PDA

View Full Version : Lust (Dios vs. Vamp #2, Alana, closed)

Dios Kane
Aug 8th, 2002, 11:33:38 PM
:: Dios didnt know how long he'd been after this one. But he could sense the presence he was closing in on. He wouldn't have known about this one... this mistress Stormcloud. He had seen her in his dreams, a nightmare really. He had seen her feeding on people and then a servant call her name, that was all he knew, but since then, that was the only vamp he'd been able to sense in the galaxy. Was it a trap? He didn't care. She'd fall to his hands just like the others would for making innocent lives their meals and killing off the threads of life that had their right to be completed. Now all he had to do was find the she witch in this village. Hopefully she wasn't feeding yet, the moon laid little light for Dios to see so he had his infrared glasses on. He could see as well as any vamp with them on and all he needed to see really was a woman moving about at night with an unatural speed and emanating a strange sense of evil.::

Maia Tharrinn
Aug 10th, 2002, 03:13:49 AM
Maia closed her eyes in worry. Her heart ached. "Be careful my love. What you hunt this night is deadly." She knew she would feel every pain he did. As long as she could feel him she would be ok...

Alana Stormcloud
Aug 10th, 2002, 03:17:02 AM
Alana moved toward the village, her feet racing across the ground. She stopped just behind a guard, he had not heard her approach. "To bad for him." She smiled. Grabbing him by the back of the neck she jerked him off his feet and into her waiting arms. Her teeth clamping down on the sweet pulsing vein in his throat and cutting off his cry. She drained him and dropped his body to the ground. He was of no use to her anymore.

Turning she looked directly at the watcher in the tress. She knew he followed. This hunter as he called himself. A hunter of her kind. "Dios..." She whispered softly in his mind. Her eyes glowing a wicked blue. She was beautiful and utterly alluring, until you looked into her eyes and saw your death...

Dios Kane
Aug 10th, 2002, 03:53:48 PM
:: Dios was out of the trees and in the city righht when she had looked at him. He had little time, she knew where he was. He ran to where the gaurd had been. The gaurd was simply there, anyone could've looked there and seen him sleeping until they would smell the rot in the morning. He didn't have time to do anything with the body. Where was the vamp? She was gone? This was annoying... He turned as his hunter's sense picked her up. It was easy because she was the only one ha had been able to focus on for some time now. It was time to end this one's damned soul. He turned and jumped up on some barrels, he was on top of a building within moments. She was here somewhere... inside a house maybe? He ran and jumped to another house. Where was she?

Alana Stormcloud
Aug 17th, 2002, 04:04:38 AM
Alana stood before a house. She could feel the human cattle settled in there beds. Dreaming of peaceful things. They would awake to horror. Pushing the slightly opened window the rest of the way open she slid inside.

She had no worries of Dios. She wanted him to see the carnage she would leave behind. She wanted to haunt his dreams. "Come Dios and see what true evil is.."

Dios Kane
Aug 17th, 2002, 02:58:28 PM
:: Dios hopped to the next building and there she was, she was right in front of a building and the door seemed to fly open, nice trick, he drew his gun, silencer fully equipped. He fired three bullets off, he liked his trick better.::

Alana Stormcloud
Aug 23rd, 2002, 02:03:02 AM
Alana heard the ticking of the bullets hitting the stone wall beside her. She turned back momentarily and grinned. she had prepared herself to be attack through the dark Sith arts and had little to fear from mere bullets.

"Come play boy. Do not waste your time with such foolish methods. Come save this doomed family if you can." She laughed coldly and turned disappearing into the dimly lit house.

"Come Dios there time runs out."

Dios Kane
Aug 23rd, 2002, 06:38:11 PM
:: Dios jumps off the building and dashes for the building. Careless of any trap there might be, his saber was in his hand and he entered, quickly looking for the vamp.::
Come out, come out wherever you are!

Maia Tharrinn
Aug 30th, 2002, 12:48:03 PM

Alana Stormcloud
Aug 30th, 2002, 12:52:11 PM
Alana sat on the small couch in the utter blackness, she had already killed the small family of three. She watched as Dios looked for her a small cold smile tightened her lips. She began to chant softly under her breath. . The room lit with a soft eerie glow as a small sphere grew in her hand.

"Why do you follow death Dios? Do you not wish to grace this universe with your presence any longer?" She asked in a mocking tone. "What happened to your family, was not done by the ones you seek now. They were Vampire's of long ago. As for vengeance, is that what the Jedi now teach? It is as I have always said just a step away from the darkside no matter how righteous you think your cause. The hate of our race drives you." She grinned, the sweet blood of the child she had just killed, still stained her lips....

Dios Kane
Aug 30th, 2002, 03:25:32 PM
:: Dios didn't care what she had just said, it didn't even phase him. Tomak had taught him to ignore the foul dirt that spewed from the vampyres mouths. He looked at her for a moment, his face a passive stone. He wanted to say he hadn't heard her, but she was right. The hate for the vampyres had driven him to the extreme. Always challenging fate... disregarding what he had still to take care of... Maia, his friends, the rest of his training. But he couldn't turn to such things now... the matter at hand, she called her self death? How convinient, she already considered herself slain, now if she'd just tilt her head to the side he could cut it off and then they'd both rest better.
He didn't bother with his gun now but rather lunged at her, his orange saber expelling light across the room.::

Alana Stormcloud
Aug 30th, 2002, 06:41:48 PM
Alana let a wicked smile cross her face as the enraged man barreled towards her, his amber saber fully extended as he picked up momentum. Alana casually raised the three inch sphere in front of her face as ancient word's of Sith magic escaped her ruby lip's...The spell was "Wall of Force!" Within millisecond's an invisible barrier formed between the reclining woman and that of Dios. The man neither seen nor sensed anything until it was far to late. Dios body hit the transparent wall full force with a sickening thud. His lethal saber struck the wall were it quickly rebounded off causing it's trajectory to fall back on it's own wielder, deeply cutting his shoulder as it did so. Blood spilled effortlessly from multiple facial wound's, his bone's almost pushed to a breaking point as the he impacted. For only a split moment the attacker stood there in a painful upright position before he fell backwards to the floor in a heap.

"You might say your action's have thrown up a bitter wall of resentment between us Jedi." Alana laughed softly as Dios fought for consciousness.

Dios Kane
Aug 31st, 2002, 04:22:38 PM
:: Dios laughed, he almost found that funny, despite the incredible pain in his shoulder. He slumped against the wall feeling his wound stitch and mend oh so slowly. So now what, an invisble wall infront of him that he had no way of getting around? What to do about that?::
So what do you want to do now? Just sit there and laugh like a dog or what?
:: He knew it was almost foolish to say things in the condition but then he still considered it an almost situation.::

Alana Stormcloud
Sep 1st, 2002, 08:26:01 PM
Alana closed her hand over the sphere and pulled it's deadly power back into her. Letting the wall before the Jedi dissipate. It had been no more than a small reality check for him. To see just what he had followed. It mattered little to Alana if he failed to take the warning.

"What is it you want to do Dios? Battle with me? Rid the world of all the demons of the night? How truly noble that would be. To take all that YOU find intolerable and wipe it out. How very Jedi of you." She said softly, her eyes gleamed with pure evil. The Jedi, with there causes, they speak of being kind and caring. They talk of protecting humanity. They are hypocrites, they protect only those they deem worthy, they fight only those that are weaker." She said in cold tones.

"But you Dios, you have forsaken what you have been taught, to stand idly by, to wait for weaker opponents. You have stepped from the limitations they place on the shoulders of there pupils. And so I wonder Dios, why would you hunt me, a woman," She said softly motioning down to her body. "Who has offered you no harm but only feeds her hungers when necessary." Alana's voice wove a wicked tale, mixing truth with lies where it suited her. She knew it was his heart that would decided where the truth lay in her words because truths there were in them.

"They leave you to rot Dios, to sink or swim, They want all there little Padawans to be the robots they control. No emotion, no love, no feelings. It is human nature to have these things and yet they try to take them from you. So who, Dios, is the monster in this? The Jedi who would rip humanity from your heart? Or the woman who does what she has to, to survive?"

Dios Kane
Sep 2nd, 2002, 10:28:32 AM
:: Dios sat upon the wall with a smile as he thought of what she said. It was a bunch of half truths and white lies. He picked that much up, but some of it nagged at him as he thought over it again and again. He had to start at the beggining, he didn't want to confuse himself at this moment, the blow to his shoulder still stung, and that had been the same shoulder Dalamar had run through not too long ago.::

I'd prefer not to battle with you, just kill you so you'd shut up and leave people alone. Tolerance has nothing to do with this. You say hypocrisy, yet I stand before you, trying to save those you kill. And I am here to prevent you killing anymore.
So what if I've forsaken what little teachings I have recieved so far, I do what is right, that is jedi. And preventing harm to the innocent, those who have nothing to partake in fighting, whose whole purpose is to enjoy life and nothing but. You ask why I hunt a woman, I hunt what once was a woman, a vessel that holds a tormented soul, a soul that tries to share it's pain with others. I have come to set that soul free.

:: Dios stopped for a moment as her words played in his head, over and over again of what she had said about the padawans and the council. Dios let it hang in his head as he tried to ignore it. He pushed himself against the wall as he stood.::

The monster... maybe we're both monsters Stormcloud, maybe... but I know several good jedi and they are human still, they make knight and yet I still see humans walking about the GJO, no robots. But as for me and you, maybe we are monsters, but of that, I have no idea... and as for the woman who does what she has to... to survive... She might get to think about it a bit longer before I return to set her free...

:: Dios, blood slowly seeping from his wound, stood and trying to show no pain, though he couched up blood. Turned and fixed the placement of his glasses before he staggered off. He couldn't beat her, there was no way now. Just like Dalamar... he needed more training. But he hadn't left her there all alone... He made it down the stairs and whispered between blood soaked lips...::

Night fall

:: The room Alana had been left in exploded as the ring was activated. Dios didn't care if she survived or not, he wanted to get back to home... and Maia.::

Alana Stormcloud
Sep 12th, 2002, 03:53:51 PM
Alana could feel the vibrations of the coming explosion. She wasted no time getting out of the small window and to safety. She made it just in time to the roof with only small burns to testify to the fact she had even been in the burning room. A small smile tugged her crimson lips.

Dios was a tenacious one all be it a fool for hunting vampires but tenacious nothing the less. She watched him walk away his head down and she could feel the battle beginning. The darkness closed around his soul. She had done what she set out to do. To plant a seed of doubt within the Jedi's mind and there he would let it grow until all of his answers were met.

"Be careful the monster that grows in you Dios does not become what you have just tried to kill." She chuckled and went on her way...