PDA

View Full Version : Another spar...(Open to ANYONE except Jedi Masters =P)

imported_Lance Stormrider
Aug 5th, 2002, 01:28:06 PM
:: Lance walked in to the academy as he did everyday in the same sparring room as he does everyday throwing his stuff on the floor he took off his jacket and took Matrix in his hand, he wondered who he was going to face today.::

Alpha
Aug 5th, 2002, 03:57:50 PM
Dropping from the rafters, Satine grins, and takes one of his black-bladed sabres into his hands.

"How's it going Lance? Looking for a good fight?" the silver haired Jedi asks.

Aug 6th, 2002, 01:50:21 PM
:: Lance smiled, he was satisfied on to whom his opponent was.::

"Hehe..always am and it seems my wish has been granted" He said releasing the blue energy out of the katana looking hilt and then putting it up in a fighting position.

Alpha
Aug 6th, 2002, 03:53:15 PM
Satine ignites his black bladed sabre, the blade snapping out with a hiss.

"You can have the first move..."

Aug 6th, 2002, 04:09:28 PM
:: Lance runs towards Alpha flipping a hand to the side and spinning his lightsaber he sends a few slashes which Alpha blocks with ease and then flips around Alpha sliding his foots on the floor to reach his back and sends his foot extremely fast.::

Alpha
Aug 6th, 2002, 05:23:05 PM
Satine flips to the side, landing softly, and then blocks a slash, snap kicking, and hitting Lance in the chest, throwing him back.

Aug 7th, 2002, 02:44:12 PM
:: Lance was a very fast and had an impressive agillity, his strideric way of fighting made him a very hard challenger, Lance thrown away from the kick flipped him-self in the air without much difficulty to quickl come back to his feet. He had sparred Alpha once and had learnt much from doing so flipping his hand to the saide he rushed towards Alpha and spun his lightsaber quickly to start slashing at him with his other hand he called a training saber to it and now with 2 sabers continued to slash, now it was much harder for Alpha to block since 2 sabers were racing against him.::

Alpha
Aug 7th, 2002, 06:47:04 PM
Satine continues blocking, either with a Force shield, or his sabre, and then flips back, igniting his second black-bladed sabre. Walking towards Lance, Satine blocks attacks, and then counters, slamming his Force shield into his opponent's jaw, throwing him to the ground. Grinning, Satine spins his blades.

Aug 7th, 2002, 07:22:23 PM
:: Lance didn't lose a second to backflip back to his feet he rolled himself downwards penetrating Alpha's defense and slashed his wrist to make one of his lightsaber fly away then sending one of his feet under his leg to make him fall, Lance quickly rose back to his feet and ran backwards waiting for Satine to fight back.::

Alpha
Aug 7th, 2002, 07:58:48 PM
Using the Force to pull Lance's legs out from under him, Satine gets back up, and then, as Lance regains his footing, he stabs a slashes, relying on the Force to speed up his movements.

"Ya know, I think I've been relying too much on my Force abilities lately, don't you think, Lance?" he asks, grinning.

Aug 7th, 2002, 08:04:07 PM
:: Lance's reflexes told him where exactly to block and with ease he did and regained a stable position blocking all of Alpha's slashes.::

"Maybe..but isn't that the goal of all this? Rely on the force" He said pushing him backwards

Alpha
Aug 7th, 2002, 08:10:38 PM
Satine steps back, but then flips forward, landing behind Lance, and slashing with his sabre.

"True, but it also isn't good if yoiu become too dependant on it."

Aug 7th, 2002, 08:25:37 PM
:: Lance sent his saber to his back to block the slash and turned around sending a series of other slashes ::

"True that is why I practice my strider skills they are very usefull in battle, you know the first time I sparred you I was very weak...now I have leartn much from my error.....this time I won't need the help of anyone else to beat you" He said grinning and continuin to slash

Alpha
Aug 8th, 2002, 08:03:32 AM
Satine grins back, and continues to block, getting an idea. He makes it look like he will block the next attacks, but he shuts off his sabres, putting Lance off-balance. Slashing, Satine catches him in the left leg, leaving a nice burn mark.

Aug 8th, 2002, 02:03:36 PM
"Yikes!" Lance trips off and rolls back to his feet

"Damn you, you burnt my leg! " He said sarcastically bringing Matrix back up, he looked towarded Alpha and waited for the pain to go away focused on the force, as soona s he felt he could take one the pressure of the pain he force speeded towards sending a huge clash against him sending him backwards to the floor.

"Muwha"

Alpha
Aug 8th, 2002, 02:13:38 PM
Satine laughs, and rolls to the side, avoiding a slash. Stopping next to Lance, Satine kicks, hitting Lance in the gut, and throwing him back. Getting to his feet, Satine gets into a defensive stance.

Aug 8th, 2002, 02:34:25 PM
:: Lance sends his hands backwards and flips him-self over and back to his feet, he runs back towards Alpha and charges over to him, as soon as Alpha moved his arm Lance performed the shadow step, sliding his feet into a unique performance and a speed so incredible that it is almost impossible for any reflexe to capt, Lance was already in Alpha's back as he striked with a tiger knuckle sending him to the floor.::

"Hehe wonder how I did that? It's a martial arts technique called the shadow step. Pretty easy and usefull." He said in his defensive position, he knew this was nothing for him.

Alpha
Aug 8th, 2002, 03:15:41 PM
"Nice..." Satine says, catching his breath. Instead of getting up, Satine spins, sweeping Lance's feet out from under him. Before Lance hits the ground, Satine lifts himself off the floor, double kicking his opponent, and sending him itno a wall. Staying on his hands, Satine flips back to his feet.

Aug 8th, 2002, 05:00:53 PM
"Sh--t that was fast, impressive" He says getting up and cracking his back from the hit, he then cracks his neck all around and regains his fighting stance.

"How bout soem hand to hand" He says throwing Matrix away and cracking his knuckles.

Alpha
Aug 8th, 2002, 05:02:34 PM
Isn't that what we started alreay?" Satine says with a laugh, waving him on.

Aug 8th, 2002, 05:09:08 PM
"Yeah but it wasn't stated" He said winking and afterwards he ran towards him and jumped above his head with the aid of the force coming on the other side he sent a tiger knuckle straight at him and glanced his other hand out ready to punch at any occsaion given,::

Alpha
Aug 8th, 2002, 06:51:25 PM
Lance's fist hits an invisable wall. One of Satine's Force shields. Feinting left, Satine quickly spin kicks, and follows with avertical punch, throwing Lance back...

Aug 9th, 2002, 01:00:13 PM
:: Lance as always flipped over back to his feet and came back towarded him, these force wall were still uknowne as to how perform them to Lance but he didn't care about it so far, as he ran towarded he grabbed his two arms and took strenght on them lifting up his feet he sent his two feet to Alpha's chest and released his two arm to flip over back to his feet and send Alpha backwards.::

Alpha
Aug 12th, 2002, 06:50:54 PM
Satine hits the ground, but quickly gets to his feet, jumping onto the wall, and walking it to Lance, using the force to keep him there. As he gets to Lance, Satine snap kicks him, and then flips, landing next to Lance.

Aug 13th, 2002, 12:56:42 PM
:: Lance controlled by the force gets snap kicked and stumbles away feeling pain on his body from the hit, he quickly gets up still holding his breath and jumps over Alpha's head he puts all his strenght unto his arms and restraing him-self on the floor sending his feet with all of his arms pulse towarded Alpha's stomach.::

Alpha
Aug 13th, 2002, 06:00:11 PM
Satine cartwheels away, and smiles, raising a hand, and letting fly a Force bolt...

Aug 14th, 2002, 07:32:43 AM
:: Lance gets shocked by the force bolt and falls down watching his frying stomach.::

"OUCH!!!!!" The giant cry could be heard from the other end of the academy.

"What the frell was that!!??" Lance said getting up slowly because of the pain of the bolt, his cloths were blackened like burnt because of it.

Alpha
Aug 14th, 2002, 06:21:06 PM
"It was a Force bolt. One of my specialties. I warp the force to the shape of a bullet, and letit fly. Quite powerful really."

Aug 15th, 2002, 01:44:29 PM
"God I gotta learn it" He said looking at Alpha, of course right now he wasn't paying much attention Lance rushed towarded like a flaming rocket and moved to the left to avoid his block now sending his feet to his ribs he smacked him away and rushed once again towarded him before he even falls down another kick hit across his back to let him fall.

"Bwha! Your turn to feel the pain mister Satine" Lance said on a sarcastic tonr still on his guard.

Alpha
Aug 15th, 2002, 05:00:07 PM
Satine gets back to his feet, then dives, slamming into Lance's legs, and taking him down. Lance bounces off a Force shield, and then, the same shield slams him into a wall. Satine gets up again and grins.

Aug 16th, 2002, 01:34:35 PM
"Damn you how come I can never have some glory" Lance said on a pretty unserious tone rising back to his feet the young Strider-Jedi, focused some of his aura into his hand forming a glowing beam all around them, as he ran up towarded Alpha lance flickered to the side and tapped his two hands togethere releasing a hugew surge of energy charging towarded Alpha like a single torpedo it followed him everywhere and Lance was on his guard for any tricks attempted by him.

Alpha
Aug 16th, 2002, 06:17:39 PM
Satine is blasted by the attack, hitting the wall hard. Almost just as soon as the Knight hits the wall, Satine is back in the fight, having bounced off the wall. Aiming towards Lance, Satine executes a spinning back kick...

Aug 16th, 2002, 07:56:34 PM
:: Lance is slammed right away to the floor and rolls back to his feet quickly he then looks at Alpha and roce speeds towarded then sliding leftwards he rages towarded him elbow first.::

Alpha
Aug 17th, 2002, 06:04:47 AM
Satine pushes away the elbow, but is body slammed, and bounces against the ground. Quickly gettign to his feet, Satine charges, feinting left, and slamming home with a vertical punch followed by an axe kick.

Aug 17th, 2002, 10:46:37 AM
:: Lance is hit and flips back to his feet with the pain on his face.::

"God your good never seen anyone here that had such a good martial arts knowledge" He said swipping off the sweat from his face he closes his knuckles again and decides to use some his own martial arts dashing towarded him he bring his left arm out of the range and loweres his body when he's in front of him, grabbing his right arm and spinning around him, now on his back Lance quickly sent his other leg his left leg and lifted him above the floor now jumping up to the same height as Alpha he throws him back away and falls back on his butt.::

Alpha
Aug 17th, 2002, 08:17:13 PM
Satine hits the ground, and quickly gets back to his feet, and jump kicks at Lance. He dodges it, and combats with a kick of his own, which Satine blocks with a cross-armed block, also called an "X" block. Grinngin, Satine says, "You ain't so bad yourself, buddy."

As he says this, Satine side kicks Lance...

Aug 17th, 2002, 08:53:41 PM
:: Lance quickly sends his arm to dodge the kick vertically as the foot hits his arm he unleashes his hand asnd grab to foot then twisting his ankle and putting strenght through his arms he sends Satine flipping over and rushes away his force senses opened.::

Alpha
Aug 18th, 2002, 11:18:08 AM
Satine spins in mid-air, and lands in a crouch, from which he immediately springs from, hitting Lance with a flying tackle. Lance slams into the wall, and Satine jumps back, aiming an uppercut...

Aug 18th, 2002, 12:45:31 PM
:: Lance watches the uppercut coming and sends his arm backwards to the wall flipping over it like a spider he hits Satine under his chin and with his other foot hits again this time with a huge amount of strenght to send him flipping away.::

Alpha
Aug 18th, 2002, 04:40:51 PM
Satine manages to keep his feet, and then laughs, motioning for Lance to attack.

Aug 19th, 2002, 01:17:54 PM
"Oh god" Lance said still sticked to the wall as he flipped to the other side of the room he then started backflipping towarded Alpha and jumped right above his head hitting it with his foot just to annoy him and came back on his feet behind him he then laughed a bit as he was getting tired.::

Alpha
Aug 19th, 2002, 01:23:48 PM
Satine stifles a yawn, and then grins at his opponent.

"Wanna just call this a draw? Or will I have to continue to beat your butt?" he asks with a laugh.

Aug 19th, 2002, 01:31:50 PM
:: Lance grins widely::

"Right kick my butt ha! Your lucky I was drunk yesterday and this morning I woke up with a pain in the a$$" Lance said sticking his tongue out.

"Let's call it a draw" He said calling stuff back to his hand.

"Untill next time bud"Lance said as he walked out with a slow and noisy pace out of the sparring room and to the bar&grill for some breakfast.

Alpha
Aug 19th, 2002, 01:46:32 PM
Satine grins, and recalls his own weapons, and heads to his room, for some sleep.