PDA

View Full Version : Life as they knew it.

Kelt Simoson
Aug 10th, 2002, 01:32:59 PM
It was around lucnh time when Kelt thought it might be nice to make lunch for his friend and mentor Dasquian. They had spent little time together as of late due to the fact they were both training and what-not for the past few days. But a Dasquian was Kelts best friend here, he thought it would be nice to say a nice thank you perhaps over some talk and some food.

Of course Kelt was only good at Medieval cuisine and knew little about modern sports and areas of that nature, so as he knew Dasquian liked books, and Kelt wrote poetry and plays and so on, maybe they could have a talk on the subject but perhaps just idle chatter..who cares?..they were friends. He was expecting the blonde man any seconde, the apartment was spotlessly clean as it always was, the candle light that always lit the room was glowing a brilliant amber gold lighting up pictures and writing that lay on his workbench, how he hated modern lighting...to bright.

And then, without fail the Jedi Padawan had to mess it all up, he quickly walked past the simmering pan of sauces for a stew that was brewing and hit the handle sending the apn to the floor with a sickening splat..and thats when the door was knocked. Kelt sighed sadly

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 10th, 2002, 01:35:30 PM
There was a light knock on the Jedi's already open door as Dasquian popped his head around the opening, smiling somewhat meekly.

"Kelt?"

He looked across to where the Padawan stood, over a split mess of what looked like cooking sauce. With a light sigh, he stepped in and pushed the door shut behind him as he approached the crusader. It looked though a lot of his work had just been dropped onto the floor - and the annoyance showed in Kelt's face.

"Oh dear.. "

Kelt Simoson
Aug 10th, 2002, 01:46:15 PM
'Its ether im accident prone, or i have bad luck...' he muttered under his breath. ' Ether way im getting a little tired of it.'

Kelt bent down beside Dasquian with a scooper and a tin and cleaned the mess up rather quickly hoping his friend did not see the full mess it had caused on the crisp white tiles of the small kitchin area. It had taken him about an hour a half to even get that far and the brew was still 45 mintues of off its finished time, alot of time and care had been put into it.

The Padawan looked up to his mentor who was a few inches taller than the Crusader. ' I aplogise for that...i hope i did not ruin this afternoons visit we have....what do you suppose we do now?..the B&G?...taking two orange looking fruits out of the bowel he tossed one to Dasquin.

' And hows is yourself and Xazor if i may use those two names in the same sentence...' He said with a light smile.

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 10th, 2002, 01:53:57 PM
"You didn't ruin it, I'm sure we can still make something out of what you have here, Kelt,"

The Knight gave a reassuring smile as he helped mop up the mess and the knocked over items back into place. As his friend mentioned Xazor, he became somewhat saddened.

"Xazor fairs well... her husband has returned.."

Kelt Simoson
Aug 10th, 2002, 09:05:59 PM
' As the saying goes my friend, all good things must come to a end' He said with a heavy sigh. ' Like my meat stew for example! He commented trying to make the Knight laugh.

' On our world you not allowed to be in love unless you commit to your family one hundred percent and leave the military, of course, im apart of the Crusaders Guild, we are strictly not allowed women, we are probably the same status as monks and druids.' He said with a half smile as if he pretended not to care.

He looked down and juggled the orange fruit from hand t hand, as a heart breaking feeling rose from the bowels of his own stomach.

'So you know what?' He said genturing with his head nodding to the door.

' If you love her, and don't say you don't...you can see the aura a mile away,go se her..tell her...don't hide it or your heart,its not worth it...I've made a lifetime commitment to a guild...love, love is way more important...go for it my friend...even if you have to sit Shade down and explain your feelings....he must understand as he loves her himself' He said resting his hand on Dasquians shoulder with the warmest smile he could give.

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 11th, 2002, 03:02:52 AM
He nodded very softly.

"I haven't the heart to tell her, Kelt. The burden which it would place upon her would be terrible. For me to trouble her like that..."

Dasquian turned to look across into the kitchen, and gave a sigh.

"... Anyway, I wouldn't want to spoil this evening with my problems."

Kelt Simoson
Aug 11th, 2002, 09:30:48 PM
' Pish,posh and folly! Kelt said waving his hand to stop Dasquians words. Kelt was the kind of guy you could sit and talk to and unload all of your problems to as many did back on Shazmak.

' Did we come here to sit in silence?..no...so you may talk about Xazor as much as you wish there is no harm in letting your feelings get felt by others...after all thats what love is about is it not?'

He said with a warm smile. He knew Dasquian had gone through alot, what he did not know, but as a friend and a friend he was he was there for his partner whether he wanted it or not...like a crutch to a old man, if Dasquian was hurt by his heart or injured with a blade.....Kelt would pick him up again.

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 12th, 2002, 02:04:43 AM
Dasquian sighed and leant back against the table, resting his palms against the edge.

"I think I am destined to be alone, Kelt. Fate chose to have me loose my wife, and now to seperate me from Xazor. Perhaps I should forget all about it and concentrate on training.."

Kelt Simoson
Aug 12th, 2002, 06:28:20 AM
' You know theres a old proberb in my culture that goes a little like this "Theres a time in your life where you need to take up your arms and fight for what is right"...that means alot' Kelt said, his rugged mouth desplaying a smile.

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 12th, 2002, 07:44:42 AM
He became somewhat frustrated, swiping one hand out towards Kelt to emphasize his point.

"I cannot risk ruining her marriage, Kelt! It is unfair, but true!"

Kelt Simoson
Aug 12th, 2002, 08:17:19 AM
' Yes of course, you cant ruin her marriage..no no no..only ruin your own heart, crack it forever and let it sink down hmm?' He said rather annoyed to, his smile was half there like it always was.

'I never said split them up, thats not my point, i said tell her!' He said somewhat biased as he had never been in love, but seen it happen many times before with other friends.

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 12th, 2002, 08:19:47 AM
"Amin hiraetha." [I'm sorry.]

Dasquian rose one hand sharply to hold his head, shaking it lightly.

"... I will, I... I just need time to prepare."

Kelt Simoson
Aug 12th, 2002, 08:24:06 AM
'No no, it was my fault, i should not have pressed you..i juest do what my hert tell me..i guess all hearts are diffrent. He said with a warm smile.

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 13th, 2002, 11:32:48 AM
Dasquian pulled out a chair and sat down, nodding as he ran one hand back through his hair. He was silent - he knew not what to say or do now, though he had no doubt that Kelt would have something to say about it.

Kelt Simoson
Aug 14th, 2002, 08:33:35 AM
Kelt was surprisingly quiet, he was going to let Dasquian stew in his own thoughts for a while and let him think about Xazor. Kelt made his way towards the cupboards and looked in them to see what else he had. rice, a bit of that sauce and some fruit, well it was not much but quality was better than quantity.

He took both packets out,opened them and started to prepare them humming to himself.

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 14th, 2002, 08:48:25 AM
"I think perhaps," he began,

"That after our meal and talk I will find her and tell her so as to not loose my nerve."

Kelt Simoson
Aug 14th, 2002, 08:54:34 AM
Kelt arched a brow at the new words.

'Its the right thing to do you know?...for you as well as her. You cant keep secrets from her...and you cant smash your own heart to a bloody pulp' He said turning with a warm smile.

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 14th, 2002, 08:55:45 AM
"Indeed,"

Dasquian turned to look over his shoulder at Kelt, giving a broad smile.

"Thank you for the help on the matter, Kelt. You are a most treasured friend of mine."

Kelt Simoson
Aug 14th, 2002, 09:00:31 AM
He had never had a friend before, something felt as if it snapped in his stomerch, as if his heart suck to the very pits of his soul.

' W...well thank you Dasquian...i err...i have never been called that before' Kelt said turning quickly so Dasquian couldent see...after all Crusaders did not feel emotions....did they?...etherway..it was life how he knew it.

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 14th, 2002, 11:34:29 AM
Dasquian grinned.

"I consider you one of my best friends Kelt, I thought you knew that."

Kelt Simoson
Aug 14th, 2002, 01:21:05 PM
' No..no i did not, i thought we were just mentor and...well learner..when i first met you at the bar i never thought you were my friend, just a person i knew..but now..well...ive never had a friend before Dasquian...never..we are not allowed friends in the Guild..not that im apart of that anymore.' He said with a sad smile...happy that he had made a friend....his first friend.

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 14th, 2002, 01:22:45 PM
"You've never had a friend?"

He turned around fully now and rose both eyebrows, perplexed.

"... Well we're friends now, and I'm sure the others in the Order think of the same of you too!"

Kelt Simoson
Aug 14th, 2002, 01:28:06 PM
'I dont know what to say...' He began with a tearfull smile.

[i]' I cant love, i cant have friends, they turned me into a one track Crusader with just love for his duties as a Templar...im nothing but a tool to them...nothing by a holy preacher!' He said

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 15th, 2002, 03:24:11 AM
"You are no longer a Crusader, though, Kelt. You are free to act as you wish here."

Kelt Simoson
Aug 15th, 2002, 04:03:24 AM
' Thats not the point, they still have driven there teachings into me..how can i change them?'

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 15th, 2002, 04:17:10 AM
"Members here were once ruthless killers, Sith. Lady Xazor was, Kelt, look how she has changed."

Kelt Simoson
Aug 15th, 2002, 05:59:06 AM
'MissXazor was a sith?'

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 15th, 2002, 06:31:02 AM
"I believe she was, yes. Some time ago, she was a ruthless murderer like those of the Sith Order. It is hard to believe, but true."

Kelt Simoson
Aug 15th, 2002, 10:55:37 AM
Kelt looked down for a fw moments in thought. ' In that case be carefull my friend' He said looking back up quite worried.

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 15th, 2002, 01:14:51 PM
"I have no doubts that she has changed completely. I have complete faith in her.."

Kelt Simoson
Aug 16th, 2002, 03:59:35 AM
'Rearly?' He said looking over to him.

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 17th, 2002, 03:12:43 AM
"Of course, Kelt," he said now, his tone more serious.

Kelt Simoson
Aug 17th, 2002, 06:36:46 AM
The Padawan raised his brow and turned around to finish preparing what he quickly made for the two of them, his face as if he had been shocked.

' You and i both know the dark side falls back upon its user even if she is of the light side...if that happen, you be sure you tell me and not hide it..two heads are better than one... he said strictly

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 17th, 2002, 06:38:02 AM
"I am sure the darkside will not consume her ever again, Kelt,"

Dasquian shifted a bit in his chair.

"She is an examplary Jedi."

Kelt Simoson
Aug 17th, 2002, 06:40:11 AM
This chatter will not go beyond these four walls if you wish to tell me your thoughts on that matter..you have no fear from me..so...if you have anything to say..say it...we are friends after all. he gave a quick glance to check if he was correct and turned again.

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 17th, 2002, 06:41:16 AM
"I have no other opinion on it, I am positive of that. She is one of the most strong willed people I know,"

He nodded sternly, before glancing back over his shoulder.

"... How is that food coming along?"

Kelt Simoson
Aug 17th, 2002, 06:46:30 AM
Just at the moment Kelt turned with two plates in his hand and placed one on the table before Dasquian with care this time not to spill the food. It was Kelts most enjoyable meal to him, Meat Curry with rice, the curry was not that hot in flavor bit it still had that tang to its saurce.

Kelt sat down on the other end of the sqaure table oposite Dasquian with a smile digging his fork into the food. ' Enjoy...'

' Well...i dont know ole' friend, she seems to have a aura in which i dont trust i must admit...i bid you safty to her...you have noway of telling when the darkside takes or not..so with respect dont think it cant happen..resistance to the darkside is all but gone in the galaxy...even commoners are to greedy these days...civilisation itself is failing.'

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 17th, 2002, 06:51:09 AM
He accepted the food thankfully and placed it down before him, tucking in straight away as he scooped up a large pile of rice and curry, popping it in his mouth. He chewed on it thoughtfully for a while, before speaking.

"That is why we are here, to ensure that does not happen. It is our duty to protect and stop the corruption of the darkside. Each of us is vulnerable to it, it is only our own stamina which pushes it away."

Kelt Simoson
Aug 17th, 2002, 07:44:29 AM
'I dont trust evil...even if they have seen the light...darkness will always be within them'

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 17th, 2002, 08:03:37 AM
"Hmmm..."

Dasquian ate some more of the food; it was delicious.

"I am not of the same opinion, but then each to their own."

Kelt Simoson
Aug 17th, 2002, 09:53:08 AM
' Tell me what it is about her you like...'

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 17th, 2002, 09:54:41 AM
"She has a very warm personality... she is so kind and generous to everyone, and strives to help all those around her who may or may not need her. She is amazingly dedicated to helping the Order.."

He took another bite of his food.

"She is angelic in her beauty too," he added with a quirky smile.

Kelt Simoson
Aug 17th, 2002, 09:57:35 AM
' Yes..i know a girl that is angelic in her personality, and also very beutiful...sometimes i wish i had the guts and strengh to say something to her once again...but alas i have not.'

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 17th, 2002, 09:58:41 AM
"Then perhaps you should take a leaf out of your own book, friend, and tell her," he said with a quiet chuckle.

Kelt Simoson
Aug 17th, 2002, 10:00:57 AM
' I cannot do that....' he said poping the fork into his mouth and chewing it down before he spoke again....'It would do something to our friendship i trust...then again it might not...but thats beside the point...i have no nerve to do so...'

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 17th, 2002, 10:01:56 AM
"Oh come now, Kelt. You cannot tell me to confess myself to Xazor then not tell this .. girl,"

He quirked an eyebrow.

"Do I know the one whom you have your eye set on?"

Kelt Simoson
Aug 17th, 2002, 10:03:49 AM
'....You might do...' He said with a quick glance up before putting his head back down to view the bowel of food. ' Then again you could say she is far away... He said with a light chuckle

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 17th, 2002, 10:05:55 AM
"That's far too vague a hint, Kelt, come on!" he said through a laugh.

Kelt Simoson
Aug 17th, 2002, 10:10:40 AM
'Ah!...its noone that is important' He lied, sccoping a big mound of meat and rice from the bowel and plucked it into his mouth.

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 17th, 2002, 10:13:33 AM
Dasquian shook his head.

"I'm not giving up until you tell me who she is!"

Kelt Simoson
Aug 17th, 2002, 10:25:48 AM
' Then you shall no give up but keep searching as all good Jedis should....' He gave a comedic smile and scooped up some more again.

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 17th, 2002, 01:35:11 PM
Dasquian chuckled.

"You are a queer one, Kelt," he replied, scooping up a bit more curry and rice.

Hrolthar Benatoer
Aug 17th, 2002, 01:39:44 PM
Bugger...

Kelt Simoson
Aug 17th, 2002, 01:42:56 PM
' You and i both know who it is so stop pretending...'Kelt said with a baby faced smile.

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 17th, 2002, 01:44:36 PM
He laughed slightly and nodded.

"Just winding you up, Kelt."

Kelt Simoson
Aug 18th, 2002, 04:48:53 AM
He smiled embarassingly and looed down at the floor between his feet.

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 18th, 2002, 05:01:00 AM
"Don't worry Kelt, I will not tell anyone of your secret," he added with a wink.

Kelt Simoson
Aug 18th, 2002, 05:04:12 AM
' The only secret it is to is her because i cant tell her how i truly feel...i do not have any nerve to and she certainly does not feel the same...so it would be a adventure not worth trying...' he said sadly.

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 23rd, 2002, 02:46:33 AM
"How can you be sure she does not think as you do?"

Dasquian ate a little more of his food and shook his head.

"It is your choice in the end, of course."

Kelt Simoson
Aug 23rd, 2002, 09:05:22 AM
' Well i guess i dont....' He said pausing for a moment or two thinking.