PDA

View Full Version : Gardening (open, Ciara, Valeska)

Zeke
Aug 9th, 2002, 06:22:35 PM
Zeke walked into the gardens behind the Living Quarters and stopped to take a look around and let his friends catch up. The garden was full of exotic plants and some small wildlife. Waterfalls and small ponds dotted the garden, and benches were set up so people could sit and rest. Of course, many opted to sit on the large rocks or the grass. Zeke climbed atop one of the larger boulders and gestured grandly.

"How do you like it?"

Ciara Myst
Aug 9th, 2002, 06:36:14 PM
Ciara's breath is swept away with the vibrant beauty and overall serenity of the place. She drank in the vivid colors, the exotic fragrances and memorized the sounds as well.

"Zeke .. this is positively beautiful." She was awestruck.

Zeke
Aug 10th, 2002, 10:42:31 PM
Zeke grinned.

"Thought ya'd like it."

He jumped down, onto some water lillies. He skidded across the pond on them and hopped off on the other side.

"This is a great place."

Valeska Vercingetorix
Aug 13th, 2002, 07:08:18 PM
Valeska's clear grey eyes were wide. This place looked so much like Anlyn, with different plants and people with different clothing styles. Vally could almost believe that she was at home with her family.

She sat down with a bump, looking around with an odd combination of happiness and sadness.

Zeke
Aug 13th, 2002, 09:40:29 PM
Zeke came back to where Vally was and offered his hand.

"I did that too, except I staggered a little and leaned on a tree."

He smiled broadly, happy that the girls were so impressed.

Ciara Myst
Aug 15th, 2002, 09:00:12 AM
Ciara was still looking all around, turning slowly at times with her steps when she notices the look in Vally's eyes. The girl seems to miss home. Perhaps even someone from home.

"I miss Mhaar. We weren't able to grow anything quite like this, but for what we could grow, they were nearly as pretty."

Zeke
Aug 15th, 2002, 12:12:41 PM
Zeke hauled Vally to her feet.

"We can stand here or we can go further in and see some more stuff. How 'bout it?"

Valeska Vercingetorix
Aug 15th, 2002, 12:30:56 PM
Vally smiled her thanks at Zeke and nodded. "Lets go on, then."

She turned to Ciara, "Yes, Anlyn looked... Very much like this." She pointed at a flower from her planet. "My brother grew these."

Zeke
Aug 15th, 2002, 03:37:53 PM
"What are they?"

Zeke climbed atop another rock, idly waiting on an answer. He'd let the girls set the pace.

Lion El' Jonson
Aug 16th, 2002, 12:02:12 AM
Lion was messing around with his hoverboard 20 feet in the air when it suddenly hit an air current and began a nosedive into a clump of bushes...Lion extracted himself from the mess and grabbed his board when he spotted Zeke, Ciara, and somebody else he had never met before.

Valeska Vercingetorix
Aug 18th, 2002, 08:31:11 AM
"They are called Merchadhe. My sister is named after them. In the capital city they grow everywhere, and my brother loved green things as much as I love music."

Vally looked at the newcomer quizzically as he dived into a clump of bushes.

Zeke
Aug 18th, 2002, 11:56:59 AM
"Grace." Zeke said over his shoulder.

Lion El' Jonson
Aug 20th, 2002, 04:20:48 PM
Lion extracted himself and his board from the bush, then ran up to Zeke...

"Hey, dude, whatcha' doing here?"

Zeke
Sep 2nd, 2002, 07:59:09 PM
"Chillin in the garden. Showin' the ladies the sights."

Lion El' Jonson
Sep 3rd, 2002, 05:01:19 AM
Lion smiled:

"Ah, I see...what beautiful ladies..." Lion said..."I doubt you've met me before, but my name is Lion El' Jonson, of the planet Caliban...it is a pleasure to meet you..."

Lion was trying hard not to laugh...he usually greeted people with a wassup, or a hey dude!

Valeska Vercingetorix
Sep 16th, 2002, 04:22:16 PM
Valeska inclined her head in Lion's direction.

"I am Valeska Vercingetorix," she replied.

Lion El' Jonson
Sep 17th, 2002, 06:33:51 AM
"Nice to meet you..." Lion replied, smiling.

He turned to his hoverboard and started dusting branches and leaves out of the intakes...