PDA

View Full Version : my LOTR disc

Zasz Grimm
Aug 7th, 2002, 02:00:07 PM
My birthday is tomorrow, and I was oblivious about LOTR, thinking I would get it with my own birthday money, since I already have 32 dollars. Well, I am sitting here, blaring Spineshank's song 'New Disease' on my headphones, when all of the sudden, I see the LOTR dvd case hovering infront of my eyes. I freak out, pull back my head phones to hear..

"Happy Birthday Phil"

You see, I had been on the computer when my mom ordered it from columbia house months ago. But did I remember? Noooo.

I will be watching the featurette of TTT in a moment, then the movie!

So I will see you all in a couple hours.

:D

Nupraptor
Aug 7th, 2002, 02:27:48 PM
I'm avoiding watching the 10 minute preview of TTT. If it's not in the official trailer, I don't want to see it until I'm in the theater, munching on popcorn. :)

Zasz Grimm
Aug 7th, 2002, 04:39:34 PM
Love that movie. I almost get teary eyed when Boromir gets shot with arrows repeatedly, and still fights...

Almost. :)

Anyways, TTT shall own!

Chase Starwalker
Aug 7th, 2002, 06:28:18 PM
I need to see this movie!

Marcus Telcontar
Aug 8th, 2002, 04:46:55 AM
Yes, you do

Alpha
Aug 8th, 2002, 07:44:37 AM
Very much so...

Leeloo Mina
Aug 8th, 2002, 07:48:04 AM
WHAT is up with that avatar Alpha?? It creeps me out =P

and I wanna see the 10 min TTT featurette.. but I'm too lazy to get the DVD and I honestly don't want LOTR that bad anyways. I've seen it enough for the next two years :p I'll watch all three in order when they're out.

and... HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZASZ!!! :D

Chase Starwalker
Aug 8th, 2002, 11:42:04 AM
I'm going to rent it :)

Wolfgang Schreiger
Aug 8th, 2002, 11:47:52 AM
I can see that I'm only going to enjoy this movie if I avoid you rabid Tolkien-a-holics from now until I watch it.

Sevaan Evine
Aug 8th, 2002, 11:54:41 AM
I bought it for my sister, 'cause she's freakishly into Tolkien but my plan backfired. She made me watch it with her andall the special features too. TTT looks pretty cool though. I wasn't fond of FOTR.

Alpha
Aug 8th, 2002, 11:57:20 AM
TTT is gonna be awsome! :) I'm borrowing the DVD from a friend before he burns it for me. :D

Leeloo~I'm part of a Chibi Clan now. :D That's why I have the av.

Happy B-Day Zasz!!!

Wolfgang Schreiger
Aug 8th, 2002, 11:57:46 AM
I loved FotR...but then again...I didn't sit through it and say "Hey...look at all of GJO!"

Sevaan Evine
Aug 8th, 2002, 12:06:34 PM
I think I didn't like it because I hated the first book. It took me like two months to read it. I finished TTT in three days. And then ROTK took me a while as well, and I didn't even read the whole thing. Just skipped around to the Aragorn parts and I think I read a bit of Eowyn. My sister filled in the rest.