PDA

View Full Version : Sith Order Training Mission (Open)

Dark Lord Dyzm
Aug 7th, 2002, 12:45:17 AM
**It was just a small town, a small town on a sparcely habbited planet near the rim. A population of roughly 1 million, it was made up of people who left the core to settle simpler lives. **

This Mud hole doesn't even have a name in the data logs. Dyzm thought violently. Well, at least it will be fun to destroy.

**The Assualt Shuttle's retro engines flared as in pulled up, cresting the final forested hill to expose there destination. A small town of only 40 people. Looking behind him, Dyzm grins wickedly at the apprentices whom decided to come in on the fun.**

"Double check your weapons, and remember, kill all who fight, capture all those who surrender. For the Glory of the Order!"

**With that yell the Shuttle touched down with a thump in a lush golden wheat field and its hatches opened.**

Dea Potentia
Aug 7th, 2002, 06:23:11 AM
*Dea looked at the lightsaber in her hands... she didn't much like the thought of killing innocent people... she moves to the back of the group hopping that after the apprentices in the font started their massive slaughter the people she came in contact with would be ready to surrender...*

Gouyen Chee
Aug 7th, 2002, 02:46:39 PM
The Mantis settled down in the wheat field like some misshapen bird of prey. "Here we are, Lady -- a nowhere village on a nowhere planet on the fringes of the galaxy," said the faintly metallic voice of the ship's brain intellegence. "This is what you wanted, isn't it?"

Gouyen chuckled softly to herself. "Yes," she nodded, "these are the coordinates I got from Lord Dyzm." She looked thoughtfully out the viewscreen of the cockpit at the drowsy little village that Lord Dyzm wanted to raze to the ground and shook her head. No honor in killing innocents, she thought, but young predators had to start somewhere, and the Sith were nothing if not predators. She checked her weapons then signaled to Robi to exit the ship. She walked over to Lord Dyzm's shuttle and waited by the boarding ramp.

Dark Lord Dyzm
Aug 7th, 2002, 03:30:08 PM
**Dyzm walks out into the sun light, his lightsaber already in hand. He faces the villiage and yells out, aided by the force.**

"Now here this! We of the Sith Order demand your surrender! All those who oppose us will be killed! If you do decide to surrender, come forward now for processing and shipment off world."

**Of course, no one came forward, in fact, no one was out. They had heard the ships and had chosen to hide behind locked doors and walls of there house. Dyzm could feel them, trembling in Terror. It was delicious. Turning back to the shuttle, Dyzm adresses the Apprentices.**

"I sense that some of you think that the slaughter of innocents is wrong, I can feel it in you. This is NOT a complete slaughter, the young will be trained to be assasins, bodyguards, and Elite Warriors of the Order. Others will work in factories, or on our Ships. ONLY kill those who fight back. Lets move out"

Ki-Adi Kindo
Aug 7th, 2002, 08:46:26 PM
Kindo was visiting for a day on a planet not in the Jedi Database. He had an old friend who's family lived there, Milon Kile, and he wanted to spend the day visiting with him. When Kindo was Count of Serenno they once had to save the unprotected planet from a militia that sought to take over. Kindo made sure Serenno's army defended the weak planet at all costs, eventually driving off the enemies. Kindo had met Milon there, and they had become great friends. Milon now lived in a small village with a small number of residents. Kindo was there to see him for the day, and it was very great to see old friends.

Zeke
Aug 7th, 2002, 09:46:45 PM
Zeke had tagged along with Kindo on this trip, seeing as how he had nothing better to do. He saw the Sith ships land and watched as a Sith Knight/Lord/something-whatever the hell those Sith ranks were shouted something. 2 Sith apprentices were there as well.

"Kindo! Company!" He shouted from where he sat atop the roof of Kindo's friend's house.

He didn't move; he'd let the Sith move first.

OOC: Real fast, What rank is Dyzm? The other 2 I believe are disciples. If not, correct me.

Dea Potentia
Aug 7th, 2002, 10:10:18 PM
(OOC: I know I'm an apprentice... but I'd like to think I'd be hiding behind a mob of fifteen or so of my peers...)

*upon hearing Lord Dryzm's words crosses her fingers and hopes that not many fight back... follows the other apprentices as they head toward the village*

Zeke
Aug 7th, 2002, 10:15:10 PM
Zeke stood and shoved his hands in his pockets where he kept his sabers. He watched warily as the Sith departed the ship and began their assault. So long as the strong one didn't interrupt, it should be a fair match.

OOC: So what, there's 17 or so of you? I count 2 rping. Who's rping the other 15 or so?

Odin Murk
Aug 7th, 2002, 11:17:03 PM
:: Odin appeared near Dyzm. Odin respected this mammal very much, for he had power. Odin, still devoid of a lightsaber, saw Zeke, a predsetined meal to Odin. How interesting.::
Lord Dyzm... I have no problem with slaughtering and eating thissssss cattle. Especially the small padawan.
But as you command. Only thosssssse who resist.
:: Odin was very disappointed with the parameters. He was to only be able to devour the souls of those who fight... How annoying. So much meat available for the taking.::

Zeke
Aug 7th, 2002, 11:22:02 PM
Zeke saw Odin Murk. Odin...last they'd met, Odin had come close to killing Zeke. He'd been saved by Satine Capashen at the last moment and rushed to the med bay. This time, the outcome would differ greatly. Zeke ignited both his sabers.

"Whenever you're ready, beast..." he thought to himself. His heart raced as Odin looked at him. Now was the moment of truth. Time to test the Force control training he'd had since the last encounter...

Dark Lord Dyzm
Aug 7th, 2002, 11:35:58 PM
**Dyzm stares out toward the Jedi, like annoying bugs, they always manage to show up at the worse of times. Turning back again to the Apprentices he yells**

"Ah! New plan! DESTROY THE JEDI!!! I will watch, Troopers can take the slaves prisoners."

**At his words, a squad of Sith Order Troops come marching down the shuttle. Each had a sound wave stun gun. Dyzm watched them march pass and nodded to the apprentices to continue.**

OOC: Lets see, Dyzm has been around for roughly 2 years... maybe longer, I was in during the days of the Sith Council, long long ago.

Ki-Adi Kindo
Aug 7th, 2002, 11:48:56 PM
Zeke was right. The Sith had arrived. Why here? Why now? All he knew was this was not good, and he would have to defend this village. He walked from his friend's house till he reached the vicinity of the Sith. He then made himself known by igniting his dark red saber.

SNAP-HISS!

" What buisness do you have here?"

He shouted at the Sith, boldly yet curiously.

Zeke
Aug 7th, 2002, 11:53:13 PM
Zeke laughed at Dyzm's order to his disciples.

"DESTROY THE JEDI! he say," Zeke said with a happy laugh. "You might as well have said 'Sic 'em, boys!' with a thick backwater accent."

He jumped to street level and cut off the troops, brandishing his sabers.

Odin Murk
Aug 8th, 2002, 12:07:02 AM
:: Odin was instantly gone. He was no longer by Dyzm's side. He had changed his skin color and had blended with his surroundings. The hiss of the saber and the expelled light was like a homing signal for Odin, he chuckled. Stupid mammal. This would barely shook the air with power. What a weak padawan... for that was all Odin could assume he was. Odin was next to the padawan faster than even he had expected. He wanted to roar, laugh, hiss, or even just tap on something, just to show the padawan how stupid he really was. Moronic human. Odin leapt to the top of a building, he knew the human had heard that, but he couldn't see on top of the roof yet. How wonderful this game was. Odin slithered down the adjacent wall and slowly crept upon the wary human. His tail lashed out like a whip and hit the Kindo on his saber arm.::

Dark Lord Dyzm
Aug 8th, 2002, 12:28:33 AM
**Dyzm turns his hawk gaze toward the young jedi**

"More often then I count, Jedi always make the same stupid mistake, they just don't think..."

**The Troops eyed the Jedi Padawan with contempt, they had been trained to fight fully skilled Jedi Masters. Cortis ore laced through body armor, nullifying Light Saber Attacks, and the guns themselves where unblockable by the average force user. Only 1 or 2 techniques could oppose the weapon they carried. The squad leader motioned for the troops to turn on there weapons. Each gun hummed to life as the sound waves built up inside. Like a stungun, each had limited range, about 100ft, but unlike blaster bolts, this weapon spread out. The Sound Gun, able to knock someone out in seconds. Each in a sound proof suit had nothing to worry about if a squad mate shot them. They only had to worry about the Jedi.**

Zeke
Aug 8th, 2002, 12:44:23 AM
Zeke watched his sabers have no effect, watched as the troops aimed.

"Well, ain't that a kick in the pants?"

He dodged to the side with a Force-boosted sidestep and drove for the other apprentices.

Ki-Adi Kindo
Aug 8th, 2002, 10:17:58 AM
Kindo with the extention of his hand and concentration of his mind brought back his saber to him. He then flipped over the Sith reptile landing directly behind him. He then realized the Sith's height, jumped into the air and kicked him, knocking the beast to the rough ground below him. He then removed his blaster from it's holster on his belt and took aim. He shot down two of the Sith Soilders, but didn't have time to blast anymore. The apprentices would do more damage than the guards. He stood back in defensive position and waited for attack.

Nemesis
Aug 8th, 2002, 10:35:12 AM
In a galaxy being slowly devoured by the industrial ambitions of a few, it was indeed a pleasure to find a world that had almost completely seperated itself from the madness of civilization. Peace was becoming a precious commodity, one that few could afford.

The large timber arched and seperated as the assassin's ship touched down in a dense forest. Landing gears dug deep into the soft soil surrounding the makeshift spaceport. A walkway lowered from the rear of the craft with a hiss like unto a snake. The shadowy figure of a man paced out of the ship's hull and to the surface.

Nemesis' white eyes gleamed across the multitude of plant life that lay before him. Taking in deep breaths, the hunter began to enjoy his much needed vacation.

"Master!" called the all to familiar voice from within. TX hovered out of the ship and to Nemesis' side. He continued, " Master there appears to be some kind of disturbance toward the north. The sensors can't make out exactly whom is fighting, but whomever they are, they aren't from this world."

What irony, a man seeks to remove himself from the depths of violence and mayhem for only a few days and yet finds himself on the front line. Without a moments hesitation the seasoned warrior made his way through the shrubbery and undergrowth until he reached a small village, the epicenter.

Jedi and Sith, again. This did not come as a surprise in the least to Nemesis. At any rate, this struggle did not concern the likes of a Sector Ranger. He had allainces with neither side.

As the cold killer turned to leave the battlefield he heard the cry of an infant. Snapping his head to the back once more his eyes found a small child held tightly within its mother's arms. The pair took refuge under a small cart by a thatch hut. Each tear the child shed pierced the harden soul of the Ranger. How could he abondon the innocence of these to the hands of Sith? What honor could be won at the cost of defenseless villagers?

The thick ebony cloak slipped from the assassin's frame revealing the twin hilts placed at either end of his back. In a flash, the sharpened metal blades were drawn and held firmly in the Nemesis' grip. With purpose and drive, he stepped out into the open path.

Whether the Jedi wanted the assistance of a Ranger was beyond the matter now, he was already there. Heaven help them all.

Dark Lord Dyzm
Aug 8th, 2002, 02:00:16 PM
**Dyzm was watching will cool disinterest when a warning through the force screamed inside his head.**

"So, we have another interested in joining our party."

**Walking forward into the villiage, Dyzm was surrounded by chaos. People running, screaming ran for hiding as his troop's stun guns knocked them down. Laughing, Dyzm summons the force. Flinging his hands out, black lighting explodes into being, lashing out striking the simple log cabins, wood explodes and catches fire as bolt after bolt of energy lashes the wood house's one after another.**

Gouyen Chee
Aug 8th, 2002, 03:28:00 PM
Gouyen had been hanging back, in the rear of the group with the apprentice Dea Potentia. Her original idea of coaxing the residents into surrender with Sith spells had just been flushed out the airlock with the arrival of the Jedi. And the troops that Dyzm had ordered into the village had complicated things even more. Well, she would just play on the chaos.

A far-away look glazed her eyes as she summoned the Force in the ancient art of battle meditation. Her hand moved in small circles, whipping up chaos and panic in the villagers and the less-attentive Jedi. All hell broke loose as Lord Dyzm waded in shooting Force lightning every which way and the Sith shock troops fired off their sono-guns. She drew out her lightsaber, uncertain of whether to attack the Jedi or to stay back and defend the less-skilled apprentices. The apperance of a Jedi made the decision for her. He came rushing in, only to be greeted by a powerful side kick from a steel-toed boot. The blow knocked him back, out of breath, and Gouyen used the interval to assume a defensive stance. The brilliant amber beam of her lightsaber shot out with a snap-hiss.

"If you want to get to the apprentices, Jedi, you'll have to get through me first."

Nemesis
Aug 8th, 2002, 03:52:07 PM
The situation grew worse by the second. Panic enslaved the villagers as they scattered before the onslaught of attacking Sith. Flames errupted from every direction. The small homes were being comsumed like dry leaves.

Now there existed three major threats to the people: the Sith Master and his companions, the squad of troops with their sonic weapons, and the continual fire. One question remained, which threat should the assassin eliminate first.

Glancing to the left, Nemesis watched as unarmed men, women, and even children were gunned down and rounded up by the Sith troopers. Obviously the troops had to be dealt with. If nothing else, the Jedi should be able to handle the threat of the Sith and it was already far to late to save their homes.

The Ranger resheathed his blades, then returned to his cloak to reclaim a rather impressive looking Imperial Style Repeater rifle. Moving quickly, Nemesis placed the large gun on a nearby cart to gain added balance and some coverage. He placed the butt into his shoulder, took aim, and shouted...

"Drop your weapons! Now!"

His warning went unanswered and, for the exception of a few tilted heads in his direction, wholly ignored.

"Have it your way."

Instantly, a barrage of rounds exited the smooth barrel with thunderous cracks. The small and highly lethal engery pellats made quick work of several of the Dark Side's soilders.

Dios Kane
Aug 8th, 2002, 11:17:18 PM
:: Dios stepped out of Kindo's shuttle, staggering a bit. He had heard all the commotion outside and was very disturbed.::
What the heck is goin on?
:: He took a quick swig before surveying the area. This could really suck. ::
Okay guys, I'm comin to help!
:: Dios drew his saber and placed his flask in his jacket. He quickly ran down the hill to join the fray.::

ooc: I'm not goin to fight myself, (Odin), so I'm gonna need somebody else to fight Dios

Zeke
Aug 8th, 2002, 11:56:59 PM
Zeke staggered from the kick and put a hand over his chest as he caught his breath.

"Another kick in the pants. Or rather, the chest. Am I EVER gonna get an even match against a Sith?"

Zeke faked left, then right, then used his small size to his advantage and slid right between her legs, making for Dea with a saber uppercut.

Cherice St_Hilare
Aug 8th, 2002, 11:59:36 PM
Siren's Call landed along next to the other Sith ships. It was piloted by Cherice, Disciple of Jehova Eaven. She did a quick system's check before shutting it down, after opening the ramp. Dyzm had requested the presence of those available, and well ... her agenda was open.

The ramp closed with a hiss behind her, and she casually glanced around. It was obvious that she wasn't human by her appearances - light purple skin with "elfish" ears ....

Running a hand casually through her blonde-silver hair, Cherice stepped next to Gouyen and Dea, listening to Dyzm's plan. A wicked grin creapt onto her face.

Feeding frenzy.

That's when she felt the disappointed aura of those around her. A feeling of surprise swept through her body - did they not relish spilling the blood of innocents? Obviously Dyzm noticed too, because he explained that they wouldn't be killing. What a shame.

That's when some blasted Jedi turned up, hoping to crash the party. Instead, they livened it up.

Somebody had decided to take out the soldiers personally, which quirked an eyebrow. They responded immediately, sending blaster fire towards his way.

But she was hungry.

Slowly edging away from the group, her blue eyes flickered around until they landed on an exhausted looking woman with a crying child. The two were trying to hide under a cart - which was located by a thatch hut. She slowly made her ways towards the trembling pair, then held out a hand.

"Please, take me in with you ... I'm so scared, I don't know what's going to happen!"

The woman relented and offered Cherice to hide with them. Hiding a smirk, the Disciple slid under the cart and within seconds, the two were dead ...

After finishing their souls, she slid back from under the cart and made her way towards the group again. She was in no hurry because the Jedi weren't that much of a threat. They were just mere padawans that would ruffle only a few feathers.

Odin Murk
Aug 9th, 2002, 01:43:11 AM
:: Odin was up and feral. This human would pay for what little damage he had done. This was not worth his time, this annoying mammal. Odin leapt onto a building and watched Kindo wait for something to come to him. The gaurds were closing in and firing off their blaster, they were trained very well, like pets. Odin waited till the sodliers were holding back for more orders and then he took his chance. He soared into the air and landed right in front of Kindo. He spit several balls of slime at the man before closing in. Not one had hit the jedi but then Odin really didn't want the jedi to get hit anyways, he wanted this one to feel every bit of pain. He got on all fours and scrambled to the man. He leapt to the side of a lightsaber slash before rising up and grabbing the jedi's arm with his tail. He unleashed all of the pent up anger he had saved since arriving i this human controlled part of the universe. He let it all out on this human, this pathetic being that would be his next meal and his next offer to the dark side.
Odin was on top of the human, trying to rip him in pieces as his body was torn between Odin's tail and his claws. The tail pulled his arm in one direction while Odin tore at the armor on Kindo's back. Odin could already smell the blood that woud soon be seaping through the gashes on the armor. He felt the heat of the saber near his scales too closely on is tail. He hissed as he felt scales melt. He took one clawed foot and kicked Kindo away. He slowly stalked towards the jedi. Odin's jaw became unhinged as he roared, the roar was heard all the way from where Lord Dyzm stood watching. Odin's mouth was now open to a full 2 in a half feet wide. He loomed closer to the human dazed against the wall. He would eat this one now.::

Darth Uhlen
Aug 9th, 2002, 07:13:18 AM
Zeke never had the chance for the slash with his saber. Uhlen had been silent in the background, until now.he remembered his masters teachings and focused all of his anger he ever had in his whole life into one small focal point......that point was Zeke. he remembered the Yuuhzan Vong shapers who had mutilated him, and the many families and protecting fathers who had opposed him in the past. along with that boy......that one boy on Naboo who had tried to stop him from escaping, nearly taking his hand as the mere child reclessly slashed at him with a lightsaber he clearly had no idea how to wield.
Uhlen gathered all of this power and plucked Zeke from the ground as if he were no more than a pebble. he loved this......this dark power......it was endless fueled by his never seasing anger! Zeke was hurled a good ten meters backward and slammed into a tree.

"Die! Jeedai!"

Uhlen grabbed his light-ampistaf and ignited it in its whip/snake form. the long crimson serpintile weapon snaked out from its shaft and floated in the air waiting for its master's bidding.

Nemesis
Aug 9th, 2002, 08:42:37 AM
Nemesis strafed across the flame soaked land. The assassin's position had been compromised and even now the Sith troops closed in on him. As he moved, he sent an almost continual stream of blaster fire toward the oncoming Dark soilders, halting momentarily to reload, dropping one after another. All the while he darted around obstacles to avoid the return shots from the squad of men that were in close pursuit. Screams from the frightened villagers was at a fever pitch. Then, he saw it...

He recognized a small wooden cart adjacent to the charred remains of a hut. Beneath, were the bodies of the small child and young mother he had seen. The very people that were instrumental in the Ranger joining the struggle, were now dead.

Remorse became anger, anger became rage, rage became hate. The flood of emotions tormented his mind. Dry leaves flew as the large rifle fell to the ground with a hollow thud.

As six Sith troops rounded the corner of the burnt home they found a tall dark man wielding dual meter long blades. The assassin tipped his head to the left and focused on the new arrivals. Within moments all six men lay dead. The glistening metal swords dripped, crimson. Parts of the Ranger's attire faded to maroon.

Looking now to the right, Nemesis saw a Jedi stager from a nearby craft. The fool seamed to be in a drunken stuper, and in the midst of war. Hesitation thrown to the wind, the midnight assassin stalked through the battle torn streets, blocking and killing any would-be attackers.

Once the warrior reached the intoxicated Light Sider, he took hold of the Jedi by his collar and effortless lifted him from the from the ground until his feet flailed in the air. Brilliant white pupils stared into the padawan's face.

"If you want to help, I suggest you call your friends. Or this will be all of our graves."

His forceful manner attempted to awaken the man from his current state. Then pointing the tip of a blood stained blade toward the cart where the corpses of the mother and child remained, he asked...

"Now can you give me the name of the one who did this?!"

Ki-Adi Kindo
Aug 9th, 2002, 11:04:05 AM
Kindo screamed in pain has the animal ripped his back. This had done it. Kindo was tired of letting the Sith rampage like animals claiming lives of the innocent. His dark red lightsaber had been torn open due to it's hard fall. He then reached for a weapon he had not brought out before, a very powerful weapon. He brought out what seem to be a another lightsaber.

SNAP-HISS!

One long purple blade shot out from the hilt, screaming and hissing. He began twirling the blade has then he flipped into the air landing once again behind Odin. He slashed the saber across the animal's back, making the beast yell in pain. He then immediatly Force jumped into the air, landing a distance away from the lizard. He then turned to see Zeke hurled into a tree by yet another Sith Disciple. Kindo concentrated his hardest, using the Force to send a large barrel into the the one who threw the fellow Jedi. The Sith was launched into the hard ground below him.

Gouyen Chee
Aug 9th, 2002, 01:04:07 PM
The Jedi had recovered quickly and had managed to dive between her legs and towards the other apprentices. He never got there as what seemed to be a Yuuhzan Vong warrior sent him hurtling back into a tree. The thought of what a YV was doing studying the Force crossed her mind briefly, but was quickly erased as a large barrel hurtled in his direction and crashed into him, knocking him down. Calling the dark side to her in a growing vortex of power, she launched the barrel back at the Jedi. It slammed into him like a ton of bricks, pinning him. She nodded in the driection of the YV warrior, then moved in on the stricken Jedi.

Dark Lord Dyzm
Aug 9th, 2002, 01:11:10 PM
**The very air about Nemisis and the jedi begain to quiver, and a voice, as cold and as harsh as iron, broke over the screams of innocents.**

"The names of the Apprentices is of no Concern to you Warrior, all are here by my direction. So prepare yourself for Death, for today, you face Dyzm!"

**A figure in black walks out from a burning building. Flames lash out at him, and then quickly recoil, as if they too where alive and feared his wrath. Waves of Dark Force power radiate from Dyzm as he walks forward. The Dark Side batters Nemisis to the ground, as the Master walks forward.**

Nemesis
Aug 9th, 2002, 02:13:06 PM
Strange how one man could so swiftly gain the advantage in a battle, without even simple effort on his part. This, Dyzm as he called himself was going to be a difficult foe to conquer, but no one is invunerable.

Nemesis felt the ache in his body due to the Dark force that had just been inflicted upon him. The black clothed assassin lifted his head to gaze upon the Dark Lord.

"Cheap palor tricks don't impress me Dyzm."

With this said, he lept from the ground. Once on his feet, the warrior touched the hilts of his blades to the center of his belt buckle igniting an intense white light. The beam encircled the Sith Master blinding him for a brief second, maybe more.

The temporary cease in Dyzm's attack was all that was needed. Nemesis dropped low sweeping the feet out from under his enemy with the back of his own heel.

Dyzm came to rest flat on his back. The Ranger took several steps away from the fallen Sith. Gripping both blades tightly, he brought them to bare directly in front of his chest. His stance was aggressive, yet supplied many means of defense.

"As for death. Death comes to us all, Sith."

Cherice St_Hilare
Aug 9th, 2002, 02:52:43 PM
Suddenly, Nemesis was yanked back by the Force, flying into the ground.

"Step down and learn your place," sneered Cherice as she walked past him. It was so simple that no pleasure had been brought out of it.

For her, the souls of the mother and child were about as much as an appetizer, and she was on the lookout for more.

Dark Lord Dyzm
Aug 9th, 2002, 02:59:33 PM
"A Quote I use to live by, until I cheated Death"
Dyzm said, while he slowly picked himself off the ground.
Dyzm nods to Cherice and motions her to continue in her hunting

"I claim rights on this one, with the Jedi here, it is no longer a mission of capture, have fun, eat your fill."

Turning to face Nemesis, Dyzm watches the man before him with a cold disinterest, like a Hawk watching a mouse. Reaching down, Dyzm checks the straps on his lightsabers, making sure they could both be snapped off in a clinch.

"Now lets continue, o yes, that light attack won't catch me again, the force will guide my movements now."

Darth Uhlen
Aug 9th, 2002, 04:11:12 PM
Uhlen felt the barrel hit his back sending him to the ground.......it felt good.....it was pain(the gods second greatest gift was pain!) and he loved it, relished it. he stood as quickly as he had fallen. while rising he snaked his flowing weapon out at the other jedi pest who had dared to try and stop him. the jedi blocked it with his own blade. but uhlen wasnt finished. the force was so much easier when you could hate! and hate he did....he hated the jedi who had thrown the barrel. he saw the barrel thrown back by one of his fellow sith and then he plucked three more from the stack and added these to the attack on the puny jedi. the barrels(all four of them) hit with crushing force that only hatred could have accomplished. he was going to teach this jedi a thing or two about pain and death!

"Jeedai!? ha more like sniveling force brat!"

Gouyen Chee
Aug 9th, 2002, 05:22:24 PM
Gouyen nodded to the YV warrior, "Thanks. You take him and I'll take the other." She turned back towards Zeke and pinned him to the tree with the Force. "All too easy," she muttered as she raised her lightsaber for the killing blow.

Zeke
Aug 9th, 2002, 05:48:54 PM
OOC: This is so much bull! Now how many are fighting me? Jeez. I can't respond to half of what was said now because it was all assumed successful and I'm on a frikkin tree. What's Uhlen's rank, so I can fight fairly.

IC:Zeke, now apparently at the mercy of the Sith, was pinned to a tree.

"Ooh, aren't you guys cool? If it takes all of you to get an advantage, I'm pretty strong."

Maia Tharrinn
Aug 9th, 2002, 05:59:08 PM
Maia stepped into the fray that her Padawan was in. A look of disgust on her face. The Sith always had to mess. Maia brought her saber up and blocked the killing blow of one of them that aimed at Zeke. "Yes, all to easy." Maia muttered. Bringing her hand up she force shoved the woman back. breaking the hold she had on Zeke...

Zeke
Aug 9th, 2002, 06:02:34 PM
He watched Maia block Gouyens saber, parrying it far out of attacking range, then moved to strike himself. The blade was about to hit its mark when it mysteriously fizzled into nothingness.

"Now you're all screwed."

He hit the power button. Nothing happened. He hit it again. Still nothing.

"Now you're definitely screwed."

He hit it a third time, and the lightsaber's blade dripped sparks and started to emit a highpitched whine. The whine terminated in an earsplitting howl and Zeke swept it in a wide arc. The blade sprang from the saber and flew in an arc of crescent energy at Uhlen, Gouyen, and Dea.

"How was that?"

Gouyen Chee
Aug 9th, 2002, 06:37:40 PM
The Jedi master's unexpected Force shove sent her stumbling backwards several feet, landing rather ungracefully on her butt. She held her lightsaber high, in the scorpion position, ready to parry anything the Jedi may care to throw at her. She watched in shocked amazement as Zeke's lightsaber fizzled out, sparking. Then the earsplitting whine of Adegean crystals going into overload. The saber had just become a very powerful grenade, one that the padwan had just lofted in her direction. Acting on instinct, at one with the dark side, she made a desperate swipe at the descending saber hilt and sent out towards the woods where a ship was hidden. It exploded with a massive shock wave, flattening whatever buildings were left standing and knocking the tree forward to trap the Jedi in its branches. She got up and shut down her saber. Two Jedi deserved two blades and she reached to her right hip and withdrew a second, longer saber. Intense red beams shot forth from either end of the weapon. With her free hand she sent waves of excruciating pain througout the two Jedi's bodies, weakening them. Just how strong are these Jedi? she wondered, and waited for their actions to answer her question.

Zeke
Aug 9th, 2002, 06:58:09 PM
Zeke's saber, having made its lightwave assault, turned to normal.

"That'll do the trick. Thanks Master Maia. I owe you."

A sudden pain entered Zeke's body. He ignored it. After what Odin had put him through before, this was nothing. He squatted low, both feet pointed forward, lighsaber held low and pointed at Gouyen. He moved with an odd shuffle that served to keep him balanced, but was also somewhat comical. A sudden speed burst brought Zeke into saber range and feinted to the left, the right, then came with a strike straight down the middle of her body.

OOC: Aha. I missed where he went after Kindo. Ok, got it straight.

Cherice St_Hilare
Aug 9th, 2002, 06:58:38 PM
For a moment, Cherice stopped and looked over her shoulder, where her fellow Sith and Jedi Padawans battled. She knew that those of TSO were more than strong enough to overcome the Jedi's weak power, and was about to continue for a souce of food when a Jedi Knight stopped Gouyen from killing Zeke.

A pouty expression formed over her face as she spun around fully. So, it was true. The Jedi were so pitiful that they had to have their Masters come and save them.

Stupid, pathetic beings. So weak that their souls weren't even worth anything to Cherice.

The Sith were trained to defend themselves, avoiding any opportunity where they could be killed ... for they were the killers. If she saw a Jedi that could defend themselves without help/support from another in one point of their life, she would be awestruck.

After Gouyen had sent the waves of pain through the pair, the Jedi momentarily lost their senses. That's when Maia's lightsabre flung out her hands and spun up in the air, then came crashing down blade-first onto the unsuspecting Padawan ...

Smirking slightly, she turned and began to walk away, knowing that Gouyen was more than enough for the two to handle - for she was waiting for the moment when somebody would try to stop her.

Maia Tharrinn
Aug 9th, 2002, 07:38:45 PM
Maia grimiced sligtly at a momentary surge of pain and then blocked it useing the force. She felt her saber ripped from her hand and called it back. She glanced at the Sith and smiled. "Never assume we are weak Dark one." She moved back into a fighting stance....

Alana Stormcloud
Aug 9th, 2002, 07:53:24 PM
Alana watched with an amused grin on her face. She watches as the Sith and the Jedi battle. She had come for a meal and found paydirt. Sith, Jedi it was all the same to her when he hungered for blood. She moved out into the middle of the battle. Her eyes scanned each prospective person.

To many that would be to easy to take. A Jedi knight protecting her Padawan. She looked at the Sith. Maybe one there that would offer her a challenge. If not then the knight would do for entertainment. Alana began to chant calling on the darkside. It mattered little to her which she attacked as long as it was fun....

Ki-Adi Kindo
Aug 9th, 2002, 07:53:38 PM
Kindo was slammed by the same barrel he thrown at the Sith, pinning him to the ground. When he regained strength he sat up only to see three more headind back at him with strong force. He removed his saber from his belt and ignited it once again. He jumped up on both feet, and allowed the barrels to hit him, for they did little damage. He was able to in the heat of the moment, allow a Force shield of a small width to come between him and the barrels. He then jumped into the air to land on one of the local roofs. Setting Uhlen in his site he launched though the air and kicked the dark one, throwing him into a nearby house. He then ran towards where the Sith crashed and stood with saber lit, humming and screaming. He then walked towards Uhlen and stood within a good distance of him. He held out his purple blade for the evil one to see.

" Lets duel! "

Nemesis
Aug 9th, 2002, 09:05:39 PM
Nemesis lifted himself to his feet once more.

"I trust there will be no more interferences with our match."

He then took hold of his swords that lay side by side in the bronze dust by the assassin's feet. The pathetic surprise attack by female Sith had been futile at best. Though it had opened the window of opportunity for her master, the opening was slammed shut once more with the Ranger's swift recovery.

At any rate, she was a simple pawn in this chess match and the hunter had his sites trained on the king. Dyzm was the sole focus of his efforts now. The Dark Lord was indeed the root of evil that had tainted the purity of this remote dwelling. Killing him was a pleasure that Nemesis wished to reserve for himself.

Lifting both swords to their previous positions, the warrior resumed his stance.

The battle that raged about them had met with an unexpected turn of events. With the appearance of an even stronger Jedi the Sith apprentices were hopelessly out classed. This time, master would be unable to save them from defeat.

Nemesis lunged at Dyzm, and let loose all his fury into simultaneous slashes, from either side. The intended target: the Sith's head.

Darth Uhlen
Aug 9th, 2002, 09:38:21 PM
Pain! Uhlen loved it...he had felt the shearing, delightful pain from his being slammed forcefully into the wall. he being almost complete vong after the experiments could never turn down a offer for battle. that would be humiliation to his caste and to the gods themselves. after all life was only the third greatest gift....then pain.....then death the blessed release! he picked himself up. laughing histerically, insanely!

"Come Jeedai! i give you the Gods greatest gift today!"

with that Uhlen snaked his light-amphistaff out towards the jedi's middle. he hated the jedi....hated every bit of his being and he was using his hate as a never ending power cell. all he felt from his beaten body was pure pleasure from pain and strength.

Gouyen Chee
Aug 10th, 2002, 01:43:27 AM
Zeke's crabwalk and double feint did not impress her at all as she deftly flicked her wrist to block his downward strike. Another flick sent the opposite blade of her saber slashing across his boots a scant inch away from amputating his legs. The smell of burnt leather and scorched flesh filled the air as she spiraled away, feinting with the upper blade of her saber.

"Is that all you've got, Jedi?" she asked, her tone mocking.

She turned towards Maia Tharrinn, who had lost and regained her saber, courtesy of some interference from another Sith apprentice.

"I never assumed you were weak," she replied in the same mocking tone. "It's just that you keep proving your weakness over and over again," and she lunged, aiming for the Jedi's sword arm. At that moment, she felt the hairs on the back of her neck prickle -- someone was calling on the dark side in a big way. It looked like things were about to get really interesting.

Maia Tharrinn
Aug 10th, 2002, 03:34:02 AM
Maia parried the swing at her arm and grimaced. A darksider whose taint she recognized. The female vampire her lover had fought. "Damn." She whispered. Alana, an evil coruption Dios wanted to wipe from the universe. They were indeed powerful and deadly. She just hoped the Vampire would not be selective in who she wanted to feed on...

"You may think us weak and that will always be the downfall of the Sith." She swung her saber up locking it with the darksiders own. The sabers hissed as they clashed. Maia came forward and head butted her in the nose...

imported_Corin Zetith
Aug 10th, 2002, 06:20:01 AM
"OOC:BTW whoever was surprised to see a vong wielding the force so freely, well thats because hes still has some form of human spirit left deep within his soul that wasnt changed when he was vong-formed by the master shapers. in otherwords he still has part of the human Uhlen left in him somewhere.:) understand now?"

Zeke
Aug 10th, 2002, 08:38:03 AM
Gouyen parried Zeke and went for Maia, delivering a teens stinging present to his legs.

"And you say we're weak. That damage isn't even enough to cause small children pain."

He flew from behind with a flying saber attack.

Ki-Adi Kindo
Aug 10th, 2002, 10:54:56 AM
Uhlen had made a horrible mistake by launching his amphistaff out at Kindo. Kindo, seeing the staff dive for his middle, brought out his saber and pushed down on the staff. With Kindo's right foot availible, he kicked the Sith across the jaw, knocking him out of concienceiness. He then ran and jumped to a rooftop once again, this giving him quite an outlook on things. He spotted Zeke and Maia fighting back and forth with another Sith, so he decieded to drop in. He jumped off the roof, landing without any injury. He then approached Gouyen and the other Jedi.

" You will soon learn the error of your ways. "

With that spoken to the Sith, he summoned the Force in his and through his body to take control of a large stone and hurl it at the Sith. Immediatly the stone flew at the Sith with a strong speed.

Odin Murk
Aug 10th, 2002, 07:11:10 PM
:: Kindo was suddenly eating dirt. His face was being surely smothered into the ground. Odin looked up at the other sith as she dodged by the projectile thrown at her. He stretched his head down to Kindo and hissed.::
Now you sssssssssssssssshall see the errors of your ways mammal...
:: Odin had been waiting for Kindo ever since he had slashed his shoulder. The pain was still their and so was the burn but all it had done was fuel Odin's anger for his pitiful wretch. He had waited till the jedi had been focusing on other things when he had attacked. It was this one's time to die, but Odin didn't want to waste too much time with him.
Odin sreared back and slashed at Kindo's back exposing a now torn back with gouges bleeding. Odin had done enugh that he wouldn't die of blood loss. He wanted to see him enough that he would be in immense pain but still live. Odin spit the paralyzing liquid into Kindo's exposed wound and watched the slime sink in. Kindo was now immensly dissabled. Only a large amount of the mammal's bacta concoction could heal this so quickly. Odin would come back to him later, now he wanted to fight some more. He leapt onto a building and started looking for another fight. He saw a knight, or more or less felt her. Her presence in the air was tasty, he could tell she was a knight in the jedi. She resounded the air with much force but still weak like they were. Jedi... He slowly crept closer, he would wait, hiding until she became weaker and then he would do the same to her as the other one now laying in the dirt.::

Valirion Thorn
Aug 10th, 2002, 07:29:53 PM
:: Valirion, in his twisted armor was suddenly by Mistress Alana's side. He stood there looking up at the moon. He wanted it to be soaked in blood, a fight seemed be going on in the town below, how interesting. He wanted to run down there and slit all of their throats and watch them bleed slowly. Unfortuanately Alana seemed to have other plans.::

Mistress... You invited me for a hunt again?

:: While he waited for her to answer his sword twitched and the armor seemed to react to his unease with not being able to play with the humans below.::

May I...?

Dios Kane
Aug 10th, 2002, 07:39:05 PM
:: Dios had been a bit disturbed by the man that had shook him. He wasn't too drunk, just had been when he had gotten off the shuttle, this hadn't been a planned fight now had it. As for calling the help, he was the help. He grabbed a metal beam that had been used for construction in the village and was suddenly by Gouyen. He swung and she was now laying on the ground holding her head. Dios didn't care what she was, she was messon with his budy Zeke and she'd be groveling before him without him breaking a sweat.::
Is that all you got Sith?
:: He mocked her before kicking her several times while she was on the ground, she didn't have a very good defensive stance on the ground holding her face. He hoped he'd broken her nose. Sith were not his idea of playmates and this was no game, he wanted to end now before she got back up. He drew his gun and let loose two bullets into her leg. Armor or not, hig impact bullets always hurt. Dios quickly turned to Zeke and laughed.::
How about we trade places? Drink this stuph and you'll breathe fire for like half a second so use it well and watch it as it comes up, it hurts.
:: Dios tossed a flask to Zeke and watched the bruised kid get up and run off. Zeke probably knew what he was doin, Dios drew his saber, where was everybody? He could sense Maia there, she shouldn't be in too much troble right? Then there was something else on the edge of his senses. Somethin bad... He still had to focus on the sith in front of him now though. He wanted to see if she was stupid enough to get up or not.::
Anytime sithy poo.

Ki-Adi Kindo
Aug 10th, 2002, 08:30:06 PM
Kindo laid on the ground, paralyzed from all movement. All he could hear were the faint sounds of battle all around him. The tear on his back ached with pain has he felt his own blood run down his back. After a while he began to regain movement, enough to turn his head and notice a small medical center. The medical center's doors were wide open, and its containments were thrown about everywhere. He looked all around the complex, which had only been a few feet away from where he now laid. On the floor of the facility he noticed two needle laying scattered on the floor. He was able to make out what both of them said on their labels. One said " Vaccine", the other was titled "Bacta". Bacta! That was what he was injected with when he once has a child was bitten by an animal of potent venom. Using the Force, he allowed the needle to shoot at him with power, piercing his skin. It was sheer pain, but he had to endure. He regained movement and jumped up on both feet. He then picked up his lightsaber and quicky reignited it. His purple blade was ressurected from its dormant state to a now living glow of beauty and power. He jumped upon one of the roofs once again, gazing and searching for the lizard. He then flipped into the open air, landing within a few feet of Odin. He jumped up and came down across Murk's back, burning a sheer line upon the reptile's back. He began summoning the Force within him, allowing it to flow though him, He began lifting Odin off the ground, and launching him across the distance into the side of a house not far away. He then ran over near the brawl between Maia and the others.

Odin Murk
Aug 10th, 2002, 09:28:57 PM
:: Odin landed with claws out on the side of the building. He simply attached to the wall and scurried behind Kindo. What a moron... Kindo was stepping onto the open area when he turned. So he did have some sense. He saw Odin right before the garbage can hit him from the left. Odin had launched it into the air with his tail. This one was supposed to be dead... or close to it. How he had gotten up was a wonder to Odin but seing him return to the battlefield so quickly almost made Odin laugh. Humans were bad but this one only stood as testament to it. He lunged onto the side of the building and got in Kindo's defenses before he could bring his lightsaber up. Odin's tongue slipped out and it flew at Kindo's hand, the thing snapped like a whip against the back of his hand, knocking the saber out, odin shuffled low, grabbing it with his tail. The tail lifted the handle and launched it into the night.::
Good luck finding that one jjjjjjjjjjjjedi... Now fight me like I've fought you the whole time.
:: Odin loomed closer to the mammal. His back was in pain... the saber had melted scales off of his back, he needed armor to protect against that. His scales would not be good enough for fights later. He stumbled a bit before he stood his full height in front of Kindo. He roared before slightly lounging back. His tail was well ready for the human to try and leap over him, and anything else would be an awful surprise to this poor human. He was tired and Odin had really only begun to play with him.::
Throw the fisssssst human

Ki-Adi Kindo
Aug 10th, 2002, 10:07:51 PM
" You really are has dumb has you look aren't you? Did you remember this? "

With a quick flick of the wrist, Kindo gained control of his blaster which had remained dormant on the side of his belt for quite some time. He performed a large backflip, landing with the blaster pointed directly at Odin's chest. He set off three blasts to the animal's chest, sending him to the dirty ground below. This repltile had been using it's large tounge to fight it's fight. It flaunted more than it had. He approached the still beast and sent a swift kick to it's face, rearing it unconsious. He then turned to his side to see one of the startled villagers running up to him. The tired villager handed Kindo his lightsaber, which had been tossed away by the Sith. The Sith still laid quietly has Kindo approached him.

" If you came to fight, you picked the wrong night. "

With that Kindo returned to the brawl between Maia and the others, striving to abolish the Sith from that town.

Cherice St_Hilare
Aug 10th, 2002, 10:16:48 PM
OOC- Hey guys, lay off on Gouyen. Zeke already complained on having everybody gang up on him, and right now three are attacking her.

IC:

Cherice sighed and crouched down to the ground, tracing an unusual pattern in the dirt. Life was supposed to be fun and games, but yet nobody wanted to play with her. Sticking out her lower lip slightly in a pout, she glanced over at two unmoving figures.

Her brow furrowed slightly as she peered at them, then sniffed the air slightly. A light breeze came her way, and she instantly knew what they were. Vampyres. A malicious grin creapt across her face as she stood up. Funny, really, she ate souls while they drank blood. It would be interesting to meet one ... maybe even fight them ...

Making her way over towards the Vampyres, Cherice saw that one was male and the other female. Bowing slightly, she settled her blue eyes on them.

"And just who might you two be?"

Zeke
Aug 10th, 2002, 11:00:23 PM
OOC: About to be 2 again.

IC: Zeke hobbled away from Gouyen. Dios had been around longer than him, so he stood a better chance. Oh, the Force induced pain...it was subsiding, but slowly. He scuttled toward Dea, chugging the flask as he did.

"Time to turn up the heat...BRRUUURRP!"

Zeke burped and a jet of fire flew from his mouth. He clapped a hand over it, surprised. Had he singed his tongue? He rubbed it on his teeth; it felt normal. He ran at Dea and loosed another flaming burp upon her.

Gouyen Chee
Aug 11th, 2002, 01:53:17 AM
Gouyen reflexively grimaced from Maia's headbutt to her nose as a warm trickle of blood oozed down to her lips. Mentally blocking the pain, she whirled to counter Zeke's onrushing attack and delivered a swift back kick to Maia's chest, knocking her to the ground. At the same instant, a large stone came flying in her direction, which she unconsciously side-stepped. No sooner than she had Zeke's saber locked with her own than she was blindsided by a steel beam. She dropped to her knees, clutching her head in her hands. To add insult to injury, the Jedi who had wielded the beam kicked her repeatedly in the face and chest, then shot two high-impact bullets into her leg.

Pain -- burning, aching, stinging pain -- pain that fed her anger, pain that fed her power in the dark side. She got up, slowly, blood streaming from her nose and the wounds in her legs, and faced her attacker, her obsidian eyes like pools of black ice.

"I have only begun to fight," she growled menacingly.

Her anger boiled over and livid sparks shot forth from her fingertips. Her surprise at this unforseen ability was quickly overcome, and she wreathed Dios Kane in sheets of Force lightning. She smiled grimly as Dios writhed in agony, then turned her attention to Maia, who recieved the same treatment before the power failed.

"Never underestimate the power of the dark side."

Using the Force she retrieved her saber and eased the bleeding and the pain of her wounds. She then took a defensive stance where she could take full advantage of her saber's dual blades. She could have finished off the two Jedi quite easily, but she wanted to take the full measure of her opponents. So she waited, unconsciously counting the minutes that they spent to recover, that is, if they did recover.

Odin Murk
Aug 11th, 2002, 10:13:50 AM
ooc- I play Odin and Dios, sorry about gangin up on you there Gouyen, I thought that Zeke was goin to leave like he did and that Kindo had left. You're only fightin Dios now, and Kindo, no offense, but bullcrap man. Forst, one shot of bacta ain't gonna do crap for the poison, evryone knows that's common sense, second, I think I had it set up pretty good that there weren't gonna be anymore flips over an eight foot lizard. Even to his side I don't see it happenin. Plus, Bacta don't heal bleedin and you're still doin that from the back if I'm correct. I'm nopt sayin youre god modin, I think you just left a few things out in the sense factor. Odin's bending over from saber slashes to his back and you somehow keep gettin your weapons back. I'm sorta lost how this happens every time, Kindo has the biggest luck factor I've ever seen. And why do you keep turning your back on him? Excuse the short outburst in ooc.

:: Odin quickly got up and saw that Kindo was gone. He had taken a short breather. He would not mention the short black out but this human was going to pay dearly, maybe some body part that he valued. But then what was really of value to a pathetic mammal like him. Odin charged after the mammal that had turned his back to him once again. He was upon him in seconds, Odin grabbed the jedi's utility belt around his waist, examined it as he rammed the mammals skull into the ground. Odin, well learned in what was dangerous and using his first lens to see no explosives whatsoever, took the belt and swallowed it. He grabbed the light sabe the human had used at the beggining of thebattle and broke it in one claw. He would leave the jedi with one weapon and one alone. He grabbed the human's head and lifted it up.::
Learn from your misssssssssstakes.
:: Odin twisated his arm behind Kindo's bac and lifted him into the air he then turned and kicked the human a few feet away. Odin slightly crumpled down and reached a hand behind his back. He felt the scar behind his back and on his shoulder. This human would definitly pay and odin would make sure he died with his precious lightsaber in his hand. This was a duel of honor now. At least as far as honor went with Odin.::

Dios Kane
Aug 11th, 2002, 10:18:27 AM
:: Dios' new jacket was now charred, darn. Dios got up and wondered what rank this sith was and how she could do lightning so easily. He watched as she turned to Maia... Maia!... And did the same! Maia, no, pain was not something she was supposed to feel... This Sith would pay. Dios ran and kicked the sith in the back. His saber drawn he brought it down hard, al of his passion was put into the slash, for Maia. This would be no easy counter for the sith. She had just raised Kane for Dios.::

Valirion Thorn
Aug 11th, 2002, 10:36:02 AM
:: Valirion saw the woman approach and smiled underneath his armor. As she approached the armor made little spikes that bent in her direction. He wondered if it was from her beauty or his crave to see her blood run down the hill. He instinctivly stepped to the side of Alana protectivly, he knew she didn't need it but then, he stil had some of his chivalrous training in him. He turned to Alana, with her eyes still closed. Vampyres would alwas be more beautiful to him. They were the perfect race, they drank the blood of humans and used the moon as their sun. What a life, and yet he turned to this other approaching the hill again. His voice sounded slightly mechanical but still the tinge of his own was heard through the armor.::
I am Thorn...
:: She had asked a simple question but he not trusting her ha given her a simple answer. He did not know if he should say anymore. Maybe Mistress Alana had plans and he wouldn't want to mess them up. But oh how he would like to watch the newcomer's blood rll down the hill in little rivulets. The screams from the town people lifted him up from here, it was like music to him. But waiting here was going to drive him insane... then again, how much more could he get. His sword shortened for a moment before extending and reaching out to the sith with minute spikes.::

Maia Tharrinn
Aug 11th, 2002, 02:21:39 PM
OOC: My puters down guys. I am unable to post right now as eiter of my char.. Hopefully I will be back soon.. I will try to catch up please dont do any more attacks on my char until i can come back in and respond.

Dark Lord Dyzm
Aug 11th, 2002, 02:23:02 PM
**Through the force, Dyzm watched each attack come as on as if it was in slow motion. Effortlessly, Dyzm dodged the blades. The blades then started swinging at increased rate. A slight sting on his face, and a warm trickle of blood showed that Nemisis was getting closer. But not close enought! Never taking his eyes off his opponent, Dyzm, with a grin, begains to chant.**

"I am the Wind, I am the rain, I am the Storm."

**With a primal scream of hate and rage, Dyzm releases the force. A continous blast of wind, channeling around Dyzm's body, smashes into Nemisis, the hurricane strength wind pushes the enemy warrior back until he slams into wall of a house. Timbers creak and the roof begains to rip apart under the powerful gusts of wind. Nemisis slumps down as the winds are suddenly cut off. Quickly, before he could recover, Dyzm flings out his hands, and ropes of Black lighting screams into existance. The raw, dark force energy crosses the gap between the two combatants in a mere fraction of a second, slamming into Nemisis and lifting him up into the air. Tendrails of Force lighting hit, and then wrap around the assassain, burning flesh, igniting clothes into flames, and scorching armor as the lighting travels through the body of Dyzm's target. The wood wall on the house shatters as Nemisis is thrown back into the house once again. Bringing his hands away from the fallen warrior, Dyzm Rakesthe lighting across the supports, and walls of the house. The attack proves to much for the dry, old wood, and with a rumbling roar, the house collapses, and flames burn high, trapping Nemisis within a firey tomb.**

OOC: Sorry it took a while, went on a camping trip with some buddies. Unsuspecting camping trip, just left, no planning, no thought, just grabbed a tent, and drove.

Gouyen Chee
Aug 11th, 2002, 03:13:52 PM
She felt Dios' kick in the back and shrugged it off, laughing. Spinning on her good leg she brought the lower blade of her saber up to block his attack. It was strong, the strongest one so far, but she was still not impressed. Twirling the blades in the opposite direction she slashed upwards, slicing through his badly charred jacket and singeing his flesh. She was holding back, toying with him, seeing how strong he was. A wicked crescent kick with her wounded leg swept his feet out from under him and sent him sprawling. Waves of pain shot up her leg as the bullets were driven in even deeper, but the pain only fueled her anger.

"I have found precious little about you Jedi to impress me," she sneered, moving in for the kill. She spun her saber around and slashed for his throat.

Cherice St_Hilare
Aug 11th, 2002, 04:47:46 PM
OOC - No problem, Gouyen. ^^;

IC:

Raising a slight eyebrow as the one called "Thorn" instantly stepped by the woman's side, Cherice's curiousity was raised.

"And who might your female companion be?" She purred, licking her bottom lip slowly.

Dios Kane
Aug 11th, 2002, 05:25:59 PM
ooc- as long as you don't god mode I don't have a probnlem with an apprentice as strong as a knight. But don't expect weak fight alright? lol You've messed with Maia, his lover, you've made him angrier than any sith knight now

:: Dios brought his sword up to block and turned it away and brought a kick to her side. Little good that did. He stepped back a bit to evaluate the area. She was a sith with an attitude problem and Maia was stil on the ground. He knew with the holy water she wouldn't feel much of anything later but now. That had hurt him enough, and he couldn't stand to see her inpain. He ran and slide kicked the sith before leaping back up and slashing several times. This Sith would not make the mistake of messin with Maia again. He'd be sure of it!::

Gouyen Chee
Aug 11th, 2002, 06:37:06 PM
This Jedi was full of surprises -- and anger. His saber blows were quick and precise, forcing her to work to parry them, and they were interspersed with the occasional kick to her side, one of which connected, causing her to grunt with the shock.

She spun around, countering a flurry of blows. Her wounded leg slowed her somewhat, but right now she was so in tune with the dark side that it hardly bothered her. There would be time to heal later -- now it was time to fight.

They traded blows, dodging and slashing and parrying until Gouyen had locked up his saber with one of the blades of her own. Setting her shoulder against his, she pushed sideways, unbalancing him, while her wounded foot swept his legs out from under him.

She pinned him to the ground with a knee on his chest and her lightsaber at his throat. "Your anger is strong in you, Jedi," she growled silkily. "Perhaps you would do better as a disciple of the dark side."

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 11th, 2002, 09:20:12 PM
Wu Wei steeped onto the battlefield, quite by mistake. He had been having an odd day and had been lost in thought as he reviewed the day's goings on. Suddenly a bright flash brought him back to the present.

"Huh?"

People were fighting, it was all very strange. Wei saw the lizardman fighting Kindo, and Wei rushed over to his friend, skidding to a stop in full fighitng stance.

"Kindo, are you ok? I have fought this creature before. You leave him to me. We are both unarmed, that'll make it more fair. Go help our other friends, I got things covered here."

Wei launched a flying kick at Odin.

Darth Uhlen
Aug 12th, 2002, 01:38:39 AM
OOC: no offense either on my part Kindo, but double bull crap! i leave for two days come back, and my character who uses a whip/form of an amphistaf is blocked and kicked from a good couple of meters away.......you must have some pretty damn long legs! and then he is unconscious and Odin is as well!

IC:Uhlen recovered only shortly after falling and stood. he saw the jedi and headed over towards him.......maybe this jedi was worthy? no, never, no jedi was worthy? formidable maybe, but never worthy. they were blasphemers, Uhlen hated blasphemers! Kindo had made a horrible mistake! he had messed with Uhlen and Uhlen was pissed! he focused his anger into a single point again and attacked. he used the center of his evil malice to pluck the jedi from the ground and hurl him into the same wall he tried to throw Odin into! then he saw Odin and saw what Odin wanted. the same prize! after the jedi slid to the ground unconscious.

"I believe you just learned the error of your ways Jeedai!"

he walked away he was through with the pathetic excuse for a force-wielder and could not stand to look at him anymore. plus he was sure Odin needed no help whatsoever! he sent a message to Odin through the force and walked on to find someone else to fight.

OOC: Odin check pms!

Nemesis
Aug 12th, 2002, 08:26:29 AM
Flames engulfed the small hut instantly. The Ranger, barracaded from all direction by solid sheets of fire, appeared to be hoplessly trapped within the confines of this fiery casket.

His skin boiled and festered. Never in his life had Nemesis bore witness to a man who possessed the ability to liberate electric bolts from his fingertips. He glanced down at the charred uniform that wrapped his body. Small plums of smoke still rose from the clothing itself. The assassin snatched the armor and cloth from his upper body. All that remained were two metal cuffs attached to the wrists. Welps of varied shapes and sizes littered his flesh. The removal of parts of his damaged belongings provided some relief, however he was still very weak.

Placing both hands firmly into the heated soil, the warrior called upon all his strength to rise from the ground. Dyzm's campaign of terror and domination had to be stopped. The citizens of even a tiny village on the outskirts of oblivion deserved better than this. At this moment, he vowed in his heart that he would not allow the Sith to be triumphant this day. If it cost him his last breath, he would not permit the Dark Side to be victorious.

Flashing white eyes swept across the burning corpse of a home. The walls were gone, therefore, so were the windows. His only salvation had been the roof itself, Soon, even that would topple on the weary warrior. Then, as if some outside force guided his movements, he came across an old table, at least the table top was all that was left of it.

Time was of the essence, for the top was beginning to smolder. By moving the flat object in front of himself, the table was morphed into a temporary battering ram.

Once more, reaching deep within, Nemesis rendered the strength to charge the flaming roof. In a furious burst of ash and fire, the Ranger errupted from the inferno and reemerged onto the open battlefield.

But the assassin's troubles were far from over. The Dark Lord stood before him, and his body weakened with the passing moments. And his faithful twin blades rested somewhere inside the burning home.

Taking in breaths still laced with smoke, Nemesis collapsed to his knees. He straightened his back and stared into the eyes of Dyzm.

Dea Potentia
Aug 12th, 2002, 01:40:48 PM
(OOC: *curls up into little ball* eeps I only read the first page.... first camping then puter dead then band camp... have I really been gone that long? and this is the third time some one has tried to kill me!!!! I don't even know how I survived that exploding whatever it was!!)
*very confused and lost in all the chaos, what had started out as a simple sith field trip was now a fight between dark and light... she had joined the sith because she had had no where else to go... and although she didn't think herself evil and didn't like the thought of killing people she was obligated to aid her sith siblings in this battle... ignites lightsaber and hopes that the jedi won't recognize her and send word to her mother that she has joined the sith... then steps into the battle with the Jedi who is trying to kill her for the THIRD TIME!!! tears stream down her face*
Just stop it K!! I didn't come here to be killed or to kill!!

Zeke
Aug 12th, 2002, 01:51:38 PM
Zeke steps in front of Dea, locking his saber with hers and burping another burst of fire.

"Dios' stuff packs a punch. You're the only Sith that hasn't joined the melee. Since everyone else is neutralizing problems in the making, I'll neutralize the problem that hasn't started yet."

Dea Potentia
Aug 12th, 2002, 02:14:33 PM
*leaps over the fire breath...* sniff... the only problem I see here is that which you jedi started

Zeke
Aug 12th, 2002, 02:24:01 PM
"We started nothing! You Sith have come to attack this town's people, and we're going to save them from you!"

Zeke attacked with a low horizontal slash.

Dios Kane
Aug 12th, 2002, 02:40:00 PM
:: Dios heard her speak and the memories of almost becoming a sith discipile ran through his mind. How much fun would that have been? Like close to none! Dios brings his saber up to her, she blocks with hers and in the moment Dios reaches up and grabs her throat. He brings her close and smiles before he speaks.::
Been there done that sweetheart... don't like the kind of parties you guys throw. I'm not angry just very protective.
:: Dios pushes her aside as he rolls the other way. He stands up at the same time she does and they clash.::
Why don't you and me get a drink sometime? Alchohol solves almost everybody's emotional problems, you like you need a lot of it.
:: Dios steps back, he could see Maia on the ground, she was okay now. He started to calm down a bit, but the memory, still feeling the pain she did... and this Sith. Who had the nerve these days? Dios drew his shotgun and fired off a quick burst before sharginf at the sith.::

Odin Murk
Aug 12th, 2002, 03:06:13 PM
:: Odin was not-so-triumphantly knocked off his prey. It was Wei wu Wei... the human that actually knew how to fight with what little honor they could possess. He fought with his hands. Odin flipped back up... this could almost be even. Odin was too weakened to overpower the human with all of his might. With all of the laser cuts and wounds he had been reduced to the strength little higher than what Wei displayed. And the metal inside his stomach wasn't going too well either. Odin needed to regenerate. To let the reptilian cells begin their process. If he could do that he would then eat Wei and finsh the weakling Kindo... Odin clucked his head to Wei, in a gesture to follow him and the he turned and ran.
Odin ran through the streets, people screamed as he went blundering into carts and booths. He even stuck his claws into the crowds as he ran by and was satisfied with nice organs for a snack on the move. He ate as he ran. The blood he knew left a more than large trail for the mammal to follow with. But that was what he wanted. Odin ate the rest of the torso of the person before he felt it all slide down his throat and felt the life essence in him. How wonderful. He could feel the darkside fester in him. Wei would get to Odin... but Odin would add Wei to the other souls now residing in his stomach. Odin quickly turned and backflipped onto a building and hid as Wei turned the corner down the street...::

Maia Tharrinn
Aug 12th, 2002, 03:22:17 PM
OOC: First off I have never heard of anyone less than a master using force lightning because only masters have that ability. Also I asked that my char was not attacked because of y rl probs with my puter it will be down this week. I would appreciate a little consideration. As for the force lightning that is called God moding when u are imless than a knight... Sorry for oocing this guys I have limited time on the puter I'm using. Once again please don't attack my char until I can come back... thanks :)

Dark Lord Dyzm
Aug 12th, 2002, 03:29:52 PM
OOC: Yep, only Masters, and Dark Side masters at that use Force Lighting. Lightsiders could use it, but it goes against the Jedi code. Most jedi use passive attacks, or aggressive Defense in the hope to protect the innocent. But an attack which can only Destroy, (like the Lighting) then most of the time it is classified as a "Dark Side" thing. Dyzm, is the longest lasting Sith Order Male Master, so I can use the Lighting, among other things.

**The battle swirls around Dyzm as he walks forward, eyes locked with Nemesis. A small toy, possibly belonging to a child is snapped to pieces under Dyzm's boot as he walks forward. Black coils of the force lighting continues to twist and turn over Dyzm's hand and arm. Ready to be used at a moments notice. He stops a yard away from the Assassin.**

"You call yourself professional? Allowing your anger to get the best of you, tsk tsk. I have been trained to allow that anger to power me, you... you allow your anger to cloud your judgement. Any half intellegent being would know better then to mess with me."

**Dyzm smirks and pulls one of his lightsaber's from his belt. With a snap-hiss, the sickly green blade springs to life.**

"I was always tought never to show mercy."

Gouyen Chee
Aug 12th, 2002, 04:46:21 PM
She laughed when the Jedi mentioned getting a drink. "Alcohol solves almost everybody's emotional problems," he had said, to which she replied, "I don't think so, Jedi. Alcohol has never solved anyone's problems -- it only makes them worse," and she spun away.

She noticed that he kept looking worriedly at the Jedi woman who lay dazed on the ground behind her. "Oh, so you have a mate," she sneered as he raised his shotgun, firing at her.

She danced away, but a few pellets hit her in the side. Compared to the gaping wounds in her right leg these were but pinpricks. Her saber spun around and sliced the barrel off the shotgun. She sent the other end of the blade slashing down, slicing a deep cut in his thigh.

"Let's see how you do now that we're a little more evenly matched," she jibed, stepping back for a moment. Then she rushed in, double-ended saber blades whirling.

Ki-Adi Kindo
Aug 12th, 2002, 05:39:06 PM
Sorry to everybody, but I am removing myself from this thread. Its for many reasons, and I will state them. I do not have much time on anymore, me and others have screwed up on our threads, and because its part of my plan for Kindo's character. I know this comes has an inconveinience to many, and I apologize for it. It has been an honor roleplaying with you all in this thread, even you Sith. I hope no hard feelings still linger in the midst.

The temporary Bacta shot was in its first stages of wearing off, has he begin to feel the draining effects of the poison. He managed to muster up what remaining energy he had left and made his way to his ship. He set the course for the Jedi Center, wear he could be put in a Bacta Tank. He set it on Auto-Pilot at full speed, has the ship hovered into the air and shot off into the distance.

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 12th, 2002, 08:36:01 PM
Wei followed the trail of blood. Wei knew of Odin's tricks. Odin was alot smarter than some would give him credit for. Wei had to be on his guard. As Wei emerged at the end of the trial he looked around, carefully scrutinizing everything for signs of where the beast had run off to. He was probably laying in wait somewhere.

"Just come out, and let's get this over with!"

Dea Potentia
Aug 12th, 2002, 08:58:36 PM
*frowns and blocks the attack* but we weren't gonna hurt anybody... this was just a training exercise... and I thought that it was the Sith who attack and the Jedi who defend... so why am I blocking YOUR attacks!!

Nemesis
Aug 12th, 2002, 09:12:09 PM
The mild hum of the energy weapon hovered just above the kneeling assassin. His eyes shifted to the broken toy the heartless Sith had crushed on his path to Nemesis.

A small trinket, worthless to anyone. Anyone that is, except the small child it once belonged to. The shattered play thing reminded the broken warrior what brought him to this place. He invisioned the baby with mother hiding their under the cart. Innocence lost forever.

Glaring once again into the Dark Lord's cruel eyes, he spoke.

"Do you honestly believe I kneel in submission to you, Devil. Perhaps it would seem that way...to an arrogant fool who is about to enter the next life."

An almost inaudible hiss marked the ejection of two small darts from Nemesis wrist cuffs. Their payload was a potent nerve toxin and their target was his foe's neck.

The tiny projectiles sunk into the soft skin on the Dark Sider's throat. In mere moments the poison's effect to hold, sending intense shooting pain though the body. Muscles locked into place, frozen in aggony. Every sense being blown beyond normal proportions to the extent that every light was blinding, every sound was deafening, and every touch was excruciating.

Thrusting his hand into a nearby pile of debris, Nemesis liberated a thin, meter long log. Purpose drove the killer to his feet yet again. Now wielding the piece of timber, he slammed the broad end into the Sith's belly.

Without hesitation he brought his make shift sword around a second time connecting at the point of Dyzm's chin. The wood broke into a mist of splinters and blood sending the Dark Sider to his back.

The Ranger stalked to the fallen Dark Lord and maliciously position his boot into the neck, driving down hard on the implanted darts.

"Power does not gurantee victory, fool."

Nemesis pushed the broken log, which had been reduced to only a foot, into a close fire setting the opposite end ablaze. He then raised the fiery implement high above his head directly over Dyzm's head. The flames licked at the assassin's knuckles.

"It's a shame you won't live to regret your mistake."

With this said Nemesis sent the weapon flying groundward with all of his remaining might.

Dea Potentia
Aug 13th, 2002, 12:39:54 AM
*anger flooded her... she hadn't wanted to fight... she had come along because her master was away and she needed training... she didn't want to hurt anybody... didn't want to see those of her new family hurt... a flaming timber hurtled toward Master Dryzm's head... her fury flowed and the force filled her... the peice of wood sailed toward her own assailant, stoping its foward motion suddenly within one inch (what would the proper measurement be?) of his skull before dropping to the ground... she turned of her lightsaber and looked up at him eyes moist* I don't want to hurt you...

Zeke
Aug 13th, 2002, 12:22:58 PM
"Like I wanna hurt you!" Zeke shot back. "Attacking in the defense of others! If I give you the first move, but you don't attack me and blow up some random stuff instead, what kind of defense am I?"

He saw her eyes flash; not anger, but tears. He backed down, and also turned off his saber.

"Think real hard about this situation. Your side is destroying this village. Your side is capturing the innocent and trying to kill those that would protect them. This goes against your will. You just said you wanted no one hurt..."

Odin Murk
Aug 13th, 2002, 02:49:11 PM
:: Odin had Wei to the ground in moments... He roared as he used what little force powers he could, the soul boost let his powers magnify to an extreme though. Window's broke and glass shards flew at Wei and Odin, both in it's deadly path. Large shards hit noth of them, several sticking out of Odin's back and many in Wei's arms. Not too much damage to either of them but Odin didn't care about pain anymore... It was the hunt. And the new soul in his stomach screamed for someone to accompany it before it was totally devoured to the darkside. Odin leapt back and hissed at Wei.::
Now or never mammal

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 13th, 2002, 03:25:02 PM
Wei stood up and removed the glass from his arms. Why was it that fighting Odin had to be uncharacteristacally devastating?

"Sure thing." Wei launched himself at Odin, starting with a left crescent kick, then a turning round kick with the right foot, ending with a flying turning swing kick.

Dea Potentia
Aug 13th, 2002, 08:29:24 PM
*wipes eyes and glares at him* I had no choice OK!! I had to run away from home with no discenible talents other then the force!! and had I sought harbor among the Jedi you would have sent me back home!! So maybe I don't want to harm anyone... maybe it hurts me that there are childern crying in confusion and fear at this very moment.... I HAD NO WHERE ELSE TO GO!!! *falls to ground sobbing*

Zeke
Aug 13th, 2002, 09:32:46 PM
Zeke picked her up off the ground.

"You don't know that," he said quietly. "When I arrived at the GJO, all I had to my name was a cardboard box. I was scruffy, and dirty, and my clothes were old and worn. When I approached their Recruitment Center, I was questioned by a Jedi Knight. I was nervous and a little scared. But everyone I met was very kind. They gave me a room, and I was taken in as a Padawan to that Knight you see Gouyen fighting. I have learned much in my month or so with the Order. I have made many friends. You seem like you could do with a few of those yourself..."

Zeke held her tight, trying his best to comfort her.

Nemesis
Aug 13th, 2002, 09:41:59 PM
His gaze transferred from the villian that lie at his feet, to the weeping apprentice that disarmed him. Had it not been for this young one's interference Nemesis would have surely slain her master.

The hunter's thoughts and eyes returned to the Dark Lord. Slowly he lifted the thick leather boot, easing the tention off the well placed darts. Kneeling beside the afflicted Sith, the assassin took hold of his enemy's colar, elevating the head until both were face to face.

"Now listen, I won't tell you this again."

The tone was mild, yet backed by a grave purpose.

"I tell you this so that you may live, for the moment. You no longer pose a threat to these people or to those that defend them. This is why.

You have been injected with a potent nerve toxin. Though non-lethal, it renders the victim stupefied and in a great deal of pain. The more you struggle, the greater that suffering will be."

Nemesis moved his hand gently across the metallic projectiles.

"These darts will administer increasing amounts of poison with every movement you make. Just in case your comtemplating removing them, I wouldn't advise it."

Pressing a small camouflaged switch on the right cuff, the darts began to emmit a tiny red beacon of light.

"Your companions are also equipped with a minute but effective explosive that will detonate the instant that the tips are removed from your skin which will, in turn, sever your evil head from your vile body.

Bacta is also out of the question. For when the toxin combines with the healing liquid in the blood stream the result is a volatile mixture that acts as an acid to your nervous system. If the combination doesn't kill you, it will leave you as little more than a mindless vegitable."

Rising once more to his feet, he continued.

"Don't worry. The effects of the venom are only temporary and will wear off in approximately three days. Also, the explosives are harmless after two days, or whenever I decide to deactivate them.

Which brings me to why I'm letting you live. Had your young campinion not disarmed me, I would have killed you where you lay. However, with this turn of events I have refocused on the true purpose of saving as many people that are left alive as I can.

But don't think for a moment I have or will ever forget the atrocities of this night. We will meet again, Dark Lord. And when you see this face again, know that death follows it. "

As he turned to leave Dyzm to further wither under the luquid's tourture, Nemesis halted. His eyes were fixed on the smoldering pile of ash that was once the hut meant to be his tomb.

"I am called Nemesis. A name that has never rung truer for you."

He then continued to the carcass of the devistated home.

Dea Potentia
Aug 14th, 2002, 12:12:52 AM
*sniffle* but that's just it... my mother's the queen of the largest territory of Desera... and I am her only heir... *sniff* she has two jedi councilors and they were the ones who informed the both of us that I was force sensitive... *sob* She must've guessed I would run to the Jedi! or the sith!*sniffle* I'm surprised she hasn't found me yet... *weaping, weaping.*

Zeke
Aug 14th, 2002, 07:10:06 AM
"What's her deal?" Zeke asked calmly. "Why should she hunt you down?"

Darth Uhlen
Aug 14th, 2002, 08:35:47 AM
Zeke never got a chance to hear any sort of answer from her. letting go of Dea he was sent face first into the dirt from a kick to his mid-back made by Uhlen, then Uhlen glared at Dea.

"what are you talking for? we kill the jeedai, not conversate with them!"

"now, kill him! or back down and i'll do it for you!"

Zeke
Aug 14th, 2002, 09:24:24 AM
Zeke stood and brushed the dirt from his clothes. When Uhlen hit him in the back, he'd dropped Dea. Now he offered her a hand to help her up, ignoring Uhlen's interruption and outburst.

Nemesis
Aug 14th, 2002, 10:15:33 AM
Nemesis stepped in front of the padawan and female apprentice. The Ranger could sense what was happening here, and if Zeke could turn her from the dark path she traveled then victory in this hellish battle would be that much closer.

His white eyes glared at Darh Uhlen. "I hear you enjoy pain, dark one. Then allow me to deliver it unto you, in abundance."

He brandished the twin metal blades, newly recovered from the ashes. His naked chest exposed many open wounds and several large welps. The Ranger had been badly injured in his dual with the Dark Lord and grew weaker with every minute.

However, this horrific disciple of evil was feeble compared to Nemesis' previous opponent. The fleeting strength that he still retained should be ample enough for defeating this one.

He planted his boots and brought both swords to bare. The left preceeding the right as the weapons steadied in front of the assassin, hanging motionless at shoulder level.

Dea Potentia
Aug 14th, 2002, 03:27:36 PM
*gets up without the offered aid, sniffling and steps inbetween Nemesis and Uhlen* please don't hurt him... enough have already suffered. *Turns to Uhlen* I am more a defender then a killer... I did what I could in sevice to my sith family... saving Lord Dryzm's head from being smashed and asking that your life be spared as well I request the oportunity to see this jedi again.... when we have both grown in the paths we have chosen... *bows head* I am returning to the ship now...

Cherice St_Hilare
Aug 14th, 2002, 03:47:46 PM
Traitor ...

These words echoed in Dea's head as Cherice glared daggers throughout the apprentice's body. How she could even have called herself a sith was beyond her. The Vampyre(s) still hadn't given her an answer, so Cherice took the liberty of watching the ongoings of her fellow Sith.

What she saw made anger flare inside of her entire being. And to think, she took the courtesy of being polite when they met. A low growl rumbled deep within her throat as she continued to stare at Dea, hatred burning in her eyes.

Odin Murk
Aug 14th, 2002, 04:16:49 PM
:: Odin felt the kick graze his burned shoulder. The graze was enough to knock him back though, it had more like clipped him. He got back up and flew at Wei. He had him by the leg in a moment and threw Wei behind him. He turned around and prepared for the next attack.::

Wraith Frostmourne
Aug 14th, 2002, 04:23:44 PM
Wraith approached the ongoing battle in the distance. He sensed an insurmountable amount of the force present here, several large ones. He recognized Odin out of the whole crowd and continued to where the reptile was battling. As he neared Odin, he realized several scary looking faces. He turned aside and analyzed the current situation. Things would go his way defintely. There had to be some way he could fit into this fiesta. Wraith would start by helping Odin in killing his opponent.

Dark Lord Dyzm
Aug 14th, 2002, 05:09:11 PM
**As he felt the darts enter his body, Dyzm had only a split second to act. He went quickly into a Trance, slowing his heart to 1/10th normal speed. This move, far from saving him gave him only a few more seconds. Diving deep into his sith knowledge, Dyzm finds the answer, burning. He could burn the toxin out, raise his own body heat through the force. It was a very dangerous act, with the slightest error, could be fatal. He could feel the toxin effecting his mind now, slowing his thinking. The Assasin above him started jabbering away, with his annoying voice, so full of himself...

Well, he had never faced me, THIS IS NOT OVER!

Anger, and the Dark Side of the Force flowed through him, his blood begain to flow faster, and his body begain to heat up. Using the force, Dyzm wrapped a cacoon of Sith Power around his mind, protecting it from the heat itself. Waves of Sweat begain to pour from Dyzm's body, taking the toxin with it.

Now for the darts...

Dyzm had heard the assasin's warning, but the man was a fool to trust that such a simple device could stop a Sith Master. Reaching through the force, Dyzm easily located the explosive switch. The man had touched it, leaving skin cells, which screamed like a banshee through the force. A small touch of the force turned both the Darts off. The darts then shot out of the Sith Master's Neck as he yanked them out with the force. Flinging them around and smashing them into a tree. The darts gone, the toxin gone, now all he had to worry about was his Nerves, still shot to hell from the toxin. Dyzm let the force flow through him again. His body begain to wake slowly. To slowly, examining himself, he notes how exhasted his body, his mind, was. He was running on empty when it came to the force.

NO! My enemy is still HERE! I must WAKE UP!!! I NEED MORE POWER!

Dyzm had only one choice...
Without Dignity, Dyzm forced his body to move, crawling, dragging himself with the last bits of the force to the forest edge, where he finally collapsed amongst the trees. All this had taken just 5 minutes after the dart attack.

The Life is the Force, it flows through all things...

Dyzm reaches out, and finds the life force of the tree besides him.

Time to Feed...

Zeke
Aug 14th, 2002, 08:00:18 PM
Zeke stopped Dea by putting a hand on her shoulder.

"Be warned, they will probably consider you an enemy. If ever you need help, come to Yog's Bar and Grill at the GJO. They will help you there."

Zeke released her and let her go back to her ship. He'd done all he could; the decision to turn or not rested on her shoulders. He felt a sudden icy prescence, not far off, in the direction Wei was fighting Odin.

"Him again...Odin's very own little stalker."

Zeke felt the Force boost his speed and he took off toward the battleground to intercept Wraith Frostmourne.

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 14th, 2002, 08:48:54 PM
Wei felt himself fly through the air as Odin threw him. Lucky for Wei, he managed to land on his feet...sort of. His footing was shaky as he landed, so he went down on one knee.

Wei shrugged. "Whatever works," he muttered under his breath. Wei launched himself high in the air, intending to use his height to stomp Odin's head into his shoulders.

Nemesis
Aug 14th, 2002, 09:47:40 PM
"So, what's it going to be?"

Nemesis never lowered his weapons. Though the girl's warning had been issued to her fellow apprentices, the assassin doubted her words carried much weight with this pack of jackals.

A shrill beep pierced his ears. Glancing only momentarily toward the bands of metal encompassing the wrists, an all new threat was realized. The Ranger's darts had been deactivated, and the wounded Dyzm was now on the move.

It was doubtless the Dark Lord would soon return and the warrior was in no condition to go a second round with him, accompanied by his increasing hoard of minions.

Fresh out of darts and with no aces up his sleeve, Nemesis had never intended to come to this place and be drafted into a war. The hunter's fate now rested in one last effort.

Punching a series of digits into a small keypad on his right hip, he made one final strive for victory. He then dropped his blades by their respectable side with each tip junting forward a bit, locked his heels firmly togethor, and took in what may be his finaly deep breath.

"What's it going to be?"

Darth Uhlen
Aug 14th, 2002, 10:58:31 PM
Uhlen glared hatred at Dea, a Sith who defends!? She was no sith she was one of them! he turned to the newest of the arrivals, the man looked beaten and bruised but deffinitely still a formidable opponent. Uhlen reached out to his weapons mind. projecting an image of where he wanted it to go and what he wanted it to do. the electrical amphistaf coiled and slithered from its sheath up his back along his arm and into his waiting hand. the creature/weapon solidified into its lethal blade tipped tail. he then coaxed the toxins in its organs to give off their deadly electrical waves. the weapon really looked for all the world like a lightsaber. Uhlen's eyes lit up with an animalistic desire when he heard the ranger tell him of pain.

"you warrior, are no Jeedai, but i can see you are powerful! i much desire to accept your invitation of pain! however there is a condition.......you must be willing to recieve it."

Dark Lord Dyzm
Aug 15th, 2002, 01:18:17 AM
**All around the Dark Lord, the trees begain to wither and die. Plant life shrivled and small animals let out squeaks of terror before the engulfing darkness took them. Life was being drained away, drained and fed to Dyzm. He could feel his own Force Powers growing and swelling once more. Diverting half the energy to healing, Dyzm knew it would only take a few more minutes before he would be again in top fighting condition.
A beeping at his waist diverts Dyzm's attention, reaching down, Dyzm unclips his comlink, and thumbs it on.**

Dyzm: "Speak"

Officer: "Sir, our comm man has picked up a tight beam transmission from the surface of the planet to some unidentified location. Transmission style resembles a master control and slave drive ship sir.

Dyzm: Excellent, Bring in the Star Destroyer Shadow Rose and the Interdictor Soul Binder, NOTHING leaves this system. Contact the Fleet, tell them to prepare to jump into system at a moments notice. When I do leave this planet, I expect nothing living remaining on the surface. Dyzm out."

**Laying back down, Dyzm doubles his force drain of the life surronding him. While waiting, the Sith let his mind explore the battle... A flash of emotion, a touch of thought, and Dyzm's eyes fly open.

Dea! Turning against her own kind! Impossible

The Realization of what was happening shocked Dyzm to the core.

NO! Not another one!

Searching through the Force, Dyzm looked for the one who corrupted her, who turned her against the Sith Family. Plucking the face of the man from Dea's mind, Dyzm easly puts a name to it.

Zeeekeee!

Rage begains to build inside of him at the thought of Zeke corrupting a Sith. Slowly staggering to his own legs. Dyzm looks up to the sky above him and screams. The Jedi are trying to take another! Visions flash through Dyzm's mind, visions of the past, they swirl faster and faster as Dyzm's Rage grows. Nearly blinded by the red which had creeped across his vision, Dyzm screams again, a scream of hate, anger, revenge and lost love. Black lighting explodes from his hands, traveling up his arms, engulfing the Sith in a withering mass of Power and Dark Side Energy. Flinging his hands upward, Dyzm unleashes the Force, and lighting blasts through the all ready dead trees upward, toward the Sky.**

Nemesis
Aug 15th, 2002, 09:18:05 AM
"Pain is a realitive term."

His eyes, still locked with anticipation on Uhlen, flashed with an ivory brilliance. His swords remained ever ready by his sides, awaiting any possible attack this contemptable being could muster.

"I am ready when you are, gruesome."

The assassin had little choice but to finish this one as swiftly as possible, for Dyzm drew ever closer. Strange, how the Ranger could almost feel the Sith Lord's aura, his inner being as it approached.

Images emerged and then dissipated in his mind, leaving as quickly as they had come. What was happening? Unfortunately, the situation at hand afforded the Ranger no opportunity to investigate his unusual feelings further. The end was too near.

Zeke
Aug 15th, 2002, 12:00:49 PM
The Force grew stronger within Zeke, boosting his speed to a new level. Looking back over his shoulder, he saw the dark lord's light show and could have sworn he'd heard his name. Logic processed in Zeke's mind: His Force control was crap. It got better as it became more necessary to save his life. He was well beyond his normal limits, therefore, he was in deep, deep, kimshi. He ignored it as best he could and strove for the battleground where Wei was confronting Odin, intent on preventing Wraith's interference.

Dark Lord Dyzm
Aug 15th, 2002, 04:25:34 PM
**The Sith Master walked from the forest, the black lighting still crawling across his body like a living creature from nightmare. The Rage had blinded Dyzm of all things but his current target, the one known as Zeke.**

Zeke
Aug 15th, 2002, 04:30:41 PM
Zeke's eyes widened as he felt a dark prescence. He turned over his shoulder to see Dyzm coming slowly, taking his time, rippling with dark energy. Dyzm was coming from him.

"Aw! NO WAY!" Zeke's Force abilities had hit their limit; he'd be at the battlefield in seconds. Hopefully Dyzm wouldn't get there 'til he was done with Wraith.

Wraith Frostmourne
Aug 15th, 2002, 04:43:06 PM
The conflict was growing more intense around Wraith. When nearing Odin, he sensed a force at an extreme speed coming for him. Was it Wei? No, Wei was fighting Odin. This person looked very similar. He had to be a Jedi. Wraith drew forth his sythe, analyzing this new threat.

Odin Murk
Aug 15th, 2002, 05:26:28 PM
:: Odin launched himself at Wei. This was fun but he heard the cry of Dyzm's rage in the air...Zeke. How tasty... the morsel of course! He would deal with Wei now, he had to stop Dyzm first, Zeke was his claimed soul, that one would be his to devour alone. The two combatants met in the air with claws and fists flying in a fury. As they came down Odin slipped his tail around and swung his body mass at Wei.::

ooc- Dyzm, check your pms

Dios Kane
Aug 15th, 2002, 05:48:35 PM
:: Dios met her charge with his own saber in hand. He flicked on the high frequency switch and as the two blades clashed, Dios' sword seemed to go straight through her blade. He brought it down on her shoulder, making a burn across it. To his luck of course, it was the wrong arm, but then he wanted a fight. He pulled back and blocked as the other end came in, double sabers had become annoying by now, too many people seemed to use those these days. Dios kneeled down and used the force to knock her knees out from behind her as he fakes a sweep kick. He comes up with his saber, she had to block or die. Dios didn't play games with Sith anymore.::

Zeke
Aug 15th, 2002, 06:53:57 PM
Dyzm hadn't reached him yet, that was good. Odin was occupied with Wei; he had no need to fear that one either. Leaving Wraith...Zeke ignited his gold saber and blue saber and struck at Wraith with 2 slashes, creating an X of gold and blue.

Gouyen Chee
Aug 15th, 2002, 07:00:42 PM
Gouyen grimmaced as the Jedi's blade mysteriously sliced through her own and grazed her shoulder. Right leg, left shoulder -- damn, I'm in great shape, she thought sarcastically to herself. But this guy -- I've slashed him badly enough to make him limp yet he keeps coming on as if nothing had happened.

A faked sweep kick and a blast of the Force had her back on her butt again, and again she assumed the scorpion stance as the Jedi's lightsaber came up, easily blocking it. Her blades whirled and she slashed across his lower abdomen. Gathering the Force in to her, she pushed the Jedi with a mighty blast and sent him flying back some thirty feet. She heard a satisfying crack! as his head hit a rock, knocking him senseless.

Not pausing to gloat, she limped back to her ship, which swallowed her like some eldrich monster. There, she would hole up and lick her wounds and watch the battle progress, rendering what aid might seem necessary.

Wraith Frostmourne
Aug 15th, 2002, 07:31:40 PM
Wraith jumped back several feet, throwing his cape up in Zeke's face. Zeke's two sabers clashed against the cape then revirbirated off, for Wraith's cape was threaded with Cortis Ore. While Zeke was caught off guard, Wraith came in with his scythe to Zeke's head as the black cape fell back in place.

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 15th, 2002, 07:36:54 PM
Wei felt the huge lizard hit him. Air rushed from Wei's lungs, but Wei had no time to regain his breath. Wei let the force be his guide, and found the strength to deliver a powerful hammerblow to Odin's back.

Dea Potentia
Aug 15th, 2002, 10:04:43 PM
(OOC: *sniffle* why is everybody picking on me!!!)

traitor *looks up trying to find the source of the accusation and meets Cherices hate filled glare... gasps as realization comes that they see her friendliness toward the jedi boy as her going over to the side of the jedi. starts crying harder then she has yet today and looks fiercely back at cherice... whispers*
I would never betray my sith family! my ability to kill or even injure might not exist yet but I'n trying and you have no right to believe me unloyal... true I came to the sith because of nowhere else to go and true I am having difficulties adjusting to the sithly ways but you are my family and I am willing to accept the challenge...
*notices Dryzm through tear filled eyes and smiles slightly at the sight of him up... then notices the object of his anger...*
The Boy!!
*cover's face with hands... she was the only reason that Dryzm would look upon the young jedi with such hatred... apparently Cherice wasn't the only one who thought her a traitor... she didn't want the boy to die... he had been so kind to her after he had figured out that she wasn't intent on wreaking havoc... but there was nothng she could do... if she went to his defence that would only prove to them that she had left them for the jedi... sniffles and uncovers face... visage grim*
so this will be the first test of my devotion to the sith... watching the boy die...
*goodness how she regreted ever talking to him*

Dark Lord Dyzm
Aug 15th, 2002, 11:06:08 PM
**With Zeke's back turned, and being blinded by Wraiths cape, Dyzm acted, a force leap brings him within a few yards of his target. Raising his hand, Dyzm unleashes the lighting. Again, black bolts of dark side energy soar outward, slamming into Zeke and sending him to the ground. Wraith's Scythe whistles overhead in a clear miss. Stopping the attack, Dyzm reaches out through the force and yanks the lightsabers away from the Jedi. With a full blast of force, the 2 sabers continue flying off, into the dense forest, Dyzm himself would have trouble calling items from that range back. Raising his eyes and bringing them to bare upon Wraith, he speaks.**

"The Jedi is all your now, maim him, hurt him. But leave him enough alive so Odin can taste the blood pumping through his veins. I would continue with this fool myself, but its a overkill for me."

**Dyzm then turns and searches for Nemesis, he had a score to settle with him**

Jehova Eaven
Aug 16th, 2002, 01:34:55 AM
A wide eyed, white haired, young boy merrily skipped through the destruction and chaos. He skipped past the the Jedi, the Sith, the troopers, the townsfolk. All the while giggling, like he had not a care in the world. Jehova Eaven sat by a tree near his apprentices personal ship, eating an apple. A look of content was on his face as the white haired child stopped right in front of him and smiled.

"Hello, want to play with me?" the boy asked.

As Jehova looked up he noticed the boy in front of him, he wondered.

"You're not supposed to be here."

The boy looked up and back towards the town.

"Sorry, I can't play now. Mom is calling me..."

Almost as he mysteriously appeared, the boy was gone. Shaken a bit, Jehova set down the apple and started walking into the town looking for his apprentice.

Maia Tharrinn
Aug 16th, 2002, 04:26:19 AM
Maia stood up shaking from the effects of the force lightning. She cleared her mind with some effort and blocked the pain. Her legs still unsteady she made her way over to Zeke grimacing at the fighting that was going on. "So much destruction." She shook her head sadly. Maia once again ignited her saber and readied herself for battle.

OOC: Sorry for the delay everyone. Just got my puter back :) I'll wait for an attack so I don't mess any RP up:)

Nemesis
Aug 16th, 2002, 07:22:18 AM
Again piercing visions ripped through the assassin's mind. Dyzm was returning from the hunt, successful and more enraged than ever before. What were these haunting images?

Time was now a full fledged ally to the Sith. Realizing the impending perile, Nemesis heaved his right blade toward the deformed apprentice. His weapon struck home, piercing the lower end of Uhlen's staff and pinning it to the ground.

Switching his left sword to a reverse grip, the Ranger reduced his stance height by a fraction and charged the Dark Sider. The metal edge cut deep into Uhlen's abdomen, forming a nearly fatal laceration adjoining his hips. With this damage done, the hunter side stepped narrowly missing the Sith's arm and emerging to his rear.

The warrior exchanged hands, now utilizing his right arm while retaining the backward hold, brought the blade down on Uhlen's ankles, crippling the apprentice further. His heels left with terrible gashes, the Dark Sider collapsed; plummiting face first.

Nemesis slipped beside the wounded foe and reclaimed his second sword which still stood in the cool soil.

He turned a mindful eye to Uhlen. "Even with the absence of pain, those injuries will kill you soon Dark One."

The Ranger transferred his attention to the inky black forest surrounding the flame torn village.

"I would have enjoyed playing with you," he spoke with a distinctly sarcastic air, "but at the moment I have more pressing concerns."

His weapons angled, pointing into the dense shadow of trees. Every muscle contracted to the literal breaking piont as he waited for the Dark Lord's soon return.

Dark Lord Dyzm
Aug 16th, 2002, 10:59:02 AM
**The attack then came to Nemesis... Not from the front, but from behind. A log smashed into the back of the Ranger's head, sending him tumbling forward dazed. Stones, small boulders, farm equipment, it all flew up and started spinning around Nemesis, creating a malestorm where the Ranger was the eye. The outside world became a blur as the objects circled faster and faster. Dyzm, was unseen, and masked with the force.**

OOC: No more multi-attacking threads please. Now its like chess, I make a move, you make a move to counter and/or attack in the same move.

Nemesis
Aug 16th, 2002, 12:59:59 PM
OOC:Sure thing. One move it is.

Nemesis rose from the ground to find himself encircled by all manner of objects. The vortex began to increase its speed steadily. The blow he had recieved tore his mask and hot crimson blood ran down his neck to his spine.

The Dark Lord now had two means of ridding himself of the assassin. He could colapse the whirlwind in on the seemingly helpless man, or launch the various fragments toward the Ranger and wait until he was impaled. Nemesis had to escape from his entrapment before anything else could be achieved.

Studying the walls of the tornado closely, he spotted one useful item. It was a rock, approximately four feet wide and two feet thick. The warrior followed each movement the stone made in its path throughout the cycle. Just before the miniature boulder made another pass, the hunter lept directly in its course, landing atop the air borne slab.

Without a moment to spare he jammed the left blade into the small platform and held fast to the hilt. The hurricane force winds were terrible, nearly knocking the man back to the center. It was painfully obvious he would not be able to dwell here for long, either. And yet just propelling himself from the stone would have little effect, for the Sith was surely awaiting his exit.

The seasoned hunter shut his eyes and meditated. Though Dyzm could not be seen, he was not incapable of being heard. Without warning it came, a minor exhale eminating from the left. Nemesis vaulted into the spinning barricade, wrenching the blade from its resting place.

He soared back to the open village, and there the Sith Master stood. The assassin brought both swords to the forefront, maintaining a tremendous velocity, fell toward Dyzm with a dual slashing maneuver.

Zeke
Aug 16th, 2002, 02:03:16 PM
OOC: Wait a sec, Dyzm, MAIM me? You can't do that unless I say you can! If Zeke loses any limbs or his life in anyone else's post, there will be dire consequences. Zeke is NOT to be maimed or killed, got it? Good. And I thought weaponry destruction followed the same rules as killing/maiming? If so, please edit. I likes my lightsabers.

IC: Zeke grinned at Dyzm, his same ol' happy grin, but weaker.

"I'm happy for you man," he said as Dyzm turned on Nemesis. "Happy that you're so good at beating up padawans..."

He rose shakily to his feet and put his hands up in a defensive stance.

"Ok, you stupid lizard's lapdog, make a move!"

Wraith Frostmourne
Aug 16th, 2002, 02:09:25 PM
Wraith ran at Zeke, his scythe spinning malevolently by his side. He began a series of strikes in all directions, throwing his seraded cape into the mix also. Wraith became an unstoppable whirlwind.

Zeke
Aug 16th, 2002, 02:30:28 PM
Zeke watched with slight amusement.

Oh, cool. Well, not really, I seen this move a million times before, but still..."

Zeke coiled his legs, feeling the Force boost him. Not as much as when Dyzm had been after him, but enough to do the trick. He sailed clear over Wraith's attack and landed neatly on his feet.

OOC: Seraded? Or do you mean serrated, like a saw blade? Need to know if your cape hurts like your scythe.

Cherice St_Hilare
Aug 16th, 2002, 05:26:46 PM
As Jehova headed further into town, he began to hear screaming and the clashes of lightsabers. Fathers tried to divert attention from their wives and children as they dashed for safety. Admist all this, the words of Sith and Jedi rose above the rest of the noise.

The Vampyres hadn't spoken for a long time, and Cherice began to get frustrated. Some would say that she had the attention span of an 8 year old .. She began to trudge away from the two, looking for a new type of 'sport'.

"Little girl, can you show me to your mother ?"

The child skittered away from the Succubi and she frowned. That's when the voice of Dea reached her sensitive ears. Instantly she looked at the other Disciple, remaining still. After the girl was done with her little speech, Cherice turned her back.

"I suggest you learn your place, before you land up like Sasha," she sent in Dea's mind.

With that, she began to walk away when she felt something strange .. Like the presence of someone she knew. Looking about her, she saw no one else except her fellow Sith members. She shrugged it off and continued to walk about.

Salemn Lysce
Aug 16th, 2002, 05:45:01 PM
The cries of pain and loss struck down at the very bottom of the girl's heart. The corpses of many littered the ground like they were tossed about carelessly. The sight nearly sickened Salemn as she continued to walk into the town.

More dead bodies.

She turned and peered into the distance, hearing a commotion. It seemed to be a battle of some sort. Breaking out into a run, she used the Force to help accelerate her speed so she would arrive faster. Arriving upon the scene, she saw her fellow Jedi fighting the invasive Sith. Her eyes narrowed slightly as she saw one of her friends, Zeke, getting attacked. He looked like he was in a bad position and needed help.

Unclipping her lightsabre, she ignited Truth and a white beam emitted forth. Well, she had about enough of this. Rushing forward, she concentrated and sent out a powerful Force blast in Wraith's direction. It stopped the "whirlwind", and then she swung her lightsabre towards his chest.

Ki-Adi Kindo
Aug 16th, 2002, 05:48:55 PM
Everyone turned to see two men step into the continuing melee, armed and ready for battle. It was very easy to make out who they were. Ki Adi Kindo and his personal aid Quinton Dalgar. Kindo had returned healthy and in all new armor. By his side was Quinton, the Warrior sent to fight against anyone who fought Kindo. The two looked around at the ongoing battle, waiting for an oppurtunity to present itself where they would be needed. Kindo withdrew his new sword, the blade gleaming and shining in the scarse light. He waited for attack, for he knew the Sith would make the first move.

OOC- I am re- removing myself from this thread. If you are looking for more fun, here it is. If you are upset with my return, get over it.

Dark Lord Dyzm
Aug 16th, 2002, 05:52:28 PM
**The blades slash deep into Dyzm, blood spills out in rivers, turning the ground red as the life blood was rapidly pumped out. Nemesis stood, watching as his victiam gasped once, twice more, despertly seeking life before falling silent. Finally Slain by the Ranger, the blood continued to drain. Yet, the malestorm continued. Within Nemesis's head a long cruel laugh started.**

"Foolish Ranger, did you think I was that stupid NOT to mask everything? Sight, sound, and smell?"

**The Laughing continued as the illusion melted before Nemesis's eyes. The image of Dyzm faded away to show a man in simple farmers clothes. A innocent villiager trying to protect his family. The malestorm rushed forward toward Nemesis with increased speed.**

Dios Kane
Aug 16th, 2002, 06:24:45 PM
:: Dios didn't have time to follow the sith wuss to her ship as he got up. What a kick she had, she'd probably be a great drinker somewhere in the middle of that but he wouldn't bother now. He had what felt like a major hangover and it was making bright colors appear before his eyes. He turned his head and then a sudden acuteness kicked in... on the hill... they waited... vamps... two, well maybe one close enough... Dios snapped his eyes open and headed for the hill.::

Odin Murk
Aug 16th, 2002, 06:32:00 PM
:: Odin slumped to the ground when the force of the hit knocked him to the ground. He rolled to the side to avoid any further damage. He twisted his body around and kicked out with his legs, he flipped up and clashed with his claws. Odin wanted to finsih this one as fast as he could. Forget the game, it was becoming boring, using what little of the soul he still had left inside, he roared and force pushed Wei straight down into the ground, it was like dropping a ton of bricks on him.::

Jehova Eaven
Aug 16th, 2002, 06:59:41 PM
There were still a few townsfolk running about. Dyzm was not doing his job correctly, this was supposed to be a quick raid. Take all the civilians in alive, burn the buildings, remove any resistance. Now he appeared to be having more fun than he should have with the appearance of the light-siders. At least ten civilians had died and the apprentices were going mad.

"Bring in the townspeople alive and get out of here!" He cried out, using the mystical energies to reach out to the commanding stormtrooper. At least the highest ranking one that was still alive, far too many resources were being wasted here. Now he had lost track of Cherice in the chaos, no discipline in these apprentices. They would have to be retrained.

"You there!" Jehova bellowed to the nearest apprentice, he believed her name was Dea. "Find the other apprentices not engaged in battle and come here."

He was in the middle of town now, waiting for Dyzm to take care of that nuisance. Jehova didn't try to give orders to him, he was still of higher rank.

Valirion Thorn
Aug 16th, 2002, 07:03:26 PM
:: Valirion bowed his head slightly to Alana as the sith walked away. He didn't want to bother her but waiting wasn't his game.::

Mistress... I will return.

:: Valirion slowly walked down the hill... he wanted to become a vampire so bad... how well it would taste to be able to actually drink all of the pathetic human's blod! He walked down the hill slowly, through the village and could only laugh at all the strewn about bodys and all the blood! How wonderful! His armor twitched and then he came across some people fighting, one with a scythe and skin like ice and another human, one seeming to teem with life and energy. How boring, neither were really hurt or bleeding, he turned as he walked on. He was suddenly in front of a woman. A jedi by the looks, saber drawn and wanting to help someone in need, how noble... Val drew his sword up and stood in the woman's way, a small child near him. He stretched his hand and in that moment his armor went berserk. He the hand became a claw and the child's head was crushed. Valirion's sword stretched out and plunged into the child, he almost laughed, he would have if he had meant to do this, the armor liked it too much, the vulnerabilty of it... but Thorn was sure she liked the show. He slung his sword and let the blood whip off onto the ground and some landed on her boot.::

Excuse me, I might lick that off your boot if you stand still long enough madam...

:: Valirion approached ready, maybe she'd be dumb enough for him to just walk up and plunge the sword through her, the jedi knight surely had to be smarter though, pity, blood and leather went so well together...::

Wraith Frostmourne
Aug 16th, 2002, 08:08:42 PM
ooc- yes, like my scythe

Wraith clearly missed Zeke as he saw the Jedi launch over his head. As he came around for another attack, he was blown back several feet as a force push hit him from behind, knocking himself several feet to the right of Zeke. Wraith's head came up to see a newcomers lightsabre coming towards him. He just in time blocked the slash with his scythe, then came down to strike at this new foes lower half, while the butt of his scythe went up towards Zeke's face.

Cherice St_Hilare
Aug 16th, 2002, 08:10:13 PM
As she continued to survey the grounds for more possible means of food, she heard a loud and clear voice, distant from the others. Immediately she stopped and looked behind her again, this time seeing a figure that looked familiar. She began to walk towards him and noticed Dea, one of the apprentices who apparantly had a "soft heart". Nodding curtly towards her, Cherice looked at the face of the man and saw Jehova.

A small smile flickered across her face before it was replaced by a blank expression. She bowed out of respect then crossed her arms.

"Something has summoned you here, M'Lord ?"

Salemn Lysce
Aug 16th, 2002, 08:20:41 PM
As Wraith prepared to slice her midsection, she easily parried his blow with her lightsabre then brought her right heel up towards his chin.

Zeke
Aug 16th, 2002, 08:22:48 PM
Zeke saw Salemn arrive and join his fight.

"Thanks, girlfriend! I could use the help!"

Zeke stood a good chance against Wraith, but less so without his weapons. Salemn would even the odds dramatically.

Nemesis
Aug 16th, 2002, 10:14:30 PM
Nemesis loosed both blades as he dove to catch the wounded farmer. Blood soaked the warrior's hands while he aided the desperate man.

"Help...me." the father's words, muttered between long, gasping breaths.

The assassin removed a small vaccine of bacta from his metallic utility belt. He had intended the medicine to be a self-administered fail-safe at the time the hunter's body might be pushed beyond its limit. However, it served a far greater purpose for the innocent.

His breathing slowed, the bacta was taking effect. Then a sudden vibration and a bright blue beacon appeared on Nemesis' side buckle. A comlink levitated from the belt and to his face. A mechanical voice broke through the night air.

TX: "Master, I recieved your orders and have taken aboard as many refugees from the village as the ship would allow. Last count we had 22 in all."

The dark clad Ranger spotted the family of his misconceived target. A terrified woman clutched her young daughter.

Nemesis: "Prepare to take aboard three more."

TX: "But Master, we are already filled to capacity."

Nemesis: "I built the ship, TX, I know its limits. If you don't take them on, the father will die and his family will soon follow. Now do as I say."

TX: "Yes,...Master."

A pale yellow light covered the man, along with his wife and child. The three lifted from the ground, skyward to the hovering Imperial Gunboat. The vessel had been drastically modified by its owner, which he had entilted her: Raven.

TX: "The three are now aboard, Master. Preparing to bring you up as well."

Nemesis: "No. I have unfinished business with a certain Sith Lord."

He bent down, and retrieved his dual blades.

TX: "Master, the situation has changed. Long rang scanners have picked up incoming Star Destroyer class ships. There's no way I can get past them. Only you posses the skills to avoid detection."

Nemesis: "I'm ending Dyzm's miserable life before I leave this rock."

TX:"But the villagers will die if you don't pilot the Raven!"

Thoughts of countless bodies flooded his mind. How could he let more guiltless blood be shed? But he couldn't allow the Dark Lord to go unpunished!

TX:"Master, there will always be a next time. But for now you have to get up here. Those Star Destroyers are closing fast."

Another time. Another....time. Nemesis stepped into the radiant beam and was steadily lifted to his waiting craft.

Nemesis: "This is far from over, Dyzm! I swear it."

The ebony figure vanished. Wind picked up, as the engines hummed. In the blink of an eye, the Raven was gone, to a destination only its pilot knew.

Dark Lord Dyzm
Aug 17th, 2002, 12:42:37 AM
OOC: Ok, yeah, I'll let that slip that the man is dead. And I know Fleet warfare has been banned, but for future reference, using Star Ships in a secondary matter is allowed (i.e. RP's), and seeing that a Interdictor cruiser is up there... Well, I'll let that slip also. And bacta does not work that way. I suggest you read up on Star Wars, before you try to RP in a Star Wars Universe. B.S. only goes so far

IC:
**Stepping from the shadow's and letting the force cloak drop, Dyzm watches the ship take off and escape. Only then did Dyzm feel how worn out and tired he was. Slumping to one knee, Dyzm breathes a few deep lung-fulls of air before staggering to his feet. Looking around, Dyzm catches Jehova's eye.**

"You are in command now, save the mission, if you have to, raid the neighboring town. We need 200 adults to meet quota. Forget style and elegance. As soon as we are finished, I'll have the Shadow Rose incinerate the land."

Darth Uhlen
Aug 17th, 2002, 02:08:39 AM
OOC: i would like to point out that Uhlen is Yuuhzan Vong and if nemesis has read the books and knows his stuff. he'd realize since lightsabers have a hard time cutting thier armor i dont think blades would do much more than act as a giant club. therefore Uhlen is not crippled and i would like it a great deal if people would stop acting as if he had no defences whatsoever. this is major B.S and really if i didnt see the word lightsaber i would think it would have nothing to do with Star Wars whatsoever!

IC:
Uhlen sat up smiling as he saw master Dyzm in all his dark glory using the force to pick up numerous heavy objects in the malestrom as if they were no more than mere trinkets. Uhlen's vonduun crab armoring had healed itself. the cuts werent really all as bad as they had looked. most of it was the blood and plasma from his living armor. he had a pretty nice sized scrape on his abdomen and his ankles felt like they were broken but other than that he was ready for some more action. Uhlne stared around and saw the Jedi who had previously knocked him out and run off. Uhlen's hatred rose and he called his staff to his hand. he yelled out a challenge to the Jedi.

"Das Uhlen Vong Praet!"

"Fight me Jeedai! and this time finish what you started!"

OOC: hey Kindo no hard feelings man alright!? lets just RP and have some fun. but give Uhlen a chance to defend himself and ill do the same for you!:)

Alana Stormcloud
Aug 17th, 2002, 03:54:31 AM
Alana had paid no attention to what was going on around her when she had been chanting. She could feel a familiar presence here, one she longed to kill. "Dios..." Her thoughts whispered.

She had no intention of killing him in the middle of a battle. She wanted to savor his pain alone in the darkness where he had no one to comfort him.

Alana turned her eyes to her apprentice Thorn. She knew he was more than capable of taking care of himself. Alana balled up her fist lightning crackled around it and she smiled. She was getting hungry...

Wraith Frostmourne
Aug 17th, 2002, 07:54:09 AM
Wraith caught the midhandle of his scythe underneath the heel of Salemn's foot. Using the force he gave a strong upward thrust, flipping the young Jedi to the ground. As she fell, so did Wraith's scythe. Wraith needed to do some damage to this foe, for if he dealt long with her, then Zeke would come in. He could definetly not be double-teamed right now.

Ki-Adi Kindo
Aug 17th, 2002, 10:01:08 AM
OOC- You got it pal. :)

Kindo's attention turned to Uhlen, a Sith he had fought earlier before poison coursed through his body leaving him with one option, leaving. He had returned though, but this time he had many new things. New armor, new sword, new help, but the same goal in mind, to wipe out the Sith from this town. Kindo turned to Quinton, who had his bow out and ready.

" Go take care of some troopers. I'll go after Uhlen. "

With that said, Quinton departed and Kindo set out for Uhlen who was not far away. Kindo approched the evil one, for the Sith had been waiting for him it seemed. He withdrew his bright sword.

SHIIING!

The sword made the loud sound has it was taken from it's sheath to Kindo's hand. This Sith was good, and their were no doubts, but Kindo was likewise the same. This would not be a short duel. Kindo jumped into the air with the aid of the Force and landed a few feet away from the enemy and charged with an overhead swing.

Darth Uhlen
Aug 17th, 2002, 11:55:28 AM
Uhlen smiled in anticipation! he would not undrestimate this Jeedai again. he let his staff stay in its solid blade form and blocked the overhead swing kicking out with his booted foot towards Kindo's middle.

Ki-Adi Kindo
Aug 17th, 2002, 11:59:59 AM
Kindo hunched over from the kick to the stomach, then returned with a swipe across Uhlen's face. He then swung quickly for the Sith's side with his sword.

Darth Uhlen
Aug 17th, 2002, 12:16:30 PM
Uhlen felt the impact of Kindo's fist ti his face.....felt somethin crack! he had just a split second of time aided by his anger and tolerance of pain to react to the next attack. he blocked Kindo's blade with his amphistaf resulting in a earsplitting.....

CHING!!!

....as the two weapons met. Uhlen dropped to one knee while swinging in a wide looping kick to Kindos legs sending the warrior on his back. Uhlen got up and swung straight down with the atomic edge of his satff.....trying to cleave Kindo in two equal halves!

Ki-Adi Kindo
Aug 17th, 2002, 12:35:42 PM
Kindo's sword clashed with Uhlen's staff, both making another loud noise has they met. Kindo then through the Sith on his back with a Force push, not soon before he flipped back up on his feet again. He then flew at Uhlen with a powerful overhead swing.

Darth Uhlen
Aug 17th, 2002, 12:45:52 PM
[I]Uhlen slammed into the ground, stunned for a moment. he quickly regained his focus and blocked the attack from above by Kindo. he then rolled away from his attacker and still on the ground shot his now liquidated amphistaff/snake owards Kindo's sholuder. Uhlen specificly ordered his w4eapon not to inject poison this fight, just to bit deep with its fangs. the four needle sharp almost blade like teeth struck Kindo's upper shoulder piercing armor and flesh. Uhlen ripped the snake back before Kindo could get hold of it again like he did in thier previous battle. the fange released leaving four holes seepin blood through Kindo's armor.Uhlen felt the side of his face where Kindo had struck him. it was puffy and swollen. making his already mutilated face look even more grotesque.

OOC: hey g2g now but will try and post back in a few hours. were havin a parety here and i gotta help get the house cleaned up! :) see ya later dude!

Vampyre Dalamar
Aug 17th, 2002, 01:00:55 PM
Dalamar walked into the midst of all the carnage. Following the one that he loved, If you can say that vampyre's can love. Dalamar was there for Alana to watch her move and maybe to feed himself. For now the Lord of the Shrine was content to watch the proceding of this pititful outing.

Jehova Eaven
Aug 17th, 2002, 02:00:02 PM
((OOC: Remove all of your OOC posts now, please.))

Finally the battle was over, the bounty hunter or whatever he was had left Dyzm drained and fled aboard his ship with a rather large group of civilians. No matter, the fleet above would pick them up and drag them off to work in the spice mines. Like all the countless others, they had little chance in space. A pity, it was an interesting fight.

"At once, I'll take care of the rest." he spoke through his mind to the Sith Master. He then turned to face his apprentice with a stern look on his face.

"Are you killing the non-combatants?" his voice echoed in her mind. "Don't you know how to follow orders." his gaze pierced through her, seeing all. "Nevermind, find the apprentices. This town is dry, we move to the next one."

He raised his hand to signal for her to go, then placed a finger to his ear and spoke. "Yes, send the bombers. I'll give you the coordinates once I am sure all of our people are out. Until then send the transports to 32.06N x 35.04W." He was obviously speaking to the command ship.

Clay Dennatta
Aug 17th, 2002, 02:14:41 PM
OOC: Nemesis.........SHUT UP.......Thats all i have to say

IC: While on the planet Yavin IV, Clay could feel the battle between the light and dark. He knew his fellow Jedi were in trouble. The darkside felt too powerful. Dropping everything he was doing he quickly made his way to his quarters where he threw off his brown Jedi robes, and got into his "battle" suit. His "battle" suit consisted of black pants and a black tanktop, a white utlility belt, brown shoes and his tan cape with armour on the shoulders. Grabbing his two lightsabers and his war sword and katana he left for his Ship the Sun-Rider and took off for the source of the great battle.

After travling in hyperspace for a few hours he arrived at the planet and set down not far from the battle in the trees. After hiking a little bit through the trees he emerged in a village where he saw many Jedi and many Sith battleing it out. He just waited to see who would challange him since he saw no one was in dire need as of yet.

Zeke
Aug 17th, 2002, 02:58:54 PM
Zeke saw Wraith trip Salemn and decided to return the favor. With a fast kick he swept Wraith's legs, then stepped on him as he helped Salemn up.

"You lead off," he said to her, "I'll be following right behind you."

Ki-Adi Kindo
Aug 17th, 2002, 07:17:47 PM
Kindo felt the poison course through his arm, the sheer pain aching with every breath he took. Remembering what his Master taught him, he placed his hand over the womb and allowed the Force to flow through his body, removing the poison. He then use the aid of the Force to send a nearby glass straight into the back of Uhlen's head, crashing into pieces.

Darth Uhlen
Aug 17th, 2002, 10:52:01 PM
OOC: hey kindo there was no poison injected into your arm(re-read my last post). it doesn't really matter but if you dont want poison coursing through your viens then edit your post if not i can live with it. :)

IC: Uhlen felt the glass shatter against his bony skull and he stumled forwards. he didnt get up for a few moments.....then he stirred raisin his body on shaky legs. the glass shards had cut gashes into the back of his head......more scars for offerings to the gods! he had tiny rivulets of blackish red blood dripping down his face as he stared at Kindo for a long moment niether of the two were moving. they both waited for the other to attack. Uhlen reached out with his anger his sphere of hatred and evil malice. he found the glass shards from the cup feeling thier own unique non-living bubble in the force and he centered his desire to kill on kindo. he let go of his hatred and let it flow from him into the shards....picking them up and hurling them at the jedi. they flew at kindo as if possessed with a living desire to come to him.....as if they were alive.

Dios Kane
Aug 17th, 2002, 10:56:27 PM
:: Dios was at the hill in moments, he had his hand to the back of his head. It was still bleeding from the knock around that sith had given him but he'd worry later, it was the vamp he cared about now and there she was, on the hill. Alana Stormcloud, and a bonus, Dalamar right behind her, two bats with one stone, how nice. He slowly approached the two.::
A little late for a stroll in the park don't you think?

Salemn Lysce
Aug 17th, 2002, 11:20:32 PM
As Wraith successfully tripped her, she trapped the scythe inbetween her ankles so it wouldn't cause any damage. Grasping the handle, she let Zeke help her to her feet. After the boy stepped off of Wraith, she quirked an eyebrow.

< Lose something ? >

The mute Jedi spoke through the Force as she spun the man's scythe skillfully in her right hand and then took on a defensive stance, crossing both her lightsabre and the scythe so they formed a giant X. With a grim look, Salemn then sent the scythe towards his feet while her lightsabre went towards his neck.

< Zeke, now's your chance. Get his back ! >

Cherice St_Hilare
Aug 17th, 2002, 11:56:17 PM
She bit her lower lip softly as Jehova scolded her, feeling slightly ashamed. It was only a few civilians, nothing to worry about ...

Sighing slightly, Cherice began to trudge away towards her ship after he dismissed her.

"Everyone, return to your ships and and await further orders!" she barked out through the Force.

Odin Murk
Aug 18th, 2002, 12:03:02 AM
:: Odin pushed Wei to the side as he heard the new orders spoken... He snorted and coughed up blood in irritation. He wanted to finish this and eat Zeke now also but it seemed he would not be able to do so. He turned his back to Wei and slowly stalked to the nearest shuttle, he picked up a corpse ridden with bullet holes, it was still fresh. He entered the shuttle with some sith soldiers aboard and growled at them until they moved far enough away. He ate his snack before silently sitting and awaiting his new orders.::

Zeke
Aug 18th, 2002, 01:10:07 AM
Zeke raised his foot, focused the force, and brought it heavily into Wraith's back. He raised it for another power strike when Odin stalked into the ship.

"They're leaving...Looks like we won."

Zeke stood back from Wraith.

"This is done. Your side has lost."

Despite this win, Zeke felt uneasy...like something was going on...

Lance Kindo
Aug 18th, 2002, 01:10:18 AM
Dalgar stood with his arrow locked and aimed on any Sith Troopers that would decide to make a make an attempt to attack. The Warrior's grip on the perched arrow tightened has out of nowhere many of the troopers began to recruit back to their ship. Quinton took a direct shot at one of the trooper's neck, bringing him down to his knees. He reached out for another arrow, aligned it with the bow, and shot at another soldier. The arrow slice through the open air and pierced a trooper in the chest, a precise hit. The few remaining troopers boarded the ship, leaving the bodies behind. Dalgar let down his weapon to turn his attention to the other ongoing duels.

Jehova Eaven
Aug 18th, 2002, 02:04:19 AM
The arrows flew through the air into the troops, a few foolish Jedi kept at it. They were testing the group's anger and Jehova was starting to lose his patience. A look of stern judgement and focus appeared on his face as he focused on the lone fool in the woods. Suddenly, nature's fury was releashed in that area. A few of the larger trees started to explode, one after the other. Boom! a tree expanded slightly and then quickly compressed until a sudden explosion of wooden shrapnel shot all over the place.

"I suggest you not shoot anymore arrows at our troops... boy." he muttered under his breath, but with the aid of the Force was carried to the former wooded area. That move had drained him. He had not used that technique in a long time, in fact not since the early days of his training. He removed the hood of the dark cloak and walked off into the transport where the apprentices were supposed to meet, satisfied with himself.

Wraith Frostmourne
Aug 18th, 2002, 08:23:32 AM
Wraith pushed both hands out towards Salemn, one hand recalling his scythe, the other force pushing her. Salemn stumbled back as the scythe returned to its master. He struck his scythe around in circles to keep the two Jedi away from him as he departed. "We will finish this later." Wraith proceeded towards his shuttle without looking back.

Salemn Lysce
Aug 18th, 2002, 02:48:07 PM
Her blue eyes narrowed slightly at the Sith Disciple as he retreated.

< Zeke .. I have the feeling that they're up to something ... >

Zeke
Aug 18th, 2002, 02:56:23 PM
"Yeah, really. Too bad I suck at Force control. I'd found out what was going on from one of these apprentices."

Salemn Lysce
Aug 18th, 2002, 03:02:37 PM
She shook her head.

< I already tried .. They're awaiting further orders of some sort. >

Ki-Adi Kindo
Aug 18th, 2002, 03:20:55 PM
Glass shards had that were a few moments ago clashing at Uhlen had now been sent back to him, and at grueling speed. He immediatly dropped to the ground, ducking for cover. However depsite the position, a piece of the glass managed to cut the surface of his forehead, blood flowing down the crevices of his skin. He flipped back up on his feet, not has steady has previously, but enough to take control. Looking around at his surroundings he noticed a large rope hanging on a hook. Using the aid of the Force he brought the rope to the grip of his hands. The Jedi then threw the rope directly around the grotesque chest of Uhlen, taking a tight grip around the Sith's control. He then in a strong jerk pulled Uhlen close to him, not long before he delivered a swift roundhouse kick to Uhlen's cheek.

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 18th, 2002, 05:51:15 PM
Wei watched Odin leave. Odin's gait was not like the haughty hunter from before, but a slow, sad movement. Like a child sulkily leaving the playground. Odin would not be a threat...for now.

Dark Lord Dyzm
Aug 18th, 2002, 11:09:24 PM
**Dyzm could feel the waves of victory pulse from the Jedi.
Fools, all of them! We suceeded in our goal, and they just managed to loose a villiage of innocent people, and they claim victory, HA! Dyzm walked to the front of the transport.**

"Lift off as soon as the last apprentices is onboard. The Bombers are incoming."

**Again turning to one of the viewports, Dyzm watched the Villiage slowly burn.**

Gouyen Chee
Aug 18th, 2002, 11:49:20 PM
Gouyen had retreated to her ship to tend to her wounds. With help from Robi she had extracted the two bullets that were lodged in her right calf and the bits of shrapnel that had lodged in her side from the shotgun blast . Medplasts covered the wounds on her leg and the saber cut on her left shoulder.

She had changed her battle-scarred clothing and boots and was moving forward to the cockpit when she heard a familiar, faintly metallic voice.

"Looks like we'll be taking off in just a few, mistress," it said. "One of the masters has just given the signal to withdraw."

"Alright Manny -- I'm strapping in right now."

She settled into her chair with a slight grimmace and strapped in. A bolt of pain shot through her body from her shoulder as she tightened her harness. Robi had taken her place on her specially designed couch next to her and prepared for takeoff. Repulsorlifts whined and the Mantis shuddered into life.

"Send a message to the Sith command ship that we are leaving for Corellia."

"Aye, mistress."

"And one more thing -- I'd like to leave the Jedi something that they can remember us by. Prepare forward turbolasers for a strafing run over the village."

"Aye, mistress. Trying to get in the last word?" said the voice, with just a tinge of irony.

"You could say that," she replied with a wry smile. "I just want to give them something to remember us by."

With that, the Mantis rose several hundred feet into the air and began a slow strafing run over the village, or what was left of it. After the pass was completed, the ship jerked nose up and began to climb. With the planet just a dustball in the viewscreen, the Mantis made the jump to hyperspace and home.

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 19th, 2002, 11:02:51 AM
Wei walked back to where his Jedi friends were.

"Guys, don;t let your guard down until they are out of sight. Defeating someone physically does not mean that they are defeated mentally."

Zeke
Aug 19th, 2002, 12:54:03 PM
"They're running. The fight won't continue."

Zeke looked about at the ruined village and dead villagers.

"We beat them back, but our losses were much heavier."

Suddenly, Zeke's blood went cold, he shivered and goosebumps appeared on his skin.

"Bombers..."

Wraith Frostmourne
Aug 19th, 2002, 02:55:51 PM
Wraith stared out a window in the side of his shuttle. The Jedi's victory disgussed him. As the ship flew into orbit, he saw another fleet on its way. Bombers.....no victory for the Jedi afterall. He wished he could stay and watch the fireworks, but Wraith had other matters to attend to.

Zeke
Aug 19th, 2002, 02:59:11 PM
Zeke started to leg it out, running in the direction of the forest where Dyzm had thrown his sabers. He found them easily enough and climbed the highest tree there, searching the sky.

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 19th, 2002, 07:15:18 PM
Wei turned toward the sky, and saw some specks growing in the distance. "what are those?"

Ki-Adi Kindo
Aug 19th, 2002, 07:34:39 PM
Kindo ran over to where the other Jedi were standing. He was quite out of breath, considering all the fighting he had just got done with. The Sith had just taken off in there ship, and all that were left were the Jedi and the residents of the unlucky town. Kindo's attention turned to Zeke, who had took off running. He looked around to find out why, only to look up and see bright specks. Bombs. Kindo's home planet had recieved many during war, and Kindo had been victimized by many unfortunate attacks. He took off running towards Wei, informing him of the need to get the residents away from more danger.

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 20th, 2002, 10:06:34 AM
"What?" Wei shouted. he had heard Kindo's warning just fine. He just wanted to hear it again to make sure Kindo was not joking.

Before Kindo could answer, Wei was running toward the villagers, scooping up children as he went. Wei wished he knew how to levitate things. Then he would use the force to pick up and carry more people.

Darth Uhlen
Aug 20th, 2002, 03:57:23 PM
[I}uhlen hit the ground and got back up again. the jedi was gone. he then heard the orders and ran for the nearest ship.[/I]

"we will meet again Jeedai!"

Dea Potentia
Aug 21st, 2002, 03:13:02 PM
*was too focused on the fight between the jedi boy and her sithly siblings to notice anything else of what was going on... luckily woke up from her trance like state when the sith were ordered back to their ships.... went back to the ship and sat down... dazed by the amount of blood she had seen*