PDA

View Full Version : Regarding Quellin Vos.

Evil Hobgoblin
Aug 11th, 2002, 08:02:51 PM
The player behind Quellin has unfortunately lost his motivation for RP. Although he wants to stop RPing, he doesn't want to see the character he created and had fun with vanish into the digital mists of the Internet. After discussing the matter with me and getting my advice, he asked S'ilancy if she would take over the character and S'il agreed. So, with a plan of action and a willing co-plotter to his scheme, Quellin asked me to bring the matter to the rest of you guys and gals for a determining vote.

Given that the switch is with someone established as a quality writer and someone most of us know to be an enjoyable person to talk with, I fully approve of the plan.

How do the rest of you feel?

P.S. Quellin would like to know the result of this vote, so please do not cut his access to the Hall of Sorrows.

Taylor Millard
Aug 11th, 2002, 09:19:11 PM
Well personally I'm kinda ticked. I've beeen trying to get Quellin to realize he's a good RPer and that he shouldn't leave.

But ultimately the choice is his.

I begrudgingly vote yes to allow Quellin give up access as Quellin and give it to s'Il.

Morgan Evanar
Aug 11th, 2002, 09:31:32 PM
Thats too bad. =/

But at least we get to keep the character around, and S'Il is a more than capable roleplayer.

If he so wishes it, that ok with me.

Nupraptor
Aug 11th, 2002, 09:39:29 PM
http://www.ttlg.com/forums/images/smilies/thumb.gif

Evil Hobgoblin
Aug 11th, 2002, 10:09:09 PM
... and that's the thumb that Nup likes to stick up his butt...

... Kidding! :p

Lilaena De'Ville
Aug 12th, 2002, 01:46:43 AM
Yuk!

Sounds ok to me.

Quellin, I'll miss you, even though we never talked much. I understand not having any motivation, however. s'Il will take good care of your character, i'm sure. :)

Good luck, and may the Force be with you.

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Aug 12th, 2002, 02:53:21 PM
I say yes, no problemo and good luck to you Quellin :)

Vega Van-Derveld
Aug 13th, 2002, 02:41:46 AM
Sounds fine to me

Kar'h'tzen Shaed
Aug 15th, 2002, 01:47:57 AM
:(

I understand what it's like to lose your RPing motivation... but it isn't fun. Anyway, if it MUST be done, then yes, s'il is a great and capable person to give the character to. :(

imported_Taja Loraan
Aug 17th, 2002, 02:58:56 PM
:( I never even got the chance to talk to Quellin ...

Evil Hobgoblin
Aug 18th, 2002, 08:09:16 PM
But my dear Taja, he has AIM.

I will assume no one has any further opinion on the matter, otherwise, they would have expressed it by now. Soooo, I will tell Quellin that his plans have been agreed to and that he can give s'Il whatever info she needs to run the character.

Taylor Millard
Aug 18th, 2002, 08:28:28 PM
When shall we give her access to HoS?

Pierce Tondry
Aug 19th, 2002, 06:03:29 PM
Well, he has PMed s'Ilancy with the password to his character. I would assume that she now has access through his Quellin ID, unless someone has stripped it of its' access privileges.

Taylor Millard
Aug 19th, 2002, 06:42:56 PM
nope not to my knowledge.

I went ahead and gave her access as s'Il anyway. Eaiser that way too,