PDA

View Full Version : Hey LIVE WIRE!!!!

Lady Vader
Aug 8th, 2002, 11:34:42 PM
As much as I love the way you've put together your sig, the colors have always bugged me (yes, I'm a perfectionist... it comes with the territory of being all artsy and whatnot).

Anyways, I thought of an alternative:

I tried looking for a similar piccy that wasn't so yellow, but failed. BUT... I thought of something else... GRAYSCALE!

Check it out and tell me what you think. You of course use what you want, but I figured I'd show ya what I'd done. :)

(If you get that annoying "leeching = you lose" crap, let me know and I'll upload it to my site.)

Gav Mortis
Aug 10th, 2002, 01:04:20 PM
That's a good idea. Personally I don't have any problems with the image in her sig but I did find the greyscale image to be a little blocky so I tried doing something about it. Here's an attempt:

Lady Vader
Aug 12th, 2002, 04:00:30 PM
Yeah, that does look a little better.

Of course, it'd look even better if we both had the original PSD file. But that's something she'll have to do.

Live Wire
Aug 13th, 2002, 11:49:11 PM
well I get the image leeching thing on both links. upload em so I can see em. If anyone wants the original psd file then lemme know i can give it to you or upload it somewhere.

Lady Vader
Aug 21st, 2002, 02:19:36 PM
Yeah, that might be helpful. When you see me online, see if you can't send me the psd file, or maybe e-mail it to me if it's not too big. You might also want to gimme the font you used. :)

Live Wire
Aug 29th, 2002, 11:09:29 PM
okay I finally saw them. its an interesting idea to play around with. i like it.