PDA

View Full Version : Vengeance (Dios vs. Vamp #1, Tomak, closed)

Dios Kane
Aug 8th, 2002, 11:26:21 PM
:: Dios had traced the vampyre here. A port city in the middle of the day, he was most likely sleeping. Good, good. But unfortaunately, the docking bay was closed in, no sunlight, and the lights were all off. Dios had his infrared glasses on, the ship hummed slightly with life. Hopefully, the demon was asleep, Dios would like to get this over with as soon as possible. He had spent too long hunting down his former friend. The council would figure out sooner or later where he had gone.::
It is time to redeem oneself old friend.
:: Dios talked to the nothingness, knowing Tomak couldn't hear him but would've liked to say it anyways. It just felt right.::

Tomak Ohara
Aug 8th, 2002, 11:51:54 PM
Tomak heard something and hid in the shadows. It was Dios. "Pathtic human, you have come knocking on deaths door. Just could not wait to die. Well, let me speed things up a bit." Tomak was hidden even from those glasses. He took to the rafters and stayed there for a bit. He inched his tounge down until it was right above Dios. If it wasnt for the holy water Dios would be dead now. He coiled his tounge back in and ignited his saber. He flew down and cut Dios's shoulder deeply. He entered the darkness where he could see better. "Prepare to die hunter. For you see now it is the hunter being hunted."

Dios Kane
Aug 10th, 2002, 03:56:18 PM
:: Dios could've laughed at the pain. It had felt like a tickle. Dios had invested on armor under his jacket that was laced with some material that deflected Lightsaber attacks. Tomak had a mouthful to say didn't he. As he flew by, Dios drew his gun.::
Like duck hunting old friend.
:: Dios fired off and Tomak had to shift in place as several bullets barely grazed him. I was pretty good for in the dark.::

Tomak Ohara
Aug 21st, 2002, 07:15:59 PM
Tomak felt the bullets fly by, "A new trick. Well here is mine." Tomak let his wings spread and his feathers flew at Dios. They stuck in his skin feeling like millions of tiny needles. "Ready to die hunter. This is when I finish our story." Tomak swept Dios from under his feet and came down close to his face. "After I am threw with you I think I will kill Maia. Just like I did your mother. Hope she is expecting me." Tomak planted his foot into Dios's chest several times and then flew back. "What do you say Dios? No guns, just sabers, aand the fight between nobleman." Tomak smiled and laughed. "Well boy...... do you have an answer. Or are you realizing that your life ends here?" Tomak smiled menacingly.

Dios Kane
Aug 22nd, 2002, 11:19:04 AM
:: Dios smiled, the feathers flet like annoying thumb tacks in his armor. He ripped them out before holstering his gun and unsheathing his saber, the eight foot blade shot out and bled orabge light over the hangar.::
You got your answer now bring it bird boy!
:: He had ignored Tomak's taunts, because that would be the biggest thing a mouth like Tomak would hate, someone who ignores his insignificant prattle.::

Tomak Ohara
Aug 28th, 2002, 04:06:48 PM
Tomak flew to the ground and drew his saber. The blood red glow illuminated the room. It looked like a true battle between good and evil. "Ready to die hunter. I think I will kill you like I did your mother." Tomak flew in and hit Dios in the arm. "You will die here boy!"

Dios Kane
Aug 29th, 2002, 03:04:14 PM
:: Dios barely felt the rush from the vampyre, his mind was on other things... the teaching of his master of old. They had come back to him slowly but more and more as he fought more vampyres. His own sword drawn, he sidestepped Tomak and slashed, his eyes were closed the whole time, the force guiding him and his mind calm. A slashed again and opened his eyes to see his surroundings. Through the glasses, Tomak was seen againt a wall, blood flowing from a hole in his back, so only the first had hit, the other slash had been meant to defend from anything oncoming. Unfortuanately, Dios saw the hole slowly seal up and Tomak turn around with a fire in his eye. Bring it on.::

No old friend, you shall die...

Tomak Ohara
Sep 14th, 2002, 01:09:45 AM
Tomak turned and brandished his fangs, "You may have the advantage with your hunter art, but soon you and the entire Jedi Order will fall." He pulled his saber from his side and ignited it. He then lifted his blade in the air and threw thre plastic balls. The balls split open and a gas leaked out that cloaked him from Dios. He slipped into it and then came at Dios with several slashes. Most hit, then he turned and smiled, "No hunter, you will die. Then I will rid myself of your entire family line. Maybe Maia can be next."