PDA

View Full Version : Return Alone....

Kaukauana
Aug 6th, 2002, 03:51:34 PM
I had made my way down the halls of the Living Quarters....away from my Master, Xazor. She was unaware of the fact that I had left, for she was busying herself by reading up on her race.....again. Passing by a group of humans who stopped and eyed me curiously, I merely smiled as a wolf could.....baring my sharp canines that protruded past my lower lip. They backed away in a bit of fear....but I sent a calm wave to them through the Force....silently telling them that I meant no harm. They said something amongst themselves....I could tell, for I saw their lips move....but thanks to my deafness, I could not hear them. I could merely rely on the Force for communication with the world around me.

After leaving them, I made my way swiftly out of the large complex where Master Xazor and the other Jedi resided. Most of them had been friendly to me thus far.....but I had only met a few. The few that I had met, though, had been in a place called, "Master Yoghurt's Bar and Grill".....which Master Xazor went to often. She sometimes took me, but this day, I decided that it wasn't enough. So I ventrued out on my own. After much travel....for my four legs.....I finally reached the busteling establishment....and slinked in unnoticed.

Silently I made my way around the tables, keeping a low profile so that I would not be removed. Though very large in size, I managed to keep my head down low enough that it did not poke above the table tops. Then I felt a twitch on my back. I knew it was an annoying parasite, but I could do nothing about it. How badly I wished to roll about on the floor and scratch it off....but I could not save for the rest of the Bar and Grill occupants. Sighing to myself, I quickly trotted to the back of the establishment and sat down in the dark corner....allowing my eyes to wander about the large place. I spotted a few familiar souls which I had met....due to Master Xazor.....and I hoped that perhaps a friend may notice me....

Alpha
Aug 6th, 2002, 05:35:27 PM
Satine was about to leave the B&G when he noticed his sister's wolf companion.

What was her {OOC: His? Never can remember...:)} name again? Ah, that was it. Kaukauna.

Walking over to the wolf, Satine kneels beside it, scratching him behind the ears.

Hiya Kaukauana. he sends through gthe Force to the wolf.

Kaukauana
Aug 6th, 2002, 07:59:03 PM
ooc: Kau is a male :)

I smiled a toothy grin as I noticed my Master's Brother approach me and kneel down. He began to scratch behing my ears....my favorite place, of course.

Hey Alpha.....my Master sends her greetings.....

I lied, trying to hide the fact that I was here alone....against her wishes. Xazor hated it when I would venture off alone....partially because of my handicap.....and because of the death of my own Brother. When I was gone, she was also left to her own defense if something happened.....I was not there to protect her.

Actually, I am here against her request.....I needed to get out, though. She has not even taken me for a walk today....

I knew I was complaining, but my Master always told me what a good listener this human was. It was evident when they met occasionally, that they loved one another.....and so I took it upon myself to show him the same love and respect that I gave to my Master. Alpha was family, even to me. He continued scratching behind my ears when suddenly the annoying itch on my back sprung up again. I could not help but wish that he would go after that spot as well.....so I let my thoughts flow freely through the Force....hoping that the human would get the hint....

Alpha
Aug 6th, 2002, 08:02:00 PM
Satine grins, and scratches the spot, also taking the parasite out of his fur.

So, deciding to do some exploring on your own Kau? he sends back with a laugh. Don't worry your secret's safe with me. I take is my sister's been pretty busy then? Not even taking you for a walk...No wonder you decided to go out yourself...

Mutant Cockroach
Aug 7th, 2002, 08:39:58 PM
"Hey, buddy, do me a favor and lemme go!"

I was hitchhiking a little ride to the B&G from the wolf's back, with the wind rustling my antenna's back. It felt pretty good until that human ruined it.

I squirmed out of his hands and fell to the floor.

"Kaukauana, thanks for the ride!"

I quickly darted my eyes back to the boy, wary of myself getting squished. It just wasn't safe being a bug in these parts anymore.

imported_Lance Stormrider
Aug 7th, 2002, 08:43:36 PM
:: Lance was seating in a dark corner smokin his pipe, he took a puff and observed the beast that came in...something jumped out of him...the cockroach.::

"Well well...if it isn't the mutant cockroach...ahh Zeke why doesn't he take care of his stuff..."

Kaukauana
Aug 11th, 2002, 10:57:16 AM
I could not believe it when the cockroach jumped off my back. I was relieved that my hitch-hiker was gone. Smiling toothily, I looked up at Alpha and nodded my large head.

That is exactly why I am exploring on my own. You really should talk to her....she's been under a lot of stress lately. So how have you been my friend? And would you mind getting me something to drink....water is fine.....but maybe you could sneak me something better.

I had to laugh to myself on that note....but it sounded more like a growl. Sighing, I sat down on the floor and let my eyes wander over the crowd. It puzzled me so, why no one else was speaking through the Force as I......but then I remembered that not many around here were deaf and or mute. My memory went back to a little girl that I met once....Salemn was her name and she communicated much like myself. Smiling as I did, my thoughts were directed to Alpha again.....who was so kind to take the time and speak with an old wolf now and again.....

Alpha
Aug 12th, 2002, 07:01:44 PM
I'll get water for you, for now. I don't think my sister would appreciate a drunk wolf. Satine sends back with a laugh. Getting the water in a bowl, and also a small steak--he figured Kau might also be hungry--Satine walks back, and puts the dishes in front of the wolf.

I'll talk to Xazor soon enough. don't worry.