PDA

View Full Version : Understanding the force... (Kindo, closed)

Maia Tharrinn
Aug 7th, 2002, 02:32:00 AM
Maia walked the halls of the Gjo looking for her new friend Kindo. He had asked her for a bit of training in the force. She herself was still learning a lot and all of her Padawans had there own way of teaching her new things. She knew Kindo would be the same. He had a good heart and would one day be a great Knight...

Ki-Adi Kindo
Aug 7th, 2002, 10:17:46 AM
Kindo walk the halls of the Jedi Complex searching for Maia Tharinn, a great Knight, a good person, and an excellant friend. He was to recieve training from her. For the short time he had been there he had already grown use to the ways around the place. He kept walking, searching for her. He came around a corner only to see Maia heading for him. He approached her and bowed.

" Greetings Maia. Shall we begin training today?"

Maia Tharrinn
Aug 8th, 2002, 04:58:06 AM
"Kindo how are you? I was just looking for you to ask the same question." She smiled at him. "Yes lets begin. I want to go into the garden today and train." She tucked her arm in his. "Lets find a nice quiet spot and see what we can come up with..."

Ki-Adi Kindo
Aug 8th, 2002, 09:58:42 AM
" Lets do. "

The two walked for a few minutes down the Jedi Complex talking and greeting fellow Jedi until finally reaching the garden, which was right outside the large Complex. He turned his attention from the destination to her.

" Let's begin. "

He was very ethusiastic about training.

Maia Tharrinn
Aug 8th, 2002, 11:04:42 PM
"Tell me you have already learned Kindo. and then we can go from there. I know using the force is not new to you and I don't want to rehash what you know unless you want. "Maia smiled as they came to a small stone wall. It was about four foot easy to get over but she wanted to know if he was able to lift things with the force...

Ki-Adi Kindo
Aug 9th, 2002, 11:41:29 AM
He closed his eyes, concentrating his very hardest, allowing the Force to flow through him. The stone wall began to levitate off the ground which it has once been planted in. With his eyes still closed he let the wall back down nice and easy. He opened his eyes back up, taking a breath. He then let out a smile.

" Yes Maia, I do know how to lift things with the Force. I have lightsaber skills, and I know how to use the Force. What about healing with the Force? "

Maia Tharrinn
Aug 10th, 2002, 02:48:31 AM
Maia grinned at Kindo's show of strength in using the force. "Well Kindo that was truly wonderful, but I wanted was for you to simply lift me over the wall not the wall itself." She laughed. "Remind me to ask for harder tasks next time around my friend."Maia was truly amazed that he had grown so strong in the force. He would be ready soon in her eyes to become a Jedi knight.

"To heal with the force, is to concentrate your energies outward toward that person your trying to heal. To me it is like entering the illness of the person or the pain and washing it clean." Maia said. She pulled her small dagger from her belt and slit a small gash her palm. "The only way to truly learn is to do it I say." She said as she held out her hand. "Heal me Kindo."

Ki-Adi Kindo
Aug 10th, 2002, 11:10:40 AM
Kindo placed her injured palm in his hand. He closed his eyes, allowing the Force to flow through him. In his mind he could see the womb healing has he placed his hand over the cut. He saw the skin reattaching itself, and pain leaving. He opened his eyes, and the cut was gone! All he did was let the Force flow through him, and things worked out.

Maia Tharrinn
Aug 16th, 2002, 01:38:52 AM
Maia nodded in appreciation. "All things are possible with the force Kindo. With patience and kindness you will grow very strong. The most important thing to always remember is to respect the power you have been given. It is the Jedi way to suffer for others to see a kindness where evil may lat. To protect those who need it and at times we must kill. Though when that happens we must remember to do what we must for the right reasons or the path to the darkside will call. Above all we must remember we are the seekers of peace." Maia said as she took his arm and walked further on.

"Healing will come to you. It seems that you will be strong in this area but who knows where the light leads each of us. What else do you want from being a Jedi Kindo?"

Ki-Adi Kindo
Aug 16th, 2002, 04:16:45 PM
" Maia, I would also like to know how to use Force mind control. "

Kindo was eagar to learn whatever could be taught to him.

Maia Tharrinn
Aug 18th, 2002, 02:51:06 AM
"Force mind control huh. It seems all of my padawans take an interest in this area. The thing is Kindo, well the one you try to control will have to be somewhat weak minded. To try it on a stronger minded person would probably lead to failure. Also as you grow in the Jedi powers so will your skill with this ability. It is just the matter of forcing your thoughts on another and as I said there minds will have to be weak or your power great." She explained as they walked...

Ki-Adi Kindo
Aug 18th, 2002, 03:29:00 PM
" Is there anything left for me to learn? "

Maia Tharrinn
Aug 18th, 2002, 07:37:34 PM
"Just that there is a lot about the force that takes time and patience. How bout force speed have you tried that ?" She asked. It was her personal favorite. "Take your time with everything Kindo it will all come to you in time."

Ki-Adi Kindo
Aug 18th, 2002, 07:42:51 PM
" Maia, teach me how to use the Force to enhance my speed abilities. "

Maia Tharrinn
Aug 19th, 2002, 01:20:54 AM
"It is the same as with anything having to do with the force Kindo. You focus on it and embrace it. focus your mind on the action you want to perform and make it happen. It is in the action that the force can be applied. Close your eye's Kindo and move and fill yourself with the force and make the move faster." It was a hard thing to explain the force was a personal thing for all. It was the mind that needed to be trained to use it...

Ki-Adi Kindo
Aug 19th, 2002, 05:03:55 PM
Kindo closed his eyes, and withdrew his sword from it's sheath. He swung down into the ground, at a nice speed and leaving a large indention in the soil. Then he turned to cast his edge into a diffrent location, but this time he would try to use the assistance of the Force. He let the same power that had flowed through him many times before take control now. He flinged down his sword, but this time with astonishing speed and leaving a large pit in the land. He opened his eyes and took careful notice to both hole. He then looked back to Maia with a marvelous smile engraved upon his face.

" Maia, you are right! If I just let it flow through me it will take siege of any motion or activity! "

Maia Tharrinn
Aug 21st, 2002, 03:14:58 AM
"Yes Kindo it can be easy when you open yourself to the light. Through Patience and kindness and peace all things can be done in time. There can also be a downfall to power Kindo. One that can plague the most innocent of hearts. It is pride. Always remember that what you do is of the force and without it none of them are possible. Always humble yourself before the power you wield." She said with a smile.

Taking his arm she turned. "Let's go get something to eat my friend, the day has been long and you have done well.."