PDA

View Full Version : Don't Punch Me!

Sage Hazzard
Aug 10th, 2002, 11:28:16 PM
Don't hurt me for being gone for as long as I have been!

My computer sucks, and so does AOL. They let us have some more trial time(no clue why), but they're software must have been glitchy because we weren't able to get online. Then, magically, it started working again. But I was too busy with other stuff. One, I was exercising. I'm too busy during the day, so I do it at night. I took it up after I figured the internet was messed up. Hey, I've lost ten pounds! Would have lost more if I could just stay away from cookies and ice cream. Ugh.

Anyway, I'm back and I'm happy. I've got time now to RP!!!

First thing's first, sorry to anyone who's RP was totally ruined because of my absence. I don't think I was a crucial part of one, other then my own, so no one should hate me too much.

Secondly, I have a tradition. I always do something big to explain and describe my character's absence. Well, I got to thinking during the down time and it's a doozy. I have to work it out with my fellow Jedi Masters, to make sure it's okay, plus one non-Jedi member. But it should make some waves. Actually, I think the council will like Sage a little more after everything's said and done. :)

It's great to be back, let me say. Has anything changed that I should know about? Wide and small scale.

NOTE TO MARCUS AND THE OTHER HIGHER UPS: It's kind of important. I just have to get permission to do a few things... very bad. It's actually a pretty interesting RP and it might need to take place in the temple. Could one of you contact me? Or could this maybe be discussed in the admin forum?

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Aug 10th, 2002, 11:34:50 PM
OMG!!!!!

*tackles Sage and sits on him* :D

Welcome back buddy :D

( lots has kinda happened with me :) PM me and we can talk if ya want )

Sasseeri Reeouurra
Aug 11th, 2002, 12:40:10 AM
Verrry bad thjings!

OOOOH!

*wants to know*

WB Sage!! :D

Oriadin
Aug 11th, 2002, 03:28:21 AM
Hasnt been the same without ya. Welcome back

Marcus Telcontar
Aug 11th, 2002, 05:57:45 AM
Crap, Sage, Verse AND Shade get back in the same day?

Okay, we are sooooooooooo doomed :)

j/k!!!!

Welcome back :)

Vega Van-Derveld
Aug 11th, 2002, 06:42:34 AM
Crap, Sage, Verse AND Shade get back in the same day?

Coincidence? o_O

I THINK NOT! >D

:mneh

W/b Sage

Dae Jinn
Aug 11th, 2002, 09:17:59 AM
Wb Sage.

*steals his saber for old times sake* :lol

Xazor Elessar
Aug 11th, 2002, 09:37:14 AM
AHHH!!!!!!!

:: Tackles Sage with huggles!!!! ::

Welcome back buddy!! Man, A LOT has happened to Xaz' while you've been gone! We gotta do a catching up RP, bro!!! ;)

Chase Starwalker
Aug 11th, 2002, 10:51:14 AM
WB Sage! Good to see you didnt forget where ya came from!

Hope to seeya around on the boards! :D

imported_Taja Loraan
Aug 11th, 2002, 01:22:02 PM
o_O

Oooooh ... Sagey-chan ... *cackles evilly cuz he'll have no idea who she is* :evil

*hugs* Hiya, buddy! ^_^ Haven't seen you in like a year .. or more than that. O_o

imported_Lance Stormrider
Aug 11th, 2002, 06:10:21 PM
AH! At last Sage was the only one missing , now everything's back to normal Welcome back Sagy!!! :D

Jedi Master Leia Solo
Aug 12th, 2002, 08:31:47 PM
o_O Are you SURE you are really back???

J/K!! ;) WB Sage :D

Sage Hazzard
Aug 12th, 2002, 09:52:48 PM
I think I'm back....

Actually I didn't get one yesterday because I was watching the movie Rushmore. Good flick.

So, Xazor, up for training with Syrius?

Hey... I'm going to PM you Marcus, to begin with. I'm not sure the clearance level I need to do this, so I'll start with you. If it can stay with you until it happens, then great. The less people know, the better the suprise will be. Trust me. But I'm cool with letting all the Masters in and stuff. Even all the Jedi, if need be. But it'll ruin the suprise. Which is a pretty big one.

Kelt Simoson
Aug 12th, 2002, 10:18:14 PM
W/B Guys :)..althought we all know hell is about to break lose :D

Xazor Elessar
Aug 13th, 2002, 07:45:30 AM
Yeah, I'm up to train Syrius! It's been a while!! ;)

Hey, PM me your plans dude...you said you wanted the Council in on it...I'm on the Council now. :D Hmm...wonder what you're planning.... ;)

Alpha
Aug 13th, 2002, 09:01:38 AM
Welcome back Sagey boy! :)

AmazonBabe
Aug 13th, 2002, 04:05:41 PM
Well... it's ONLY about FREAKIN time! :p;):lol

...teehee... :D

Welcome back, Sage. :)

Sage Hazzard
Aug 13th, 2002, 09:51:41 PM
Cool. Let's just pick up Syrius training where we left off. As I remember, we never started training after deciding to in the bar. Let's just do the time warp and pretend like that's recent. Act like my absence didn't mean Syrius' absence. Please start the thread. I'm kind of feeling rusty. It might take me a few posts until I feel like Syrius again. Oh, and I'll go ahead and PM you it, since you're interested. I'm still waiting for Marcus' thoughts. Because if he thinks it's okay to just do it without anyone knowing, then that's better. I'm looking for his insight on this. Whatever he suggests I'll do.

Hehehe, as many of you mightl notice, I dissappear quite often. Actually, on Saturday I'm going to Six Flags. Yay! So I'll be gone then. I always come back though. :) I'm one of those types that do things to the max but get burnt out quickly. So I take small retreats away from things before heading back into the thick of it. :D