PDA

View Full Version : IC announcement

Telan Desaria
Aug 5th, 2002, 03:34:37 PM
Just a friendly message from your neighborhood IMperial warlord.

Greetings, All.

I am Grand Admiral Baron Telan Desaria, Commander of the Thyferra Sector Garrison. It is to this end that I announce control over 98 percent of all bacta in the galaxy.

While there are other acceptable subsititues for bacta, there are none as good.

I am willing to sell much of what I produce (according to my posts).

In addition, I will sell large amounts in exchange for warships and fighters. Imperial-model fighters are only acceptable ie-TIEs, gunboats, blastboats, etc, but all capital ships are welcome and considered.

In regards to ship-bacta exchange, I will not consider the allignment of any participant or customer.

Thank you.

Keerrourri Feessaarro
Aug 5th, 2002, 03:38:53 PM
Whjile jI cannot offerrr jImperrrjial-grrrade arrrmamentsss, pleassse consssjiderrr the prrrossspect of Cjizerrrack patrrronage, jin the nearrr futurrre.

Sean Piett
Aug 5th, 2002, 03:40:04 PM
Bravo :)

Telan Desaria
Aug 5th, 2002, 05:10:18 PM
I look forward to any and all transactions...

And I am intrigued to see what the Cizerack can offer. I know that their fleet is not as small as they would let on.

As a note to the Cizerack: acquiring bacta from me at only the cost of ship production and then seling it below my price but above your expense would greatly increase your wealth.

Not to mention improve the lengt of all life in your sphere of influence.

Please contact me ifyou have an offer.

Sarin Vorrann
Aug 6th, 2002, 11:57:37 PM
*bump

Dark Lord Dyzm
Aug 7th, 2002, 12:26:36 AM
I for one am outraged by this, when do Sith ever PAY for anything? The Sith Groups control the majority of the universe, and our fleets are unmatched in size. YOU should be Giving at least 60% of your bacta to the Sith, No strings attached. You might call it "Protection" No Deals, you SHOULD just be giving it to us.

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Aug 7th, 2002, 12:39:19 AM
I can't tell if you're serious or just being incredibly sarcastic, Dyzm.

So I'ma just stare at you now ^_^

Dark Lord Dyzm
Aug 7th, 2002, 12:52:22 AM
Note: its IC, so I being my True Sith Self, I got tired of just watching from the side coming up with idea's like the Saiatah and such. So, I want to stir up some trouble.

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Aug 7th, 2002, 01:16:03 AM
oooooooooohhhhhh.......

carry on then :D

Telan Desaria
Aug 7th, 2002, 03:58:31 AM
IC:

The Sith Empire was destroyed by The Empire. I helped bring it down, I remember when their fleet abdicated.

The Conclave has a thread to hang from in that matter.

As to Sith War Fleets, I do not fear magic toting vagabonds. The Empire will bow to no force other than Orders from within.

You will pay like all else.

Any attempts to capture or land troops on Thyferra will result in the immediate and unstoppable destruction of all production, storage, and growing facilities on the planet.

Enough has been stored to supply the various IMperial Fleets long enough to restore production. But, if Operation Omega is forced into implementation, then no other ofrce in the galaxy, enen highly paying customers, will receive any bacta.

At all.

We look forward to Sith patronage, as Yslamiri are being transported to vital areas with all speed.

We also have quite defense.

Thank you,

Sovereignty High Command

Admiral Sokolov
Aug 7th, 2002, 05:11:50 AM
*Nods his approval of Telan with a small grin*

Excellent.

Telan Desaria
Aug 7th, 2002, 02:00:39 PM
*bows at he support of various Imperial leades....

"Thank you....Thank you....I would like to the thank the (Caridan) Academy...."

imported_Firebird1
Aug 8th, 2002, 02:28:47 AM
::A cloaked figure walks from the back of the room, and removes his mask.::

Who has been defeated again...

I think you need to retract that statement, now..

::The Sith Master walks forward ignoring the guards for now. After all they were not a threat.::

After all I share Dyzm's opinion. Why should we pay for it, when you justly owe us.

Darth Viscera
Aug 8th, 2002, 09:59:26 AM
>_< This thread makes me want to vomit. Every single diminutive and defeated power suddenly shows up and starts begging for Imperial bacta. If I were you, Telan, I'd go out and roast some homeworlds, put these uppity slaves in their place.

Wolfgang Schreiger
Aug 8th, 2002, 11:26:37 AM
(Ponders the possibility of sacking Constantinople again) >D

imported_Firebird1
Aug 8th, 2002, 12:40:12 PM
And I have no intention of begging..

::Continues to walk forward to Desaria's position.::

Telan Desaria
Aug 8th, 2002, 02:31:05 PM
OOC-Read The Hand of Thrawn Duology:

Do you think the Empire does not have its own share of latent Force-aware personnel that can remove any Sith Threat with all dispatch?

IC-I am inclined to agree with the Imperial Diktat. Until I am made aware by you in an official manner, or my superior officer, that such a contract exists, then no state other than those of the Empire will receive bacta for free.

The Sith will pay.

The New Republic will pay.

The Jedi will pay.

The Conclave will pay.

The Federation of Independent Systems will pay.

There is no powerin the galaxy that will go unbilled for its use of bacta.

And, I repeat, any attempt to steal bacta or harm Imperial personnel guarding it, will be met with the complete elimination of bacta supply and production. There is enough in store for the Empire to use until production is returned to normal. In that time, however, no force will receive ANY bacta. Not even if they offer planets to the Empire on platters of silver and platinum.

A demonstartion of Imperial Power will be displayed soon enough....for those of you who doubt our resolve and ability.

We will be reaching a deal with the Cizerack, and intend to supply them officially. All other offers are welcome, and no need too great.

Imperially yours,

imported_Firebird1
Aug 8th, 2002, 11:34:48 PM
::Firebird gets right into Telan's face:

I don't think you get the message, I don't think that many of the Sith wil pay. As a matter of fact I think you should just give it too us. But if you want to see it that way, fine. I'll be seeing you again, Imperial.

Your not as powerful as you seem to be.

Captain Joachim Fena
Aug 9th, 2002, 12:14:18 AM
A button is depressed. Across the room, ysalamiri drop from hidden trap doors built into the ceiling, the nutrient cages upon which they are perched suspended by duracord 4 meters from the floor.

A low-insenity stun beam is fired at the Sith Master, who falls to the floor as his knees buckle beneath him. A mixed squad of stormtroopers and newly-extricated Coruscant Guards train their rifles on the fallen Sith, and a short, high-pitched identifier sound is heard as the weapons are increased in power, set not to stun but to kill.

"I don't think you're understanding us, lad. No money, no bacta. Consider the fact that you're not dead yet a sort of coupon, followed by good advice. You might do well to place your order rapidly, before those Cats from Carshoulis eat up all our inventory and we have to sell you the B-Grade stuff."

Telan Desaria
Aug 9th, 2002, 12:30:33 AM
*nods

" Thank you, Captain. So, Mr Sith, how will you be paying?"

Sasseeri Reeouurra
Aug 9th, 2002, 02:19:26 AM
*had something to say, but opts to finish an RP first*