PDA

View Full Version : Catching up (Wei Wu Wei)

Ansatsu
Aug 8th, 2002, 04:06:39 PM
Ansatsu shuffled into the bar. He was ready to speaak with his cousin. He had not seen him in over 12 years. Ansatsu sat at the closest seat and ordered some water. He took his mask off and let his hair flow behind him. He looked around, but could not find Wei. He thought back and remembered Wei when they were kids. It seemed like yesterday. Ansatsu had a lot of secrets to tell Wei. Hopefully, Wei Knew where his brother was. "I swear, that boy was never on time for anything. Not even for his own parties." Ansatsu laughed at the thought. He drank his water and continued to wait.

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 8th, 2002, 10:19:46 PM
Wei showed up behind his "long-lost" cousin.

"I never shoed up on time for my own parties becuase I never liked parties in the first place."

Wei sat down. "My jedi training has given me a higher awareness than I used to have."

Ansatsu
Aug 10th, 2002, 09:43:45 AM
Ansatsu looked at Wei and said, "So how have you been? I hope you have been okay." Ansatsu looked at him. He had changed so much in the past few years.

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 11th, 2002, 09:46:12 AM
Wei settled in. "Well, ever since your dad and my dad parted ways to train the two of us, it's been pretty hectic. Granted, Grandpa taught me all my martial arts. Then, when Grandpa died, he told me to seek a higher level of training. What a better higher level of training than becoming a Jedi?"

Wei sighed. "What about yourself?"

Ansatsu
Aug 13th, 2002, 07:23:31 PM
"My father threw me out in the street. I found an old ninja school. I trained so hard, I eventually became better than the master. So I hired myself out to people for dirty work. One day I was hired to kill a man. He was much like my father. When I arrived I found it was him. I did not kill him. All I could remember was what he said to me, 'You arew worhtless. You can not fight. Leave....now!' I was only nine. He ruined my life. I decided I could no longer kill, so I came here. On my way I heard stories of my brother. Some saying he was alive, some that he was dead, and others that just did not make sense. The last I had heard from him was when he was ten. My father trained him. The only thing I found of his was this old sword. I came here thinking he might have. So far nothing, I hope he shows up." Ansatsu cried for a moment and then looked at Wei, "So then how was Grandpa's training? Did he ever talk about me and my brother?"

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 14th, 2002, 03:19:51 PM
"Grandpa's training? Oh, it was pretty intense. And he only talke about you guys when he mentioned weapons."

Wei looked at the table, tryint to remember Grandpa's words.

"He said that weapons were tools of destruction and only destruction, but your hands can be capable of both death, and creation. He siad that my Uncle--that is, your dad--had set off to leanr the way of destruction and that he tried to drag you and your brother down a path that lead to destruction for all. It seems that it was partly true in your case. You became an assassin for hire."

Wei tried to remember about anything said about his other cousin. It was so hard to remember. It had been a few months since Grandpa's death, and even longer since Grandpa had talked about the rest of the family.

Ansatsu
Aug 15th, 2002, 02:19:43 PM
Ansatsu looked at Wei, "I did not know that. Is it possible you could teach me the ways Grandpa tought you. I will still use weapons. They can be helpful. I would like to learn something besides weapon and assasin art though. So do you know anything about my brother." Ansatsu smiled at him.

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 15th, 2002, 03:08:18 PM
Wei sat back. "Sure can. I'm going to learn weapons here too. The lightsaber. I'm afraid I have not heard anyting from your brother since WE were both about four and would tag al ong with him."

Ansatsu
Aug 21st, 2002, 02:42:36 PM
Ansatsu sighed, "Would you like a drink or a meal? So who is your master here? I still have not gotten one. Anyway, what do you think of this place? Any enemies made yet?" Ansatsu smiled waiting for Wei's answer.

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 21st, 2002, 05:10:11 PM
"My master is Navaria Tarkin. And I'll have the usual. Lo mein. Chicken lo mein this time, I think."