PDA

View Full Version : A... how do you say? Demi god of my race? (Shenraun)

Odin Murk
Aug 10th, 2002, 09:45:24 PM
:: Odin took his chances this night. He was too eager to meeet someone closer to his own race then the humans and mammals of the building. He wanted to meet the dragon that was said to be in the garden. And it didn't take kindly to strangers, Odin believed himself to be no stranger... merely a unknown relative. But he knew his race well and how family was dealt with. As cold as their blood, but he needed to get away from the mammals and share experience with a greater race. He desired to see the dragon so he simply walked into the garden's the moon was above and it was nearing twighlight. Hopefully the dragon would show itself sooner or later, neither mattered, Odin could wait.::

Shenraun
Aug 12th, 2002, 04:05:02 PM
*The dragon stood perfectly still in the shadows of some tall trees, not a single scale moving. The only thing that moved was one golden eye, watching the trespasser walk through his garden in the dead of the night.*

*The eye narrowed and a low rumble came forth from his chest. He stepped through the trees and brush, his massive body standing before the other being, his head lowered, nostrils flared, peering at the insect.*

*He could not speak as most sentients did, yet had a telepathic ability, speaking in the minds of those he chose to reveal himself to.*

Who dares to trespass through my domain?

Odin Murk
Aug 13th, 2002, 02:42:22 PM
:: Odin simply turned his head as he tasted the familiar sense of the dragon race... they were reverred on Odin's planet as a sort of Demi god... but then they had dissappeared without a trace. He had benn most surprised to find one on this planet. Probably not one from his own panet but still, a dragon noentheless.::
I tresspass Great one... I am Odin Murk... And do not wish to violate your domain than anymore is necessary.
:: Odin knew the rules of territory and if this Dragon really followed them, Odin should've been dead by ow if he wasn't invited. Odin had to have taken that chance though... to see one of the great ones, and with the Sith no less! What a bonus! Odin hung his head in a bow to see if the dragon would send him away or not.::

Shenraun
Aug 13th, 2002, 03:40:59 PM
*Shenraun let out a growling huff that sent a spout of smoke forth from his flared nostrils. This one, unlike the others he'd met, was of a distant relation. Reptilian, and by the way he responded to Shenraun, one that revered dragons. Shenraun had heard of such races, but never had the pleasure of meeting one.*

*His golden eyes narrowed slightly at the reptile, head lowered towards him in respect.*

I will forgive your trespass this once. But do not do this again unless I have given you permission to do so.

*A corner of his scaled lip curled upwards into what might be considered a smile.*

The best time to catch me in a good mood is during the day.

*But then his demeanor became serious again.*

What is the reason you have come to be this night?

Odin Murk
Aug 14th, 2002, 04:11:05 PM
:: Odin hissed slightly, a sigh of annoyance more than relief. He was not bothered with the dragon, more in awe but as his reasons for visiting came back...::
I will not tresssssspass without an invitation Great one... but I have come before you because you are scaled and the mammals are not. One can be very easily driven insane by these humans constant meanderings and short pointless lives. I needed to... how is it said... associate... yessss, that. I am becoming bored with smelling warm blood every way I turn. The taste becomes like an old skin that needs to be shed more than often. I want to know the powers of sith... yet... learning seems to be harder than I thought it would.
:: Odin kept his head barely bowed, he wasn't entirely sure of how this dragon would take it, he'd heard of dragons having a fondness for humans but he still voiced his own opinion. He could learn many things from this dragon.::

Shenraun
Aug 21st, 2002, 03:06:44 PM
*Shenraun eyed the reptile, understanding where he came from and his needs.*

It was not my intention to live with warm blooded creatures. I came to be here because of my Mistress, Lady Vader.

*He settled on his haunches.*

She saved me from potential potures, and I swore my life to her, to protect her and hers. A life debt if you will.

*He snuffed a cloud of smoke forth from his nostrils and it disapated quickly in the cool breath.*

I admit it took awhile to get used to living with mammals, but I have learned much from them. In the end, it has been a beneficial living arrangement.

It will take time for you to get used to it, but that is why us reptiles live so long... to become wise and patient, and to adapt to our surroundings.

Odin Murk
Aug 22nd, 2002, 10:54:00 AM
:: Odin nodded, he didn't entirely agree now but then, as the dragon had said, he would learn. He understood the life debt, the debt was allowed to any creature, warm blood and cold. But how... depressing that such a magnificent predator as the dragon had been in debt to a human, but then Odin rethought that, not human, but Sith. THat was more understandable, yes, the superior being class of the sith had been given the pleasure of a dragon's life debt. But Odin still needed to learn... and if this being had any more that Odin could take, he did not beg for it, just graciously ask.::
Gerat one, do you know control of the darkside?

Shenraun
Aug 22nd, 2002, 08:36:47 PM
*Shenraun smiled, a rather toothy grin that gleamed in the dim light cast by the flickering torches along the walkway.*

My ancestors are the great Hssiss, most commonly known as the Dark Side Dragon, creatures made long ago, living on the ancient planet of Ambria, but also found on worlds where their Dark Side masters resided.

*He watched as the retilian was taken aback by what he'd said.*

Yes, even the great dragons of old were slaves to their masters wishes.

*He took on a far off look, remembering.*

The Hssiss dragons were no more than perhaps 2 meters long, and still exist today, though scarcely. They are mostly found on Vjun now... where I came from.

But that was centuries ago. Two, to be precise. I was born on Vjun, a decendant of the Hssiss dragon, but captured at an early age by circusers and tamers of wild creatures. For years I lived in a small cage, gauked at by all beings from all over.

Then on Myrkr, the circusers were discovered by a rival band and they were forced to evacuate, leaving most of us creatures behind. I alone survived as most of them required special habitats and food.

On Myrkr I learned to survive, even adapting to have an ability like the Ysalimiri and Vornskurs have. It was the only way I could find food on the planet. I grew in size and lived in the underwater volcanoe caverns in the great sea on the planet.

*He looked back at the reptilian.*

It was while I was there Mistress Vader found me, as some poachers attempted to capture me and take me for my bones and scales. It was then she saved me and I gave her my life to protect her and hers.

*He tilted his massive head slightly.*

So, to answer your question, yes, I know a great deal about the Dark Side, but I can only utilize a fraction of it; Force blocking, Firce seaking, distraction and confusion.

Odin Murk
Aug 23rd, 2002, 09:41:47 PM
:: Odin ws taken aback by what he heard, It made him want to hunt down every non sith mammal and devour them then, at that moment. But he knew his limits...::
Can you teach me what you know Great one?

Shenraun
Aug 25th, 2002, 07:21:45 PM
I can teach you, yes, but you will learn more from the great Sith Masters. However, you will learn more wisdom from me than any that live here now.

*His tongue licked upwards, much like a lizards would, before it disapeared back into his cavernous jaws.*

What is it you wish to know?

Odin Murk
Aug 26th, 2002, 05:27:19 PM
Everything

Shenraun
Aug 27th, 2002, 05:05:18 PM
*A low rumble escaped from Shenraun's chest cavity as he let out a low chuckle.*

That is a tall order, young one.

*He looked at the other reptile.*

Tell me first what you know, and I will build and teach from there. What have you done in the past? What goals have you set for yourself?

Odin Murk
Aug 29th, 2002, 03:35:42 PM
Goalssssss... I have sworn to devour the weak under the name of the Sith and and sacrifice the light side to the Darkness. I can perform simple force abilities but the main ability of my race is to devour souls from the bodies we eat and turn it into power, I have recently disssssscovered that this power is actually the former living being'sssssss force ability. That is mostly all I know so far of the force.
:: Odin figured his ignorance of the force might be a symbol of weakness before such a creature but he made sure not to show it.::

Shenraun
Aug 31st, 2002, 11:52:55 PM
*Shenraun made a low humming sound as he thought.*

That is an interesting ability you have, young one. Perhaps we can work on that.

*He shifted his weight to one elbow.*

Have you been able to use your victim's Force abilities? In other words, is it that it gives you power, or that you are able to mimic whatever ability it was these beings had?

Odin Murk
Sep 2nd, 2002, 09:52:57 AM
It gives me power and enables me to increase my own strengths and abilities. I cannot mimic abilities, merely use their own to fuel my power. And it stays, it does not get wasted by force consumption. Once I harvest a soul, it's medichlorien amount is added to mine. I am awaiting the day I will devour a jedi master, for I will sacrifice such power to the darkside and use it as my own.

:: Odin momentarily forgot where he was and was consumed by his own ambition. He shivered and quickly regained control of himself and looked upwards to the dragon.::

Shenraun
Sep 4th, 2002, 05:33:22 PM
*Shenraun raised one boney ridge above a golden eye, observing the young reptilian being. He withdrew a claw and began to idolly swirl it in the dirt.*

One must be cautious that they do not become too consumed by this power, or it will undo them.

*He looked at Odin.*

But you appear to be intelligent, and I do not feel I need to tell you to be cautious of cockiness.

*He finished his doodling and returned his claw to it's previous position.*

So then tell me... what powers of the Sith do you know? And have you been able to control your victim's powers to mingle with your own without wearing you out.

Odin Murk
Sep 12th, 2002, 05:02:37 PM
:: Odin nodded, he hoped he wasn't borig the dragon, but then h knew how he acted when talking f thingsalso, detached yet still very attentive and aware of his surroundings.
Odin made a rock fly to his hand and he crushed it using the force also. He spread out his force awareness like back tendrils in the air, probing the area, an extra sense.::

A mere example, and I have yet to actualy feel my own abilities be drained, I have alwayssssssss been fortuanate to fed before battle and not have to even resort to my own power. I can either choosssssssse to use the other's power as a seperate source or fuse it with my own. If it is a jdi, I wuld fuse it with my own, poisoning the lght and growing stronger, more than I usually essssssssstimate, these jedi, have tremendous potential but ssssssssseem a waste in this galaxy. But if it is a normal being, with an average life forcccccccccce, which is still a good amount, I would usually use it as a seperate ssssssssssource, performing featsssssssssss I would not usually acomplish.

Shenraun
Sep 29th, 2002, 06:09:55 PM
*Shenraun smiled a toothy grin.*

Well, I see you have thought through which powers to use and which to save for later purposes.

In the long run, this quick thinking will help you when fighting against your apponents. And as you grow in strength and wisdom of the Dark Side, you will indeed be a formidable apponent.

*He snorted, his tail raising slightly to be placed in a different position on the other side of his body.*

Have you learned anything yet from your training here at the Order? Having power is one thing... but harnessing it, being patient with it, and controling it are very different things.

Odin Murk
Oct 4th, 2002, 09:01:09 PM
I have learned much from sparing and learning from the others in the order. And going on the training missions has given me much experience on the field with other aprrentices.

:: He had not spent much time with the order training because he believed he learned at a different pace and level than some of the others, not arrogance but different views. So he had spent much mor time playing and expirementing with the jedi padawans and knights. Dyzm hadn't argued, so he'd found it a perfect teaching process.::

Shenraun
Oct 10th, 2002, 06:18:55 PM
*Shenraun nodded his massive head.*

Sometimes one learns best by accomplishing things on their own... trying things first hand. Though one must be careful they do not exceed their abilities, lest it destroy them.

*He brought his muzzle near the other reptile.*

You must be cautious of this.

Odin Murk
Oct 19th, 2002, 09:12:40 PM
:: Odin nodded... Overestimating oneself often led to self destruction and pointless failure. Odin had seen this more in the mammals but it had been visble in his own clans.::

Yes Great one...

:: Odin slowly studied the massive reptile as it got closer... He understood why his race had worshipped these things for so long, they were the ultimate devourers, and a twang of envy overcame him as he thought of his own size compared to Shenraun... He quickly pushed away the thoughts and renewed his confidence with the fact that he would one day be as strong, if not, hopefully, stronger.::