PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Movie Lines

Sevaan Evine
Aug 10th, 2002, 07:30:07 PM
Basically, tell a few of your favorite movie lines.

My all time favorite is: "I bit myself shaving."-- Eddie's (Hugh Jackman) response to what happened to his neck (he has a hickie) from the movie "Someone Like You".

Ki-Adi Kindo
Aug 10th, 2002, 08:32:46 PM
Mine is from the greatest movie ever, the Matrix.

Quote Morpheus, " He is the one! "

I get chills just thinking of it.

Jedieb
Aug 10th, 2002, 08:40:25 PM
"Everything was fine until the protection grid was shut off by d*&kless, here."
"Is that true?"
"Yes, this man has no d&*k."

Ainė Elenion
Aug 10th, 2002, 08:46:51 PM
I have too many!!

Okay, from DPS (dead poet society): "Sucking all the marrow out of life doesn't mean choking on the bone"

"No matter what anybody tells you, words & ideas can change the world."

from "Kalifornia": Early don't eat breakfast. He thinks it's a conspiracy put together by the cereal people.

From "Seven": Wanting people to listen- You can't just tap them on the shoulder anymore. You have to hit them with a sledgehammer. And then you'll notice you have their strict attention.

Gah! I can't think right now, I just finished a major test. I'll watch some of my movies tonight.

Oooh, wait! Pretty much everything Tyler Durdan(sp) from "Fight Club" says:)

Marcus Telcontar
Aug 10th, 2002, 09:25:24 PM
Oh hell YES to Jedieb's quote! Still a classic!

"You need people of intelligence on this mission... quest... thing!"

"Well, that leaves you out then!"

"So, where are we going then?

Merry / Pippin LOTR:FOTR.

Kelt Simoson
Aug 10th, 2002, 09:30:51 PM
My fav is this one from "Romeo Must Die"

'If you cant Fu*king beat em, Fu*king Shoot em'

Dae Jinn
Aug 10th, 2002, 10:22:52 PM
Dude!

I was at Walmart looking for a computer bit and they were playing LOTR and NOW i HAVE to see it cos it looks so damn good! :lol

Most of my fave lines would be censored out -_-;; LOL

Pheonix Planesrender
Aug 11th, 2002, 12:47:26 AM
"I think back and wonder, Why didn't I take the blue pill?" I know this isnt the real saying but I havent seen the movie in a while so I dont know the entire thing. Its from the matrix.

I have other favs but am to lazy to post them right now.

Zeke
Aug 11th, 2002, 12:58:01 AM
The quote, or at least the pill part, goes :Why oh why didn't I take the BLUE pill?

Fave Movie Quotes of Zeke

"When you see an agent, you do what we do. You run. You run your a@@ off."

"How did the machines know what Tasty Wheat tasted like? Maybe what I thought Tasty Wheat tasted like actually tasted like meatloaf. Or tunafish. Which makes you wonder about a lot of things. Like maybe they couldn't decide what to make chicken taste like which is why chicken tastes like everything!"

Pheonix Planesrender
Aug 11th, 2002, 01:10:58 AM
Figures he likes the quote about food.

Marcus Telcontar
Aug 11th, 2002, 01:22:54 AM
I was at Walmart looking for a computer bit and they were playing LOTR and NOW i HAVE to see it cos it looks so damn good!

You have not seen LOTR????? You know not why we rave on about it??????

GIT YOUR A@@ OUT THERE AND RENT IT----- NOW!!!!

Dae Jinn
Aug 11th, 2002, 01:25:44 AM
No money...lol. am not a big LOTR fan....or SW..:lol

AM sure I will see it eventually. Haven't seen any of the new SW movies..*could list several famous films she refuses to see* :lol

Marcus Telcontar
Aug 11th, 2002, 01:35:46 AM
You watch the LOTR movie, you will be a huge fan afterwards.

:: unbias mode ::

It really is a great movie by itself. It's very much worth your while checking it out.

Dae Jinn
Aug 11th, 2002, 01:38:06 AM
Well, from the little bit i did see, it looks great :)

Although, all i will think when i see the characters is

1) GJO, lol
2) on the MTV movie awards, when Jack Black did the skit thing of LOTR, where he had the ring in his.....thing :lol

Ainė Elenion
Aug 11th, 2002, 01:43:46 AM
I dragged my brother to FOTR and he hated it because "It's so boring!". He's looking foreward to TTT though but then he says he's not even going to bother with ROTK because "That's the worst one of the bunch!". I'm still trying to figure out how it's possible we're related.

Marcus Telcontar
Aug 11th, 2002, 01:49:01 AM
FOTR BORING?!?!?!

Yell at him "Back you devil!"

Now why would you possibly think of GJO and LOTR could possibly be related?

"I will not let Yavin fall... or our Jedi fail!"

Ainė Elenion
Aug 11th, 2002, 01:58:07 AM
I don't even wanna know. He's just...not going there. He has an unnatural hate for the hobbits (he muttered what sounded like death incantations at them throughout the movie) and he can't stand Gandalf. I don't why. The others are okay for him but hobbits and Gandalf are where he draws the line.

Kelt Simoson
Aug 11th, 2002, 02:02:06 AM
oh...my...GOD!!!

Okay marcus..calm down mate...calm down *helps him sit*...its okay mate..its a guy that dont like LOTR thats all..calm down *gives him a few pills to ease the nerves*

Its okay marcus...breath innnn.......and out...innnnnnn and out!..there we go..see? *smiles*

Guys...please dont mention

(whisper) than you dont like LOTR...it does this to him everytime...so..shhhh!

Sevaan Evine
Aug 11th, 2002, 02:23:15 AM
What!

I wasn't fond of it, so what? It's not like I had a choice in going, SHE *points to Aine* dragged me there.

I just think the hobbits are wimps, especially that Frodo dude. Yeah, yeah, I know, he's the ringbearer and evil things are drawn to him and he's brave enough to carry it and all but does everything have to be about him? He's always getting attacked and calling the ranger guy to help him. Sissy midget.

I dunno about Gandalf. He rubs me the wrong way. He's too....whooooo.

But meh, I'm not really a Tolkien fan. The effects were done well and even though I think it's boring, overall it's a pretty good piece of work.

Silus Xilarian
Aug 11th, 2002, 02:24:13 AM
my fav was from 13 Ghosts

"Yes, there are ghosts...in the basement.....what is it with you people. If the ghosts were next door, I wouldnt give a $h!t"

Kelt Simoson
Aug 11th, 2002, 02:25:09 AM
OHHH no no no no no!...no no no no...okay..now Marcus will have a fit...dear god no

Sevaan Evine
Aug 11th, 2002, 02:53:09 AM
Hey, I just found pictures from ROTK. Meh, might be alright.

Dae Jinn
Aug 11th, 2002, 08:36:32 AM
:\

is all I have to say, you sillies. :lol

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 11th, 2002, 08:52:16 AM
All my favourite quotes are from Fight Club

"When deep space exploration ramps up,
it will be corporations that name
everything. The IBM Stellar Sphere.
The Philip Morris Galaxy. Planet
Starbucks."

"I felt like putting a bullet between the
eyes of every Panda that wouldn't screw to save its
species. I wanted to open the dump valves on oil tankers
and smother all the French beaches I'd never see. I wanted
to breathe smoke."

"You are not your job.
You are not how much you have in the bank.
You are not the contents of your wallet.
You are not your -DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR-ing Khakis.
You are not a beautiful and unique snowflake.
You are the all-singing, all-dancing crap of
the world."

"We were raised on television to believe
that we'd all be millionares, movie gods,
rock stars, but we won't. And we're
starting to figure that out."

"You are not special. You are not a
beautiful or unique snowflake. You are
the same decaying organic matter as
everything else."

Chase Starwalker
Aug 11th, 2002, 10:53:37 AM
the greatest movie of all time - PULP FICTION:

"Sewer rat may taste like pumpkin pie but I wouldn't know, cause I don't eat the filthy motherf%ckers."

Zeke
Aug 11th, 2002, 06:57:39 PM
LotR was a good movie. Very good. Never have I jumped outta my seat so many times in one movie. Good fight scenes, lovely elven maidens, li'l hobbits being stupid and lendin humor to the movie...excellent, very much so. But by far the coolest character is Elrond! After he says "Welcome to Rivendale...Mr. Baggins..." I kept expecting him to say "Mr. Anderson".

End result: FOTR was good and I'll see the next 2 because I don't have time to read the books (though I will read them eventually).

imported_Lance Stormrider
Aug 11th, 2002, 07:01:51 PM
My fav changed recently when I saw LOTR for the seocnd time
Since I saw it in french I dunno if its the correct translation

"If with my life or death I can protect you, I will. My sword is yours"
:)

Sejah Haversh
Aug 11th, 2002, 07:42:56 PM
One of my favoties by Peter Sellers in The Return of the Pink Panther,
"I have fixed zee doorbell from zee reeng-geeng."

And another classic, though form Aladdin,
"He's got a sword!"
"You idiot, we've all got swords!"

Chance
Aug 11th, 2002, 07:47:27 PM
"That was not what I was expecting" -Fast and the Furious!

imported_Terran Starek
Aug 11th, 2002, 08:32:31 PM
Jedieb: You are my new idol! Ghostbusters is the BEST comedy ever made!

"Generaly, you don't see this kind of behavior in a household apliance."

"Ray--when someone asks you if you are a god, you say YES!"

Dasquian: Fight Club is my favorite life-changer! I have a life-changer movie category. Basically for movies where the protaganist makes a major change in his life. Like, American Beauty, FIght Club, even Royal Tenenbaums. You are my second new idol!

Narrator: "See I have this thing, everything on a plane is single serving--"
Tyler: "Yeah, I get it. Very clever. How's that working out for you?"
Narrator: "What?"
Tyler: "Being clever." (sorry Dasq, may have butchered that one)

"I'd like to thank the academy."

"I felt like destroying something beautiful."

"I am Jack's complete lack of suprise."

Ainė Elenion
Aug 11th, 2002, 11:52:03 PM
Sev!!! Hobbits I can understand but Gandalf?! What do you mean when you say he's "whooooo"? Define it, please, 'cause I don't see how he's "whooooo".

You're not insecure are you?

Hrolthar Benatoer
Aug 12th, 2002, 01:56:58 AM
ooookay...and i thought i was nutts...sheesh :)

Vega Van-Derveld
Aug 12th, 2002, 09:52:18 AM
You are my second new idol!

w00t for me :D

(This is Dasquian, just incase you don't know :))

Chase Starwalker
Aug 12th, 2002, 11:37:44 AM
*smacks Vega for saying w00t.....thats my word! :D

Sanis Prent
Aug 12th, 2002, 12:08:47 PM
It really is a great movie by itself. (referring to FotR)

No...it isn't. Not with an ending like that. Nobody watches the first part in a three part miniseries and says its good by itself.

I digress...

Quotes hmmm

:verymad @ Dasq. Stole a few from me.

From Tombstone:

You see that, Ike? It says United States Marshall! Take a good look at him, Ike...cause that's exactly how you're gonna end up. The Cowboys are finished! I see a red sash, I kill the man wearin it! So run, you cur! Run!! Tell all the other curs the law's comin'!

YOU TELL EM I'M COMIN, AND HELL'S COMIN WITH ME, YOU HEAR?? HELL'S COMIN WITH ME!!

Oh make no mistake. Its not revenge he's after...its the Reckoning.

Well I suppose I'm deranged, but I guess I'm just gonna hafta call. Cover ya ears, dah'lin. Isn't that a daisy.

Oh Johnny, I apologize, I forgot you were there. You may go now.

I'm your Huckleberry.

From Snatch:

You can call me Susan, if it makes you happy.

A few others later. I'm not able to think well on an empty stomach.

Chase Starwalker
Aug 12th, 2002, 02:09:55 PM
Tombstone is such a good movie. I loved Doc Holiday's lines...

Aug 12th, 2002, 02:20:35 PM
"You think that's air your breathing there" :lol

Alpha
Aug 12th, 2002, 07:20:28 PM
"You have disturbed...the dirt"

Yes, I know that Atlantis is a childish movie, but, guess what? I AM a child! :)

imported_Terran Starek
Aug 12th, 2002, 07:48:13 PM
Sanis--you are my third idol now. Snatch is awesome!

"Well f&*# me! You're lady friend gotta voice, boy?"

"And now, we're f#@$ed."

"Sol, I thought you said he was a getaway driver?"
"He is!"
"What the f$%* could he get away from?"

(Wow, I apologize for all the language! Didn't realize how much swearing was in that movie)

Ryla Relvinian
Aug 13th, 2002, 09:25:36 AM
Don't know if these have been said already but here goes..

K-Pax / Prot / "You know, for an educated person Mark, you repeat things quite a bit. Are you aware of that?"

The Usual Suspects / Verbal / "The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. "

American Beauty / Lester / "Janie, today I quit my job. And then I told my boss to go f%@# himself, and then I blackmailed him for almost sixty thousand dollars. Pass the asparagus. "

Yeah. So they are all Kevin Spacey. So sue me. :D

Sanis Prent
Aug 13th, 2002, 10:35:37 AM
You take sugar in your tea?

No thanks, Turkish. Ah'm sweet enough.

Lilaena De'Ville
Aug 13th, 2002, 02:49:13 PM
:)

I can't think of any good lines right now.

And I would like to add that it is not the official stance of the SW board that EVERYONE must like and/or love FotR. That is only the stance of Marcus. :D I think its a good movie, but if you don't like it, then its your own preference I suppose. :p

That will be all. :)

Kelt Simoson
Aug 13th, 2002, 10:08:10 PM
Only cause your not part of the Fellowship of Roleplayers MISS De'Ville!!!

*Avoids a smack*

Oriadin
Aug 14th, 2002, 06:20:57 AM
Usual Suspects - Keaton used to say he didnt belive in god but he was scared of him. Now, I belive in god and the only thing that scares me is Keyser Soze.

--------------

Fenster: You do some time, they never let you go. You know. They treat you like a criminal. *I'm* not a criminal.

Hockney: You *are* a criminal.

Fenster: Now why'd you got to go and do that? (I'm) trying to make a point!

Oriadin
Aug 14th, 2002, 06:28:37 AM
Lieutenant Daniel Taylor: Have you found God yet, Gump?

Forrest Gump: I didn't know I was supposed to be looking for him.
--------------------------------
Fat Man at Bench: It was a bullet, wasn't it?

Forrest Gump: A bullet?

Fat Man at Bench: That jumped up and bit you.

Forrest Gump: Oh, yes sir. Bit me right in the buttocks. They said it was a million dollar wound, but the army must keep that money 'cause I still haven't seen a nickel of that million dollars.

Marcus Telcontar
Aug 14th, 2002, 07:28:58 AM
No...it isn't. Not with an ending like that. Nobody watches the first part in a three part miniseries and says its good by itself.

Your very much in the minority with that. FOTR stands as a film intiself and I'm gald Jackson had the balls to have a non-resolution end. Hollywood would have ened it. That would also be weak. FOTR was a film of some bloody big risks and potentially a lot of careers ruined, so it;s pretty good all round the damn thing worked.

Oh come on you quote -masters.... no Dirty Harry?

Go ahead... make my day

This is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful hand gun in the world and it will blow your head clean off. Now in all of this excitement I forgot - did I fire 5 times or 6? So I guess you gotta ask yourself - do I feel lucky? Well, do ya - punk?

Marcus Telcontar
Aug 14th, 2002, 07:31:33 AM
If with my life or death I can protect you, I will. My sword is yours"

Close - it's "With my life or death if I can protect you, I will. You have my sword"

Aug 14th, 2002, 07:52:19 AM
Coolies :D Thanks

Hrolthar Benatoer
Aug 14th, 2002, 09:37:24 AM
And my AXE!

Zeke
Aug 14th, 2002, 09:41:24 AM
Gimli adds his axe to the pile of swords and bows and arrows and such things as that that protect Frodo. My favorite quote from LOTR was

"A wizard is never late, Frodo Baggins, nor is he early. He arrives exactly when he means to."

Oh, and when Merry and Pippin were drinking in the tavern and one of them (can't remember which) comes back with a huge mug and the other goes "They have those in pints? I'm getting one of those!"

Oriadin
Aug 14th, 2002, 09:46:21 AM
I have to say I really liked FOTR. It was a good movie with good acting, special effects and on the whole a very solid piece of work. I think the ending sucked but hey its a trillogy. The only thing for me is, I could only watch it once. I saw it a second time at the cinema and I found myself glancing at my watch every so often. I cant explain what it was, I wasnt bored as such. I just felt the film dragged on the second time I went to see it. Maybe I went to see it on an off day or something. I'll probably buy it on DVD when the special edition comes out at christmas. I dont think it was as major as everyone seemed to make out. Everyone was raving about it whereas I just thought it was good.

Im looking forward to the next installment though.

Anyway, back on to quotes...

"There's nothing more exhilarating than pointing out the shortcomings of others, is there? "

Kelt Simoson
Aug 14th, 2002, 09:48:14 AM
Merry comes back with the drink and Pipping says that...

and Gimlis one of the coolest chars there man..just his reations and grunts make me laught....like when Aragorn says "Lets go hunt some Orc"...the look on his face and the grunt he does makes me laugh everytime...Gimli is a good char indeed.

Sanis Prent
Aug 14th, 2002, 02:55:21 PM
Your very much in the minority with that

Just because it doesn't stand on its own two legs as a movie, doesn't mean I didn't like it. Don't insinuate. Its good, but its not a complete movie. If there wasn't a TTT or RotK, then it wouldn't be worth a thing.

Xazor Elessar
Aug 14th, 2002, 03:38:33 PM
Same as SW! Each one has a strange ending because there are others to follow. Personally...I wouldn't be a fan if there were not more to look forward to. :D I would love whatever was out, but then hate it because that was it....

Man...I have soooo man quotes...I can't sort them all in my brain! I'll post a few when I can think clearly! :lol

Oriadin
Aug 14th, 2002, 03:46:19 PM
I feel that all of the star wars movies have a proper ending except ESB. We all know they are not proper endings but they are good enough. With FOTR it was like, ok, lets carry on with our journey, The End. Ive never felt so, 'is that the end?' at any movie until FOTR.

ReaperFett
Aug 14th, 2002, 04:18:56 PM
I agree with Mr Prent. It is a part one. I dont review the first 1/3 of a book and say its the best thing ever. LOTR1 (Im not saying FOTR, this'll bug people more;)) was a good start to a trilogy. Ditto for TPM.

Quotes? I cant be bothered right now. I'll do some later. I'll leave you with one.

Give him one gun, and he thinks he's Superman. Give him two, and he thinks he's god!

Figrin D'an
Aug 14th, 2002, 08:42:42 PM
Nothing quite like Jules' famous biblical soliloquy from Pulp Fiction...

Jules: Wanna know what I'm buyin' Ringo?

Robber: What?

Jules: Your life. I'm givin' you that money so I don't hafta kill your a$$. You read the Bible?

Robber: Not regularly.

Jules: There's a passage I got memorized. Ezekiel 25:17. "The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you." I been sayin' that s--t for years. And if you ever heard it, it meant your a$$. I never really questioned what it meant. I thought it was just a cold-blooded thing to say to a motherf--ker before you popped a cap in his a$$. But I saw some s--t this mornin' made me think twice. Now I'm thinkin': it could mean you're the evil man. And I'm the righteous man. And Mr. .45 here, he's the shepherd protecting my righteous a$$ in the valley of darkness. Or is could by you're the righteous man and I'm the shepherd and it's the world that's evil and selfish. I'd like that. But that s--t ain't the truth. The truth is you're the weak. And I'm the tyranny of evil men. But I'm tryin, Ringo. I'm tryin' real hard to be a shepherd.

And, of course, one to fit with my avatar...

"Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world... she walks into mine."

Sanis Prent
Aug 15th, 2002, 08:46:22 AM
ah you done quoted it! (gives Fig a high five) :)

Best movie quote ever :)

Oriadin
Aug 15th, 2002, 08:54:45 AM
The whole 'whos on first base'. Now that would be an awsome quote.

Sevaan Evine
Aug 16th, 2002, 01:05:41 AM
Ahhhhh...When Harry Met Sally...I love that movie.

Harry: "You know, I have a theory that heirogliphics are just an ancient comic strip about a character
named Sphinxy."

Harry Burns: You take someone to the airport, its clearly the beginning of the relationship. Thats why I have never taken anyone to the airport at the beginning of a relationship.

Sally Albright: Why?

Harry Burns: Because eventually things move on and you dont take someone to the airport and I never wanted anyone to say to me, How come you never take me to the airport anymore?

Sally Albright: Its amazing. You look like a normal person but actually you are the angel of death.

Sally: Amanda mentioned you had a dark side.

Harry: That's what drew her to me.

Sally: Your dark side?

Harry: Sure. Why? Don't you have a dark side? I know, you're probably one of those cheerful people
who dot their "i's" with little hearts.

Sally: I have just as much of a dark side as the next person.

Harry: Oh, really? When I buy a new book, I read the last page first. That way, in case I die before I
finish, I know how it ends. That, my friend, is a dark side.

Harry Burns: You realize of course that we could never be friends.
Sally Albright: Why not?
Harry Burns: What I'm saying is - and this is not a come-on in any way, shape or form - is that men and women can't be friends because the s*x part always gets in the way.
Sally Albright: That's not true. I have a number of men friends and there is no s*x involved.
Harry Burns: No you don't.
Sally Albright: Yes I do.
Harry Burns: No you don't.
Sally Albright: Yes I do.
Harry Burns: You only think you do.
Sally Albright: You say I'm having s*x with these men without my knowledge?
Harry Burns: No, what I'm saying is they all WANT to have s*x with you.
Sally: They do not!
Harry: Do to.
Sally: They do not.
Harry: Do to.
Sally: How do you know?
Harry: Because no man can be friends with a woman that he finds attractive. He always wants to have s*x with her.
Sally: So, you're saying that a man can be friends with a woman he finds unattractive?
Harry: No. You pretty much want to nail 'em too.
Sally: What if THEY don't want to have s*x with YOU?
Harry: Doesn't matter because the s*x thing is already out there so the friendship is ultimately doomed and that is the end of the story.
Sally: Well, I guess we're not going to be friends then.
Harry: I guess not.
Sally: That's too bad. You were the only person I knew in New York.

Alpha
Aug 16th, 2002, 07:50:36 AM
Some Farscape ones:

Stark: It's not working, it's not helping. Talyn's dying, not waking up.
John (Black): Astro. Work now, freak later, work now…
Stark: Yes…
John (Black): Good.
Stark: How much later?

Zhaan: He says he is experiencing the future.
Aeryn: The future? He can barely function in the present.

Maldis: Some eat plants, some meat... I consume the life essence itself, preferably medium rare.

John: It's a happy face.
Aeryn: They're food cubes.
John: See, the pattern forms a... Never mind.

John: (talking to gun) Winona would never do this because Winona is very reliable.

John: D, we may have to take Granny to the home.
D'Argo: I think we should burn her.
John: You burn your old folks?
D'Argo: No it sounded like a good idea.

John: She said you were the monster.
Br'nee: Yes, my parents believed so, too. But it was just a phase all children go through.

Maldis: Fear and the terror of helplessness. These are a few of my favorite things.
John: Oh, could you do that Farewell, Goodbye song the kids sing, it's one of my favorites.
Maldis: (shouting) I don't do requests!

Aeryn: I'm really sorry.
John: For what?
Aeryn: For everything. This is not how I pictured coming back.
John: It's just fate, as usual keeping it's bargain and screwing us in the fine print.

John: One last chance, you want to wait for…
D'Argo: What, so Noranti can tell us how to make a great salad? No. See plant. Kill plant.
John: That's gotta be on the Luxan Coat of Arms.

John: Have we sent the 'Don't shoot us we're pathetic' transmission yet?

Chiana: You're just crying because Winonna jammed.
John: Hey Winonna (holding gun) has been very reliable it's not her fault that she jammed.

John: Good, I must be smarter than I look.
Aeryn: That would be easy.

Elles Jinn
Aug 16th, 2002, 05:25:45 PM
These aren't from a movie, they're from that Vampire Slayer show. I don't even watch it but I found these quotes and I think they're funny. So I'm posting them. Just to let you know.
~

"You were looking at my neck."
"What?"
"You were checking out my neck, I saw that."
"No, I wasn't."
"Just keep your distance, pal."
"I wasn't looking at your neck."
"I told you to eat before we left."
~~~
"Did my pet have a vision?"
"Do you know what I miss? Leeches."
~~~
Harmony: Is Antonio Banderas a vampire?
Spike:No.
Harmony: Can I make him one?
Spike: No. On second thought, yes. Go make him a vampire. Take your time. Get Melanie and the kids, too.
~~~
Spike: What, your Mom doesn't know?
Joyce: Know what?
Buffy: That I'm, uh...in a band. A rock band...with Spike here.
Spike: Right. She plays the-the triangle...
Buffy: Drums.
Spike: Drums, yeah. She's hell on the old skins, you know.
Joyce: (to Spike) And what do you do?
Spike: Well I sing.
~~~
Spike: What's this? Sittin' around watching the telly while there's evil still afoot? It's not very industrious of you. I say we go out there and kick a little demon a@@! What, can't go without your Buffy, is that it? Let's find her! She is the chosen one, after all. Come on! Vampires! Grrr! Nasty! Let's annihilate them, for justice, and for... the safety of puppies... and Christmas, right? Let's fight that evil! Let's kill something! Oh, come on!
~~~
Angelus: "Dear Buffy..." Hmmm. I'm still trying to decide the best way to send my regards.
Spike: Why don't you rip her lungs out? That might make an impression.
Angelus: Lacks... poetry.
Spike: Doesn't have to. What rhymes with lungs?
~~~
Spike: If every vampire who said he was at the Crucifixion was actually there it would've been like Woodstock. I was at Woodstock. I fed off a flower person and I spent six hours watching my hand move.
~~~
Spike: We're out of Wheat-a-Bix.
Giles: We are out of Wheat-a-Bix because you ate it all. Again.
Spike: Get some more.
Giles: I thought vampires were supposed to eat blood.
Spike: Yeah, well, sometimes I like to crumble up the Wheat-a-Bix in the blood. Gives it a little texture.
Giles: Since the picture you just painted means that I will never touch food of any kind again, you'll just have to pick it up yourself.
Spike: Sissy
~~~
(After finding Spike outside her house.)
Buffy: What are you doing here, Spike? Five words or less!
Spike: (counting on fingers) Out... for... a... walk... b**ch.
~~~
In response to being asked to fight a troll)
Spike: I would, but I'm paralyzed with not caring very much.
~~~
Buffy: Every time you show up like this, you risk all your parts, you know that?
Spike: I wouldn't be here if I didn't have a good reason. As usual, I'm here to help you and I... are you naked under there?
Buffy: Get out.
Spike: No, I'm serious. I mean, not about the naked part...
~~~
Buffy: Do we really need weapons for this?
Spike: I just like them. They make me feel all manly
~~~
Spike: Oh, listen to Mary Poppins. He's got his crust all stiff and upper with that nancy-boy accent. (everyone looking at him) You Englishmen are always so... (pauses) Bloody hell! (ticks off on his fingers) Sodding, blimey, shagging, knickers, bollocks, oh God! I'm English!
Giles: Welcome to the nancy tribe.

:D