PDA

View Full Version : Different...yet the same

Adisha Dije
Aug 7th, 2002, 11:47:51 PM
A figure cloaked in familiar robes entered Yoghurts and sat down at a small table in the back. As she lowered her hood, her auburn braids were revealed along with something else. A pair of lekku.
Her origins were almost obvious, half Twilek, half Dathomirian. A mixture that has left her alone, ostracized from almost every society. All except for one...the Order of the Jedi.

She was ecstatic, grateful just to be sitting there, knowing she was a padawan. She smiled as her joy of finally belonging filled her and slowly got up to get a drink.

Zeke
Aug 8th, 2002, 12:31:41 AM
Zeke saw the girl enter, sitting at the bar as he usually did. He ordered a plate of food, eating it with his usual swiftness. She approached the bar for a drink. Now Zeke got a good look at her. Lekku and hair? Odd. Oh well, he wasn't normal by any standards either. He hung out with a Mutant Cockroach, for the Force's sake.

"Care to join me for some food and drink?"

Adisha Dije
Aug 8th, 2002, 12:01:57 PM
Adisha smiled and replied, "Yes, I'd love too." She walked over and grabbed a seat at the bar next to him.

Zeke
Aug 9th, 2002, 05:34:47 PM
Zeke shoved his plate at the bartender.

"When you bring it back, have a matching one for her. And get her a drink while you're at it."

He looked over at Adisha.

"And what might your name be?"

Adisha Dije
Aug 11th, 2002, 12:02:08 PM
"I am Adisha'Dije and its a pleasure to meet you..."

Zeke
Aug 11th, 2002, 12:04:13 PM
"Nice meetin' you too. I'm Zeke."

The bartender came back and set Adisha's food and drink before her, then served Zeke's food.

"What brings you to the GJO?"

Adisha Dije
Aug 12th, 2002, 01:34:51 AM
Adisha smiled, thanked the bartender and then replied,"I have come in search of training. I've always known of my talents with the force but the only teachers of it on my home world were of the dark side. Now under my new master I'm am learning the ways of the force, the ways of the jedi." She took a sip of the drink set before her then looked up at Zeke, "What about you, why have you come to the Jedi Order?"

Zeke
Aug 12th, 2002, 06:03:02 AM
"I'ma protect people!"

The answer was short, some would say too short, but it summed up Zeke's goals better than almost anything else he could say.

"Who's your master?"

Adisha Dije
Aug 13th, 2002, 03:15:33 PM
"Ryla Relvinian is my master. Who are you training under?"

Zeke
Aug 13th, 2002, 09:43:09 PM
"Maia Tharrinn...Oooh! Ryla Relvinian!"

Zeke shook his head.

"You poor child."

Adisha Dije
Aug 13th, 2002, 09:49:20 PM
"Poor child? She is the best master I could have. We make a good match. We are alike. She knows the hardships and dangers of having a Twilek heritage. We understand each other."

Zeke
Aug 13th, 2002, 10:03:17 PM
Zeke shook his head.

"I have a friend, Dios Kane, and he is also a padawan to Ryla. He has had one minor training session having to do something with rocks. He's lucky if she even LOOKS at him."

Adisha Dije
Aug 13th, 2002, 10:08:11 PM
Adisha nodded understanding what Zeke was getting at.

"Ahh... well I do have to admit. My training is at a stand still right now. Due to a delayed misson that was supposed to start days ago. But that is the other masters fault, not hers."

Zeke
Aug 13th, 2002, 10:18:27 PM
"Hm. I've had a few major sessions with my master. One for saber duels, another for Force control...everything else has been with other padawans or solo."

Adisha Dije
Aug 13th, 2002, 10:29:59 PM
"Most of my training so far has been with my master, but I am new. I've been meaning to try a spar or two, but I'm still just getting used to being a padawan."

Zeke
Aug 13th, 2002, 10:34:51 PM
"I'll spar you sometime if you'd like."

Adisha Dije
Aug 13th, 2002, 10:40:51 PM
She smiled. " As long as you promise not to be too hard on me. Most likely that would be my first spar."

She wasn't really scared to fight, even for practice, she just was unsure of how it was to be done.

Zeke
Aug 13th, 2002, 10:43:49 PM
"I don't think you have much to worry about. Got a lightsaber?"

He smiled reassuringly.

Adisha Dije
Aug 14th, 2002, 10:45:48 PM
She laughed, "Well.... if you say so. I have not made my own yet, but I do have one for training purposes."

Zeke
Aug 15th, 2002, 12:22:13 PM
"Cool. Well, I gotta go. If you wanna duel, put up a notice in the Academy, 'kay?"

Zeke paid for their food and walked out.

Oolana Taine
Aug 15th, 2002, 07:11:37 PM
OOC: oops wrong post

Adisha Dije
Aug 15th, 2002, 07:19:43 PM
"Thank you" she said as Zeke walked away. Adisha smiled and was suprised to see that she would be happy to see him again.