PDA

View Full Version : Again

Vampyre Dalamar
Aug 6th, 2002, 10:41:08 PM
Dalamar had been here before while under a drunken stuper. He was merely a human then, oh how things had changed. Looking around he sensed others but they were staying quiet. Dalamar smiled," come out come out wherever you are."

Milivikal k'Vik
Aug 7th, 2002, 08:18:47 PM
OOC: Please use proper english conventions or better differentiate between sentences and actions, or we won't dignify this with an IC response.

Vampyre Dalamar
Aug 7th, 2002, 10:17:33 PM
Hmnn well I see you guy's are still jerk's. Tell Holli aka Lady Deville hello. Next time don't bother responding I don't need a spelling lecture. I came to Rp here, not to be treated like -DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR-.

?!.,":' there's your punctuation's enjoy.

Lord Soth
Aug 9th, 2002, 09:50:25 PM
ooc: Hurmm...Taking about anal...You'd think {peep}/ people would have better thing's to do then sit around and looking for typo's...Hollie my friend... Huggel's gf I know your all good girl :P

obtw, Dalamar is my RL brother in law...Keep it up and I'll blow your place outta the water...lol Remember the GJO? Good ole Sothie can do it! And he will! :wave

Alana Stormcloud
Aug 9th, 2002, 10:08:17 PM
You want trouble with the Shrine? We will bring it. Obtw Dalamar is my rl hubby and I truly don't appreciate a s shole's treating him like s hit over something that petty.... What I think is that you need to learn some manners little girl.... And I'm just the one to teach ya... that's "you" for any anal spellers out there... :wave

Mistress Tatiana
Aug 9th, 2002, 10:38:11 PM
That is so rude! All he wanted to do was rp. You didn't have to go and shove it back in his face. If I were you, (thank God he spared me of that punishment), I wouldn't go around criticizing the way people write. I'm sure I could tear your posts apart when it comes to grammar, so don't even think about messing around with my friends. You'll regret it. :darkangel

(Hey Holly. Long time no talk. Sorry you had to witness that. Had to take care of some ugly business.)

Sasseeri Reeouurra
Aug 9th, 2002, 10:38:18 PM
ooc: calm down. the GJO blow up was GMing as wel (even though they let you do it, since it was just the B&G), you can't take out Bast Castle in one post,l any more than you could blow up Temple Avalon in one post.

And you guys spelled anal just fine.

Mili was rude, yes, and we've dealt with it, and I believe a PM was sent to Dalamar about the situation. So, if Dalamar has any other OOC problems with TBH or its members, let us know.

If not, then I don't see why IC the Shrine would be upset about this.

Thanks for the headache guys. *glares at everyone in the thread* :) /ic:

Taylor Millard
Aug 9th, 2002, 11:25:26 PM
Guys I sent a PM to Dalamar instantly after his complaint. I told him he could post again and try...Mili has been dealt with and taken care of.

So let's let this sleeping dog lie okay?

Sasseeri Reeouurra
Aug 11th, 2002, 12:29:03 AM
ooc: just because some people are ugly, Tatiana, doesn't mean you have to be. Just FYI for future reference. :) /ic:

Mistress Tatiana
Aug 11th, 2002, 01:13:52 AM
I don't consider standing up for a friend as ugly. Doing nothing at all would have been ugly.

rin
Aug 11th, 2002, 01:16:41 AM
"I think your all ugly...Ya! And anyone who has a black hand need's to wash it!" ::Hand's them all a bar of soap and some reading glasses to eye ball everyone's post's::

Vega Van-Derveld
Aug 11th, 2002, 03:07:40 AM
... :rolleyes

Taylor Millard
Aug 11th, 2002, 09:13:33 AM
I'm gonna go ahead and close this thread. If there are any more problems from the Shrine they can PM the mods of TBH with comments/complaints.

And let's let this lie all right?

I told Dalamar he could post again if he wanted to so he can if he wants. Thanks.