PDA

View Full Version : Those Who Hunt Elves Arrive!

T-74
Aug 10th, 2002, 12:28:22 AM
The T-74 tank rolled slowly up to Yog's Bar and Grill, with 4 people sitting atop it. It stopped near the door, turned its giant gun to the sides, as if seeking something, then meowed loudly.

Ritsuko
Aug 10th, 2002, 12:31:24 AM
Ritsuko patted the tank.

"Good job, Mi Ke! Let's go get some food guys," she said, turning to her companions.

Junpei
Aug 10th, 2002, 12:34:41 AM
"Hell frikkin yes!"

Junpei jumped off the tank and punched his palm.

"This dump had better have some curry. Step it up guys, it ain't waitin' all day for us!"

Airi
Aug 10th, 2002, 12:37:19 AM
Airi laughed at Junpei's antics.

"Calm down, Junpei, unless the food's alive, it won't move far."

Celcia
Aug 10th, 2002, 12:39:54 AM
"Junpei, you ARE an idiot," Celcia sighed, "But, I agree with you. Let's go eat."

The 4 walked inside, leaving the T-74 tank mewing behind them.

Pheonix Planesrender
Aug 10th, 2002, 12:40:22 AM
OOC: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No elf hunting on these grounds!!!!!!!!!! And keep that spoted dog out of here. How weird that I was just watching Those Who Hunt Elves at my friends house today.
IC: The dark elf jedi watches the travlers park outside of the B&G. She narrows her eyes as she watches them. She had heard of these people from where she came. The beings that had looked for the spell fragmints. She shook her head and kept her hood up, hoping that they would leave her alone. She didn't feal like dealing with their kind during this time.

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 10th, 2002, 07:57:14 AM
Wei watched as some people entered. A large, loud man, a clma, seemingly sophisticated woman, an energetic girl, and a talking dog. How strange. And some huge machine sat outside mewing like a cat. Very strange indeed. They seemed to be Wei's type of people. He grinned.

"This will be fun."

Airi
Aug 10th, 2002, 09:14:30 AM
Airi took a seat at the bar. The others followed suit.

"Mint tea, please." she asked the bartender.

The bartender raised an eyebrow, but said nothing and prepared the tea. Airi noted 2 other people looking at the group. One a young man...the other a mystery.

Junpei
Aug 10th, 2002, 09:19:03 AM
"Hey, bartender! You'd best have some curry back in that kitchen there!"

Junpei took a seat next to Airi and waited for his order.

Ritsuko
Aug 10th, 2002, 09:43:49 AM
"Oh, shut it Junpei! I'll have a pizza and soda please."

Ritsuko took a chair on the other side of Airi. She noticed the guy, but not the cloaked figure. She rested a hand on her pistol to make sure it was there then sat down.

Celcia
Aug 10th, 2002, 09:46:51 AM
Celcia sat near Ritsuko, so as to avoid Junpei's commentary and fists.

"I'll have green tea."

The bartender stared dubiously.

"Pets have to wait outside."

Celcia glared at him.

"I'M NOT A DOG! I'M AN ELF!"

Ansatsu
Aug 10th, 2002, 09:54:36 AM
Ansatsu looked at the odd people, "You guys have an attitude. You need to calm down." Ansatsu laughed and got up to introduce himself. He walked over to the woman. She was cute, "Hello there, my name is Ansatsu, Ninja Jedi of the Greater Jedi Order. Who are you, and would you like a drink?" Ansatsu smiled and looked at the beautiful woman.

Junpei
Aug 10th, 2002, 10:04:52 AM
Junpei backfisted Ansatsu into the table behind him.

"Attitude? I'll show you attitude!"

The bartender delivered his plate of curry, and Junpei started eating, his wrath averted for the time being.

Airi
Aug 10th, 2002, 10:08:30 AM
Airi stomped Junpei's foot under the bar and turned around.

"You were speaking to me, I believe? Forgive Junpei, he can be a little outspoken at times. My name is Airi Komiyama. And you are?"

She flashed him her most dazzling smile.

Pheonix Planesrender
Aug 10th, 2002, 12:43:18 PM
Pheonix spoted the weapon on the girl and rose from her seat. She walked over to her and wispered in her ear in Elven.

"Weapons are to be left at the door."

Ritsuko
Aug 10th, 2002, 12:50:30 PM
"What? Stop your mumbling. Celcia, she's talkin' your language..."

The entire group spun around and gawked. An elf!

Junpei
Aug 10th, 2002, 12:52:15 PM
"Time to strip down, elfy girl!"

Junpei burst from his seat to tackle the elf.

Celcia
Aug 10th, 2002, 12:54:18 PM
"Junpei, SHUT UP!"

Celcia smacked him to the floor with a big paper fan then turned to Pheonix.

"I'm so sorry," she said in Elven. "What were you saying?"

Kemille Eldervine
Aug 10th, 2002, 03:37:10 PM
Kemille sighed slightly as she continued to flip through the pages of an ancient book, continuing her research on Dark Elves. She was looking for a potion that her cousin, Sersi, once mentioned. Sersi. The name of her forsaken cousin brought back horrible memories ...

That's when several loud people entered the silent B&G, breaking Kemille's concentration. Growling slightly in frustration, she slammed the book shut as a cloud of dust rose in the air. She sneezed, then pushed her chair back. She would see why they were here, especially with a little dog.

As she began to make her way over to them, she saw another "Elf" making conversation. She stopped infront of them and crossed her arms across her chest, canting her head to the side.

"Kummeck ims powd," Kemille said to Phoenix in Elfian, then turned to the others.

"Speak Elfian?"

Junpei
Aug 10th, 2002, 03:44:05 PM
Junpei growled from where he was on the floor.

"Another one! C'mere, ya li'l elven witch!"

He made a grab for Kemille's ankles.

Ritsuko
Aug 10th, 2002, 03:46:06 PM
Ritsuko stomped Junpei's head, planting his face in the floor.

"The only one who speaks Elven is Celcia, and she's busy with the other elf. Care to speak English with one of us?"

Kemille Eldervine
Aug 10th, 2002, 03:46:47 PM
[OOC - *Edit* Didn't see you posted, Ritsuko^^;]

"Hm .. Sorry then."

She looked at Junpei before returning her attention to the girl.

"My name is Kemille, and you are?"

Pheonix Planesrender
Aug 10th, 2002, 06:25:32 PM
Pheonix shakes her head. She pulls the hood off and looks at the dog. The dark elf glances at the man who had jumped at her.

"Why do you travel with these people, and mainly this troublesome oaf, Celcia?"

The elvish slips from her mouth as she watches the humans squable about nothing.

Wolfwood
Aug 10th, 2002, 07:27:58 PM
The man walks into the area holding his huge Cross over his shoulder. It was wraped in a white blanket and had Black belts holding it on. As well he had a cigerrete in his lips lit as well it was bent. He had sunglasses covereing his eyes and he was wearing a black suit with it un buttoned in the front a lil' just enough to show his chest besides his crude looks he kinda looks like a priest. He has Black short hair and is about 5'11''.
The man looks at this group and then back outside... "Hey does anybody know who owns the tank out side.... besides it seems to have a mind of it's own and it is chasing after a mouse."
The man walked in and sat down at the counter and looked to the bar tender ... " Hey Could ya get me a Whisky over here?"

The Bar tender noded and grabed the bottle then handed it to him

"why thank you sir" The he Opened the bottle and took a swig .."Ah the greatest thing humans ever made... Alchohol"

Then looked back at the problems between the elves... "Does anyone here have anything to confess..?" Then looks to the man on the floor " how about you sir?"

Marcus Telcontar
Aug 10th, 2002, 07:53:39 PM
There are somedays, he thought to himself, sitting in his usual corner, face covered hy his hood and the natural shadows, where you really wondered about what you could possibly see next.

He went back to his tankard, but kept part of his attention on the new group.

Pheonix Planesrender
Aug 10th, 2002, 08:05:02 PM
Pheonix glances at the priest then back at the man on the ground. She then turns and walks away from the group. She didn't understand what the man that just walked up said and at the moment didn't care as long as it had nothing to do with her.

Wolfwood
Aug 10th, 2002, 08:13:55 PM
The Priest looked up at the elf who had just walked away and smirked slightly and got up with his whisky in hand and walked over to the elf who had walked away.
THe man speaks in elvish
"Hey how about it Miss?" He set the whisky on a Table and reached behind him and seemed to pull out what looked like a small church. " C'mon just give My Handy Dandy Confeshanal a Try. C'mon just once and for free as well."
THe man then put it on the Ladies head.

Marcus Telcontar
Aug 10th, 2002, 08:20:15 PM
Blink

That caught his attention.

WTF was this???

Pheonix Planesrender
Aug 10th, 2002, 08:41:56 PM
Pheonix dodges out of the way of the small church and kicks it away, quickly. The small church breaks in half and the two peices go flying in different directions. She looks at the man agian and walks back to her seat.

Wolfwood
Aug 10th, 2002, 08:52:54 PM
the man did have a smile on his face but as soon as she did that the smile quickly went to a stern look and he brought up his hand to his sunglasses and pulled them down to the bridge of his nose revealing his eyes. they were normal except the color of them were Black and as well they had anger behind them then he walked over to her and sat at the other side of the booth.
The man spoke in elvish once again.
"well that wasnt nice now was it? " His voice was stern just as his eyes but there was a hint of laughter in it
"how about we try this again he reached behind him and pulled out another confesonal. but this time he doesn't put in on her head.
"well what do you say? want to try it?":angel

Pheonix Planesrender
Aug 10th, 2002, 08:59:05 PM
Pheonix stares at him a moment then rises up from her seat. She walks, once again, away from the man and going to another booth. This one is across the room from him. Once seated, she pulls a dagger made of black metal out of her boot and throws it at the confesional. It cuts it in two and then flys back into Pheonix's hand. She sits back and relaxes.

Marcus Telcontar
Aug 10th, 2002, 09:09:47 PM
A Jedi's hand reaches out and with the Force snatches the dagger out of the air.

"No weapons allowed in here. You can reclaim that when you leave" The voice was quet and polite, slightly muffled by the cloak's hood, but it plainly was not saying what he did as an invitation for discussion. Getting up, the Jedi Master began to move to the front door, to make good what he had just said.

Xazor Elessar
Aug 10th, 2002, 09:15:30 PM
Xazor had been sitting at the front of the bar, watching the odd group that was gathered. Paying no mind, she began going over some plans for a spar with her Padawan, Chance.....when suddenly she watched a young Padawan of the Order, throw a dagger through the air....only to have it caught mid flight, by none other than Marcus Q'Dunn himself. Xazor did not understand the girl's actions, having not been paying to close attention to the situation.

Packing the data pad away in her black cloak, she rose from her seat and began walking toward the dark figure....her friend and the one who took the dagger. A smile crossed her lips as she passed by him, unsure if he wished to stop and be noticed or not.

What's going on?

She questioned through their Life Bond, still trying to figure out the actions of the Padawan whom she had just greeted a few days before hand. Her eyes wandered to the girl as she spun around and looked at Marcus's back....wondering if he knew more about the situation than she did.....

Marcus Telcontar
Aug 10th, 2002, 09:21:47 PM
Honestly, I have no idea. Be on your guard in case of further trouble. It might be well to see if any of these newcomers also have weapons they snuck in as well

Pheonix Planesrender
Aug 10th, 2002, 09:24:47 PM
OOC: Ok the person that is playing Wolfwood is my friend IRL. Sorry if our goofing off is a bit uncalled for. I'll tell him if its bothering you. Sorry. :)

Marcus Telcontar
Aug 10th, 2002, 09:27:10 PM
OOC : No, please tell him to continue! I'm laughing my a@@ off at that insanity :lol

Xazor Elessar
Aug 10th, 2002, 09:28:32 PM
ooc: :huh Okay....yeah, tell him to continue! :)

ic:

Xazor smiled at Marcus's words and looked around at the group.

I will do that......

The Knight slowly walked over to the group and placed a hand on the table, lowering herself to look into the eyes of the members.

"If any of you have weapons.....hand them over to me now, or you will find yourself in more trouble than needed.....do you understand? This establishment is peaceful....and there are no weapons allowed....."

The young Garou smiled slightly, exposing her elongated canines. She rose to full height and held out her hands.....waiting for them to hand over their hidden weapons.....if there were any.....

Pheonix Planesrender
Aug 10th, 2002, 09:28:48 PM
OOC: o_O um right. Well he probobly wont be posting again until monday if that. His computer is down so he has to come over here to post.

Junpei
Aug 10th, 2002, 10:50:48 PM
Junpei threw off Ritsuko's foot and stood huffily.

"Look, preacher man, I got nothin' to confess. And to answer all the questions floatin' around here, I'm Junpei."

He jerked a thumb over his shoulder at the black haired woman.

"That's Airi."

He pointed at the redheaded girl.

"That's Ritsuko. The mutt's Celcia."

He and the group looked over at Xazor.

"No hidden weapons? Okay."

Those Who Hunt Elves emptied their pockets. There were magical artifacts, giant paper fans, a costume kit, several handguns and a few sets of knuckles. The pile grew until it eventually covered a good 12 foot square on the Bar and Grill's floor.

"You lose any o' this, we'll see that you pay for it."

Kemille Eldervine
Aug 10th, 2002, 11:14:00 PM
Suddenly, everything was a total mass of confusion. Kemille just stood there, slightly dumbfounded until Xazor told the newcomers to "empty their pockets".

Bringing her hand up to her mouth, Kemille quickly stifled a laugh. She hadn't seen so much stuff in one room since she joined the Jedi.

"I see you packed all of your belongings before coming here," she said humorously.

Ritsuko
Aug 10th, 2002, 11:24:48 PM
Ritsuko grinned sheepishly and scratched the back of her head.

"Well, sorta goes that way when you're seeking elves...and fighting all manner of bizarre creatures while you're at it..."

Kemille Eldervine
Aug 10th, 2002, 11:27:19 PM
"You ... seek elves?"

The humor disappeared and was replaced by a serious tone.

"Why do you seek my kin?"

Airi
Aug 10th, 2002, 11:33:13 PM
"Because your kind are our key to returning to our home, in Japan."

Airi spoke calmly despite the ruckus in the Bar and Grill. She glanced at Marcus, Xazor, and Wolfwood. Would they impede the quest? If they posed any problem, the T-74 was still parked outside, and Junpei was more than match for anyone in the room. Perhaps they'd get lucky and receive some help? You could never tell.

OOC: Are we trendy or something? We appear and then we get a Trigun character. On top of that, he hijacks our intro. How annoying.

Kemille Eldervine
Aug 10th, 2002, 11:38:16 PM
"I'm afraid I don't understand?"

Immediately her muscles tensed as her eyes glared at Airi. It didn't sound too friendly, and Kemille was prepared for anything.

Junpei
Aug 10th, 2002, 11:45:33 PM
"Look, here's the deal. We were transported here against our will. The only way for us to get back was an ancient spell. Celcia screwed up trying to cast it and it broke in five pieces. The pieces are printed on the bodies of 5 elves, and we got only one way to find such a thing..."

Junpei trailed off, leaving the others in the room to finish his sentence themselves.

Kemille Eldervine
Aug 10th, 2002, 11:47:48 PM
"....."

She reached up and scratched the back of her neck, then turned, beginning to head towards her own table.

It was an odd bunch that decided to come today.

Marcus Telcontar
Aug 11th, 2002, 12:01:48 AM
At the mention of elves, the Jedi Master's head snapped around. Obviously with the amount of hardware, they had an opinion of themselves as being hotshots.

Xazor.... be ready. I'm sensing something is about to happen be on your guard

He leaned back on the bar, one hand on his sword hilt. And watched

Pheonix Planesrender
Aug 11th, 2002, 12:42:30 AM
Pheonix turned back to the group with their weapons emptied on the ground. She glanced at the others in the room and walked over to Xazor. As far as Pheonix knew, Xazor and the dog were the only ones in the room that spoke her tongue.

"Milady, I am sorry if any of this has been cause because of actions of mine. I have heard of these people from those in my old clan. They wander around, finding elfs to search for these fragments. I have heard how they do it and I do not wish it on any one."

The elvish slips out quickly, as if Pheonix is in a hurry to see these people gone. She kept glanceing at them and her fists were tight.

OOC: Sorry about my friend Airi. He is a bit off the wall at times.

Kemille Eldervine
Aug 11th, 2002, 12:46:43 AM
OOC - :( -- Speaks Elfian, too ... --

Pheonix Planesrender
Aug 11th, 2002, 12:50:07 AM
OOC: My character doesnt know that.

Kemille Eldervine
Aug 11th, 2002, 01:05:06 AM
OOC - But my character walked up to you and greeted you in the real Elfian language .. But anyways. :)

Pheonix Planesrender
Aug 11th, 2002, 01:09:10 AM
OOC: Sorry my attention was on the talking dog.

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 11th, 2002, 03:42:44 AM
Dasquian squinted as he entered the bar, watching the goings on. Something didn't seem right at all ...

Xazor Elessar
Aug 11th, 2002, 09:25:43 AM
Xazor narrowed her eyes as the "Elf Hunters" emptied their pockets. She sighed and gathered their belongings together with the Force....then moved the pile to the front corner of the Bar and Grill where the guards could keep and eye on it.

"And don't worry about me.....I can handle myself without losing any of your things. Just don't cause any trouble.....unless you want some of your own."

The Knight growled, once again making known her elongated canines. She walked over toward Marcus and found a spot against the wall. A young Padawan spoke to her in her tongue, and Xazor simply nodded in reply.....knowing the girl meant no harm.

Im watching, Marcus.....an odd bunch they are. I too feel something brewing up......

Xazor inconspicuously reached over her back and unsheethed the sword, "Chase". She carefully brought it around from and placed it at her side in a new sheeth a friend had given her. It was handier beside her left arm anyway.....that way she could easily reach over with her left hand and grab it at times of need. Sighing, she locked her gaze on the group.....wondering what was to become of it.....

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 11th, 2002, 09:41:07 AM
Wei watched as the four people tried to see eye to eye with the Jedi. Wei liked the way they did things. They just did them and seemed to flow with situations. and this was one heck of a situation.

"Hi there! My name is Wei Wu Wei! It's nice to meet you, Airi, Ritsuko, Celcia, and Junpei!" He called from his booth, smiling and waving.

Ange Tot
Aug 11th, 2002, 11:12:12 AM
Thud, she slammed her head on the table and gave Wei and dirty look.

"Wei, isn't bad enough we know Dios, Zeke, The Mutant C0ckroach, Lance and their grilfriends. I think they're crazy enough without these guys."

She couldn't help but grin, the n00bs were crazy, but this was rediculous, she thought being a Jedi would be alot eaiser and calmer than this.

Airi
Aug 11th, 2002, 12:14:35 PM
Airi, being an Oscar-winning actress, never missed the hostility of those around her, nor did the checking of hidden weaponry escape her notice. She decided to ignore it, and defuse the situation before Junpei got any ideas.

"You believe we are here to start a fight? Please, we mean no harm to anyone, human or elf. In our travels we have fought many enemies, from towering stone golems to undead skeletons to humanoid fish. We carry these weapons in our defense, but usually they're never needed."

She saw a young man wave from a booth across the room. And waved back, still focused on the 3 hostiles that surrounded her group.

Junpei
Aug 11th, 2002, 12:17:35 PM
Junpei sat back at the bar and picked up his plate of curry, still facing the three cloaked figures.

"Ya hear that, pajama knights? We don't want to start anything. We just wanna go home. But if YOU wanna start something, bring it on!"

Celcia
Aug 11th, 2002, 12:20:59 PM
Celcia, deprived of her giant paper fan, grabbed Junpei's face and stretched his cheeks to the sides.

"JUNPEI YOU IDIOOOOT! SHUT UP! SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP BEFORE THEY DECIDE THEY WANNA KILL US! YOU'RE MAKING THIS HARDER THAN IT HAS TO BEEEEEE!"

Celcia spoke quickly and angrily, shaking Junpei's face as she stretched it.

Junpei
Aug 11th, 2002, 12:24:47 PM
Junpei put the plate on the counter and stretched Celcia's cheeks.

"STUPID MUTT, BACK OFF BEFORE I THROW YOUR SORRY BUTT IN THE KENNEL!"

He let her go and retrieved a bone from his pocket.

"FETCH!"

He threw it across the room.

Celcia
Aug 11th, 2002, 12:27:44 PM
Celcia let him go and smiled at the bone, then went running after it barking. She picked it up and started to chew on it furiously.

Ansatsu
Aug 11th, 2002, 12:40:51 PM
OOC: Sorry i have been gone.

Ansatsu stood up and shook the hand of the girl, "My name is Ansatsu. Your friend needs to learn some manners, or be corrected. May I ask as to why you are here? Have you come seeking someone?" Ansatsu shook the girls hand and smiled back taking off his hood.

Airi
Aug 11th, 2002, 12:53:43 PM
Airi smiled at Ansatsu.

"Oh good, he's finally recovered. I thought Junpei had killed him." she thought to herself.

She shook his hand warmly, then turned back to the situation at hand. She'd talk and make friends once these two...people...left them alone.

Xazor Elessar
Aug 11th, 2002, 03:20:21 PM
Xazor growled deeply as she stood in her place.

It would be wise of you to respect those you don't know. I am a Jedi Knight and I sit on the Council at this place.....you're on my territory.....shut your mouth before you wind up with a foot in it.

She spoke in the mind of the unsuspecting Junpei. He had been very rude to her and was causing a ruckus....she would not stand for it......

Junpei
Aug 11th, 2002, 04:02:04 PM
"You'll earn my respect when you get a frikkin CLUE!"

Junpei stood to his full height and came nose to nose with Xazor.

"Look, we came in here lookin' for a warm meal. Some elf shows up and starts givin us trouble. Then next thing we know you and Skippie the Whimsical Traveller over there start givin' us crap because we're carrying weaponry used in our own defense. Had we known we were supposed to leave the stuff at the door, we would gladly have done it. And while we're leavin' weapons at the door, put those swords you two are carrying on the pile!"

Junpei sighed and sat down, having expended his anger yelling at Xazor.

"Just back off, give us our space, and we'll do the same for you. We don't need a fight right now. We need to go home."

Marcus Telcontar
Aug 11th, 2002, 04:21:18 PM
Marcus rolled his eyes

Looks like we have someone with an attitude problem he communicated to the Knight over their Life Bond.

He reached out for the calm and peace to connect to The Force, feeling it's power wash over him.

Xazor Elessar
Aug 11th, 2002, 05:50:45 PM
Xazor growled deeply and grounded herself in the Force.....containing herself from lashing out at the rude man.

"Listen to the words that are coming out of my mouth: READ THE FRELLING SIGN ON THE WALL! I am a Jedi Knight....I am allowed to carry weapons in here.....only Knights and Masters are allowed to do that! Every other patron whether they be Padawan.....or idiot, needs to take their weapons.....defensive or not.....to the door. So do it right now before I come over there and forcefully remove them myself!"

The Knight said as she walked over to the table and rested her hands upon it. She remained calm, yet got her message across. Her hand rested upon the hilt of her sword, ready to use it if need be.

Yeah, it appears that way. Oh thank the Force that I have gotten over my anger issues......

Junpei
Aug 11th, 2002, 06:05:02 PM
Xazor's outburst didn't phase Junpei.

"Dammit but you remind me of Celcia."

Xazor Elessar
Aug 11th, 2002, 06:06:20 PM
Xazor growled deeply and eyed the one called Junpei.

"So you will not listen? I suppose you would not like to meet my pet........"

She laughed to herself and looked to the back of the bar, wondering where he was.......

Ritsuko
Aug 11th, 2002, 06:07:10 PM
Ritsuko rubbed the back of her head.

"Um...I'd hate to interrupt this wondeful conversation you're having with Junpei," she said nervously, "but I believe you moved all our weapons to the door with some form of magic earlier."

Lochabre
Aug 11th, 2002, 06:09:21 PM
The huge Gargoyle ambled across the floor of the Bar and Grill, rumbling a bit to itself as it digested it's latest meal of limestome. It saw Marcus-fleshed one and Xazor-Fleshed one seemingly not hippy and few other strangers. Lochabre sniffed the air to see if the new fleshed ones were Lifestealers, but as it didn't detect the scent of the Cursed Oenes on them, stomped-ambled to it's normal lurking spot - that is if you could call a 5 meter tall, stone based winged fiend ever lurking. More like looming.

It was the Bar and Grill Bouncer, whatever that meant. It just simply did what it was told - serving this thing called drinks, growling at troublemakers and occasionally throwing them out a door. Or window. Or ceiling. It wasn't much, but it was a life and Lochabre was able to do a lot of what it liked to do best - watch the tiny fleshed ones

Xazor Elessar
Aug 11th, 2002, 06:13:02 PM
Xazor lofted a brow at the girl who spoke.

"I was speaking of hidden weapons.....not toys."

She smiled then when Lochabre.....the pet of her Mother and foster father.....and herself, appeared and sat in his lurking place. Xazor grinned and winked his way, then turned back to the group.

"I suggest that you speak with respect to me.....or he will throw you through the ceiling....."

Celcia
Aug 11th, 2002, 06:13:22 PM
Celcia was chewing happily on her bone when Lochabre walked by. She dropped the bone and visibly trembled, then ran and dived behind Junpei's stool.

"That thing's huge! Oh God, what IS it?"

Ansatsu
Aug 11th, 2002, 07:07:41 PM
Ansatsu walked over to Junpei, "As I said before you need to calm down, boy. You need to learn your place. You are among the mighty Jedi. You should respect Knight Dawnstrider and Master Marcus. They are two great Jedi. Now then are you going to behave yourself or do I have to show what respect is? Of course the way I teach is the way the ninja's tought it to me." Ansatsu pulled a star from his belt and activated the poison spears, "Well?"

Junpei
Aug 11th, 2002, 07:20:30 PM
"Celcia, you wuss, it's just another frikkin' huge ugly monster. Just like the humanoid fish and the skeletons and the bone dragon and the orcs and whatever other things we've fought that I can't remember."

He looked over at Xazor.

"It would appear we got off on the wrong foot. Each of us thought we were gonna be attacked by the other, which wasn't the case at all. Xazor, right? Sorry for the hassle. But if knights can only carry weapons, you might wanna have junior there put his stars away."

Of course, Junpei would just as soon fight them all, but for the sake of keeping Airi's respect and a shot at dating this Xazor chick, he'd play the gentleman, at least as far as women were concerned. And like he'd said already, he wanted to eat, not fight. But that little prick in the ninja pajamas was startin' to get on his nerves. He shot Ansatsu a glare that made many of the Earth's top martial artists wet themselves.

"Anytime, anyplace, little man."

Marcus Telcontar
Aug 11th, 2002, 07:25:00 PM
The bellow shattered windows with it's Force Power behind it.

"PUT THOSE WEAPONS AWAY..... NOW!!!!"

Probably was a good idea not to annoy a Jedi Master. Next person to get aggresive or out of line was going to wish Lochabre got to them first.

"Right.... are we all clear now? No fighting and the next person who draws a weapon who is not a Jedi Knight or Master answers to me."

Airi
Aug 11th, 2002, 07:25:28 PM
Airi smiled warmly at Xazor.

"You see? Our Junpei can be a gentleman when he wants to be."

She chose to ignore Xazor's insult to their weapons. They never needed them anyway, and why they carried anything but Ritsuko's guns, her acting stuff and Celcia's magic artifacts was a mystery. She cringed as Marcus shouted.

"You must be the Marcus that he mentioned. We're sorry again for any trouble."

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 11th, 2002, 09:48:07 PM
Wei turne to Ange. "Yeah, well. They sure would fit in with us and it appears that they need some friends. For master Jedi, Marcus and Xaz sure aren;t being very Jedi-like. They are new, and they need to be understood, not thrown away."

Wei walke dover to the group. "Miss Xazor, and my cousin Ansatsu. I am deeply ashamed of both of you. These people just want to eat. they have done everything asked of them. Can they not eat in peace?"

Wei felt like he had been betrayed by Xazor. She had greeted so many people with a warm friendly smile and now she was so angry. So uncaring and unfeeling. Like a Sith.

Wei, having made his opinion known, returned to his table.

Wolfwood
Aug 11th, 2002, 11:50:49 PM
The Man was just stunned at what that girl kept doing and trying to do to his confesionals. Well, anyway he had heard the people shouting about weapons so he walked over to the door and set down his huge cross next to the piles...

"well since you want all weapons over there concealed or not fine. But, I don't find it very wise myself... because who knows who could come in... Might even be The Infamus Humaniod Typhon Vash The Stampede... Who if I might add Has a very big price on his head...oh well hey what you guys want is what you Want so I ain't gonna argue.... just don't come crying to me if he does show up."

Then the man snickered and then bust out laughing as he went back and sat next to Junpei.

"So how are you doing my big Bulky Friend? My Name is Nickolas. Yup I am Nickolas D. Wolfwood Traveling priest just trying to make money to keep my orphanage going back at my church. What might your name be?"

Junpei
Aug 12th, 2002, 06:20:30 AM
Junpei cleared his plate and handed it back to the bartender for more.

"For the hundredth time, the name's Junpei." he said to Wolfwood.

Wolfwood
Aug 12th, 2002, 11:02:36 AM
"Alright then my Friend, so..." He scratches his head a bit thenlooks around the room then Back to the one Named Junpei. "I heard something abpout Spell Fragmants... what is that all about"
He took off his sunglasses and the cig bud from his mouth since it was already gone. Then he reached into his pocket pulling out another bent up cig and put it in his mouth lighting it. As well, he sliped those Glasses into his over coat.

Xazor Elessar
Aug 12th, 2002, 11:41:18 AM
Xazor looked at Wei and narrowed her eyes slightly.

I will not stand to be disrespected by anyone....and further, they had weapons and were not supposed to. On top of it all, they refused to listen. I am a Jedi and I am also a member of the NRSF......I am here to enforce the rules and if they are broken.....I am not going to sit around and watch it!

She spoke in the Padawan's mind and then resumed her position against the wall, keeping her sword close at hand.....

Airi
Aug 12th, 2002, 11:52:10 AM
Airi noted that Xazor was still angry. Junpei would only complicate things, so she approached the woman instead.

"If you wouldn't mind, we're new and would like you to explain a few things. What are Jedi?"

Perhaps by learning of this group of people she could find a way to make Junpei give the proper respect.

Wolfwood
Aug 12th, 2002, 11:52:52 AM
he still had that bottle of Whisky in his hand. He looked down to it and smiled. "One of lifes greatest things " then took a huge gulp of it and made that thrist quenching sound after someone takes a drink of something."ahh."

Junpei
Aug 12th, 2002, 11:58:34 AM
Junpei sighed at Wolfwood's questioning. Would no one here get a clue and let him eat his curry?

"The deal with the spell fragments is this. Celcia's an elf-priestess. She was fighting this witch named Luffard and cast the ultimate spell of Sennan Serrat. It was supposed to kill Luffard, but it was a summoning spell and called the three of us and the tank into this world. We beat the crap outta Luffard and Celcia tried to cast a spell to send us home. Halfway through she screwed up and the spell split into 5 pieces and printed themselves on the bodies of 5 female elves that were synchronized with Celcia. Now we gotta go around and strip elves til we find the pieces and go the hell home. Now back off. I'm eating here."

Xazor Elessar
Aug 12th, 2002, 12:01:09 PM
Xazor eyed the woman who came up to her. Sighing, she looked at the floor.

"Jedi are protectors of peace and justice. We save.....we do not kill unless necessary. We are bound by an Oath to live a life of purity and light. The Jedi fight the evil of the Galaxy.....we use the Force to help us, guide us, and give us strength. We can weild the Force for the benefit of others.....to help us help them. We fight....but yet, we are at Peace. Anger, fear and agression are not of the Jedi yet we can be brought to such levels if we do not focus on the calmness found in the Force. Above all else, though, a Jedi is a keeper of the Peace and that is what I am trying to accomplish here yet no one will listen. Not only am I a Jedi, but I am also an officer of the NRSF....the New Repbublic Special Forces. I am allowed to carry weapons in here for that reason and also because I am a Jedi Knight. Jedi Masters carry their weapons in here as well.....but other patrons like yourself.....and the Padawans of my Order, are not allowed to do so. I'm sorry if you don't understand.....and I apologize if I came off angry but I am not. I am annoyed by those that do not with to follow simple rules but instead, they find fun in ridiculing me and my people. I will not stand for it and neither will my friend over there......or my pet. Do you understand?"

The Knight crossed her arms over her chest and looked down at the woman, wondering if she grasped the concept of the Jedi.....

Airi
Aug 12th, 2002, 12:06:43 PM
Airi smiled.

"I see. You're just doing your job. Nobody can blame you for that. Trust me, we meant no disrespect...or at least Ritsuko, Celcia, and I did not. Junpei can be hot-headed...but he's a nice guy once you get to know him. He's sort of our version of your pet...He gets huffy if people give us trouble."

Celcia
Aug 12th, 2002, 12:08:41 PM
Celcia joined the conversation.

"Yep, Junpei's exactly like your pet. He's big and ugly and likes to fight people! No offense, except to Junpei."

Xazor Elessar
Aug 12th, 2002, 12:14:44 PM
Xazor laughed slightly and eyed Junpei before turning back to the group.

"Well......he's just lucky my Husband isn't around......he would not have been too happy with the way he was treating me."

She winked slightly and resumed her position against the wall, legs crossed slightly and hand upon the hilt of her sword. She would still keep an eye on the group....despite their words. It was a matter of trust and everyone that she met had her trust....until they gave her a reason not to place that in them. The group had given her a reason....now she was on her guard.....

Ritsuko
Aug 12th, 2002, 12:21:03 PM
"You have a husband? Oh, how nice!"

Ritsuko had wandered into the conversation, leaving Junpei to deal with Wolfwood and the other men. It'd be nice to have a talk amongst women without Junpei butting in with his tactless commentary.

Vash The Stampede
Aug 12th, 2002, 12:53:51 PM
The man was a Tall man he stood to about 6'5'' wearing a red trench coat And as wellbig boots. On his left arm... part of the trench coat is missing but where it is now is a black arm glove thing that goes down into a glove on his hand and at the elbow he had an elbow pad. his trench coat had a piece that went up and down the middle and had buttons on both sides as well so did that huge collar of the trench it had four buttons. He had a kind looking face with a big smile on it and he had a box of doughnuts with him. He took one out and placed it into his mouth and ate the whole thing. He had blonde spiked hair as well to everything else. when he finnaly paid attention and saw everong who was there he stoped and looked around. "umm am I interrupti.... Hey Wolfwood buddy I can't believe I met you here"
The man smiled and then walked over and sat next to wolfwood. When he sat down it showed the gun on his right leg... it was pretty big...

Xazor Elessar
Aug 12th, 2002, 12:54:46 PM
Xazor smiled gently and nodded.

"Yes, I do. We were married two and a half months ago....but had dated for five months before then. The wedding was beautiful as well...."

The Knight smiled, recalling that special day. Her attention was drawn back to Junpei and the situaiton.....wondering what would become of him this day......

Junpei
Aug 12th, 2002, 12:56:47 PM
Junpei was eyeing the newcomer with a slight annoyance.

"Best dump that gun at the door. They'll kill you otherwise."

OOC: ANOTHER Trigun character? Are we THAT cool? Quit stealing our thunder, for crying out loud! Go get your own thread!

Ritsuko
Aug 12th, 2002, 12:59:55 PM
"Oh, wow! Any kids?"

Ritsuko sighed happily. Finally, a normal conversation! Ever since their arrival, it had always been magic and naked elves.

OOC: I hear you, Junpei.

Xazor Elessar
Aug 12th, 2002, 01:14:51 PM
ooc: One person is playing multiple characters. I am a moderator and I check IP addresses...

ic:

The Knight smiled slightly and nodded.

"I adopted a boy and a girl.....but children of our own. Well.......I am expecting as we speak. Yep.....one on the way. I'm excited....but afraid."

She said softly, watching the newcomer.....hoping that he offloaded his weapons before the situation got out of control again.....

Ritsuko
Aug 12th, 2002, 01:46:01 PM
"Oh, you're going to have a baby! How wonderful!"

Ritsuko followed her gaze to the newcomer.

"Junpei can eject him if you'd like. He needs to burn off some energy anyways. It might even make him friendlier..."

Xazor Elessar
Aug 12th, 2002, 01:50:20 PM
Xazor smiled slightly and nodded.

"Yes, I am going to have a baby.....I have no idea if it's a girl or a boy through!"

The Knight shook her head at Rit's suggestiong. It would not be a good thing to do that to a patron who had done nothing yet.

"No that's fine....I'll handle him if need be....."

Airi
Aug 12th, 2002, 02:03:06 PM
Airi had allowed Ritsuko to commandeer her conversation so that she might study Xazor. True, Xazor's stomach was slightly rounded, indicating a young child within. Her hand hadn't strayed from her sword, and even though her focus was now toward this red-coated newcomer, Airi couldn't shake the feeling she still didn't trust them.

"What would it take to get you to trust us?" she asked after a long silence.

Xazor Elessar
Aug 12th, 2002, 02:13:28 PM
Xazor's concentration was broken by words from the one called Airi. She shook her head and looked down at the hand on her sword.

"Well.......everyone has my trust until they give me a reason to loose that trust. Right now.......your friend Junpei still has not shown proper respect nor acknowledgement of the rules. Yes, there are a few from your group which I have no problem with....but it irritates me to no extent when someone.....a group, nonetheless.....will not follow the rules. It takes a lot to earn my trust back after it is broken......"

Airi
Aug 12th, 2002, 02:18:45 PM
"So do you trust none of us, or do you trust a everyone but Junpei?"

Airi smiled, so as to show she meant no malice or disrespect, but had to be clear so as to heal the situation totally.

Xazor Elessar
Aug 12th, 2002, 02:50:02 PM
Xazor smiled once again and nodded.

"I trust those that deserve it.......you have done nothing to me, so I trust you. Junpei on the other hand......he has a lot of work to do.....I suggest you tell your friends to cool it......"

The Knight said softly, eyeing Marcus with a friendly grin.

It appears as though everything is settling down again......

She said softly through their Life Bond. Her eyes searched the crowd again......waiting for anyone to mess up......

OOC: Oops! Fixed !

Airi
Aug 12th, 2002, 03:03:49 PM
Airi smiled.

"I'll see what I can do about Junpei."

OOC: Xazor, you just made a typo that will bring the sarcastic wrath of many...

Ansatsu
Aug 12th, 2002, 03:08:08 PM
Ansatsu stepped forward and looked at Airi, "Sorry, I only do what I think is right. It is the ninja way you know. Sorry Junpei. So I was wondering if maybe you would like to come to my room and talk sometime?" Ansatsu looked at Wei and whispered to him, "Do not screw this up for me. Sorry about before, but you know I just did what came naturally."

Junpei
Aug 12th, 2002, 03:13:11 PM
"Stupid pajama knight..." Junpei muttered.

He heard the women speak his name and turned, eating his dish of curry.

"You say something about me?"

Xazor Elessar
Aug 12th, 2002, 03:27:07 PM
Xazor growled deeply and pushed past the women she was speaking with. Walking up to Junpei, she grabbed him by the shirt collar and brought him eye to eye with her.

"One more comment like that, and I will personally remove you from this establishment. If you get your kicks from calling an esteemed member of the Greater Jedi Order and the NR Millitary, a Pajama Knight.....you have a lot more problems than one would have assumed."

The Knight bared her elongated canines and growled once again, keeping her free hand on the hilt of her sword. She was tired of the situation and would not put up with it anymore......

Junpei
Aug 12th, 2002, 03:34:29 PM
Junpei held his hands up in semi-surrender.

"Hey, I was just gabbin' with the little man! I got no problem with you!"

Xazor Elessar
Aug 12th, 2002, 03:45:38 PM
Xazor took her hand from his collar and set him back in his chair, eyeing him closely. Sighing, she continued to watch him.

"If you have no problem with me, then do not speak of me in such a manner. Are we clear?"

The Knight questioned with a good bit of force behind her words...

Junpei
Aug 12th, 2002, 03:51:12 PM
"Are you wearing your feety pjs? Ninja boy over there is. You look like you're wearing armor."

Junpei picked up his plate of curry, saw it empty, and slid it across the bar.

"When's the baby due?"

He saw the girls shooting him evil stares that clearly expressed that he should follow their lead. So he would do as they did, making small talk about small children.

Xazor Elessar
Aug 12th, 2002, 04:06:33 PM
Xazor was wearing a bit of armour.....to be sure. She smiled slightly and shook her head.

"No feetys......just part of my full armour set."

The Knight watched as he went for the empty plate. Sighing, she turned back to the girls and winked slightly, then turned back to Junpei.

"I have no idea when the baby is due. I have heard that I only will carry it for three and a half months.....and if that's the case, then I have a month left. I'm Garou.......a werewolf.......I don't carry as long as a human."

She tried to explain. Though she looked like a human with elongated canines.....she was not human and she prided herself in the fact. Sighing, she rested her hand on the hilt of her sword, not in a threatening way.....but for lack of better place to rest her arm comfortably.....

Junpei
Aug 12th, 2002, 04:12:29 PM
Junpei saw her hand go to the sword, but not grip it. Swordfighters were a pain in the rear to fight, mostly because he had to catch the blades to stop them. He'd ruined a couple good shirts that way.

"A werewolf?" he repeated thoughtfully. "Haven't fought one of those yet. We'll have a round once you've done the kid thing."

Xazor Elessar
Aug 12th, 2002, 04:26:19 PM
Xazor's eyes flashed silver and she grinned.

"Oh yes......that way you'll be prepared when you fight the next one.....you'll know how many bandages to take with you....."

The Knight laughed to herself and adjusted her weight on her feet, holding onto the hilt of her beloved sword. Junpei was very egotistical.....and if he wished, she would put him in his place.....

Junpei
Aug 12th, 2002, 04:45:14 PM
"And you'll know the number you'll need as well..."

Junpei arched a brow. This one had a bit of ego on her. If he could patch up all the hard feelings she had for him, they'd be pretty good friends. His plate was returned and he started eating again.

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 12th, 2002, 08:11:54 PM
Wei was glad that Miss Xazor had calmed down, but he still felt like she had overreacted to the strangers' lack of knowing the rules.

Xazor Elessar
Aug 12th, 2002, 08:47:01 PM
Xazor laughed at Junpei's comment. He did not know her very well at all.......

"I've been fighting all my life......I was once a Sith......and now as a Jedi....I help lead the Warriors. It would be best for you to stifle your ego before we battle.....for remember, pride comes before the fall......but I suppose you would fall anyway."

She winked and gave him a slap on the back to let him know that it was all in joking and they would be friends....

Wolfwood
Aug 12th, 2002, 11:02:18 PM
ooc: Well it seems as though I am not wanted here except by one maybe two I just thought i would be fun for TRIGN to meet TWHE But alright I will leave

IC: The man trn and looked At Vash "ahh Needle Nawgin best put your gun over in the pile at the door before someone jumps down your throat kinda like that one lady over there" as he said that he pointed to Xazor. " alright well Iam outta here anyway"
the man walked over to the door pickng up his huge cross ad walking out. "See you all later" The sound of a motorcycle was heard starting up out side then it just went out. "Damn thing, guess I'm gonna have to push it"

Ritsuko
Aug 13th, 2002, 12:43:37 PM
Ritsuko heard the bike break down and stepped outside.

"Let me have a look."

She squatted next to the bike and started to examine the engine.

OOC: Wolfwood, we just wanted to get ourselves established before we went and did anything else. We'll have a big TWHE &Trigun thing later, okay?

Junpei
Aug 13th, 2002, 12:46:41 PM
Junpei put an arm around Xazor's waist in a sideways hug.

"Only if you tripped me, babe! But seriously, I know better than to underestimate an opponent."

Junpei paused a moment, then shot Xazor a look.

"Uh...did you just say you used to be spit?"

Celcia
Aug 13th, 2002, 12:48:44 PM
"SITH, Junpei, SITH!" Celcia corrected. "What are Sith?"

Xazor Elessar
Aug 13th, 2002, 12:52:44 PM
Xazor laughed to herself and returned the sideways hug.

"Good...a lesson that should be learned by all. Neither do I underestimate those I fight....for one day, someone could surprise me."

She winked and then he questioned about her being...spit? She lofted a brow and suddenly the dog...thing...burst out with the words "Sith Sith!" She nodded slightly and looked at Junpei.

"Sith...yes, I once was. And for your question as to what they are...well...they're blood thirsty killers who hate life. They use the Force to make themselves more powerful in hopes of dominating the galaxy. The blood of thousands is upon my hands...but I am no longer a Sith...of course, now I'm a Jedi."

The Knight said with a cheery smile. It was good to have her past behind her and not be ashamed of who she used to be...

Celcia
Aug 13th, 2002, 12:58:29 PM
"Bloodthirsty killers..." Celcia frowned. "Then Jedi must be some form of protective soldier?"

Xazor Elessar
Aug 13th, 2002, 01:10:36 PM
Xazor nodded gently and smiled.

"Yeah, something like that. We're protectors of Peace and Justice. We defend the defenseless...help those in need...we're the good guys you could say and the Sith are the bad guys..."

She said softly, laughing slightly at her comparison. It was the best way she could think of, though...

imported_Lance Stormrider
Aug 13th, 2002, 01:12:52 PM
:: Lance was sitting at his usual table taking a sip of his Ale and watched from a distance the odd individuals who had been causing a bit of havoc into the bar and shook his head lightly and took another sip watching Xazor wasting her time with them.::

"Ahh a complete waste of time these weird people" Lance whispered from the far dark corner.

"Though...their pretty funny.." Lance thought to him-self.

Celcia
Aug 13th, 2002, 01:14:51 PM
Celcia sighed. Good guys and bad guys...

"Sometimes the line between them blurs..." she said quietly to herself.

Xazor Elessar
Aug 13th, 2002, 01:17:20 PM
Xazor nodded softly with a bit of sadness in her eyes.

"Yes...sometimes Jedi fall....there are also Dark Jedi....they are not as bad as Sith...but they do not hold the Light of the Jedi either....it's a confusing world..."

Her eyes drifted to Lance for a moment...her sensitive ears hearing his words from across the room. Now that everyone was behaving..it wasn't a waste of time...as far as she was concerned.

Airi
Aug 13th, 2002, 01:17:40 PM
Airi saw Lance staring at them and walked over, sliding into his booth.

"Hello there. How are you today?"

She'd also seen the look of derision on his face.

Celcia
Aug 13th, 2002, 01:19:41 PM
Celcia nodded her understanding to Xazor.

"There are some who would say our status as good guys or bad guys is debatable..."

Xazor Elessar
Aug 13th, 2002, 01:22:09 PM
Xazor nodded...the words hit home.

"Yes.....there are many...."

She said softly, her attention seemed to go off into space somewhere....thinking of all those people who had judged her about that in her lifetime....

Celcia
Aug 13th, 2002, 01:26:34 PM
Celcia and Xazor sighed.

"I was once the high-priestess of elves...I have disguised myself as this dog to help these humans return home faster and thus spare my kind prolonged suffering. It's not easy helping them. Sometimes they'll do something and I'll wonder to myself why I don't just kill them with my magic, but at times..."

Celcia sighed again.

"At times...I'm glad I summoned them here. They've done just as much good as bad."

Aug 13th, 2002, 01:58:31 PM
"And they're nice too" He whispered again giving a light bow of the head to the person who spoke to him::

"Greetings miss?" He said with a light smile

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 13th, 2002, 02:02:13 PM
Wei listened to the conversation, resting his head on the table.

Xazor Elessar
Aug 13th, 2002, 02:05:10 PM
Xazor smiled gently and nodded.

"One must look for the good in people...perhaps I have become too quick to judge..."

The Knight realized that she was teaching herself a lesson as she spoke....

Dios Kane
Aug 13th, 2002, 02:59:18 PM
:: Dios was waliing to the bar in a drunken manner when he saw a tank. As he walked by he petted it.::
Nice Kitty!

T-74
Aug 13th, 2002, 03:16:39 PM
The tank pointed its huge gun at Dios and appeared to be looking at him.

"Mrrowww?" it mewed questioningly. It certainly enjoyed the attention.

Airi
Aug 13th, 2002, 04:12:39 PM
"Hello," Airi said to Lance. "My name is Airi Komiyama. You are?"

She flashed him a dazzling smile.

Kaytor Surna
Aug 13th, 2002, 04:53:02 PM
Kaytor steped into the Bar and Grill then glanced around. She spoted Lance and a few others that seemed to be making alot of noise. Xazor was there too. Kaytor nodded to Xazor and walked over to Lance. Once she got to where Lance was seated, she found some lady there, siting across the table from him.

"Uh hi. I'm Kaytor." she introduces her self to the woman. Kaytor then seats herself beside Lance.

Airi
Aug 13th, 2002, 05:06:37 PM
"Hi there, Kaytor. How are you? My name's Airi, its nice to meet you."

Ansatsu
Aug 13th, 2002, 05:13:31 PM
Ansatsu went back over to Junpei angrily, "You fool! How dare you insult me. I am a respectable ninja, and I could wipe the floor with you. If you would like to lose then just throw a punch. I am a master of the arts. These stars could knock out an elephant, nut judging by the way you eat you must be a pig. Never insult the arts around me." He turned to Xazor and sent her a force message, "Do not be mad. I can not stand the way he acts. He needs to be beaten let me do it." He also sent the message to Wei. This man needed to learn his place.

Junpei
Aug 13th, 2002, 05:19:32 PM
Junpei gave Ansatsu a disinterested look.

"You're not worth the effort."

He checked Xazor's reaction. The LAST thing he needed was for her to get mad at him again. He'd just made up with her, for crying out loud.

Aug 14th, 2002, 07:25:18 AM
:: Lance smiled lightly at the person and then spotted Kaytor walking into the bar, surprised by her presence herehe finished his glass of Ale and gave it to one of the droids.::

"Hey baby how's it going" Lance said getting up and giving her a kiss.

Airi
Aug 14th, 2002, 07:33:42 AM
"You two are dating? How lucky you both are!"

Kaytor Surna
Aug 14th, 2002, 10:35:58 AM
Kaytor smiled and returned the kiss back. She looked back at Airi and nodded. Under the table, Kaytor took Lances hand.

Sanis Prent
Aug 14th, 2002, 11:07:41 AM
(I watched the scene from a few chairs down the bar. If I had a little less social grace, I might have been slack-jawed at the sheer mental midgetry of it all. Between the out of towners, and the Jedi who had some kind of inferiority complex, and then the uppity pair of Garou...it looked like a scene from a trashy daytime talk show. I ordered a double of Makers on the rocks, to take the edge off of all the high-pitched yapping coming from the freak show.)

Airi
Aug 14th, 2002, 11:40:11 AM
Airi smiled at the pair.

"I hope you have a good day. I'll leave you two alone."

With a wink she crossed the room to Sanis' table. She sat next to him and hugged his arm.

"And what's a guy like you doing way over here?"

Sanis Prent
Aug 14th, 2002, 11:54:28 AM
I'd say I was having a drink, but that somehow seems anti-climactic in comparison.

(I tilted my double in the direction of Airi's train-wreck of compatriots. Glancing down at the girl clamped on my arm, I took a level off my drink)

Though thats one way to break the ice, I suppose.

(I set my glass down slowly, extending my drink hand)

Name's Sanis. Somewhat of a local here, I guess.

Airi
Aug 14th, 2002, 12:04:11 PM
Airi leaned her head on his shoulder and took his hand.

"I'm Airi. It's a pleasure."

Sanis Prent
Aug 14th, 2002, 12:22:40 PM
(I cocked an eyebrow as she leaned her head on my shoulder. She was about as straight-forward as a Cizerack in heat. Running a hand through my hair, I reached for my Makers again)

It must be.

Airi
Aug 14th, 2002, 12:28:46 PM
Airi leaned off him and sat back.

"Not really," she said with a smile. "You just looked so alone and pitiful I had to come over here and try to cheer you up."

Sanis Prent
Aug 14th, 2002, 12:35:24 PM
(It elicited a laugh, at least. I took another drink, tolerating the burning fire racing down my throat.)

I've never exactly had a loneliness problem before, I can safely say.

Dios Kane
Aug 14th, 2002, 03:45:34 PM
Whoa! the cat really talks. That's amazing so where you from?
:: Dios was half drunk and understood everything the cat had just said.::

Aug 14th, 2002, 04:54:55 PM
:: Lance smiled at Kaytor and then nodded at Airi, he pulled an empty chair from his table and motioned Kaytor to sit.::

Mervyn Wyrojii
Aug 14th, 2002, 05:24:43 PM
Garish. Colorful. Bizzarre. Annoying. Impressive.

All those words described Mervyn Wyrojii, but none of them could fully encompass what he really was like. The brown male Cizerack garbed in ayellow sombrero, light blue plaid coat, pink shirt, pinstriped pants, two-tone shoes and argyle socks stuck out like a sore thumb with a flashing light display in a crowd. His yellow and red tie didn't help either.

In one hand he cartrried a beaten leather suitcase with an accordion-style stand attacked to one side, and it looked rather heavy.

At the bar were a group of people, and groups were often good business. After all, if one person wouldn't buy something, someone else probably would, and if they were travelers, the odds were better that they might by somehtign as a souvineir. Steppign up to them, Mervyn smile widely, exposing a perfect set of whit teeth and he popped down the stand to his suitcase and flipped it open, exposing a wide variety of items that seemed impossible to have fit inside it.

"Hello, everyone, good to see you all here!" He exclaimed, and then saw Junpei, "My my, if you aren't a big fellow? I bet the ladies just flock to you, don't they? They don't?" He didn't give Junpei a chance to reply before shoving a hand into his suitcase and pullign out a deep blue suit. "Well then, y friend, I thin k it's because of your clothing. Waht are you trying to say with that ensamble? Common Joe? No, ladies don't go for that, they want suave, sophisticated. Here, try this on."

Even using the Force, it was almost impossible to divine how Mervyn could move so quickly, and in moments he had grabbed Junpei, spun him around and pulled his arms through the sleeves of the suit coat, and while he did so, he somehow managed to get the ppants on him as well. In under ten seconds, Junpei found himself in a very classy suit, complete with pink carnation in the buttonhole.

Mervyn stepped abckl and smiled, his foot tapping and arms flailing. "There, folks, look how much better he looks. Almost like a real gentleman now, huh? And I'll tell you, that's real Arcadian woll in that suit. Durable, stainbproff, and really hard to wrinkle. Yessiree, that's a fine suit pal. And worth every penny it costs. How many should I put you down for?"

Mervyn Wyrojii
Aug 14th, 2002, 05:30:29 PM
OOC: Ack, forgot the sig. My server is down, so here it is.

Salemn Lysce
Aug 14th, 2002, 08:09:29 PM
[OOC: ... :lol This is too funny]

Junpei
Aug 14th, 2002, 08:12:56 PM
Junpei, before he realized what was happening, was stood up and had a blue suit coat on. It bulged, threatenting to burst over the large shoulderpads built into his usual short sleeved jacket.

"Um...no. I prefer to wear this wild n' sexy design!"

Junpei dropped the coats so everyone could see the skull emblem on the back of the shirt.

"I reverse it when the situation calls for someone who is, as I said, wild n' sexy."

The arrogance in Junpei's voice and demeanor was sickening. For once, Junpei wanted it that way, so this creepy cat thingamajig would leave him alone about his clothes.

T-74
Aug 14th, 2002, 08:14:46 PM
The T-74's lights flashed at random as Dios responded.

"Meewowww..."

Mervyn Wyrojii
Aug 14th, 2002, 08:38:49 PM
As Junpei removed the suit, Mervyn snatched it back from him and shoved it deep down into the suitcase on its stand.

"Ahh, the unrefined type, I see! I see!" the Cizerack babbled. "Hmm, form the amount of wear on the outside, you must not reverse it often. Luckily, I do have this wonderful product, Horlax 19 Laundry Detergent!" His hand came back up with a blue plastic bottle witha brightly colored label. "Simply add a capful to your laundry to help reverse the wear and tear your normal life causes your clothes! It's a great deal, and I'm the only salesman this side of Farrathaka who's got it."

Seeing the detergent wasn't going over too well, Mervyn changed tactics. Tapping his foot so vogorously that it seemed primed to wear a hole in the floor, the tacky salesman grinned again, the light gleamign off his incisors as he did so and he pulled out a pair of snow skis from his suitcase. "Tell me, son, do you like to ski? Who am I kidding, everybody loves to ski! Nothing quite as calming as carving fresh powder, I always say. Now these babies are a real dream, never need to wax 'em, and they're indestructible, too. But, if that's not your bag, I've also got tennis rackets, bowling balls, cricket bats, surfboards, lawn darts, golf clubs," as he listed off each item, he pulled one, or a couple, out of his suitcase and set them in Junpei's arms. When the man looked nearly overloaded with sporting equipment that couldn't have possibly all fit in his suitcase, Mervyn snapped his fingers and said, "Silly me, I forgot cabers in case you're inot highland games!"

With a grunt, he pulled a large, cleaned tree trunk from his suitcase and dropped it heavily onto the stack of equipment Junpei allready held. "And, I've got more in case you're into extreme sports, son."

Lookign over his shoulder, he spotted Airi and smiled at her as dasingly as someone in a blue plaid coat could, and then pulled out a flat wooden box and opened it to reveal a glitterny array of jewlery. "And how about you, little lady? How about making your good looks irresistable with beatuiful diamond necklace! Or perhaps a lovely saphire ring. Goodness, a woman of your beauty could pull off any of these pieces and stilloutshine them. But no sense in not accessorizing, if you know what I mean."

Ritsuko
Aug 14th, 2002, 09:09:32 PM
Ritsuko entered, wiping oil and grease from her hands.

"I fixed his bike..."

Her voice trailed off as she saw the cat man accosting her friends. Junpei was easily holding a stack of sports equipment, but struggling to keep it balanced. Airi was looking disinterestedly at some jewerly.

"Oh...what happened in here?"

Xazor Elessar
Aug 14th, 2002, 09:11:35 PM
Xazor sat in silence, eyeing Junpei. She could hear the arrogance in his voice.....but understood why he was doing it.

"Nice......"

She whispered quietly, stifling a laugh from her lips.....

Junpei
Aug 14th, 2002, 09:16:10 PM
Junpei noticed the catman's attention shift...to Airi. He lifted the equipment high over his head, his eyes glowing red.

"You'd best back offa her..." he said menacingly.

She was Junpei's favorite actress, and he was very, VERY protective of her. Often she just had to fake an injury or something to make Junpei fight harder. He had no clue of course.

Airi
Aug 14th, 2002, 09:19:37 PM
Airi laughed lightly.

"Oh Junpei, its just some cheap jewelry. Nothing to worry about."

Mervyn Wyrojii
Aug 14th, 2002, 09:23:25 PM
"Cheap?" Mervyn looked severely offended, "Madame, this is not cheap jewlery! I assure you that these are not oly real gems, but some of the best of their kind. But, if you're not interested, I do have some lovely evening gowns that would make you the belle of the ball."

Turnign around, he looked at Junpei's eyes ad shook his head. "Tsk tsk tsk, look at those eyes, all red. You, my friend, could use some of these miraculous eye releif drops. You just put two drops in each eye like so, and," He quickly squeezed two drops into each of Junpei's eyes and stepped back, "And in moments, the red is gone, as well as the itchiness and dryness. Now, doesn't that feel better?"

Airi
Aug 14th, 2002, 09:26:42 PM
Airi shook her head. I have plenty of outfits already..."

She watched him assault Junpei with eyedrops.

"Not wise..."

Junpei
Aug 14th, 2002, 09:29:42 PM
Junpei's eyes glowed brighter.

"Y'know...in MY world...there are people that EAT cats..."

Xazor Elessar
Aug 14th, 2002, 09:30:19 PM
The Knight extended her hand and grabbed the "cat's" wrist with Force speed reflexes.

"No one is interested in your junk.....I suggest you leave....."

She growled, baring her elongated canines.

Junpei
Aug 14th, 2002, 09:32:45 PM
Junpei set the stuff aside.

"Let your gargoyle sit this one out," he said, cracking his knuckles. "I'll bounce this one..."

Mervyn Wyrojii
Aug 14th, 2002, 09:40:42 PM
OOC: Ack, sorry, forgot to switch accounts...

Mervyn quickly snapped to a stiff composure and began gathering his merchandise back into his suitcase, somehow making it all fit. Snapping the locks shut and pullign the stand back up as well, the Cizerack straightned his tie and looked at Junpei firmly. "Thank you for your time sir, here's my card in case you wish to do business in the future."

Handing him a business card, Mervyn turned on his heel and walked out the door of the Bar and Grill. He thought quietly to himself, "Hmm, I wonder if I should have offered them my electronic elf locator? Oh well, nobody else wants it, doubt they would either. And besides, all it seems to find are female elves with tattoos."

Ritsuko
Aug 14th, 2002, 09:51:18 PM
Ritsuko watched the cat man leave.

"What was THAT? I don't think even WE caused that much riot."

Sanis Prent
Aug 14th, 2002, 10:20:03 PM
(Carefully, I set my drink down...easing Airi off my shoulder)

I've seen wackos with lightsabers get less of a rise out of you, Xazor. You've got a bit of a skewed sense of justice, if you're more worried about tossing a common merchant out of here instead of Red Eyes over here.

(Shrugging, I returned to the solace of my drink. After all, a Jedi's glaring double standards weren't exactly pressing matters for me.)

Airi
Aug 14th, 2002, 10:35:24 PM
Airi let him go and left his table. The man had no manners at all. Even Junpei was acting more kindly to Xazor.

"Junpei didn't start it. That cat-thing did. He's just doing his job...protecting us and all."

Junpei
Aug 14th, 2002, 10:39:27 PM
Junpei shot Sanis a glare, but decided against confronting him. Sanis looked to be no match, just your stereotypical pretty-boy. It was Xazor and the gargoyle thing he had to be wary of.

"Well, we're done eating." Junpei slid some money across the counter to pay for their meals and tossed a few coins to Xazor. "Sorry about all the trouble. Let's go guys. We gotta get that search underway."

Celcia
Aug 14th, 2002, 10:42:02 PM
Celcia was the first on the tank.

"This time you won't leave me behind!" she said huffily as Junpei climbed aboard.

Sanis Prent
Aug 14th, 2002, 10:43:49 PM
I honestly don't give a damn, either way. Just call them as I see em.

(I downed my double, flashing Junpei a smile and a wink)

Ritsuko
Aug 14th, 2002, 10:46:21 PM
Ritsuko collected her guns and Celcia's magic artifacts, then grabbed Airi's acting gear and a few big paper fans. The rest she left on the floor.

"Give those to that cute gargoyle over there, 'kay?" she called over he shoulder to Xazor. She got into the driver's seat on the tank. "Let's go Mi Ke!"

Airi
Aug 14th, 2002, 10:48:36 PM
Airi ignored Sanis and climbed on the tank as it started to move.

T-74
Aug 14th, 2002, 10:51:13 PM
The tank's gun kept itself centered on Dios, its lights flashing sadly.

"Meerroooowworrr..."

Those Who Hunt Elves rode away on the tank, continuing their seemingly neverending hunt for elves.

Captain Tyle
Aug 14th, 2002, 11:02:27 PM
As the tank pulled away from the bar, a series of military-grade repulsorcraft sped up to the building, stopping quickly and occupying all lanes of approach...effectively keeping the tank where it was. The hatch on a large, armored troop transport opened, and a man in his late forties emerged, in short-sleeve combat regalia, and a tight-fitting officer's cap. With squared shoulders and severe eyes, he strode quickly forward, giving the egress hatch of the visiting tank three quick knocks.

Ritsuko
Aug 14th, 2002, 11:12:22 PM
Ritsuko kept Mi Ke moving, there was not time for any stops. She lobbed a grenade out the tank and into the waiting hands of the soldiers below. She heard it go off with a satisfying blast as the tank carried on in its path.

OOC:TWHE are considered GONE. They are not in the B&G area, so therefore, it is impossible to interact with them. Thought T-74's post implied that, apparently not. Doesnt mean the thread has to end, make some more commentary or hijack it if you wish.

Captain Tyle
Aug 14th, 2002, 11:14:20 PM
OOC: Yes, and you were blockaded in the parking area. Do carry on now.

Morgan Evanar
Aug 14th, 2002, 11:16:44 PM
OOC:Hey, I'm gonna give you a chance to take that back before you have some of the meanest people in the galaxy turn you to dirt.

Captain Tyle
Aug 14th, 2002, 11:52:09 PM
With a veteran's instinct, Tyle ducked out of the way of the grenade, using the armor skirt of his nearby APC to shield the blast. Immediately, the aggressive act drew the wrath of the entire NRSF mechanized infantry unit. The lead phalanx cut loose a surgical barrage that effectively vaporized the interlock gears in the tank's forward tread feed, causing the drive system to fatally disgorge its track, halting the T-74 before it began to move.

Once back in his APC, Tyle snagged the comm, communicating with the 132nd's fire control CO.

"This is Tyle, engage the enemy with ionic batteries, close quarters! Close up, and flank. We can maneuver faster than he can displace trajectory."

The armored unit immediately complied, drawing in and maneuvering around the disabled tank, hammering it with ion cannons, and targeting the turret gyroscopics. After a few quick salvos, blue arcs of discharged energy raked over its hull, as the tank lost its ability to adjust main gun trajectory. Its cannon held fixed, away from the 132nd vehicles.

Inside the APC, Tyle's jawline tensed, as he turned to his men.

"Krayts! Shore up this perimeter ASAP!"

The main door swung down hard, as two dozen New Republic Special Forces hit the dirt, combat boots pumping.

Zeke
Aug 15th, 2002, 12:19:48 PM
Zeke moved through the onslaught of soldiers with Force boosted ease, bounding over heads and between units to get to the Bar and Grill.

"What's with all the parking? They'd better clear out, no fighting on the B&G property."

OOC: Tyle, are you litterate or capable of understanding? They just said THEY ARE GONE! You can't attack them if they aren't there.

Ritsuko
Aug 15th, 2002, 12:45:04 PM
OOC: Seriously! The purpose of this thread was to establish ourselves on the forums IC, NOT to fight your stupid army. We're gone, our tank is just fine, you are attacking nothingness. I hope the Jedi sick Lochabre on you!

Sejah Haversh
Aug 15th, 2002, 01:03:07 PM
OOC: I think all he wanted to do was give you a warning about a traffic violation, and then you threw a grenade at him. Oh well, what's done is done.

Zeke
Aug 15th, 2002, 01:06:39 PM
OOC: That explains why they blocked all the roads and pointed their guns at them. At anyway, to keep this from being totally OOC...

IC: Zeke came out of the Bar and Grill with a wagon of beer kegs and mugs behind him.

"Hey! Back offa them and I'll buy you all drinks!"

He couldn't pay for them of course, and he had no intention of paying for them. He'd told the bartender to bill the NRSF, and so he had. They'd find out later. He just wanted to help the neat people with the tank.

Aug 15th, 2002, 01:34:51 PM
:: Lance looked at Kaytor and shook his head::

"Let's check it out" Lance said getting up and walking towarded the exit, now seeing the NRSF there Lance widened his eyes and crossed them over.

"What the hell!"

Zeke
Aug 15th, 2002, 01:52:05 PM
"Yeah, really." Zeke said. "They attacked these people with a meowing tank."

Aug 15th, 2002, 04:53:01 PM
:: Lance looked over at Zeke::

"Oh cockroach lover dude, yeah your right.....they haven't done anything wrong.."

Zeke
Aug 15th, 2002, 06:58:35 PM
"Which is why the NRSF forces that halt their attack..." Zeke started, then drew a deep breath and practiced a new kind of Force control "GET FREE BEER!" He finished with Force-maginified voice.

The soldiers came running to the kegs.

Marcus Telcontar
Aug 15th, 2002, 08:23:06 PM
OOC : NRSF are all picked for thier resistance to mind tricks and devotion to duty. I very much doubt they would ddo that.

Morgan Evanar
Aug 15th, 2002, 08:29:06 PM
OOC: besides, the beer is probably Fosters =p

Marcus Telcontar
Aug 15th, 2002, 08:39:33 PM
OOC : Dude..... that's evil

Xazor Elessar
Aug 15th, 2002, 08:41:33 PM
ooc: Umm......no one waited for me to reply the other day, so I'm out of this thread because I don't know where I am anymore. >_<

Sejah Haversh
Aug 15th, 2002, 10:22:18 PM
OOC: That's okay Xaz, it stopped making sense on the last page!

Xazor Elessar
Aug 15th, 2002, 10:29:52 PM
ooc: I guess so! :lol I've been lost for nearly ten pages though! :lol

Sanis Prent
Aug 15th, 2002, 11:37:31 PM
OOC: This has so gone to bullchit :verymad

Zeke
Aug 16th, 2002, 02:15:14 PM
OOC: Ok, with the power I have as chibi padawan, and owner of the Mutant Cockroach, and noting the confusion caused by attacking people who are now gone from this thread, I declare it the end!

Aug 16th, 2002, 02:18:02 PM
:: Opens the door to the OOC world::

Right.

Sanis Prent
Aug 16th, 2002, 02:59:58 PM
OOC: Zeke, kindly never even try to mode as such again, or I will hang you by your toenails :)

Zeke
Aug 16th, 2002, 04:49:30 PM
OOC: Mode? I was making a joke.