PDA

View Full Version : Large groups of humans bother me...(open)

Odin Murk
Aug 8th, 2002, 01:54:31 AM
:: Odin sat in the middle of a now bloody sparring field in the training grounds. He had heard of the group training that went on but he hadn't bothered with it yet. He did not want to have to exactly mingle with humans that had not entirely evolved to sith. He wanted a master... that would spare him the wasted time of having to teach sithling mammals at the same pace as he. He needed a master that would teach him to utilize the force he consumed from the beings. All he had to do was wait, patience usually gave away to such things.::

Wraith Frostmourne
Aug 11th, 2002, 01:53:11 PM
Wraith now crossed the now barren and bloody fields of the Sith training grounds. This was his first time here, being just newly accepted into the Sith order. He turned towards Odin. The lizard looked bored, as if he had nothing to do. Wraith decided to see if Odin was interested in sparring or training. "Hey Odin, you look pretty bored. I don't want to disturb you but I was wondering if you were interested in training with me. I am currently without a master so I need something to do to pass the time. Well?"

Odin Murk
Aug 11th, 2002, 04:47:51 PM
:: Odin slowly turned his head to the cold blooded human. This one was interesting, he was like a step above the mammals in the evolutionary line. Odin spit out a bone before getting up. This could be very interesting...::
I will make a deal with you... Frossssssssst... I beat you in this spar and you teach what little abilities you know in the force. You win... and I'll spare you from not sssssssssssso much of a beating next time. It really sounds fair to me... knowledge for less pain. It'ssssssss up to you really cold blood...
:: Odin yawned for a moment, waiting to see his answer. Odin had meant everything he'd said. He was not trying o bully the human around. When he sparred he was serious and made it seem like you were really fighting him. Odin didn't like to lay back but if the Wraith was willing to depart knowledge then he'd do so.::

Wraith Frostmourne
Aug 11th, 2002, 07:24:31 PM
"Well, how about you up your end of the bargain for me. Thats not much. Who said we would spar again? I would like something more in return instead of "less pain." If not, then I guess we will have to spar anyways. What do you say?" Wraith stood awaiting a reply, the ground beneath becoming steadily more and more frozen.

Odin Murk
Aug 12th, 2002, 03:12:00 PM
:: Odin could feel the lack of heat increasing within Wraith... how interesting.::
I have nothing to offer of much value to you other than my ssssssssssssssservices to the sith order. You know of some abilities... you teach me now and I'll be sure to make it worth your time later.
:: Odin didn't know if he really would or not later, but he knew, if Wraith was a sith, then Wraith would eventually have something he would need of Odin.::
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSShall we begin?
:: Odin leaped over Wraith and foirmly ug his claws into the ground as he landed. His claws pierced the thin layer of ice now on the ground and with no trouble he was beside Wraith in a moment. He wanted to test Wraith before he really began.::

Wraith Frostmourne
Aug 12th, 2002, 05:57:01 PM
"Let it begin then!" Wraith lept backwards several feet, revealing his scythe from under his cape as he landed. With a movment of his hand, the ice beneath Odin moved up to surround his hands and feet, incasing them in solid ice. This was meant to hold Odin and distract him for a moment, for Odin could break free with no problem. Now that Odin was held for a few moments, Wraith was already moving in with his ignited laser scythe ready, awaiting what ever Odin might be willing to try.

Odin Murk
Aug 14th, 2002, 04:13:53 PM
:: Odin easily broke free from the icy grasp and launched himself below Wraith. He went right between his legs nad easily turned around using his claws. Knowing that Wraith's weapon had a wide range, Odin stayed ready to block it but still swept out with his tail.::

Wraith Frostmourne
Aug 14th, 2002, 07:48:48 PM
As Odins tail came towards Wraiths feet, he put his scythe vertically into the ground. Odins tail immediately hit and wrapped around it. In doing so, Wraith yanked Odin towards him using his staff and snapped a side kick to his head. This knocked Odin back several feet, but did not phase him at all. It was hard to move a 300 pound person. Realizing that the tail was still attached to his scythe, he flung his cape up; cutting half way through Odin's tail, forcing him to let go of Wraith's weapon. Wraith stepped back several feet into a defensive stance, using the scythe to cover his body.

Odin Murk
Aug 16th, 2002, 06:46:48 PM
:: Odin had no time to play around with Wraith's toys... Odin roared as his muscles twitched and two silver holes appeared on each arm. Odin roared again as 4 blazing 3 foot long sabers sizzled into existence. His new adjustments would now equal the ground between Wraith and him.::
Enjoy my new clawssssssssssss...
:: Wraith lunged and with the new added range he easily blocked the scythe and could get to Wraith's side.::

Wraith Frostmourne
Aug 18th, 2002, 09:04:11 AM
Wraith came down with his scythe, using his foreamrs and the force to boost his attack.

Odin Murk
Aug 22nd, 2002, 10:57:03 AM
:: Odin simply placed his claws before him and twisted, he pulled back suddenly and Wraith's scythe went flying out of his hands. A Wraith continued to come down, Odin stuck out a clawed foot and kicked Wraith backwards.::
Do not wassssste me time Frossssstmourne!

Wraith Frostmourne
Aug 23rd, 2002, 02:07:42 PM
Wraith got up from the blow to his stomcah. The attack had knocked the wind out of him. Odin was too strong physically, but he had to have a weakspot. Wraith ran forward and pressed his hands on the ground propelling himself into the air. Wraith turned into a misty flip above Odin's head. As Odin turned, Wraith landed and grabbed his shoulders and came up with a knee to his attackers chest.

Odin Murk
Sep 2nd, 2002, 09:42:08 AM
:: Odin merely grunted before smiling at Wraith before him. Odin backhanded Wraith with his claw and hen kicked him to the ground. A very athletic being but not that smart. A metal boot had almost no effect as a blow to Odins chest. Odin lunged upon Waraith and put a claw over his face, holding his head to the ground.::

What are you searching for Wraith?

Wraith Frostmourne
Sep 2nd, 2002, 10:22:30 AM
Wraith had enough room to grap his scythe and position it into the animal's stomach. He thrust upward, firing as many needles as possible into Odin's stomach. He rolled away out of the clutches of the beast and got back up, eyeing him grimly. "None of your business," he replied.

Odin Murk
Sep 9th, 2002, 09:09:07 PM
:: Odin watched as the needles barely penetrated his scales and tried to make a spread sheet of ice but failed. It was a pathetic sight. Odin tore the needles out and tossed them aside. This ice mammal, that being the best thing Odin could classify him as, was very devious but would now learn just how much Odin was more. Odin's tail came around and grabbed Wraith, pulling him into Odin's range. He riped a shoulder piece of of his armor and fired the miniature osmose claws into Wraith's skin. Wraith suddenly felt a minute amount of force being drained as lightning raced from his shoulder and down his side. Odin imagined it very painful to such a water based creature.::