PDA

View Full Version : Sarr Koon - Master and Student

Verse Dawnstrider
Aug 11th, 2002, 07:32:02 PM
::Verse laid back on one of the low branchs in the forest of Yavin 4. He long blond hair hung in the wind. He sang a Garou hymn to himself. This padawan was a request from Xazor. Said he was good. Verse could only hope. He had heard only good things, but talk was cheap. Verse trusted Xazor's opinion. His daughter was good at seeing these things. Verse wondered what field of teh Force this Jedi would excel in. It would the first non-human or Garou Verse had trained. Maybe this padawan had a few things to teach the Jedi Knight. Only time would tell.::

Sarr Koon
Aug 12th, 2002, 11:12:45 AM
Xazor had informed Sarr the other day that a master had been appointed to him. She said he was to be trained by Verse Dawnstrider and was to meet him in the forest of Yavin 4 on the following day. Xazor had not told him what part of the forest he would be waiting in. This might prove to be a complication he told himself over and over again. Sarr had virtually no knowledge of the force as of yet and had almost no ability to use it. Sarr hoped he wold be able to sense Verse. The Jedi would have a strong aura after all. Sarr made his way quickly to Yavin 4 so he would have more time to successfully locate his new master. Sarr found the forest without incident only because Xazor had told him where it was.

Sarr stepped into the forest of Yavin 4 and looked around slowly. This place was unlike anything Sarr had ever seen before. It was pleasing to the eyes and even more to the nose. The flowers sent sweet aromas through his nose. There was a sort of calm that made one feel at peace while in the forest. Maybe this would help Sarr find his master. Sarr shut his eyes and cleared his mind. There were many auras present in the forest. Sarr went from one to the next trying to find some indications of who was master and where he was. As Sarr came to one of the last ones, he felt a powerfull force radiating out. Sarr wasn't sure how he knew, but this was his master. He kept his eyes shut and made his way through the forest. The leaves crunched noisily as he stepped over them with his heavy boots. Sarr could feel himself drawing closer to the powerful force that he knew to be his master. The deeper he walked in the forest, the stronger the scent of the flowers grew. Sarr stopped walking when he was only a few feet from Verse and opened his eyes. Bowing low he greeted Verse:

"Hello, Master Dawnstrider. I hope to serve you well."

Verse Dawnstrider
Aug 12th, 2002, 04:41:02 PM
::Verse rolled over and feel out the tree. His hair danced in the wind like blond flag as he touched ground. Verse returned the bow to his alien padawan.::

"Greetings. I am Verse Dawnstrider. Jedi Mentalist and Jedi Knight. You made it this far. That shows you can atleast touch the Force. Tell me, what all can you do with the Light Side?"

Sarr Koon
Aug 12th, 2002, 07:39:02 PM
"To be fully honest with you, I can't really do that much at all. I'm still slightly puzzled at how I actually found you. This place definatly helped me calm myself and clear my mind. That I think is the extent of my abilities so far."

Sarr said all this with as much respect as he could possibly show. He was truly amazed at his master.

Verse Dawnstrider
Aug 13th, 2002, 09:08:19 AM
"The Force is the essance that connects all things. Like a coin it has two sides. Light and Dark. The Light is touched through Happiness and Calm. The Dark is touch through Hate and Chaos. As Jedi we are protector and warriors of teh Light."

::Verse sat down on the ground.::

"Calm yourself and left your mind go. Consitrate on the life around. The Force is life, and Life is the Force. Touch it this way."

Sarr Koon
Aug 13th, 2002, 10:40:52 AM
Sarr nodded his head to show he understood. He sat down on the ground in front of his instructor. Sarr went into a relaxed state and closes his eyes. Having done this before, It wasn't so difficult the second time. Sarr cleared his mind of his thoughts and reached out around him.

"There is much life around us Master Dawnstrider..."

Verse Dawnstrider
Aug 13th, 2002, 11:46:55 AM
::Verse nodded.::

"There is life everywhere. YOu just need to know how to look for it....."

::Verse reached out and touched a rock. He picked it up then set it back down where it had resting before.::

"Reach out liek I did and touch teh rock. Surround it with the Force and lift it up. Do not try and force it, just let it do its thing. It is like flexing a muscle. If you try and push to hard, all you do is hurt yourself. Just do what is natural."

Sarr Koon
Aug 13th, 2002, 12:19:41 PM
Sarr knew that even though the rock was small, it would still be somewhat difficult for him to lift it without using physical strength. His body was still calm from the previous thing he had done. Sarr opened his eyes and looked hard at the rock. He closed his eyes again and reached out for the rock. Sarr could feel some kind of energy faintly flowing through him. Hopefully it would be enough. He directed it toward the rock and let it surround it on all sides. As Sarr attempted to gently lift it off the ground he found that it didn't move at all. He didn't have enough force to pick it up. Sarr tried again to gather more energy and he felt a slight increase in the power. He surrounded the rock again with the new energy and attempted to lift it up again. This time the rock successfully left the ground and hovered for a few seconds before it gently fell back down to the ground. Sarr opened his eyes and exhaled loudly waiting for a comment from his master.

Verse Dawnstrider
Aug 13th, 2002, 12:28:09 PM
"Good job. That is teh first step. Remeber. There is no wieght in teh Force. It is heavy only because you think it is heavy. Try again. This time with two rocks."

Sarr Koon
Aug 13th, 2002, 12:45:36 PM
Sarr nodded and thought about the words his master had spoken for a few seconds and knew he could use them to aide him in his next task. He looked around a little bit and found two rocks sitting almost adajacently to each other. Sarr tried not to think about it in terms of difficulty for he knew it would not help him lift the rocks.

Repeating his masters words in his head he closed his eyes and concentrated on gathering energy. Perhaps it was his masters words but Sarr felt a definite increase in the energy that flowed through his body. Maybe he could do this after all. He slowly opened his eyes for he didn't want to lose concentration. Sarr focused on the two rocks next to each other and pushed his gathered energy toward them. There was enough to surround both the rocks with an aura. He pushed the energy lightly up and the rocks clumisly rose slowly into the air. They knocked against each other which showed the were not entirely stable. Sarr slowly brought them back to the ground.

Verse Dawnstrider
Aug 13th, 2002, 06:08:48 PM
::Verse clapped his hands and smiled.::

"Perfect. Handled like a pro. Few trainees can do that the first try. Lets work on something else. This will broaden and stregthen what you can do with the Force."

::Verse channeled the Force and let it rush through him. His body felt light and new. It was like a drink of cool water after a hard days work. That coolness went to his very core and streghtened him.::

"Let the Force run through you. Let it power you and refresh your body. You'll feel much better after words."

Sarr Koon
Aug 13th, 2002, 08:17:48 PM
Sarr was quite satisfied with his masters appraisal. Verse could not tell however, for the anti-oxygen mask Sarr wore prevented any facial expressions to be seen by others. This latest task would be fairly simple. Just like when he had lifted the rocks, Sarr felt the energy flow through him. The only difference was that he would not be using it this time to do anything exept refresh his body. The energy from the Force seemed to flow through is very veins and it did indeed make him feel brand new.

"I do feel much better Master Dawnstrider."

Verse Dawnstrider
Aug 13th, 2002, 08:32:57 PM
;:Verse nodded.::

"Now reach out and feel all teh life around you. The grass, the birds, the trees, anything and everything. Listen to the lession of life that they can teach."

Sarr Koon
Aug 13th, 2002, 09:31:20 PM
Sarr reached out around him with the force and felt around him for life. He could feel the animals, the birds, and the insects. The grass, plants, and trees he could also feel. This was an extroidinary feeling. Sarr felt tremendously at peace while in this state of mind. It was absolutely wonderful.

Verse Dawnstrider
Aug 14th, 2002, 09:39:38 AM

"Very good. Now I have a question. Which field of the Force do you wish to master? Mentalist, Elementist, Seer, or Healing?"

Sarr Koon
Aug 14th, 2002, 10:12:10 AM
Sarr came out of the trance he had seemingly been in.

"I hope you will forgive my ignorance, Master. I do not know all four fields. Mentalist and Elementist, I am not quite sure what they are."

Verse Dawnstrider
Aug 17th, 2002, 08:14:04 PM
"The Mentalist is a Master of the mind. The Elementist a Warrior of the elements."

Sarr Koon
Aug 17th, 2002, 10:03:19 PM
"I am sure I would do best as an Elementalist, Master Dawnstrider. The elements would be a wonderful thing to be able to control and I think I could do it with enough training."

Verse Dawnstrider
Aug 19th, 2002, 02:09:13 PM

"The order doesn't have many, if any, elementist. It is strange. Both you and Terran are being trained to do so."

::Verse grabbed the dirt.::

"A Elementist is Nature in another form. You can touch it, and it does what you ask. You were able to open yourself to the forest ealier. Can you touch the plantlife? If you can let it become part of you. Like another limb. As soon asyou think of it doing something, it willdo it. It will be like you are doing it. Try it."

Sarr Koon
Aug 24th, 2002, 03:16:11 PM
Sarr once again let the force flow through him. He could feel it running swiftly through his veins. Reaching out to the plant life around him, he felt like he was part of the plantlife. Or maybe the plantlife was part of him. Sarr couldn't really tell. A small nearby plant would be the one Sarr would try to do something with. In his mind, Sarr conjured up the image of the plant swaying back and forth. Amazingly enough the plant started to sway exactly like he had pictured in his mind. Sarr relaxed and looked at his Master to see if he had noticed.

Verse Dawnstrider
Sep 2nd, 2002, 10:09:28 AM
::Verse clapped.::

"Try and touch all you can. Not just one thing, mulpitle different things."

Sarr Koon
Sep 2nd, 2002, 10:29:09 AM
While letting the force run through him, Sarr once again stretched out his thoughts to the plantlife. He pictured all the plants around him dancing in the wind. One by one the plants and trees seemed to spring to life and sway and wave there branches. It was wonderful.

Verse Dawnstrider
Sep 2nd, 2002, 10:42:21 AM
::Verse clapped once more.::

"Now that you can do that, I will let you rest. Go to the bar and Arvan IV. Met more people. Get a feel for the place. I will call for you and we will start of your saber and combat training as well with more Force things."

OOC: BTW You should have access to teh Temple. This will give you a chance to met more people and Char development. I will look into how Elementist do combat. That way Sarr will be kick @#$.

Sarr Koon
Sep 2nd, 2002, 12:17:53 PM
OOC: I do need to work on character development. I have access to the Temple. I want Sarr to be kick ass.

"Thank you, master. I probably will go to the bar and see if I can meet some new people."

Sarr bowed to his master and then started his way back through the jungle. He knew he would have to come back to visit this place. Not just for the beauty, but for the calmness it seemed to radiate and fill Sarr's body. This was a place of magnificance. He loved the smell of the flowers, the leaves crunching beneath his boots, and the beautiful plants and trees. When Sarr approached the exit to Yavin 4, he almost didnt't want to leave the wonderful place. The thought that he would return made up his mind to leave.