PDA

View Full Version : Lounging...(For New Sector rangers)

Chesta
Aug 4th, 2002, 09:29:53 PM
he lounged gracefully in a chair in the bad boys club after just being hired by the unique Cizerack woman named Sass, his green eyes looked at the others who had been hired as he yawned quite loudly.

imported_Grev Drasen
Aug 5th, 2002, 02:51:06 PM
I believe the daycare center is out front.

(A rather husky voice called out to the younger appearing gentleman lazing in the chair. Stepping inside of the 'club' was Grev Drasen, a deceiving corsair with a scruffy appearance and the aroma of cheap tobacco smoke & hard liquor.)

So she 'ired you in as well?

(He spoke with a slightly noticable accent, resembling that of a cockney. Collapsing in one of the nearby sofas he helped himself to a handful of peanuts lying on one of the tables, eyeing the kid with an arrogant grin.)

Chesta
Aug 5th, 2002, 04:40:09 PM
The prefect word for the man who just spoke to him would be 'smelly thug', but he just yawned loudly again, his green eyes showing no interest.

"Oui, Madame Sass did. O' and w'en did zee old folks 'ome let you people 'ave day trips?"

he yawned again and flicked one hand and a handful of peanuts floated off of the table into his open hand.

BerithXho
Aug 6th, 2002, 11:02:29 PM
Berith Xho fills the doorway with a long powerful stride, quickly taking in the other two occupants with a short glance of his olive eyes unseen beneath a prominent brow, a slight tick twitches above his left eye. His dark primal face is etched with intelligence and alertedness yet bearing an solemn air of absolute no concern.

The troghul (or trog as some brave souls dare pronounce) is partially clothed in a piecemeal of blast plating and leather fitted together roughhazardly. The dark linen loinclothe hanging down to midthigh is the largest piece of his garb. Choosing a place nearest the entrance, every breathe Berith Xho exhales is a deep rattling noise, like a swell of a rising wave. His legs are pillars covered in a coat of rich chestnut brown, every step his bare feet take are very soft and methodical like a stalking beast alas considering the enforcer's sheer size with a chest nearly twice the girth of a muscular human's. The large-bore barrel of the concussion grenade rifle strapped across Berith's back protrudes over his great right shoulder. He joins the others in silent vigilance!

Elena Van Derveld
Aug 7th, 2002, 03:44:31 AM
"Oh god, you don't talk like that all the time do you?"

A voice groaned as a woman in a sharp black dress stepped in through the door, eyes falling onto the younger boy in the room. She rolled her eyes and approached one of the chairs, sinking down into it with a flippant yawn.

"You have to have the most annoying voice I have ever heard. And you,"

She looked towards Grev - her Lupine senses made the man's odour twenty times worse.

"When was the last time you bathed?!"

BerithXho
Aug 7th, 2002, 04:00:54 AM
Berith Xho watched from the corner listening to the sharp words spoken by the newly arrived human. Not knowing whether she took notice to the huge shape which stood behind her quietly. She had spirit and spunk for such a small woman but observing the other two strangers, is there any wonder why? Berith's lips silently moved much like a nursing babe while his large arms rested across his chest. The troghul wondered what new surprises the day may unveil.

imported_Grev Drasen
Aug 7th, 2002, 05:52:29 PM
Old folk? You lit'el--

(His speech trailed off as the female entered the room, who took no time in quipping the duo with blunt remarks. The scruffy mercenary glanced towards the Lupine female, a wide-spread grin consuming his rugged face, lurking behind that cocky smile was surely thoughts better left in secrecy.)

Bath, eh? I'm sure they got a shower 'round 'ere somewhere, if ya care ta' accompany me?

(His coy wink regarded Elena, surely rejection was just around the corner for him.)

Chesta
Aug 8th, 2002, 09:29:34 AM
He just grinned at the blonde haired woman.

"Only when I want to......."

He snorted, the woman was giving him bad vibes and he didn't want to get beaten by a chick anyways, the he heard Grav's comment and rolled his eyes flicking a peanut at the offensive man.

"I don't t'ink elle would want to s'ower wit' a smelly old man."

Elena Van Derveld
Aug 10th, 2002, 04:54:14 AM
Elena shot the man a dissaproving glare, before allowing a softer expression to surface.

"I'll have to pass up this time, though don't let me stop you," she replied with a smug smile.