PDA

View Full Version : Im back!!!!!

Live Wire
Aug 8th, 2002, 06:44:23 PM
Yes Im back in the US and I MISS JAPAN!!!!!! *cries* I had the best five weeks of my entire life. I saw okinawa, tokyo, chiba, osaka, nara, and kyoto in the time I was there and it was the best experience I have ever had. I already have plans to visit again next year. I loved the food!!!! I met sooooo many people and made soooo many friends. Wow words can not express what a great time I had. There was so much to see and to do that I want to go back and stay longer. But that depends on how much my daddy loves me lol!!!! Im tired as I got in on tues with enough time to go to the bank, pay bills, do laundry, give out gifts, repack and sleep and then wed I was off again out to palm springs where I am now. I'll be around while Im out here cause I have a permanent net connection and nothing important to do other then eat sleep chat and watch the cartoon network. wooohooo! Anyway wanted to say a quick hi hello and say I love you guys! *hugs*

Im now officially a world traveller.

Gabran Darkysa
Aug 8th, 2002, 06:51:08 PM
Hola LW... and welcome back!!! Glad you had a great time in Okinawa and Japan!!!

:)

ReaperFett
Aug 8th, 2002, 07:05:31 PM
wb :)

Taylor Millard
Aug 8th, 2002, 07:22:33 PM
wb :D

Alpha
Aug 8th, 2002, 07:23:03 PM
WB. :D :)

ReaperFett
Aug 8th, 2002, 07:31:22 PM
trying to outdo me eh?

WB!!!

:wave :) :D ;) :lol :ghost :eek :idea :uhoh :mischief

IG-88
Aug 8th, 2002, 07:33:05 PM
If you liked Japan, you should see Naboo's disgusting excess of biological life and its impressive natural vistas. They aren't quite as technologically inclined, however. Sadly.

Since you love me (All the ladies do), I will welcome you back with open arms, though I will carefully restrain myself from showing any other open emotion for a biological. Oh, yes. The restraining is SO hard. Any more difficult, and I would require the assistance of a restraining bolt.

Note: This is called "being droll", fleshlings. Though of course I really do welcome the lovely Live Wire back. Really. Yes.

Loki Ahmrah
Aug 8th, 2002, 08:09:05 PM
Yay! Welcome back! :)

I would say I'm glad to hear you enjoyed your time in Japan but I wont because I KNEW you would have the time of your life there but in order to compensate me for my great jealousness you must show pictures! :)

Cya soon hopefully, as soon as I'm able to log onto AIM.

Jedi Master Leia Solo
Aug 8th, 2002, 08:49:39 PM
Welcome back LiveWire!! :wave

Glad you had a great time!

Yes...you HAVE to show us some pics :D

Lady Vader
Aug 8th, 2002, 10:49:04 PM
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:crack :rollin :crack :rollin :crack

*Jumps LW with a strangle-bear-hug.*

So happy your back in the states! Missed ya tons! You gotta show me tons and tons of piccies! Didja get me anything? Oh, and you gotta tell me stories! And we need an issues day!

AND HURRY UP AND GET BACK HERE IN LA SO WE CAN DO STUFF BEFORE THE SUMMER ENDS!

:D:D:D:D:D

So happy to have ya back safe and sound!!

Lord Gue
Aug 8th, 2002, 11:14:32 PM
WB!

Sith Ahnk
Aug 9th, 2002, 02:45:01 AM
I'd say something but I would probably get banned

So instead I will twiddle my thumbs

Look at me go

Look at me

Go

Khan Surak
Aug 9th, 2002, 06:56:56 AM
wb :D Did you buy me a katana!?!? WAZIKASHI!?! AAAHHH! :crack

Alpha
Aug 9th, 2002, 07:12:30 AM
Yeah, did you buy ANY of the bladed weapons there? *will be jealous if you did* :D :) :D :) :D :) :D :)

imported_Lance Stormrider
Aug 9th, 2002, 07:43:57 PM
Wb :D! Whoever you are <.<

*I'm planning to go to Japan too :D always been my dream and if I go I'll buy a Katana for sure bwhaha Alpha :p

Severen Morkonis
Aug 9th, 2002, 09:27:48 PM
WB LV :)

imported_Firebird1
Aug 9th, 2002, 10:38:35 PM
She's back....

Cool!

WB!

Okay what did you bring me?

TheHolo.Net
Aug 9th, 2002, 10:57:22 PM
Howdy there. :)

Daanarri Raurrssaatta
Aug 10th, 2002, 01:31:53 AM
WB WB WB WB WB WB !!!

ok enough about Warner Bros.

Glad you're back, LW!! :crack And I thought we were going to England next year.... :( :cry

Chase Starwalker
Aug 10th, 2002, 11:20:44 AM
Welcome home !!!!

Always good to hear you had fun.....I've never been to Japan :(

Maybe one day! :)

Leeloo Mina
Aug 10th, 2002, 08:35:33 PM
Originally posted by ReaperFett
trying to outdo me eh?

No, but I am.

!!!WB!!!

:rollin :crack :rollin :crack :crack :rollin :crack :rollin :wave

I wanna go to japan! I used to want to live there(without ever even visting.. lol).. but I changed my mind.

Live Wire
Aug 10th, 2002, 10:13:24 PM
*hugs* Its good to be back. OMG just a warning for anyone who goes to japan...never board the train durring rush hour or after a fireworks show!!!!! OMG if I hadnt seen it with my own eyes I'd have sworn it was an exageration. The trains are packed like sardines. The doors open and people fall out its so packed. There was this woman who pushed her husband on this already full train and she had to keep shoving him in it was so crowded. Then she hops on after him and shes all up against the doors. It was scary crowded!!! I've never been so squished in my entire life. Im NEVER doing that ever again!!!!!!!!!

That was an experience I tell you. But where I was in japan was so beautiful. The hills are amazing. Did I mention the food is awesome???? Wow I dont even know where to start with all of the stories. Im glad I was missed though and after a long break Im ready to get back into the rping world.

imported_Lance Stormrider
Aug 11th, 2002, 06:23:30 PM
*Thinks about Japan, the only thing that comes to his mind are the girls* Ahhh! :)....

Gouyen Chee
Aug 11th, 2002, 06:53:13 PM
WB LW