PDA

View Full Version : A walk at night. (Open)

Pheonix Planesrender
Aug 8th, 2002, 01:39:05 PM
Pheonix Planesrender, the dark elf jedi, steped into the Living Quarters of the jedi at mid-night. The halls where she was were totaly dark as she walked threw them. It didn't bother her. She was used to living in the dark caves of her home. But this place was much different. In her old home it was all anger, hatred and coldness that filled it. In this place, she could feal love, belonging and warmth.

Pheonix stoped at the entrance to another hall way. She looked around, trying to find a room that was unoccupied. There seemed to be many jedi around here. She slowly started to walk down the hall, running her hand along the wall as she walked.

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 9th, 2002, 11:23:57 AM
"Pardon, me miss?" Wei said, coming up behind an elfish looking young lady. "You are a lady, right? I heard legends about how elf men and women lok alot a like and it is hard to tell who is a boy and a girl. I hope I have not offended you."

Wei Wu Wei said, leaning over the new person;s shoulder and whipsering in his or her ear. Stealth was something Wei had learned from going hunting with his two cousins. Wei had never liked hunting, but he appreciated being able to sneak around.

Pheonix Planesrender
Aug 9th, 2002, 02:57:38 PM
Pheonix spun around, suprised that this human was able to sneak up behind her.
'Hd I let my guard down that much while walking around here?' she wondered to herself.
She didn't understand what the man was saying to him. He was speaking in common so she was unable to comprehend.
Pheonix stared at him a moment, with a confused look on her face. She then desided to try her luck trying to comunicat to him using Elven.
"Do you know of a room that is open?"

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 9th, 2002, 03:09:00 PM
Wei raised an eyebrow. Then he suddenly laughed. "I see that we do not understand each other at all. That's ok, though. I like that language you are speaking. It sounds very pretty."

Wei stood to his full height and laughed again.

"I bet you are looking for a room. You act like you have never been in the Living Quarters before."

Wei smiled brightly. "You follow me. We'll take care of that."

Wei took a step down the hall and motioned for her to follow.

Pheonix Planesrender
Aug 10th, 2002, 12:31:24 AM
Pheonix pauses a moment then nods and follows him. They walk down several halls and past several doors untill they come to one near the end of a hall. Wei opens the door and steps inside. Pheonix follows him, quickly. She looks around the room and takes her cloak off, laying it on the bed. She then turned to Wei and nodded a thanks to him. She tried to think of a way to communicate with them when an idea poped into her head. She waved her right hand infront of his eyes then across his chest. She then took his hand, opening a telepathic link to him so that whatever she wished him to hear, he would hear it in his mind in a tongue that he would under stand and likewise.

*Thank ye, milord. My name is Pheonix Planesrender of the Dark Elfs. I am greatful for your assistence in finding a room.*

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 10th, 2002, 07:49:57 AM
Wei laughed. It was a pleasant feeling, hearing that voice inside his head.

"You are welcome, Pheonix. I hope you enjoy living here. People are very friendly here, so don;t worry about making friends."

He hoped that whatever she had done to talk to him could work the other way around as well.

Pheonix Planesrender
Aug 10th, 2002, 06:55:41 PM
Pheonix smiled and nodded.

*As long as we are in physical contact, we are able to understand each other. Once this contact is broken, though, the connection between us will fail to exist untill I open it again.*

Her voice echos through his head as they stand there. The lights fliped on and she flinched as the bright light touched her eyes.

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 11th, 2002, 09:26:30 AM
Wei smiled until the lights came on. "I wonder why that happened? I take it your eyes are not used to bright light?"

Wei walked over to the light switch, dragging Phoenix behind him, so as not to miss anything if she said something important.

Pheonix Planesrender
Aug 11th, 2002, 04:22:54 PM
*I have lived my entire life under ground in caves. Neriak, my home city, was built out of the rocks in a cave. It was constantly dark in there. The few torches that were around to give off light were in libraries and shops. Other than that, the only lights were those of the magic users. I can see a cat twitch its ear 100 yards away in the dark. But in lights it is harder for me to see.*

She shruged slightly and was pulled towards the light. She smiled slightly. This place was very different than Neriak. She found, the more she met people, that they were much more friendly than the dark elfs she was raised around.

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 11th, 2002, 09:34:30 PM
Wei turned off the light switch. "I guess it must;ve come on automatically when we entered. Strange."

Wei turned backl to her. "I'll leave you here. If you need anything, hunt me down. I'll be happy to help." Wei smiled and released her hand before turning to go out the door.

Pheonix Planesrender
Aug 12th, 2002, 03:16:32 AM
Pheonix said a good bye before their connection broke and watched him walk down the hall. Once he was out of sight, she sighed to herself and closed her door. The darkness of her room reminded her of Neriak. But this was a different darkness. It wasn't cold and forbiding.