PDA

View Full Version : Play with broken toys [open]

Gitane Van Derveld
Aug 8th, 2002, 04:24:19 PM
Cut. Bleed. Stitch. Cut. Bleed. Stitch. Gitane Blesse watched as the design formed over her arm, the skin tainted with blood and limp with drugs. The design was a rose, visible in cuts and stitches. She didn't have a death wish.. Yet.. Just to have the scar. But she also didn't feel like tearing open scabbed cuts again and again.

"Bastard..."

She stabbed the knife into the ground and let out a snarl to the heavens, her eyes squeezing shut. Only a few days after she'd removed herself from Vega's life, the Falleen had no idea what she was going to do. Her mind couldn't reach ahead. Simply dwell in bitter numbness and surrender to the dull pain of the razor as it traced delicate red lines across the tender skin of her arm, contrasting to the jade of her complexion.

Elena Van Derveld
Aug 9th, 2002, 10:02:15 AM
The sound of clicking moved towards Gitane, then stopped short of her a few meters. There was a moment of silence, then someone sighed.

"... Stop it."

Gitane Van Derveld
Aug 9th, 2002, 10:24:57 AM
"Make me, Elena."

Gitane had only had contact with the clone a few times, but she could still recognize the Force signature that almost wasn't Vega's and almost was. She closed her eyes and lifted her arm as she bit the string holding the numorous cuts together, tossing the needle away. She turned around and tilt her head lightly, tugging down her sleeve. She sighed, her voice monotone.

"What are you doing here?"

Elena Van Derveld
Aug 9th, 2002, 10:36:05 AM
Elena folded her arms over her chest, canting her head somewhat as she frowned.

"Trying to stop you from turning yourself into a living ragdoll,"

Gitane Van Derveld
Aug 9th, 2002, 10:43:40 AM
"Whoever said I was doing that is wrong."

Studying the wound, she turned her back to Elena again. Her finger traced the outline of it before she stood, grabbing the thin blade from the ground. Gitane turned around again and looked straight at the clone's eyes.

"Just thought I'd decorate the skin a bit."

Elena Van Derveld
Aug 9th, 2002, 10:47:00 AM
"By stabbing yourself in the arm?"

She smirked, "So I suppose lighting your head on fire would be just 'giving your face a nice warm glow'?"

She let one arm fall to her side, the other resting at her hip.

"...I don't know why you're getting so hung up over him."

Gitane Van Derveld
Aug 9th, 2002, 10:55:50 AM
Growling lightly, her pale eyes narrowed as she stared at Elena.

"First of all, I wasn't stabbing. Second.. I couldn't care less about him."

Elena Van Derveld
Aug 9th, 2002, 10:58:47 AM
"Oh sure. You're just insanely angry for no reason what so ever,"

She returned the glare. Truthfully, she would have been disgruntled if Gitane hadn't felt bad - having the mind of Vega pre his cheating on his wife, she still felt an clinging sense of love for the demi-Falleen, and would have felt miffed if she - Gitane - felt no hurt or regret at having lost Vega.

Gitane Van Derveld
Aug 9th, 2002, 11:07:54 AM
"I'm angry because certain little dolls won't leave me alone."

Holding the knife poised in front of her, Gitane growled again. There was still pain, mainly from being reminded about the crashing end to her marriage, but she'd numbed herself to the entire situation in the past days. She was determined to keep her promise of enemies, and that included his league of clones.

Elena Van Derveld
Aug 9th, 2002, 11:10:45 AM
"So now you hate me because of what he did?"

She drew her head back and groaned, brushing some free strands of light hair out of her face as her eyes focused upon the knife Gitane held.

Gitane Van Derveld
Aug 9th, 2002, 11:20:49 AM
Silent for a long moment, she studied Elena's face. The knife slipped from her hand, sinking into the ground slightly.

"No..."

Her bare feet moved a few steps over the ground as she drew in a slow breath, her pale eyes continuing to search the woman's. Despite her appearence, she was still so much like her former husband. At least, how he once was. Gitane stopped moving about a foot away from Elena and smirked lightly, calling her abandoned shoes into her hand.

"You didn't grab the first plaything that came along."

She shifted to move past Elena, pausing to place a brief, deep kiss to her lips before pushing past with not so much as another word.

Elena Van Derveld
Aug 9th, 2002, 11:24:32 AM
She remained silent for a moment, lingering in the feeling of the kiss she'd waited months to receive. Then turning to watch Gitane pace away, she pouted and shifted her weight uneasily from one foot to another, folding her arms defensively up over her body

"Where're you going...?"

Gitane Van Derveld
Aug 9th, 2002, 11:26:58 AM
"Oh, I don't know."

Stopping, she looked behind her at Elena, her lips curving into a smirk as she lifted an eyebrow.

"Any suggestions?"

Elena Van Derveld
Aug 9th, 2002, 11:30:37 AM
"I would say back to my place but of course," she rolled her eyes before motioning one hand outwards.

"That's the last place you want to be right now. So I can't really help you there," Elena added with a slight shrug.

Gitane Van Derveld
Aug 9th, 2002, 11:38:50 AM
She laughed quietly and tilt her head up to face the sky. What was happening..? Without so much as a warning, she was suddenly attracted to this clone of the one she'd held most dear and now loathed beyond reason. A female clone, at that. She moved back towards Elena and took her hand.

"Then we'll just find somewhere."

Elena Van Derveld
Aug 9th, 2002, 11:41:50 AM
She laced her fingers with Gitanes and laughed quietly, nodding somewhat. How sublime - Vega's downfall would be her foothold to bliss.

"Sounds good to me."

She gave her hand a light squeeze and smiled warmly.

"Lead the way."

Gitane Van Derveld
Aug 9th, 2002, 11:46:12 AM
Her eyes watched the locked hands for a minute before she looked at Elena, her cheeks hot with blush. This truly was moving fast. She gave tthe woman a small tug and pulled her hand away, hooking it around her waist before walking again.

Elena Van Derveld
Aug 9th, 2002, 11:51:13 AM
She didn't find it unusual at all, even if Gitane did. It was only logical that there would be some instant reaction between the two - after all, technically she was Gitane's husband, albeit a little physically different. And of course she loved her deeply, and the feeling should have really been mutual as she was all that Vega had ever been.

Elena took a light hold of the hand that had been looped around her, slipping her free arm around Gitane's back as she offered her a slight smile.

"You cheered up nice and quickly," she chimed, poking her tongue out.

Gitane Van Derveld
Aug 9th, 2002, 11:53:24 AM
"I've never been one to dwell on any certain mood."

Smirking lightly, she brushed a kiss to Elena's temple, her fingers lightly rubbing the back of her hand.

"You should know that."

Elena Van Derveld
Aug 9th, 2002, 12:17:02 PM
"True,"

She shuffled in a little closer to Gitane as they walked, resting her hand down against her waist.

"So where're we going, love?"

Gitane Van Derveld
Aug 9th, 2002, 12:20:06 PM
"Anywhere is fine."

Grinning lightly, Gitane stopped and pulled Elena close, placing another kiss to her lips with eager passion.

"I'm sorry I never noticed before.."

Elena Van Derveld
Aug 9th, 2002, 12:24:18 PM
"It's not your fault,"

She lifted one hand to lightly carress her cheek, returning the kiss gently.

"Anyway, that doesn't matter now.."

Suprisingly, the little shred of Vega in the back of Elena's mind felt overly comfortable, infact even more so than when in the previous shell the memories had inhabitted.

Gitane Van Derveld
Aug 10th, 2002, 11:14:21 AM
Yawning lightly, Gitane looked at the collection of stitches that flowed and twisted from the bottom of her palm to her elbow.

"I honestly was just decorating."

Poking her tongue out, she nipped Elena's jaw and closed her eyes.

"The same as a tattoo... Without the risk of ink poisoning.

Elena Van Derveld
Aug 10th, 2002, 11:19:55 AM
"Just a slight risk of nicking an arterie,"

Elena pouted and lifted Gitane's hand to get a better look at the crude stitches.

"I don't want you to bleed to death after I've just gotten you," she whined.

Gitane Van Derveld
Aug 10th, 2002, 11:23:29 AM
Sneering lightly, Gitane wrapped her arms around Elena's shoulders and hugged her close, leaning her forehead to Elena's temple as she whispered.

"Now since when has a little death stopped me from going about a normal life?"

Elena Van Derveld
Aug 10th, 2002, 11:33:47 AM
Deja vu?

"Good point,"

She gave Gitane a quick kiss on the cheek before pulling away and tugging on her hand as she started to walk forward again.

"There's gotta be a bar around here somewhere, where we can stir up some trouble..."

Gitane Van Derveld
Aug 11th, 2002, 04:18:04 AM
Giving a small squeeze to Elena's hand, Gitane walked with her through the small alley she'd been hiding in. Her eyes squint with the bright neon and strobes surrounding the main street from each commercial building.

"Mmn.. Yeah, I think we can find a place here."

Elena Van Derveld
Aug 11th, 2002, 04:25:41 AM
The street they walked out onto was typical of somewhere like downtown Coruscant - every shop was either a bar (usually a strip joint), a munitions wholesaler, or a brothel. Of the later, there must have been about 9 on this single strip of street. Men hung around outside the doors, straining as they tried to get in, but were turned away by the bouncers. It was a truly disgusting place, but she had to admit - there was so much fun to be had here. Though they might not have been dressed for the part, unlike some of the other girls in the area, she had no doubt that she could play being a whore.

Hardly suprisingly, a man had turned to look at the two and was already almost drooling. Elena laughed quietly and canted her head to the side, whispering to Gitane the idea that she had about him before turning back to look up at the drunk.

"Hey there, good-looking..."

Gitane Van Derveld
Aug 11th, 2002, 05:03:29 AM
Elena may not have been dressed properly for their little game, but Gitane seemed to be; her dress was tight and cut off at just the right spots to be elegant and slutty at the same time. She grinned towards the man, the tip of her tongue running across her lips. She made her way to his side, her fingers tracing his arm as she tilt her head, her lips puckering slightly as she made a pitiful face.

"We've been looking for a big...strong.. man..."

Out of the corner of her eye, she could see his hand fumbling with credits in his pocket. A smirk formed on her lips and she glanced towards Elena, speaking into her mind.

Eager fellow, isn't he?

Elena Van Derveld
Aug 11th, 2002, 05:13:18 AM
Hardly suprisingy.

She mimicked Gitane, swaggering to the man's side as she gave his behind a light slap and squeeze. She smiled innocently, canting her head in towards his.

"We're so alone.."

Elena pressed her body up against his.

"Can you help us?"

Gitane Van Derveld
Aug 11th, 2002, 05:24:12 AM
The man was visibly shaking with sickening anticipation and lust by this point, which just encouraged Gitane to continue teasing him. She slipped her arms around his plump waist and mushed her body to his. The stench of stale alcohol flood her nostrils and she was forced to ignore the knotted churning of her stomach as her tongue licked slowly over his jawline, her eyes staying on Elena's.

Elena Van Derveld
Aug 11th, 2002, 05:27:59 AM
Vega was totally repulsed at the thought of doing this, but Elena couldn't help but find it entertaining. She slid one palm up across his stomach to his chest, pouting.

"Oooh.. aren't you buffed up,"

She brought her lips up close to his then drew away, half letting go of him as she beckoned him to follow her back into the alley they'd just stepped out of. Of course, he complied, and the three moved back into the shadows.

"It's so much more quiet here," she said in a childish voice.

"And no one can see what we're going to do to you here," she added in a sultry tone as she draped herself once again over his body.

Gitane Van Derveld
Aug 11th, 2002, 05:38:35 AM
Following the other two, Gitane hugged the man's arm, her teeth grazing his shoulder and pulling at the cloth of his shirt. Her eyes caught a glimpse of his other hand groping at Elena, a spark of jealousy lighting in them. As soon as they were deep enough in the alley, the two pushed the drunk against the wall.

"I think this is far enough for our little party to be ours alone.."

A small snarl curled Gitane's lips as she watched him tearing at the belt of his pants, a slobbering grin pasted on his face.

Elena Van Derveld
Aug 11th, 2002, 05:42:07 AM
It was obvious that he could barely contain his excitement, and was literally trying to rip his clothes off so that he could enjoy what he was about to receive from these two women. It quite obviously hadn't struck him, however, how stupid it was - why would two drop dead gorgeous women like these offer him sexual favours for no price at all? Elena shook her head to herself and brought one hand to nudge the mans chin upwards a little. She ran her nails up across her cheek, drawing a tiny amount of blood from his skin.

Gitane Van Derveld
Aug 11th, 2002, 06:00:30 AM
She moved to Elena's side and nudged her head toward her, placing a deep kiss on the woman's lips before she looked at the man. Her nails mimicked her companion's on the opposite cheek, sinking deep enough to tear the skin.

"Dirty old men should stick to their hands and holographs."

Without warning, Gitane's hand had moved away from his face and shot up to grab the front of his pants. She tore her fingers through the fabric and slowly ripped them away from him, red stains trailing behind them in his pants.

Elena Van Derveld
Aug 11th, 2002, 06:04:26 AM
Lupine claws extended from her fingertips as she swept her hand away, lacerating a tri-slashed gash on his face, carving deep into his flesh. Blood instantly swelled out down over his body as he let out a gurgled scream. Elena clamped one hand against his mouth.

"Sshhh... just sit back and enjoy it," she laughed, lowering her other hand to his stomach as she drove a punch straight into his knuck, rupturing something inside.