PDA

View Full Version : Enters (open)

JaAku Dama
Aug 9th, 2002, 11:26:21 PM
He walked into the bar, slow as usual, taking in everything he saw as he strode over to the bar. Slaps a few credits down and grins.

Vodka. Now.
He turned so he was facing the door of the bar, watching everyone come in and out, still grinning wickedly

Kack Mebuff
Aug 9th, 2002, 11:31:39 PM
Kack strolled up to the bar and took a seat next to JaAku.

"So, that your sis, that was just in here?"

JaAku Dama
Aug 9th, 2002, 11:37:08 PM
Yep.
Eyes Kack up and down.

And? You have some business with my sister?

Kack Mebuff
Aug 9th, 2002, 11:39:05 PM
"We're friends."

Kack smiled.

"I'm Kack Mebuff."

He held out his hand to shake.

JaAku Dama
Aug 9th, 2002, 11:49:31 PM
Doesn't take his hand, but continues grinning

Ja'Aku Jinn.

And you don't smell like a "friend" to me....

Kack Mebuff
Aug 9th, 2002, 11:58:45 PM
"We were involved romantically, let's just say that. But we're just friends now. She's found someone else. A Sith."

The bartender walked up to Kack

"What'll it be?"

"Hmmmm ... how 'bout a shot of vodka?"

Kack glanced over at JaAku.

"Dae's favorite."

With that he downed the shot.

"How 'bout a Jawa Juice, my friend?"

The bartender turned around to make the drink.

"Can get you anything, friend?" Kack asked JaAku

JaAku Dama
Aug 10th, 2002, 12:08:14 AM
Already ordered....holds up the glass of Vodka that the tender had just set in front of him

Hmmmm, romantically involved, Or was it just sex? Two totally different things...
grins Vodka is the Jinns poison of choice, I'm afraid. Hmm, another sith, oh boy..... Rolls his eyes

Kack Mebuff
Aug 10th, 2002, 12:13:53 AM
"Depends who you ask. I was emotionally involved. I get the feeling she wasn't."

Kack sipped the Jawa Juice the bartender had placed before him while Kack was talking.

"But, yeah, a Sith Lord. He wanted to fight over her, but I'd end up dead. I can't handle that yet. I'm still a padawan."

JaAku Dama
Aug 10th, 2002, 12:19:15 AM
Well, Sometimes love is worth dying for.....

His face changed, grew more serious, and for a moment he was somewhere else. Shakes his head. Hmmm. yeah. Heh. Loves a funny thing.

Kack Mebuff
Aug 10th, 2002, 12:22:11 AM
"I don't know if you'd call what we had 'love', but yeah ... I know what you mean."

Kack sipped on his drink again.

"So how long you been here?"

JaAku Dama
Aug 10th, 2002, 12:28:38 AM
Only for a bit....don't think i'm making a great jedi. ah well. shurgs

How long you been here? Why'd you pick the Jedi?

Kack Mebuff
Aug 10th, 2002, 12:32:27 AM
"I've been here almost three months now. I've always been interested in the Jedi, my folks used to tell me stories about my great ancestor, Jedi Master Qui-Gon Jinn. Since I first heard about the Jedi I always wanted to be one."

Kack took a slug of his Juice.

"Mmmm ... good stuff. Anyway, I came here after I was visited by the spirit of Jedi Master Mace Windu. He told me to come here ... so I did."

Kack shrugged.

"What about you?? Why are you here?"

JaAku Dama
Aug 10th, 2002, 12:38:47 AM
Made a promise to someone a long long time ago......Finally figured out a way I could keep it.
Smirks Of course, that involved stealing a body from a Med Center, but. eh. laughs softly. Nothing like returning from the dead to make ya feel like a man!

Kack Mebuff
Aug 10th, 2002, 12:41:37 AM
Kacks eyes widened.

"Could you repeat that?? You're ... you're dead?"

JaAku Dama
Aug 10th, 2002, 12:51:58 AM
Just a little......

He held up a hand, and concentrated. Kack saw a smaller, almost child-like hand appear out of what was JaAkus' bodys hand. It quickly disappeared back inside. He opened his eyes.
Ta-da...heh.

Kack Mebuff
Aug 10th, 2002, 10:10:56 AM
"Whoa ..."

Kack shook his head.

"That would explain why you don't really look like Dae."

He chuckled.

"damn."

Kack turned his drink upside down. Empty already.

"Bartender another Jawa Juice please."

JaAku Dama
Aug 10th, 2002, 07:48:34 PM
We used to look very similar, then she dyed her hair. Used to be red. smirks And I used to look a lot younger...I died when I was 15. Murdered, heh. It was a long time ago. Dae wasn't even born yet, but I've always looked out for her. Always...
drinks his glass empty

Another Vodka, please.

Kack Mebuff
Aug 11th, 2002, 01:11:51 AM
Kack stopped the bartender.

"Put it on my tab."

Kack took a sip of the Jawa Juice the bartender had brought while taking Ja'Aku's order.

"You're a good brother. haha. I wish I had someone to watch out for me like that ... I wish I could've been like you ... I lost my brother during a bar fight, a thermal detonator exploded, it blinded me, but killed Core. I had a dream about it the night before, but I couldn't stop it. I wish I could have done something, I just felt so helpless ... I mean, how do you stop a thermal detonator??"

JaAku Dama
Aug 11th, 2002, 01:16:15 AM
Hmmm, I'm not sure, but if it was me in your place, I'd most likely be dead. Again.

Digs into his pockets and places a few more credits on the bar. Smiles politely at Kack. Thanks, but I'd rather pay for my own drinks...

Kack Mebuff
Aug 14th, 2002, 10:47:32 PM
"If you say so."

JaAku Dama
Aug 15th, 2002, 09:07:37 AM
Smirks

Sorry, I just like to rely on myself...

Kack Mebuff
Aug 15th, 2002, 10:00:28 PM
"No problem, friend."

JaAku Dama
Aug 15th, 2002, 10:33:21 PM
Sighs loudly, then turns to Kack with a big grin.

I was going to look for aome action tonight? Wanna come along? It should be...interesting, to say the least.

Kack Mebuff
Aug 16th, 2002, 10:21:57 PM
"Sounds like a plan to me. I'm always up for a little play."

Kack smirked.

JaAku Dama
Aug 16th, 2002, 10:49:08 PM
Alright, lets get going then...
JaAku lead Kack out of the bar to a waiting ship that would take them to their <a href=http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=21873>destination.</a>