PDA

View Full Version : A Smile Is All It Takes [Open]

Sway
Aug 6th, 2002, 08:31:31 AM
Sway's smile was all people could see. She walked around, her arms crossed behind her back, just giggling at times, but smiling constantly. She hummed a little song under her breath, just moving her head slightly from right to left, following the rhythm. Physically, she sounded like the galaxy's most sweetest girl, little do they know that it's just a disguise.

A silver dagger slid down her right sleeve.

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 7th, 2002, 11:15:56 AM
Wei Wu Wei watched a happy little girl walk by him as he sat on a bench. Suddenly, like a flash, Wei felt something wrong. There was something not right. Wei watched as the little girl began to walk away.

Sway
Aug 7th, 2002, 04:28:45 PM
"Oh ?"

Sway sensed someone watching her. She stopped in her tracks, and turned around, a wider smile drawing on her lips as she looked at the man, her head tilted to the side.

"Hello !" She cheerfully saluted.

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 8th, 2002, 10:02:04 PM
Wei smiled. "Hello there young lady! Such a happy smile on your face today."

Wei stood and offered her his hand to shake.

"My name is Wei Wu Wei. Sorry if my staring offended you, but you are so vibrant and full of energy. It's pleasant to watch you. I hope you don't mind."

Belial MadHatter
Aug 8th, 2002, 10:08:56 PM
I don't trust you.

"Hello, and hello."

Belial crossed one leg infront of the other as she bowed, lifting her black hat up slightly. After she placed it back on her toussled, red hair, she straightened up.

Her smile is hiding something wicked.

She had seen the girl walking down the street, so impossibly happy. And the glint of something hidden in her sleeve. This intrigued the Sith Disciple as she began to follow her. The Jedi - Wei Wu Wei - had sensed this, too.

"Mad Hatter at your service, little girl. Aren't you a happy one?"

Her painted face made it look like she was a jester of some sort, but the black clothing represented she wasn't.

"I say, Sir, are you stalking this lovely lady?"

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 9th, 2002, 11:07:21 AM
Wei shook his head. "No, ma'am. She just happened by me and I was so taken with her happy demeanor, I just had to say something to her."

Wei turned to look at the person who had spoken. She wore a strange sort of face paint. "Mad hatter? Pleaed to meet you. My name is Wei Wu Wei." He offered Mad Hatter his hand to shake.