PDA

View Full Version : A room, finally

JaAku Dama
Aug 10th, 2002, 01:06:33 AM
Walks down the silent halls of the Jedi living quarters, doing his usual eyeing of everything in sight. He hadn't really considered living amongst the Jedi, but he was sick of waking up next to strange women in hotels. He smirked and continued looking around. "Time to settle down...." he thought to himself.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Aug 10th, 2002, 10:06:31 AM
*Natia, a child of 8, steps out of a room just infront of JaAku. As he goes past her, she falls instep beside him, though she is falling behind since she can not use her crutches fast enough to actually keep up. Then, a quiet but cheerful voice sounds*

Hello. My names Natia. What's yours??

JaAku Dama
Aug 10th, 2002, 07:59:36 PM
Looks back over his shoulder, but can't see anyone. Turns around and smiles as he sees the little.

My name is Ja'Aku. Places a hand on his chest and bows, out of habit. It's a pleasure to met you, Lady Natia. I am just looking for a room, would you know of any vacant ones?

imported_Natia Telcontar
Aug 11th, 2002, 09:29:13 AM
Pleased to meet you Ja'Aku. And, I'm not a Lady, I'm just a kid though one or two ppl say I'm an adult stuck in a kids body sometimes. As for a room, I know of a couple of vacant rooms. There's actually one just a short way from here so if you'll follow me,

*Natia hobbles off down the way, motioning with her head for Ja'Aku to follow her*

You should find the room comfy and if not, you can change to suit your needs.

If you don't mind me asking, what brings you to the Academy??

JaAku Dama
Aug 11th, 2002, 09:35:06 AM
A promise I made to someone very special to me smiles softly, following closely behind her, walking at her pace.
I am here because I want to be.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Aug 12th, 2002, 08:43:15 AM
Well, I hope that you enjoy your stay and learning here.

*Natia hobbles aways down the hall, turning a couple of corners and then stops in front of a door*

Well, here you go. There are a couple of empty rooms in this area last I heard.

*Natia shifts her weight slightly and motions to the door*

JaAku Dama
Aug 12th, 2002, 01:26:05 PM
Bows again, smiling down at her.

Thank you very much, my lady.
opens the door and steps inside, looking around.

Did you want to come in and rest for a while?

imported_Natia Telcontar
Aug 13th, 2002, 08:44:55 AM
I'm pleased that I could help you Ja'Aku, but please remember, I'm not a Lady.

*Natia, not bothering to answer Ja'Aku's question with words, just starts hobbling inside and using the Force to turn on the lights since it would be out of her way to go and turn them on by hand*

I hope you enjoy your stay here. This can be a really nice place to stay.

JaAku Dama
Aug 13th, 2002, 09:01:07 AM
I hope so...
He glanced around the room. Simple was the word that popped into his head. A bed, a dresser, a few other piece of non-descript furniture. He ran a finger across the top of the dresser, and rubbed the dust between this finger and thumb and stared of in space for a second. Looks up quickly and smiles.

And you are a lady. That is the proper way to address a member of the fairer sex where I come from.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Aug 14th, 2002, 08:59:37 AM
Ja'Aku, it may be the proper way of addressing a female from where your from, but where I'm from, one has to earn it and have it officially given to them. I have gotten neither so therefor it would be improper for anybody to refer to me as a Lady since I am not one.

*Natia glances around the room as well now and sees that it is one of the many types of rooms availiable*

If this rooms not satisfactory, there are others you can choose from.

JaAku Dama
Aug 14th, 2002, 07:53:52 PM
Smirks

Fine.
He dug around in his pocket and pulled out a pen and some crumpled paper. He tossed the paper on the floor and took the pen between his fore-finger and thumb. He lightly tapped Natia on one shoulder than the other, speaking as he did.
Then. As the ruler of the Jinn dynasty on my homeworld, I hereby name you Lady Natia of the GJO.
Slips the pen back into his coat and grins, walking by her and boucing his hands on the bed.
Hmmm, this room is fine enough. Thank you, my lady.
Gives her a wink and his grin widens.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Aug 15th, 2002, 08:19:25 AM
*Natia smiles, but shakes her head slightly*

I can not accept it Ja'Aku. I have done nothing to deserve the title. I'm sorry.

*Natia looks down at the ground then and bites her lower lip knowing that is she were back home, then things would be different*

And besides, children can not get the title of Lady and I am still but a child.

*Natia suddenly looks up and out of the room for a moment and as she is turning back to look at Ja'Aku, she lets out a gasp of pain as she struggles to stay on her feet*

JaAku Dama
Aug 15th, 2002, 09:02:43 AM
In one quick movement, she was in JaAkus' arms and he rested her gently on the bed. He sat beside her, looking down at her with a concerned smile.

I was given my title at age 7, so I think you can have the title of Lady, Natia.... He was trying not to think about the pain she was in, trying to keep her mind off it. He bit his lip and smiled.
Er...Nice bed, huh?

imported_Natia Telcontar
Aug 16th, 2002, 08:29:23 AM
*Natia lets out aloud and piercing scream as soon as Ja'Aku picks and she stops screaming when he places her down again. She then takes a deep breath and her breath calms down and it looks like she's back to normal. Even her voice sounds normal*

You may have gotten your title when you where seven, but you grew up in a different culture then me. The culture I grew up in hates Jedi and you can not get a title such as Lady or Lord until you are an adult.

*Natia's voice is wavering by the end of that short bit of talking as she continues to take some deap breaths. She then thinks to herself Focus girl focus. You have got to focus because this is normal and you should be used to it by now. Just block it out of your mind like you have done before and all will be well.*

Ja'Aku, do you have a glass of water that I can have??

JaAku Dama
Aug 16th, 2002, 04:53:25 PM
He shrugs I'll check...

He was slightly disturbed by her screams, and he wondered if maybe he hurt her more by moving her. She seemed fine now, but something didn't smell right to him. He opened a cupboard and found only a small jar. "at least it's empty," he thought to himself as he rinsed it and filled it with cool water. He walked back over to her and sat down beside her. Handed her the glass with a concerned look.
To be honest....I was killed because of my peoples' hatred of force users. Specifically the Jedi..... His own voice trailed off and his eyes watered slightly.....I'm sorry if I hurt you.....

imported_Natia Telcontar
Aug 19th, 2002, 08:31:35 AM
*Natia says nothing as Ja'Aku gets her some water to drink. A slight smile appears on her face as he hands her the glass of water. As she takes it in both hands, it is obvious that her hands are shaking and she takes a sip of the water. After a moment, her hands stop shaking*

You didn't hurt me Ja'Aku. It's just that I normally don't let males touch me in any way unless I really know them and trust them.

JaAku Dama
Aug 19th, 2002, 09:45:03 AM
I see.... He frowned, his brow furrowing. I won't ask you why....
He glanced away quickly then back at her and smiled sheepishly.

Er, sorry about the glass...no real ones in the cupboard.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Aug 20th, 2002, 08:46:35 AM
Don't worry about it. The jars fine since it does hold water.

*Natia glances down at the floor for a moment and then back up to Ja'Aku*

When I was younger, I had some bad experiances with males so I grew a dislike and mistrust for them which I am slowly overcoming.

JaAku Dama
Aug 20th, 2002, 01:44:21 PM
Oh. I understand....Had the same thing with Force users when I was young. And now look at me He chuckled. Now I am one.
Frowns It'll take time, but it's okay....Not your fault others are hurtful....

imported_Natia Telcontar
Aug 21st, 2002, 08:25:20 AM
The male that I hate the most is a Force user.

*Natia pauses for a moment before continuing*

I know that not many ppl will be willing to bring this person to justice, but will Jedi being the keepers of peace, he is a disturbance of that peace, I will go out when I am capable of it and bring him to justice.

*Natia smiles slightly at the way she worded what she had just said*

Sometimes I think it's my fault that others are hurtful, but then I remember what my older sister told me. My real Father liked hurting ppl before I was even born.

If you don't mind me asking, what did Force users do to you when you were younger??

JaAku Dama
Aug 21st, 2002, 09:07:03 AM
It wasn't what they did TO me, it was how they are treated by my race. He sighed heavily

Before I was even born, my father took great pleasure in wiping any and all force users off our planet. He was a general of vast armies, and they out numbered the force users...Basically, Force users are seen as evil there, whether they are Jedi or Sith. It doesn't matter, they are the enemy and must be destroyed. I met my first force user when I was 15, before then I had only seen...passed on ones... He looked down. I hated force users for many years....I'm trying my best to forget about that time though. Not many happy memories from....er, my death.
His face paled slightly and he looked away, hoping she didn't catch that last part. The last thing he wanted to do was to scare her by revealing what he really was.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Aug 22nd, 2002, 08:12:11 AM
*Natia listens quietly as Ja'Aku talks*

That's kind of what happens to any Jedi which go to my home. They've been getting slaughtered for generations. The last one that I know of was killed because I sent out a cry for help shortly before my Father was killed.

*Natia looks down for a moment and then realises that he mentioned his death. She then looks up at him*

Ja'Aku, what do you mean by your death??

*Natia asks questioningly but then quickly adds*

But you don't have to tell me if you don't want to.

JaAku Dama
Aug 22nd, 2002, 04:05:35 PM
His face goes from pale to a bright red.
Heh.......well. I'm kinda, dead. I died a long time ago in a battle between my people and the Jedi. About 21 years ago.....Er, this isn't even my real body.....

imported_Natia Telcontar
Aug 23rd, 2002, 08:25:25 AM
*Natia tilts her head slightly*

What do you mean?? How can you be dead, but yet, here??

*Natia looks Ja'Aku up and down, her curiosity being perked so naturally she wants to know more*

JaAku Dama
Aug 24th, 2002, 12:39:01 AM
I er. borrowed this body...from a med center.

Here, let me show you. He closed his eyes and concentrated. Natia could see a young mans face appear on JaAkus', nearly transparent. He looked about 15 years old, with gleaming red eyes and red hair. The face faded and JaAku opened his eyes.

There...

imported_Natia Telcontar
Aug 25th, 2002, 09:13:36 AM
How did you do that?? And once your dead, don't you go to the Realm of the Dead where all dead ppl's spirits go??

*Natia rattles off these questions rather quickly*

And who's body is that?? How are you in there with him?? What does he think of you taking over his body?? Isn't taking over somebodies body Darkside and should never be done??

*Natia stops there and starts to catch her breath*

JaAku Dama
Aug 25th, 2002, 12:36:07 PM
JaAkus mouth opened slightly, then he laughed.

I don't exactly know how I can do it...it's just something I can do as a spirit. I have never heard of this "Realm of the dead" before... He scratched his head. As for who's body this and what he thinks, I really have no idea....I also know very little of the Force and the "Darkside" so I don't know about that either...

imported_Natia Telcontar
Aug 26th, 2002, 08:37:24 AM
I'm sorry. It's just that when I start asking questions, I really start asking them.

The Realm of the Dead is where all dead ppl go. There are different sections of it so the good ppl and the bad ppl aren't together. And Force users and non Force users are seperated as well.

*Natia laughs lightly*

The Darkside is used when your angry and with the 'negative' emotions. It causes you to do all sorts of evil things like kill ppl and torture them.

JaAku Dama
Aug 26th, 2002, 10:42:40 AM
Frowns.......Okay.....
He sat quietly for a few moments and then stood, looking around the room.
I guess I should get my things....

imported_Natia Telcontar
Aug 27th, 2002, 08:28:45 AM
If you would like, I'll help you out since I really don't have much else to do. I wouldn't be able to be all that big of a help, but I can still help slightly.

JaAku Dama
Aug 27th, 2002, 09:15:53 AM
He smiled and shook his head.
I can get my sister to help with the bigger things, they're still at my old place. I only have a few things, I think I can manage them. Thank you for offering, and thank you for find this nice room for me. It's greatly appreciated.