PDA

View Full Version : Special Delivery

Tirsa Krylana
Aug 4th, 2002, 08:29:34 PM
:: The Nebari had been gone for the last week, almost disappearing immediately after the events (http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=20608) had ended in her coming here.

Now she was back and Tirsa crept through the halls of Bast Castle. She was carrying a small bundle that was wrapped in black carefully. Many moons had passed since Tirsa was here but considering her memory, it was all coming back to her now how the Castle was laid out ::

Taylor Millard
Aug 7th, 2002, 08:11:57 AM
Although he normally wore his Wargrave robes while in Bast, Millard had just arrived from Balmorra and securing the defenses there for the Balmorran Empire.

s'Ilancy was out and about doing who knows what, and Millard wished her well. He hoped she would return soon though...he missed her.

Then he saw Tirsa, carrying a black parcel and attempting to make her way through the chambers.

"If you are looking for Madame Mal Pannis' quarters you need to take a left at the end of the hall, then your next right. Third door on the left."

Tirsa Krylana
Aug 7th, 2002, 10:00:36 AM
:: She stopped and turned around, looking at Taylor ::

"What makes you think I'm going to see Dale anyway?!"

:: The Dark Jedi could hear a touch of offense in the Nebari's tone. She didn't get that feeling that he had entered her mind, but with all these Force users, Tirsa couldn't be certain ::

"I could be going to see Sorsha, ya know ..."

Taylor Millard
Aug 7th, 2002, 10:04:08 AM
"That might be true," Millard replied, "However, based on what I saw on Irentios, you and Sorsha still have a bit of...reconciliation to do."

He gave a slight bow, "My apologies if I offended you. I was simply trying to help. And if you are going to see Madame Kasajian, she's two doors down from Madame Mal Pannis."

Aliandra Mal Pannis
Aug 7th, 2002, 10:04:25 AM
Oddly, the bundle started to move.

Tirsa Krylana
Aug 7th, 2002, 10:14:04 AM
"I don't think that's your business, Millard. Anyway, Sorsha and me are fine."

:: she was going throw him a nasty look but was trying to cover up the fact that her package was moving ::

"Later."

:: hopefully he didn't notice and started to head off where Sorsha and Dale were living ::

Taylor Millard
Aug 7th, 2002, 10:20:31 AM
"Is that Madame Mal Pannis' child you carry with you?" Millard didn't move as Tirsa began walking away.

He saw her turn, then gave a slight smile, "Only curious. I sense the younger presence outside of yours and mine and the ghosts in these halls."

Tirsa Krylana
Aug 7th, 2002, 02:05:48 PM
:: she closed her eyes and sighed quietly. Millard was really getting on her nerves but then she felt something soft patting her chest.

Aliandra was trying to get her attention and smiling, being cute like only a baby can. This time her sigh was more of defeat because of her niece ::

"Yeah ... It's Dale's kid."

:: gently, Tirsa pulled back the blanket as she turned around ::

Aliandra Mal Pannis
Aug 7th, 2002, 02:07:57 PM
:: big green eyes looked around for the first time, noting how depressing this place was :|

Her eyes lit up in a big smile when she saw the Officer man. He was all shiny in his clothing ::

:D

Taylor Millard
Aug 7th, 2002, 02:17:10 PM
Millard smiled at the child.

"Pretty child," he said as he looked at it, "Tell me, Madame Tirsa, why are you here? Why not stay on Irentios?"

Tirsa Krylana
Aug 7th, 2002, 03:32:04 PM
"Why am I here?"

:: Tirsa had the look of 'duh' and hefted Ali up a bit more ::

"Kid. Remember?"

Aliandra Mal Pannis
Aug 7th, 2002, 03:34:16 PM
:: Aliandra squirmed around in Tirsa's arms, not liking this new position so much ::

:x

Taylor Millard
Aug 7th, 2002, 03:40:57 PM
"True..." Millard replied gazing at the child, "But couldn't you stay on Irentios and take care of the child there?

"I do not make my permanent home here on VJun. Why should you or Madame Mal Pannis?"

Tirsa Krylana
Aug 7th, 2002, 03:45:00 PM
"I think you answered the question yourself."

:: she made her niece more comfortable by letting Ali rest on her shoulder ::

"You presume this is our permanent home. Dale and me go back and forth. Sorsha ..."

:: Tirsa frowned, not really knowing what was going on with her lover ::

"... is Sorsha."

:: a good answer as any ::

"Considering Dale's sticking around here for awhile, she wanted me to get Ali."

:: gently she rubbed Ali's back in comfort ::

"Curiosity satisfied?"

:: she had a feeling it wasn't ::

Taylor Millard
Aug 7th, 2002, 03:48:22 PM
"To a degree yes," Millard replied simply.

"I am curious though...I offended you in some fashion a month ago. I am uncertain why, and would like to apologize for it. It was not my intention, I assure you."

Aliandra Mal Pannis
Aug 7th, 2002, 03:48:35 PM
:: it was a long trip and with Auntie Tira making it so comfy, Ali was getting very sleepy |I

Plus, there wasn't anything neat to look at but a black wall ::

:zzz

Tirsa Krylana
Aug 7th, 2002, 04:07:48 PM
:: it took a moment for Tirsa to realize what Taylor was talking about. Then she remembered it clear as day once she put two and two together ::

"That was you???" :verymad

:: the voice was the exact same one as Wargrave's. He mentioned that Tirsa had Force potential. She had no idea that the idiot who spoke lies was Taylor ::

Milivikal k'Vik
Aug 7th, 2002, 05:35:16 PM
The sound of a young one had drawn her near. Mili had been familiarizing herself with Bast.

"So this is Aliandra..." she said with a mix of curiousity, clarificiation and amusement. "...that would explain why Dalethria wanted me as a corpse."

"Hello little Aliandra." Milivikal said, her voice smooth and sweet like a strawberry shake.

Aliandra Mal Pannis
Aug 7th, 2002, 05:43:24 PM
:: Auntie Tira was making to much noise that it startled Ali ::

:(

:: she was on the verge of tears until her eyes focused on a strange woman. She was creepy. And really pale ... Kinda like how Tira got if she was in the right kinda lighting.

It was really weird. Who was this? :: :huh

Taylor Millard
Aug 8th, 2002, 12:43:43 PM
"Yes," Millard replied, showing no sign of suprise. Tirsa indeed had Force potential...but she was denying it. As Millard had in the past.

"Yes that was I who visited Irentios and spoke with Madame Mal Pannis. Again...my apologies for offending- ah Madame k'Vik welcome," the Dark Jedi greeted his fellow Black Hand member as she appeared.

"Enjoying the view of the child?" he smiled at Aliandra again, then reached out to stroke her young face.

Aliandra Mal Pannis
Aug 12th, 2002, 04:11:39 PM
:: missed her face as a quick little hand clasped onto Millard's finger ::

:crack

Tirsa Krylana
Aug 12th, 2002, 04:14:35 PM
:: Tirsa looked oddly at Millard as something caught his attention behind her.

Then her eyes went wide, more out of surprise then anger ::

"You??? You're here too???" o_O

Milivikal k'Vik
Aug 14th, 2002, 08:58:31 PM
Milivikal nodded.

"Jeseth and Hob made an offer that was quite appealing after Sorsha decided that I was competition." She explained. "It was better than the alternative."

She smiled again, but it seemed to worry Aliandra.

Aliandra Mal Pannis
Aug 16th, 2002, 10:15:55 AM
:: Aliandra tightened her grip around Auntie Tira's shoulders and buried her head in the Nebari's neck, hiding her face. The strange woman was starting to scare her a little ::

Tirsa Krylana
Aug 16th, 2002, 10:20:42 AM
"Hey ..."

:: she said softly, rubbing her niece's back in comfort. It was strange that all of a sudden Aliandra was unhappy and that Tirsa knew it more then just the shift of the child's weight in her arms ::

"What's wrong, kiddo?"

Taylor Millard
Aug 16th, 2002, 07:19:31 PM
"More than likely," Millard replied flexing his finger after Aliandra released it, "She's frightened by Madame k'Vik. Or perhaps simply startled..."

He turned towards the dark-haired woman, "Practicing our stalking are we? Quite good. Quite good indeed."

Evil Hobgoblin
Aug 18th, 2002, 05:43:00 PM
The hallway nearby seemed to quiet itself, except for a slight little tap, step, tap, step that usually indicated Hobgoblin's approach. And it accurately predicted his arrival this time, too.

Hob was dressed differently than Tirsa had seen him last, however. The small man wore none of the robes of his station as Dark Jedi Knight- instead, he had on a pair of dark trousers and a bandage that covered the wound he'd acquired from Sorsha's kris knife.

His face was, perhaps, somewhat younger, as well. There were fewer lines crossing it, and his brow was slightly smoother.

"You should control your empathic gifts, Wargrave," he said, as he neared. "To listen so much to the ebb and flow of emotions around you can make it difficult to tune them out."

Then he stopped and rested his hands on his cane, peering kindly at Tirsa. "Miss Krylana," he said calmly. "Am I to assume by your presence that you have no lasting ill will to our planet?"

Tirsa Krylana
Aug 18th, 2002, 07:20:18 PM
:: she squinted, looking at Hob carefully. Tirsa could have sworn the Dwarf looked older when she last saw him. The fact that he was walking around from the wound Sorsha inflicted upon him wasn't a surprise. Those Force types were hearty beings ::

"Eh. No."

:: the Nebari answered, still trying to settle Aliandra down ::

"You have your way of doing things around here. Since my family came back to Vjun ... I can respect that."

:: didn't mean she had to like it though. She always hated anything related to the Force or people trying to convince her she was of those that could see it ... or something.

That caused Tirsa to throw Taylor a hard stare, remembering quite well what happened on Meras with the Dark Jedi ::

Milivikal k'Vik
Aug 20th, 2002, 09:09:48 AM
Mili had been thinking about what specifcally was causing the child to be nervous. She doubted it was her appearance, or her voice.

Not her voice.

"Vicet must be making the child nervous. Bast is hard enough to adjust to anyway." Mili slipped away again with an unnatural silence, save a quiet humming to some unnamed tune. Troubling the child would mean troubling Dalethria, and that was not worth the trouble at all.

Aliandra Mal Pannis
Aug 20th, 2002, 04:20:32 PM
:: the pale woman's humming was actually quite nice and Aliandra turned her head to look at Mili leave with drooping eyes. All the excitement that had kept her awake was vanishing quickly as her body relaxed, returning back to sleep ::

Tirsa Krylana
Aug 20th, 2002, 04:23:03 PM
"Hmm. Got a point there...." O_o "Or not."

:: the Nebari said to apparantly no one ::

"Bad as Sorsha doing that!" >_<

:: She felt Ali relaxing again and thought it was best to find Dale while baby was happy ::

"Hobster? You mind if I go."

Evil Hobgoblin
Aug 30th, 2002, 10:17:53 PM
Hob gestured magnanimously. "Be off with you."

Tirsa Krylana
Sep 3rd, 2002, 04:50:14 PM
"Thanks." :D

:: she quickly slinked herself away and into the shadows, hoping Dalethria wasn't going to be too upset that she was a wee bit late.

Wasn't her fault. People like her and wanted to talk ::

^_^