PDA

View Full Version : Challenge to Tomak (closed, Tomak Ohara)

Zeke
Aug 6th, 2002, 12:48:05 AM
Zeke had heard from Dios and a few others. Tomak had turned from the Jedi. Zeke didn't quite understand how or why, but it had happened. Now, he sought to find Tomak and get an explanation, figure out why, so that some method of redemption might be found. He kept his hands in his pockets, holding his 2 sabers. He'd only use one; as far as he knew, Tomak had only one. Even if he was now an enemy, Zeke would still fight Tomak fairly.

Tomak Ohara
Aug 6th, 2002, 04:16:08 PM
Tomak stepped forth to see Zeke, "You called on me mortal. Just to warn you you do not stand a chance. Now then shall we begin. Time to dig your own grave child!" Tomak ignited his saber and came from the sky onto Zekes arm grazing it. Tomak laughed and showed his fangs. Time for a meal.

Zeke
Aug 6th, 2002, 04:18:55 PM
Zeke felt the heat and bite of the saber as it nicked him. He ignited his gold blade and kicked sideways at Tomak, bringing his saber around in defense.

"I got no shovel. No grave for me."

Tomak Ohara
Aug 8th, 2002, 08:59:15 PM
Tomak looked behind him and came back to the small Jedi. What a fool! He would die here. "Do you really wish to continue. I could drain you now if I wanted." Tomak licked his lips and then came down on Zeke's head with his saber only to have it blocked. He was now in a saber lock with the jedi.

Zeke
Aug 9th, 2002, 12:04:52 AM
"Feel free...if you can!"

Zeke shoved Tomak back and boosted his speed with the Force, coming in with a lightning strike at Tomak's abdomen.