PDA

View Full Version : Force Control (post-practice, open)

Zeke
Aug 5th, 2002, 10:31:48 AM
Zeke sat on a cliff overlooking the lake. He was meditating, feeling the Force, trying to control it. His Force control so far was kinda lame...he could boost himself, but only if he really needed it. He wanted to control all the time, whether the situation demanded it for his survival or not. Also, he could slide objects, but couldn't lift them. He couldn't sense people either.

Maia Tharrinn
Aug 5th, 2002, 10:40:08 AM
Maia walked down a path that would lead her to the spot she was to meet Zeke at. Ari sat on her shoulder and eyed the under brush waiting for his lunch to dart out. She wanted to try something different with Zeke. He needed training on controlling the force and she knew just the game to help him get started.

Maia lifted Ari up and he took wing, landing on a near by branch to preen himself and to watch for a potential meal. Walking up quietly behind the meditating Zeke she smiled.

"Zeke what do u say we play a game?" She asked softly so she would not startle him...

Zeke
Aug 5th, 2002, 11:34:48 AM
Zeke didn't move.

"What kind of game?"

Maia Tharrinn
Aug 6th, 2002, 12:02:26 AM
"One that entails me hiding and you finding me through my force signature." She said with a laugh. "All you do is open yourself to the force Zeke and make it find me."

Zeke
Aug 6th, 2002, 12:04:26 AM
"Sounds easy, but looks can be deceiving. Okay, go and hide. Should I close my eyes and count to 10?"

Maia Tharrinn
Aug 6th, 2002, 12:06:42 AM
Maia laughed. "Yea count to 10." Maia raced off through the trees and found a spot behind an old log. Crouching down she waited...

Zeke
Aug 6th, 2002, 12:11:18 AM
"1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8...9...10."

Zeke dropped into the Force, feeling it around him like warm water. He focused it and searched. His smile didn't fade, but his brows knitted in concentration. Nothing. He tried harder.

Maia Tharrinn
Aug 6th, 2002, 12:14:53 AM
Maia closed her eyes and strengthened her force signature. She sat back and waited. It was a test in patience on his part if he gave in to soon he would not realize it was there all along just waiting to be noticed. She knew her Padawan would get the hang of hit. She could already feel him putting his whole heart into it...

Zeke
Aug 6th, 2002, 12:21:17 AM
Zeke focused harder. She was out there, and he knew it, probably not far away. She definitely wasn't in front of him; all that was there was a steep drop off a cliff. He ignored the cliff, trying to focus the Force only behind him. It was difficult and slow going. He managed to get his Force sense to go straight out to his sides and behind. Now, he spread it backward. It was taxing, but he couldn't give up. He'd find her yet...

Maia Tharrinn
Aug 6th, 2002, 12:30:26 AM
Maia closed her eyes and went into a deep meditation. She focused her will on the large boulder before her and began to lift it. It would put out a force signature itself with her manipulating it..

Zeke
Aug 6th, 2002, 12:33:23 AM
Zeke discovered a Force signature.

"You're 20 meters behind me and to my left, near a small tree sapling."

Maia Tharrinn
Aug 6th, 2002, 12:37:59 AM
Maia grinned at the sound of his voice and he was dead on with his guess. Maia stood up and decided to tease him a little. She moved with force sped and very quietly over to the other side of him. She walked out from an opposite direction. "Well, Zeke I told you it was easy to feel a force signature."

Zeke
Aug 6th, 2002, 12:40:09 AM
Zeke's eyes flickered as she appeared from the opposite direction.

"Right, am I? Then what're ya doing way over there?"

Maia Tharrinn
Aug 6th, 2002, 12:46:53 AM
Maia grinned "Oh I just took a little walk when you called out." It had only taken her a matter of moments to get to him when he had called. "How bout something different? See those trees lets climb em and see how good your balance is."

Zeke
Aug 6th, 2002, 12:49:31 AM
Zeke stood and stretched his legs, which were a bit stiff from sitting on the rock for hours.

"Pick a tree and we'll climb it."

Maia Tharrinn
Aug 6th, 2002, 12:52:42 AM
Maia pointed to the highest tree and then took off running. She grabbed a low branch and began to swung up. She was reaching for the second one when Zeke appeared...

Zeke
Aug 6th, 2002, 12:56:38 AM
Zeke jumped nimbly up the tree, leaping from branch to branch with his natural acrobatic skill. He slipped and fell a few branches, past Maia, who was going somewhat slower. He grabbed a branch-painful, it felt like it had torn his arm out- then hauled himself up. She had a considerable lead on him.

"You've won it, it seems!"

Maia Tharrinn
Aug 6th, 2002, 12:59:54 AM
Maia looked back at him and grinned. She saw the grimace of pain on his face. A look of concern flashed across hers. "Zeke are you all right?" She reached out to him with the force and lifted him from his branch. Settling him gently to the ground. She moved swiftly back down the tree and settled down beside him.

Zeke
Aug 6th, 2002, 01:02:43 AM
Zeke rotated his arm at the shoulder.

"Its fine. Just hurts from catching me on that branch so suddenly. It'll pass. How'd you maintain your balance on those branches? You were going nearly as fast as me, but didn't slip up at all!"

He looked up at the thin, flimsy branches.

Maia Tharrinn
Aug 6th, 2002, 01:07:41 AM
Maia sighed softly. Glad he was not hurt. He was more than just a Padawan to her but a friend to. "If you let the force guide you it will tell you where to step in a way. It will make you faster and lighter. It's hard to explain but in time it will happen for you to."

Zeke
Aug 6th, 2002, 01:12:52 AM
Zeke stood and steeled himself.

"Let's have another round then."

He sighed and squatted, coiling his muscles and tuning himself to the Force. He jumped, grabbed the lowest branch and swung himself up. He jumped nimbly to the next branch, twisting his feet to maintain his balance, and continued up a few more branches. He slipped again halfway up; he stuck out a leg and balanced himself between two branches before he could fall from the tree.

"Whoo. The Force got me stuck though."

Zeke couldn't move without falling from the tree.

"A little help?"

Maia Tharrinn
Aug 6th, 2002, 01:28:57 AM
Maia grinned up at him. One thing she could say he was tenacious. She grabbed the branch and swung herself up following his path. She moved one branch lower than him. She forced the branch to bend to his foot so he could boost himself higher. "There you go. Just don't fall on me." She said with a chuckle...

Zeke
Aug 6th, 2002, 01:33:05 AM
Zeke held tightly to 2 other branches with his hands as his feet wobbled beneath him.

"No worries. I get to be on top!"

Zeke bounded the rest of the way up under his own power, taxed mentally from the Force control he was learning. He reached the top and held on to the branches there, looking out over the Jungle and the GJO.

"Beautiful. It's relaxing."

Maia Tharrinn
Aug 6th, 2002, 01:37:46 AM
Maia clambered up next to him and looked around. "Yes it is very peaceful. "Want to try to lift me down using the force. " They were high but she truste his strength. "If you do not feel you can do it now is the time to say. "She said with a grin...

Zeke
Aug 6th, 2002, 01:41:00 AM
Zeke smiled at her.

"Sure, why not? I'll keep you close to the trees though, so if I drop you, you can save yourself."

He felt the Force for the third time that day. It flowed weaker than before; he was getting tired. Plus, lifting stuff with the Force was one of his biggest weaknesses. But if she said so...Zeke drew the Force to him and surrounded Maia with it.

Maia Tharrinn
Aug 6th, 2002, 01:55:55 AM
Maia grinned softly and drew on the force herself so she was prepared for what ever happened. She trusted her padawan and thats what mattered. "Ok Zeke I'm ready whenever you are."

Zeke
Aug 6th, 2002, 01:59:36 AM
Zeke took a deep breath and exhaled slowly. As he breathed out, she sank slowly. She floated down, slowly, an armslength from the branches. He had her about 4 meters below him when he felt his concentration slip.

"Catch youself...I'm losing you..." he warned.

Even as he spoke, his mind grew weary and she fell from his grasp.

Maia Tharrinn
Aug 6th, 2002, 02:13:55 AM
Maia let out a small gasp as she felt him loose her. She caught herself just before she landed. She hit the ground with a soft thud and grimaced. "You did more than I could have ever done at this stage Zeke. What do you say we go for a swim and cool off. Rest a little. Maybe some of the guys are there and we can have some saber fighting."

Zeke
Aug 6th, 2002, 02:15:18 AM
"Why not? Sure."

Maia Tharrinn
Aug 6th, 2002, 02:28:19 AM
Maia stood up and watched him climb down from the tree. When he had made it safely to the ground she sighed in relief. She walked to the path that would lead to the small lake they all used to swim in...

Zeke
Aug 6th, 2002, 02:29:46 AM
Zeke didn't feel like taking the long path. The water was right below, after all. He ran for the edge of the cliff and jumped, falling headfirst down the side of it, a short distance from the cliff wall.

Maia Tharrinn
Aug 6th, 2002, 02:37:46 AM
Maia watched as he jumped and her mouth dropped open. She rushed to the side and watched him plunge into the water. "That guy is gonna be the death of me." She sighed. Shrugging her shoulder she jumped to. "If ya cant beat em join em." she said...

Dios Kane
Aug 6th, 2002, 02:43:17 AM
:: Dios had felt what was going on from the connection he had with Maia. A swim didn't sound too bad to him either. He had been very tired of late and his scar still hadn't healed. He showed up ontop of the cliff only in his white pants. They were waterproof all enviroment cloth so he didn't care. He watched Zeke fall and once he was away from the diving zone, Dios jumped off himself. He wasn't exactly graceful but the splash was really big. He swims under the water and slips up, hiding from Maia's sight as she approached. He'd enjoy this.::

Zeke
Aug 6th, 2002, 02:46:08 AM
Zeke shifted his body, putting his feet on the cliff wall. He had one more Force control to practice. He boosted his speed as best he could, running down the wall. Unlike his first experiment with the Force running, he wasn't able to go across the water. He plunged in and swam for the shore nearest the cliff.

Maia Tharrinn
Aug 6th, 2002, 02:50:34 AM
Maia raised up to the top of the water with a gasp and looked around. She saw that Zeke was ok. She turned on her back and floated there relaxing. She thought of Dios. He felt so close to her. She figured it was just because she was missing him and wished he would show up and play.

Zeke
Aug 6th, 2002, 02:52:10 AM
Zeke dove and did a flip underwater. He spotted Dios, but made no move to warn Maia.

Dios Kane
Aug 6th, 2002, 02:59:15 AM
:: Dios came under Maia and wrapped his arm's around her stomach and pulled her up to him laughing.::
Surprise surpise my little water lily!
:: Dios kissed her as she turned his head. He didn't make it last as long as it should have because of the scar running down one side of his face. He wasn't used to scars such as these and it felt strange to kiss Maia with the scar edging at his mouth. He looked Maia up and down, smiling.::
Nice swimsuit.

Zeke
Aug 6th, 2002, 03:01:23 AM
"Swimsuit he say." Zeke said mockingly. "We're all fully clothed."

He swam to shore and removed his shirt and tattered scarf, then took off his shoes.

"Much better. I'll let 'em dry."

Maia Tharrinn
Aug 6th, 2002, 03:02:37 AM
Maia gasped in surprise. Turning she laughed. "Well, you must have felt me wanting you." She pulled him closer to her and kissed him again. Trailing soft kisses across his face. "As for my bathing suit you lucky I'm not in the buff being the nature girl that I am." She laughed and dunked him under the water...

Zeke
Aug 6th, 2002, 03:05:38 AM
"Dunking war, is it?"

Zeke was not at all distracted by the passing commentary on Maia's nakedness.

"Dios if you lose, you're worse off than I thought."

Dios Kane
Aug 6th, 2002, 03:10:00 AM
:: Dios came back up and grabbed her and took both of them underwater. He ran his hands over her while keeping her from resurfacing. He wanted to give her a little scare. She had the holy water now and she'd figure out that she could resupply her body with that alone for a short time without breathing underwater. Once she seemed to realize that he kissed her before letting her go back up. He swam to the shore and dragged his wet body out of the lake. That had been tiring in itself. He saw Zeke and waved to him as he layed on the beach.::
How was it Maia?

Maia Tharrinn
Aug 6th, 2002, 03:16:06 AM
Maia clambered up out of the water slightly pale but smiling. "If I knew I could be like a fish I woulda kissed you longer." Flopping next to him she sunned herself. Her wet cloths drying slowly. "Feels good out here today." She said in a sleepy voice. "Need to wake me up Dios." She giggled at the thoughts that ran through her mind as to how he could wake her up....

Dios Kane
Aug 6th, 2002, 03:20:35 AM
:: Dios knew how to wake her up. His hands were still cold from being so deep in the water. He rolled over onto Maia.::
Wake me up Dios, give me a ride Dios, me, me, me, what about my needs, huh, Maia?
:: Dios places one very cold hand on her stomach and another one right behind her neck before he kisses her laughing.::

Maia Tharrinn
Aug 6th, 2002, 03:25:06 AM
Maia squeaked at his cold hands and giggled. "Well, that's not what I had in mind but it works. She wrapped her leg around his and flipped him over onto his back. Sitting up she grinned a twinkle in her eye.

"Well, my love all you have to do is tell me your needs and I will make sure they are met.. Leaning down she kissed him. As foe those cold hand. She began to tickle him....

Dios Kane
Aug 6th, 2002, 03:31:42 AM
:: He didn't mind the beautiful leg wrapped around his but the tickling was going to drive him crazy. She drove him crazy period but that was besides the point. Now as for his needs, they'd have to settle those when so many people weren't watching, but he could settle a few now. He reached his head up and lightly bit her on the shoulder.::
You want to play rough?

Maia Tharrinn
Aug 6th, 2002, 03:51:06 AM
Maia raised an eyebrow and grinned. "Play rough. Buddy you know I will win." She giggeled. Leaning forward she went to kiss him and instead caught his lower lip in her teeth. Chewing on it lightly....

Dios Kane
Aug 6th, 2002, 03:56:30 AM
:: Dios would've said something but she was then chewing his lower lip. He placed a hand on her butt and grabbed her trying to startle her but it didn't phase her, she might just win this one too... yeah right. He bit her ear before pushing her off and reaching for his saber, "drinking angel."::
C'mon, you can play rough, so let's see you use your saber? A spar? And whoever wins gets all of their needs met huh?

Maia Tharrinn
Aug 6th, 2002, 04:01:53 AM
Maia stood up and grabbed her saber. "Ok but when I win you better stick to the deal." She said shaking her finger at him. Maia ignited her saber with a snap hiss. The dark blue blade shot out. "Come and get me baby." She chuckled...

Dios Kane
Aug 6th, 2002, 04:04:44 AM
:: Dios ignited his orange saber and laughed. This would be very interesting. And the other wuestion is if he wanted to lose or win, would it really matter? He lunged at her with a downward slash.::

Zeke
Aug 6th, 2002, 12:12:15 PM
Zeke chose to ignore them for the most part, until the sabers were drawn.

"She's gonna school you Dios. You know that, right?"

Zeke sighed. It had turned Maia/Dios to quickly. He'd expected that, but a bit later. He devoutly wished someone else would show up.

Valeska Vercingetorix
Aug 6th, 2002, 04:05:55 PM
Pretty soon, Zeke's wish was granted. Valeska walked up next to him.

"Hello," she said, "I've got a Master now." She was not one to delay the point. "You've heard, right?''

imported_Lance Stormrider
Aug 6th, 2002, 04:13:35 PM
:: Lance walked passing his hand through his hair, his eyes directed in Zeke he simply slided a few words out of his mouth.::

"Hello..."

Zeke
Aug 6th, 2002, 04:15:25 PM
"Hey guys! Maia's about to school Dios. Let's start a spar of our own, shall we?"

He gave Vally his blue saber.

"Use that. I got the one I made. So, who starts this shindig?"

Aug 6th, 2002, 04:18:39 PM
"Spar?....Hehe...funny but if you insist" He said throwing Matrix in the air the katana looking hilt came back to his hand and in an instant the blue loong blade snapped out glowing and huming in the air he spun it and stayed calm focused on the force..to detect any mouvement.::

Zeke
Aug 6th, 2002, 04:24:23 PM
Zeke ignited his gold saber.

"If it fizzles, back off. I'll have to fix it."

Zeke assumed a defensive stance.

"Val, just watch and jump in when you think you're ready."

Zeke came low at Lance with a horizontal slash.

Maia Tharrinn
Aug 6th, 2002, 04:27:50 PM
Maia rushed at Dios her saber raised high and brought it down. When there sabers locked she smiled. "I think I can distract you enough to win." She smiled "Say all the sudden my shirt falls off at an opportune time. Then I win." She giggled...

Ki-Adi Kindo
Aug 6th, 2002, 04:31:46 PM
Kindo walked calmly into the Saber Arena, looking around to see who's presense he was in the midst of. He looked around at the present enviroment, noticing the bright glow of lightsabers. He let off a short smile, and then turned his attention back to the others.

" Sparring?"

Zeke
Aug 6th, 2002, 04:35:17 PM
Zeke staggered, stopping short of Lance as he heard Maia.

"Wh...what? Don't do that! He'd never get over it! Whoops..."

He dodged to the side, expecting an attack from Lance. He saw Kindo.

"Join in, Kindo! Free for all with Lightsabers!"

Dios Kane
Aug 6th, 2002, 04:41:06 PM
:: Dios laughed as he flipped around and kicked her in the butt. He then slashed high before trying to sweep kick her.::
I would enjoy it very much but I think I'd probably just tasckle you after that and then it'd all be over for you.

Aug 6th, 2002, 04:42:40 PM
:: Lance summoned the force unto his arms as force slashed Zeke making his saber critically go towards the left making his defenses opened, Lance sent his elbow against Zeke's stomach to knock him backwards.::

"Never let your guard down." He said focused on the force

Maia Tharrinn
Aug 6th, 2002, 04:46:07 PM
Maia yelped when he kicked her and grinned. She jumped over his legs and reversed her saber shoving the hilt in his chest, knocking him back. "I might want to be tackled."

Dios Kane
Aug 6th, 2002, 04:53:41 PM
:: Dios grinned. He dived low then leaped over an oncoming attack before he tackled her to the ground.::
Be careful what you wish for.
:: Dios kissed her before getting off and standing up again.::
But don't give up on me yet. I want to really fight for this bet.

Maia Tharrinn
Aug 6th, 2002, 04:58:00 PM
Maia stood up and raised an eyebrow. "Ok but I have to warn you. If I win I want kisses galore." Jumping into the air she kicked up and caught him in the chin.

Dios Kane
Aug 6th, 2002, 04:59:39 PM
:: His head snapped back and he smiled before throwing a roundhouse kick out that she ducked under. He slashed back and forth as he advanced.::
You'll get more than that.

Ki-Adi Kindo
Aug 6th, 2002, 04:59:58 PM
Kindo looked at the relentless sparring of many, and then turned his attention back to Zeke. His smile this time was that of a clever one. This was one offer he would not refuse. He reached to his left under his black cloak and reached for his lightsaber. He unclipped it from his belt and held it to his front. He ignited the saber.

SNAP-HISS!

The dark red blade shot out hissing and humming in tune with the others. He stood ready for an opponent, keeping his concentration focused.

Zeke
Aug 6th, 2002, 06:49:46 PM
Zeke rubbed his chest.

"Like its my fault Maia's talkin' about her nakedness."

He charged at Lance, scuttled by and drove for Kindo, bringing his saber up in an rising slash.

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 6th, 2002, 08:28:50 PM
Wei watched from the cliff. There was a large sparring match ensuing below him. Granted, he didn;t have a lightsaber, but it was the perfect opportunity to practice disabling opponents.

Wei gave a loud battle cry and dove down among his fellow padawans, flipping htem onto their backs on at a time, making each one drop his weapon in turn.

"ok, guys, pikc them back up." He turned to the girl with a grin.

"My name is Wei Wu Wei. What's yours?"

Ki-Adi Kindo
Aug 6th, 2002, 08:43:13 PM
Kindo came down on Zeke's saber with his own, the blades screaming has a connection was made. Kindo then with a low kick to his feet swept Zeke's feet from under him. He then did a small backflip away from the action, not very powerful, but enough for him to take a smart defensive position once again.

Valeska Vercingetorix
Aug 6th, 2002, 08:47:17 PM
"I'm Valeska Vercingetorix,'' said Valeska to the boy, her eyes wide. She got to her feet and picked up the borrowed lightsaber.

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 6th, 2002, 08:52:13 PM
Wei saw her flourish the light sword and stepped backwards.

"You can spar with me. I'm unarmed, but still."

Wei assumed a defensive posture.

"I'll try to make you drop the lightsaber. You have to try to hit me with it."

Valeska Vercingetorix
Aug 6th, 2002, 08:57:28 PM
"I've never done this before, so bear with me,'' said Valeska softly. She experimentally swung with it towards him, comparing the weight and style to that of a sword, which she was familiar with. She found there were many differences.

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 6th, 2002, 10:11:30 PM
Wei effortlessly dodged, allowing her to get used to the lightsaber. He only hoped that his first sparring partner would be as patient with him as he was being with her.

"Take your time. I'm in no rush."

Valeska Vercingetorix
Aug 6th, 2002, 10:48:35 PM
Valeska whirled towards him with the lightsaber, but she overestimated it's weight. She swung back towards him, more accurately this time.

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 6th, 2002, 10:58:23 PM
Wei stepped just inside the arc of the saber and grasped her hand and the hilt of the saber with on e hand.

"Good."

Wei was about to twist her arm, but thought better of it. She was new. she needed the practice. He let her hand go.

Valeska Vercingetorix
Aug 6th, 2002, 11:09:31 PM
Valeska frowned. "Don't go easy on me," she said, "If I learn easy, I'll get used to easy. I can deal."

She moved faster this time.

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 6th, 2002, 11:17:03 PM
Wei did as she asked him and saw the blade come in faster than usual. He reached out quickly, put his tumbon the back of her hand and bent her hand inward, cuasing her palm to open it up.

"Drop it," he siad, givng her hand a firm shake. the weapon clattered to the ground.

Maia Tharrinn
Aug 7th, 2002, 01:39:22 AM
Maia dodged his swings and parried a few. She was just about to swing when Wei threw her to the ground. She laid there stunned for a moment and looked around. Noticing Dios on the ground next to her. Not one to miss an advantage she leapt on him and tried to get him into a head lock... "Aha." She said laughing...

Zeke
Aug 7th, 2002, 11:56:28 AM
Zeke got up, having clashed with Kindo then been dumped on his butt by Wei.

"Vally, school him for me. I got...problems..." He glanced back and forth between Kindo and Lance. "Not personal problems, but since I've challenged you both I can't really call it off to fight Wei, can I?"

Ki-Adi Kindo
Aug 7th, 2002, 12:31:12 PM
" Ill fight Lance if you would like. "

Kindo held his saber firm in grip for anyone who tried to suprise attack him.

Valeska Vercingetorix
Aug 7th, 2002, 01:56:53 PM
Valeska picked back up the lightsaber and smiled tentatively.

"Shall we have another go?" she asked.

Aug 7th, 2002, 02:52:26 PM
:: Lance stood aside and spun Matrix.::

"Well it's vs who hurry up I'm getting bored."

Zeke
Aug 7th, 2002, 02:57:32 PM
"Me vs You vs Kindo. Talking of you..."

Zeke flew at Lance with a roundhouse kick.

Aug 7th, 2002, 07:28:54 PM
:: Lance watched the roundhouse kick coming towarded him sending his arm who was stern and strong the kick was like hitting a tree branch against an ironed wall, grabbing his foot he flipped him over and stayed stern and calm::

Zeke
Aug 7th, 2002, 07:43:10 PM
Zeke caught himself as he landed and stood.

"Jeez, is throw Zeke on the ground day or what? Someone else make a move; I'm sick of attacking."

Ki-Adi Kindo
Aug 7th, 2002, 08:06:46 PM
Kindo flipped over Lance landing directly behind him. With his ignited saber in his right hand, he jumped kicked Lance in the back. It sent him slamming him to the rough floor below. It did little damage, but was enough to get things going.

Aug 7th, 2002, 08:07:17 PM
OOC: Sorry Kindo I posted at the same time as you ill edit.

:: Lance had sensed Kindo coming and now kicked to the floor he got up slowly without any damage and took the dust of him.::

"Clever" He said as suddenly he force speeded to the back of Kindo.

"BOO!" He said jumping and sending as roundhouse to his back to send him flying towards the wall, he hoped Kindo would now actually slam it, this was a good exercise to actually practice dodges and flips.

Zeke
Aug 7th, 2002, 08:14:02 PM
Zeke watched Kindo and Lance fight.

"Oh, forget about me, why don'tcha?"

He came flying at Kindo, saber low and behind him to attack with an uppercut.

Ki-Adi Kindo
Aug 7th, 2002, 09:02:56 PM
After being kicked in the back by Lance, Kindo seen Zeke charging with an uppercut by means of his saber. Kindo clashed with Zeke, the blades screaming. He then flew at Zeke with many quick slashes, only to knock his weapon to the side momentarily. He then shoved his elbow into Zeke's chin, sending him back a few feet stunned.

Zeke
Aug 7th, 2002, 09:15:13 PM
Zeke blocked Kindo's slashing combo, but was unable to defend the elbow. He took that one in the chin and staggered.

"Ow."

Zeke came back with a footsweep.

Dios Kane
Aug 7th, 2002, 10:41:03 PM
:: Dios tried to struggle but then went limp as dead weight.::
Alright, I give.

Maia Tharrinn
Aug 8th, 2002, 04:55:17 AM
"I winnnn." Maia giggled. "Why do I get the feeling you let me win Dios?" She asked leaning down into his face and grinning...

Ki-Adi Kindo
Aug 8th, 2002, 10:07:41 AM
Kindo crashed into the floor under him, losing touch of his lightsaber. He kicked up on both feet, taking up a defensive stance. He extended his hand, and concentrated with all his mind, allowing the Force to flow through him. The lightsaber launched form the floor to his right hand. He reignited it, spinning the dark red blade. He swung overhead at Zeke, a very powerful shot. The blades yelled has they met.

Aug 8th, 2002, 05:12:51 PM
:: Lance put his hand in front of his mouth and yawned like a lion.::
"Alright enough of this he said as the two blades clashed Lance easily concentrated the force for a force blast that he had done so many times. He sent the force blast right at them sending both of them at the floor, he then called for a twin training lightsaber on the wall and ingited it.::

"You two versus me come on guys, I have never used a twin lightsaber before and versus one person wouldn't be very fun, so just bring it on you two this is a good exercise to learn to cooperate in battle." He said with grin spinning the twin lightsaber around. The green blade's glow was emmited throughout everyone's facial expression.

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 8th, 2002, 09:34:29 PM
Wei shifted to his other foot. "When you are ready. No holding back. Just think about hitting me."

Dios Kane
Aug 8th, 2002, 10:39:36 PM
:: Dios turned his head up.::
I have no idea where you got that idea. What are you thinking, I want you to choose my fate?

Maia Tharrinn
Aug 8th, 2002, 11:10:41 PM
Raising an eyebrow Maia cocked her head. "Why yes I do think you want to put your fate in my hands, so I can maul you with kisses. Is that it hmmm." She tickled his neck. "Yup that's what it is. You wanted me to win. So I guess your just going to have to come to my room every night and do my dishes." She laughed softly and kissed the tip of his nose...

Zeke
Aug 9th, 2002, 12:08:32 AM
"Ok. If you say so."

Zeke came in with a diagonal strike, right to left, up to down.

Ki-Adi Kindo
Aug 9th, 2002, 11:11:37 AM
Kindo jumped in and struck down on Lance's saber, then coming up with a swift kick to his chin.

Aug 9th, 2002, 01:03:15 PM
:: Lance quickly blocked all of the slashes using both of his side to take on both of them at the same seeing Kindo's kick he quickly ran up to him and moved his head to avoid it his chin staying away from the foot he then entered his defenses and sent a vertical jab to him to send him flying backwards , he quicky ran up to Zeke and sent a series of slashes everywhere, Lance was really fighting with all his senses and strenght here.::

Valeska Vercingetorix
Aug 9th, 2002, 04:06:30 PM
Valeska thought for a bit, trying to figure out how to do what she was told to, and then out of nowhere she swung towards Wei, feingting to the left and lightly getting him on his right arm.

She grinned widely, looking suprised he let her do that, forgetting about her homesickness in the flush of a victory, however small.

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 9th, 2002, 04:14:50 PM
Wei smiled. "Good. Very good."

She had done just as he had said. Some people were afraid to hurt friend in a spar so they would hold back, and never got anything out of the spar. Some would try to hit too hard, and wound up making a mistake. They never learned anytihng either. Just by concentrating on attacking, and only attacking, did a person gain experience and win in battle.

His arm burned slightly from Valeska's attack, but would be fine.

"Now that I see you are comfortable with your weapon, I'll step it up a notch."

Wei conentrated on his master's training. "Now try to hit me again."

Zeke
Aug 9th, 2002, 05:22:42 PM
Zeke blocked wildly, focusing to keep up with the two blades. He couldn't get an opening; Lance was fast. Zeke would need a distraction to get on the offense again.

Ki-Adi Kindo
Aug 9th, 2002, 08:19:49 PM
Kindo flipped over Lance and began swinging at him from his back. This made it much more difficult for Lance to defend himself.

Aug 10th, 2002, 11:19:06 AM
:: Lance blocked all the slashes using the pure force to tell him where they were coming, even though his reflexes were still not snipered out he managed to block Kindo's slashes with the back of his dual phase saber, he ran to Zeke and send all his weight against him sending him backwards he then turned around and started slashing against Kindo with the two sides of hi saber this was making it much more difficult for Kindo.::

Zeke
Aug 10th, 2002, 11:26:33 AM
Zeke stumbled, but went with the momentum. He sprang off a tree and did an aerial flip, coming down on Lance with his saber in a falling stab.

Ki-Adi Kindo
Aug 10th, 2002, 11:28:33 AM
Kindo was taking Lance's slashes has fast has they were coming. He was letting the Force flow through his entire being, then coming against Lance with more powerful swings.

Aug 10th, 2002, 12:03:29 PM
:: Lance saw the change of strenght in Kindo's mouvement as he moved his entire body leftwards when Kindo swung he sent his foot to his stomach quickly to send him flying backwards and then saw the falling stab coming to him he fell backwards on the floor with a thud and had a burn on his arm a terrible pain came to him but he got up and put himself in his offensive stance.::

Ki-Adi Kindo
Aug 10th, 2002, 01:03:19 PM
Kindo regained strength and continued with more powerful swings. He grew faster and more controlling with each swing, allowing the Force to flow through him. In a quick movement he kicked the midde of Lance's saber, throwing it into the air. He then round house kicked Lance across the face. This was all possible through the Force, and the kick only stunned Lance.

Aug 10th, 2002, 02:44:10 PM
:: Lance received the kick right unto his face and called his saber back quickly he then lowered him-self aoivding his slashes and sent his foot real quickly spinning back to his normal position to send a quick slash towarded Kindo's arm letting a light burn on it.::

Zeke
Aug 10th, 2002, 02:49:25 PM
Zeke now sat back, catching his breath and watching the fights. Lance was fighting Kindo, Wei was fighting Val, and Dios was fighting Maia...though at the moment he couldn't tell if they were actually fighting or making whoopee. Lance was holding up well against the two of them, so he decided to attack again.

Dios Kane
Aug 11th, 2002, 10:21:52 AM
:: Dios pushed her off with a hurt look.::
Dishes? Why do I have the feeling I'm ging to be abused for the rest of my life by you?
:: He laughed as he stood up.::
Alright, who's next open for a spar... other than the she deivel next to me.

Zeke
Aug 11th, 2002, 12:02:03 PM
Zeke broke off his attack on Lance and burst at Dios.

"This answer your question?"