PDA

View Full Version : What did you guys...

Daiquiri Van-Derveld
Aug 7th, 2002, 07:36:08 PM
....do with Buff? I havent seen him for a while. Or have I just been missing him? :huh

Jedi Master Carr
Aug 7th, 2002, 07:40:33 PM
He was here last week, not seen him in at least since the weekend.

ReaperFett
Aug 7th, 2002, 07:55:14 PM
He found Bea

CMJ
Aug 7th, 2002, 08:20:27 PM
LMAO Reaper!!

Daiquiri Van-Derveld
Aug 7th, 2002, 08:22:31 PM
Thanks, JMC :)

LMAO, Fett!! Bea. Is that not funny? :lol

Lilaena De'Ville
Aug 7th, 2002, 10:20:19 PM
*misses Buff* :cry

:D

ReaperFett
Aug 8th, 2002, 06:56:48 AM
I think he was here recently, sure I saw his name.

JMK
Aug 8th, 2002, 07:08:29 AM
I haven't poked fun at him in a while, so I wonder where's he's been too. :D

Leeloo Mina
Aug 8th, 2002, 07:25:58 AM
Who's Buff?

ReaperFett
Aug 8th, 2002, 07:46:24 AM
Why do you ask? :)

Daiquiri Van-Derveld
Aug 8th, 2002, 08:39:44 AM
BuffJedi/RavishingJedi.

New friend Ive made who lets me beat him! What a guy! :D

darth_mcbain
Aug 8th, 2002, 08:52:34 AM
He left us for a woman?!? Bea is breaking up the gang... She's the next Yoko Ono... :)

Jedieb
Aug 8th, 2002, 10:00:45 AM
It has been awhile since buff's been around. Have the New Kids On the Block staged a reunion tour? If they have then we've lost him for the length of the tour. He'll follow them around as if they were the Greatful Dead.

Daiquiri Van-Derveld
Aug 8th, 2002, 11:32:25 AM
Bea and the New Kids! How do we stand a chance against that?! :cry

ReaperFett
Aug 8th, 2002, 11:46:22 AM
I always thought he'd be more of a fan of the best selling artist with three nipples, Marky Mark and the funky bunch :)

Admiral Lebron
Aug 8th, 2002, 04:19:31 PM
I bet Jon had him whacked... can't have competition in his quest to see AOTC most.

JMK
Aug 8th, 2002, 05:07:45 PM
All wrong... I think the Buffster himself can explain his absence; he's graced us with his presence (he's online).

I subscribe to the theory that he away romancing a lovely lady (not Bea) for a few days.

Admiral Lebron
Aug 8th, 2002, 05:38:36 PM
WRONG! Jon had Freddy Two Finger in the Italian Mafia whack Buff, then log onto Buff's account to act like he is alive. Then Jon had Freddy Two Finger plant the thought that Buff is out making it with a chick when really he is dead.

JonathanLB
Aug 8th, 2002, 05:38:41 PM
"I bet Jon had him whacked... can't have competition in his quest to see AOTC most."

Haha, sorry but I take this contest very seriously. I really did like Buff, but he was too stiff of competition. Now he's just stiff in general! Muahahaha! ;)

No seriously, hehe, I have been wondering where Buff is too or if he's seen AOTC lately.

BUFFJEDI
Aug 9th, 2002, 04:24:24 PM
Ah, lady D my love to you :)

I have been checking in every now and then. I would have posted but it would have been painful just to type :( (it hurts now :() but anyway, it good to know all you guy's are thinking of me (even the bad thoughts ;) ) Maybe if I put on a little New kids and have Bea rub me down I'll feel better :D

all you guy's crack me up:lol

Daiquiri Van-Derveld
Aug 9th, 2002, 04:50:06 PM
BUFF!!! :D :wave

What do you mean it hurts to type? What happened, hun?

And its good to see you back! *hugs*

(Remember, theres two "Lady D's" here ;) )

JMK
Aug 9th, 2002, 04:58:04 PM
Let's review the facts:
Buff's been away.
He's probably been with Bea.
Now his fingers hurt.

Either one of two things:
Macrame with Bea
OR.....the unthinkable.....errr.....yuck....nooooooo!

ReaperFett
Aug 9th, 2002, 05:19:56 PM
AHH! EVIL THOUGHT!

:)

BUFFJEDI
Aug 9th, 2002, 08:13:25 PM
That's right there are two Lady d'sbut only one can can cause such GOOD pain (from beating's that is ) :)

Either one of two things: Don't I wish ;)

no, it's kind of stupid and hard to explain. so I'll break it down the best I can:huh

you guy's know who I alway's and forever am saying that that although I'm Buff , I'm not the biggest BUT the strongest. Well about a month ago I started to notice all my joints were hurting me alot. I paid no attention to it . well a couple of weeks ago they really started to hurt, knee's wrist's neck elbow's etc. I finally decided to get checked out . long story short , I was basically lifting to heavy to much for my body structure(going to heavy to fast. I was given some inflamator's to and some pain killers and told not to work out for awhile. Well I'm an Idiot and did it anyway. So I'm like moving around like a 90 year old man (or jedieb(s) ) ;) with arthritis. I head back to the doctor next wee :( I was told there really is nothing to worry about Unless something has set in (I was told what it was BUT i can't remeber ??) I have been doing nothing for the awhile now and am feeling much looser and flexable and less sore, I actually can lift my arms for more than 15 minutes to do my hair :)

well there is more to it but that's the jist .

Only BuffO_o

ReaperFett
Aug 9th, 2002, 08:17:38 PM
Well, I hope you recover from moving like eb soon ;)

Jedieb
Aug 9th, 2002, 08:54:33 PM
WHAT! There's no such thing as TOO much weight! I think you'll have to change your sig to...
PUNYjedi!!!!:smokin

Jedi Master Carr
Aug 9th, 2002, 09:33:06 PM
Hope you get feeling better Buff.

Daiquiri Van-Derveld
Aug 9th, 2002, 09:51:42 PM
*Throws week old chili at Fett and Jedieb*

Now, you boys leave Buff alone until hes back on his feet and can properly defend himself! And then, you'll have to take a number. I get to beat him again :D

(rofl@ macrame with Bea and PUNYJedi! Poor BUFF!)

JMK
Aug 10th, 2002, 11:53:20 AM
My joints hurt alot too Buff. I don't know why, but when I can't walk, I'll see about it. Glad to see you're able to type again. :)

Lilaena De'Ville
Aug 10th, 2002, 11:56:26 AM
Awww Poor Buff.

I had a weird virus or something two years ago...started in my wrists and went to all my joints. I could barely walk up stairs I hurt so bad in my joints. Didn't help that all my classes were on the fourth floor and we didn't have an elevator.

So I sympathize...and :lol @Fett for the Jedieb comment.

I mean...tsk tsk that wasn't funny at all ;) :crack