PDA

View Full Version : Dark Shade of the Past. (open)

Angelica Shin
Aug 9th, 2002, 10:37:38 AM
No being saw her, which was good, as she slipped past the guards of the Bar & Grill, she was no threat to them or to anyone........Yet. Few patrons looked at her and blinked, once or maybe twice, not sure if they saw something or nothing.

Blegh.....Why did I choose this place? It's reeks with.....Blegh, goodness....

She moved to an unoccupied table in one of the few dark corners of this place and sat and thought, concentrating on bring herself to be here and now instead of being stuck in the when. She sighed audubly as soild fingers touched the table top, she ran her other hand through her short brown hair and sighed again.

imported_Lance Stormrider
Aug 10th, 2002, 12:07:43 PM
:: Lance always sat in the dark corners except whe he felt like going on a drinking spree he sat in front of the bouncer, he was having a nice glass of Ale as he saw the young woman sit at a tabl near by, his eyes were fixed on her as he watched her telling him-self::

"What an odd girl"

Angelica Shin
Aug 10th, 2002, 01:06:31 PM
I'd watch who you'd call odd, Jedi.

She had spoke into his mind, not really through the force, but, menh, it'd take to long to explain. Angelica stood up from her seat and walked over to where Lance was sitting, advoiding people and tables and such things, she stodd in front of him and smiled wickedly.

"I do belive you've met my now-self, haven't you?"

imported_Lance Stormrider
Aug 10th, 2002, 02:42:07 PM
:: Lance took another sip of his Ale in an indifferant mood::

"What the frell are you talking about?"