baffled her so, that just the other day she was speaking to Dasquian about his family.....and now he found out he had some. It was all very interesting and she wished to learn of this man whom called himself a friend of her fellow Knight....

Hrolthar Benatoer
Aug 12th, 2002, 08:19:42 PM
Hrolthar couldn't trust his eyes, in fact he had to blink twice to get it to register with his brain. She was beutiful as a dove and as graceful as a swan. In fact he had never seen a human,no no she was no human,Humanoid he had ever seen. First of all he spouted out a load of babble in his own tounge that no one else could understand.

'Azbadu men, Caku men Rasp?' [My Lady. How are you today?]

His said in formal Dwarven to Xazor. Anyone of greater rank or nobility than him he called lord or lady simple as that and he was never rude to anyone but his enemies and fools that were nasty to innocent people and his family, once of which he considered Dasquian as, althought he was truely only a very old friend.

'Oh, i apologize m'lady, i speak in my tounge to much i guess...' He chuckled hearty, showing a wide grin just recognizable through his thick brown, braided beard.' I am Hrolthar Benatoer of the house of Germanli, and yes i request to become part of this order...' He said merrily. He then turned to Pheonix, with a smile and a nod not forgetting her.

'Saesa omentien lle' [Pleasure Meeting you] Ben said in his best Elven to the Dark Drowel

Xazor Elessar
Aug 12th, 2002, 08:42:47 PM
Xazor smiled as the man spoke in his tongue. Alas....the language another had spoken not so long ago, and she did not understand. Relieved when he spoke to her in Basic, she nodded gently and bowed her head in greeting.

"So you have come so far to begin a life of hardships.....but will you finish what you begin?"

She questioned softly, smiling for in her heart she knew that he would. This man was interesting and the look that he was giving her.....well, she had seen that on the faces of most men she came in contact with. It was a funny thing to her, but she took it as a compliment and blushed occasionally. A smile lit her lips as she looked to Dasquian and winked before turning back to Hrolthar again....waiting to hear his answer.......

Hrolthar Benatoer
Aug 12th, 2002, 09:57:31 PM
The Dwarf took a hearty laugh before looking up at the woman bearing a sweet smile to her.'Of course i will...i am a Dwarf..i dont give up easierly'

He said with a smile, looking up toward Dasquian he gave a wink. he looked back to Xazor and gave a red cheeked smile, although thankfully his red cheeks could not be seen for the hair.

' I think to be a jedi you need to only courage but endurace, and like i said..as a Dwarf i have that fully...'

Xazor Elessar
Aug 14th, 2002, 12:29:31 PM
Xazor smiled gently and nodded, laughing lightly to herself.

"Then I welcome you to the Greater Jedi Order. A Master shall be chosen for you and shall notify you about training soon. In the meantime, find a room for yourself...meet people in the Bar and Grill....or visit the Academy and learn from others. I am sure that Sir Dasquian will show you around?"

She smiled once again and bowed to the new Padawan....

Hrolthar Benatoer
Aug 15th, 2002, 03:08:44 AM
The Dwarf grunted in excitment and looked at Dasquian and gave a comical smile like you would imagin a dwarf would.' There is one thing' He began looking towards Dasquian again.

' If it is okay with me' ole' mate Dasquian...i would like him to train me, i do not give my trust lightly to anyone but my close friends, and it is hard to earn my trust....' He said looking up at the woman.

Xazor Elessar
Aug 15th, 2002, 09:11:17 PM
Xazor smiled brightly and eyed Dasquian, bowing her head to him in acknowledgement.

"I approve of such a notion.....if my fellow Knight will have it......"

She said softly, knowing that Dasquian was a great teacher and would teach his friend well....if he so chose him as his Padawan...

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 17th, 2002, 03:21:36 AM
"Of course, I would be glad to train you, Ben,"

Dasquian grinned somewhat.

"I will begin your lessons in the Force soon ... my apprentice."

This said, he bowed, then turned and departed, to prepare.