PDA

View Full Version : A Date with Ami ( PrincessLeiaAmidala)

Ki-Adi Kindo
Aug 9th, 2002, 08:34:40 PM
Kindo was for once a little nervous about this date. Ami was a very beautiful women, and he for some reason got nervous a bit around women of her beauty. He was wearing his standard outfit, but he made sure to clean it before wearing it on the date. He made sure he was all good to go before setting up the table. He made his way over to the dining area and began to set everything up. It took about twenty minutes, but he finally set all the plates, eating utensils, table cloth, and napkins up just right. For a finishing touch he lit a candle in the middle of the table to set off a romantic mood. For dinner he was cooking steak with a side of potatoes, bread, and macoroni and cheese. For drink he had set out a nice year of Red Wine. Everything was all set, even a nice bouquet of roses for Ami when she arrived.

PrincessLeiaAmidala
Aug 10th, 2002, 06:30:34 PM
Ami knocks on the door. Kindo opens it and invites her in. she sniffs the air. "Is that... STEAK I smell?" "Yeah." "OMIGOSH HOW DID U KNOW? I LOOOOOOVE STEAK! THANK YOU!!!!" She gives Kindo a big hug. She laughs at the surprised look on his face, then she notices the candle on the table. "Ooohh, a candle. I love candles!" She kisses Kindo on the cheek. "This is perfect! Thank you sooo much!" She takes her place at the table.

OOC: sorry, i'm just in a real excited mood, for no apparent reason, lol :rollin

Ki-Adi Kindo
Aug 10th, 2002, 07:01:51 PM
Ami's excitement helps ease Kindo's tension about the date. He walks over to the counter and grabs the bouquet of roses. He then returns to Ami, who had took her place at the table. He handed her the beautiful flowers, then approach the kitchen. He put all the food on a dish and laid it upon the table, making it easier to access without having to get up. He took his seat next to Ami, comfortable and relaxed.

" I hope you enjoy steak, potatoes, bread, and macoroni and cheese. I never got to have macoroni and cheese till a year ago, and ever since then I can't stop eating it. "

Kindo picked up the bottle and poured red wine into each glass, the wine flowing with the mood of the night. He then sat back, maintaining a relaxed attitude.

" Tell me Ami, whats your story? "

PrincessLeiaAmidala
Aug 12th, 2002, 05:33:11 PM
"Gee, I don't really have a story. I'm the princess of an Outer Rim planet called Amioli. I'm supposed to be on a mission to capture the notorious criminal Count Olaf. He's in hiding now. I decided to train here while I wait for him to make his next move." She grinned. "So far I've had a pretty good time here."

"So, what about you?"

Ki-Adi Kindo
Aug 12th, 2002, 05:45:25 PM
Kindo leaned back, getting comfortable.

" I grew up on the planet of Serenno all my life, raised by my father, Lance, who was the Count of the planet. When I was around twenty he was killed, leaving me has Count of Serenno. I served that term for about five years, then I discovered that my will was in the Force. So here I am now. "

PrincessLeiaAmidala
Aug 13th, 2002, 06:11:08 PM
"Oh," she said softly, touching his shoulder. "I'm sorry about you're dad." She was silent for a moment. "How long have you been here?"

Ki-Adi Kindo
Aug 16th, 2002, 05:32:32 PM
" A few months, but it feels like a lifetime. I've engaged in more battles than I can possibly count. How long have you been here? "

He scooted his chair closer to that of Ami's.

PrincessLeiaAmidala
Aug 17th, 2002, 04:22:47 PM
"Several months. Though it doesn't feel like that long." She smiled as Kindo scooted his chair closer to hers.

PrincessLeiaAmidala
Aug 27th, 2002, 05:53:38 PM
"So, what do you do with yourself all day? Like, besides training and sparring? Do you spend the rest of your free time in the bar and grill?"

Kindo paused for a moment, and Ami blushed and looked down, wondering if she'd been asking to too many questions. She mentally kicked herself. She wanted to say something like, "Am I totally boring you?" but she couldn't make the words come out.

Ki-Adi Kindo
Aug 31st, 2002, 01:39:56 PM
" I spend what rare free time I have with loved ones, people I care deeply about. "

Kindo was quite intrested in their conversation, it was becoming a great evening. He continued listening to Ami, for she intrigued him.

PrincessLeiaAmidala
Sep 4th, 2002, 02:48:35 PM
ami was also intrigued by kindo. but she was a little uncomfortable. she had never been on a real date before. she was having a great time, but she was a little nervous. she kept worrying that she would say the wrong thing. she really wished she could be as carefree as kindo looked. then she got an idea. "hey, you got any music? like, you know, you wanna dance?"

Ki-Adi Kindo
Sep 4th, 2002, 06:02:44 PM
Kindo was taken by surprise at Ami’s sudden request, however he was not disappointed, even in the least. He stood up, paused momentarily, and took her gentle hand within his.

" I would love to dance with you. "

He softly placed his hand upon her hip has his hand still connected with hers. His elegance that was so present when he was the Count seemed to control his delicate actions.

PrincessLeiaAmidala
Sep 5th, 2002, 04:58:51 PM
ami placed one arm on kindo's shoulder, and they slowly swayed to the music. she gazed into kindo's eyes and immediately all her nervousness left her. she was overwhelmed with a feeling of well-being, like nothing else mattered. she wished the night would never end.