PDA

View Full Version : Chapter One: Forsaken

Cherice St_Hilare
Aug 4th, 2002, 05:00:13 AM
Cherice tugged on the sleeve of the little boy, urging him to come with her. "No, lemme go! You killed my Mummy and Daddy!" She clenched her teeth and pulled harder, causing him to stumble forwards. "I have no patience for this!"

She grabbed his head with her hands and twisted it sideways, until she heard the satisfying crack that told her his neck was broken. He fell to the ground like a rag doll, his skin porcelain white as dark lashes laid against his cheeks. Children were so much prettier when they slept ...

Bending down, she began to claw at his clothes. They ripped at her sharp fingernails, exposing his chest. His skin was soft and delicate, and at the slightest pressure of her claw, a drop of blood would form. She watched his still body for a moment before ripping it open. Entrails spilled out onto the floor as blood flowed freely. His heart laid in perfect condition while his lungs proved he was healthy. Dipping a finger in his blood, she lifted it to her mouth and tasted it.

His soul would be even sweeter.

Leaning over, she opened his jaw and whispered, "Give me a kiss ..." She placed hers on his and began to suck out his life essence.

---

Walking out of the house, she pulled the hood over her head so she wouldn't noticed. Let them think that she was just another traveler without a purpose. Tonight, she accomplished what she came for. Food.

Pity, really. God had forsaken her. Did he forsake you, too?

Vega Van-Derveld
Aug 4th, 2002, 05:17:17 AM
For one who manipulates the darkside, it is difficult to avoid such things as pain. Each day one must deal it out and receive it to improve and develop in the dark arts. Not only this, but when others feel pain thus so do you - not in a negative way, in fact quite the opposite. Say a woman is stabbed in a dark alley and then beaten, a darksider will know of this. Her pain can be traced like a beacon, accentuated by her own fear. For lots, this provided easy pickings - the weak crept in their shadows and followed the sickly, picking the thin from the herd so as not to alert the populus of their presence. Such back hand approaches sickened Vega.

For he was one of those who knew what he could do, and did it infront of all. Why hide the gift he had? He had been favoured by the darkside above millions of others, and attributed with the strength of twenty men, the eyesight of a hawk, the cunning of a fox, the wisdom of sages and much more. Truth be told, he was a God.

Alas, the Gods have very little to do.

The Dark Jedi paced through the streets of the evening, his eyes wandering back and forth between the few people out on the streets. From beneath the shroud of his hood, he watched them, and grinned somewhat as a peasant approached him - he could smell the man from a mile off, he wreaked of sewage.

"Spare a credit, sir?"

The raggedly clad figure pawed at the Lupine's robes, to which he responded by throwing the man backwards a short distance before seizing up his collar in a tight grip.

"Out of my way old man - the stench of the sewers hangs over you like a pall!"

With a sharp jerk of his hand, he cast the man - with a sickening crunch - against a brick wall. Those walking on the opposite side of the street paid little mind, after all he was a beggar, who none cared for. Vega sighed in annoyance and stepped over the mans body, driving his heel into his gut to create a churning of something underfoot.

"Pleb," he murmured to himself, carrying on down the walkway.

Cherice St_Hilare
Aug 4th, 2002, 05:33:35 AM
The night air was somewhat cool and felt refreshing on on her hot skin. After she had made sure she was a distance away from her killing, she finally lowered her hood and looked down at the ground while she walked. Keeping her shoulders hunched, she looked like a stray wanting to get home.

... Fools, all of them! People shoved her aside or trampled on her feet, disregarding her existance. One woman tried to sneak her hand into one of the pockets, her grubby fingers wanting something to steal. In an instant, the poor woman found herself lying on the ground, a dagger shoved in her chest. Cherice smirked a bit as she continued to walk, taking care to step around the body. Obviously something had made the woman think she had something valuable - why else would she reach into someone's pocket like that? There were many risks ..

She dug into her left pocket - the one where the woman tried to put her hand into - and her fingers wrapped themselves around a necklace. It was thin and delicate, and when she pulled it out she saw it was made of silver. The moon's pale rays shone on it, and while she inspected the piece of jewelery, she saw that it was just a chain. So absorbed into this, she didn't realize that there was a man infront of her and they collided into each other.

The chain fell down and slid into the gutters, leaving an irritated Succubi.

"Watch where you're going!" she snarled, as she began to walk by him ..

Vega Van-Derveld
Aug 4th, 2002, 05:39:36 AM
The woman, apparently violet skinned - or so it seemed in the evening light, passed around Vega as he canted his head to the side. He turned slowly, watching as her feet tried to walk forward yet somehow she was dragged backwards. Something intangible yet with the weight of a tonne of cement was holding the soles of her feet against the ground.

Evenings like this were always so entertaining. He found that in a single hour he could have run ins with over ten people, and slay them all. Most didn't try to repel him, though some were feisty and thought to put up a fight - the fools, little did they know what they were dealing with.

Vega strafe-stepped so that he was stood infront of her, his cat-like cyan eyes bearing down upon her as his lips curled upwards into an unamused smirk. She was an unusual one, most certainly. Her appearance was very different to the scum he had seen thus far, and something within her soul betrayed a nature of darkness.

"I'm sorry, did you say something?"

Cherice St_Hilare
Aug 4th, 2002, 05:46:51 AM
"I'm sorry, is there something you want?"

She was being sarcastic, but stayed in her place. Somehow or rather, when she had tried to walk she was being dragged backwards. Suspecting that it was his doing, a sigh escaped her lips as she began to tap her foot impatiently.

Vega Van-Derveld
Aug 4th, 2002, 05:50:33 AM
A look of satisfaction came over Vega as he folded his arms over his chest, allowing a faint sneer to pass his lips.

"You have appauling manners for a street urchin, plebian. Know your place, or I shall forcefully put you into it."

A tremor of energy rippled outwards from Vega's being. Though strong, it seemed to lightly brush the woman's body. It was not powerful enough to shake her body even, but a mere warning as to what would befall her if she did not tread carefully.

Cherice St_Hilare
Aug 4th, 2002, 05:55:06 AM
There was a moment of silence, then the sounds of someone stifling a laugh.

".. Just get out of my way."

The corners of her lips tugged into a slight smirk as her blue eyes glinted somewhat dangerously. This man was powerful, and his aura seemed .. Dark .. Yet not quite so. It was obvious he was neither Jedi nor Sith. Intriguing.

She reached out with one hand as if to push him away.

Vega Van-Derveld
Aug 4th, 2002, 05:59:12 AM
Her hand came within a foot of Vega's body and was shoved backwards by some invisible force ... which in turn wretched her off of her feet and floored her within an instant, as it had done with the others. Strangely, the landing against the cobbles had not knocked her out, as her eyes focused clearly upon the man above her - who now stood staring down, with a fanged grin dancing upon his lips.

"Apologize, and I may spare you."

The element of control was what had perverted Vega in his infancy. Had it not been for his desire to manipulate people, he would have lived a simple life, however there was something within Vega that radiated insane pleasure throughout his being at the simple fact of his being the dominant oppresor of his victims.

Cherice St_Hilare
Aug 4th, 2002, 06:05:24 AM
To be alive is the same as pain, and so everything that lives is in pain. She welcomed it, embraced it, comforted it. Or rather yet, it comforted her. To her, pain was the most vivid of colors, brightening the world of Becoming.

"Young men tend to use the force .. Don't worry, I like it .."

Her voice was soft as her expression turned to a seductive smile.

Vega Van-Derveld
Aug 4th, 2002, 06:09:31 AM
"Then you will find the deepest of pleasures in this,"

One hand extended above the girl's body, as something weaved around his fingertips. In the shadows, it was indiscernable at first, though it became clear after a matter of moments what was snaking its way across his forearm - dark matter, in the form of violet tendrils. For a split second, it whipped down against the fallen woman's body and carved against her midsection, whipping her spine up into an arch; before retreating to its Master.

Semi-sated, Vega smiled, and allowed the energy swirling about his aura to dim for the time being.

Cherice St_Hilare
Aug 4th, 2002, 06:14:53 AM
More pain.

It almost blinded her senses until she began to harness it, absorbing the energy it gave her. Another trick she learned from her traitor Master, Malice. She growled slightly at the thought of him, but quickly pushed that image out of her head. Right now, she had better games to play.

"Most delightful .. But, I'm afraid I can't return the favor."

She sat up slowly and blinked to clear her vision of the dots that danced infront of her. Frell, he had gotten her good.

Vega Van-Derveld
Aug 4th, 2002, 06:18:40 AM
He watched her rise partially, and aided her to an unsteady standing position with a quick force pull, almost throwing her over to land face first - but luckily catching her before it was too late

"You thoughts are far too unbridled, child. Your mind tells more than you would have it do so. One of Draclau's dregs, how quaint."

With a back hand gesture he turned from her and laughed to himself, beginning to stride away slowly. One hand drew the hood back over his face, shading all but his jaw from view.

"I have no interest in you, chaosling. Run back to your Master and his 'impecable' kin."

Cherice St_Hilare
Aug 4th, 2002, 06:30:24 AM
He had helped by pulling her up, but his insult stung.

"He is no longer my Master .. He is but a pest to be exterminated, like the rest of his damned kind!"

Her words held fury and rage in them as her body trembled slightly. How dare he, catergorize her with that thing. She turned sharply on her heel and began to walk away. She wanted nothing to do with him, not now.

Vega Van-Derveld
Aug 4th, 2002, 06:34:27 AM
A pause mid step. The note which he had struck had been orchestrated beautifully, and the result was a wonderful outburst from the girl.

"What kind would that be, pray tell?"

Cherice St_Hilare
Aug 4th, 2002, 06:45:40 AM
If the man knew Malice, then he knew what he was. A so-called "demon". He was a mutt, a disgrace to society ! He wasn't even sure what 'race' he was himself. Pathetic, really. She ignored him as she hurried her step. If she concentrated on the sound of her footsteps, it could calm her. Deep breaths. In. Out. It wasn't working.

"Ma'am, could you -"

The man's words were cut off when she grabbed the collar of his shirt and slammed him into one of the building's walls.

"Shut up, before I rip your vocal cords out!"

She pushed him onto the ground and kicked his side with her foot. Anger was consuming her, and she couldn't let that happen. She was taught to control her emotions instead of letting them rule your body.

Her body .. It was a temple, where weak men had worshipped, begging for pleasure in pain.

"Argh!" She closed her eyes briefly then re-opened them, continuing to walk away.

Vega Van-Derveld
Aug 4th, 2002, 06:50:50 AM
Her own self-hatred as this point was more than enough to keep Vega on her tail. He walked, without cloak or cowl to hide his presence, behind her - some 10 feet away. The thoughts that struck through her head, thus passing through Vega's, were most interesting indeed, and permitted him previously unknown information on the so-called demon Malice as well as on the girls own past.

"You can't run away from all of your problems," a voice spoke into her mind.

Cherice St_Hilare
Aug 4th, 2002, 08:04:37 PM
Who said I was running? She scowled slightly as she looked over her shoulder. Her eyesight was more "defined" and sharper than other species, and it allowed her to see the man following her, even though he was some distance away. What did the creep want with her?

She looked up and saw a sign that read, "Nyght World - Entrance". Stopping abruptly, Cherice pushed open the doors that led inside and saw that it was a night club. Bodies weaved themselves in and out as the music pounded in her ears. It was filled, and she knew that there was a possibility she could lose him in here. Closing the door behind her, she walked through dancing couples to the bar, taking her place on a stool amongst many others. Unlike the others, she didn't order anything to drink.

Vega Van-Derveld
Aug 5th, 2002, 02:55:20 AM
Had she known his species, she would have known that slipping through crowds was a futile attempt at escaping. As a Lupine, his sense of smell was heightened twenty-fold, and thus he could track people purely upon the odor which he associated with them - infact in wolf form, the scents appeared in shades of the spectrum, making it even simpler for the Dark Jedi to find his prey.

Vega pushed open the door into the club and was instantly assaulted by music and a throng of bodies grinding against him. To them, he and other darksiders were a novelty, and the way they often clothed themselves was thought of as 'cool'. He chuckled, and slunk his way through the gaps in the crowd - getting mistaken for one of the performing band members once or twice - before hitting the bar.

With a glance down to the right, he spotted her. Turning back to the tender, he smiled a fanged smile.

"Make me up a cocktail... a screaming orgasm, then take it down to the pointy earred girl," he sneered.

Cherice St_Hilare
Aug 5th, 2002, 03:22:25 AM
After the bartender had set down the drink, she casted a glance over at the man and winked. Only then did she pick up the cockail and have a small drink from it. It tasted delicious, as it should've, and her compliments went to the barkeep. She set it down on the counter then pushed back the stool, stepping down from it. She soon was lost in the crowd of dancing bodies, but then appeared next to the man.

"I have to admit, for my first Screaming Orgasm, it was surprisingly good."

The corners of her lips curved into a slight smirk as she sat down on a stool to his left side.

"So, why exactly are you following me?"

Vega Van-Derveld
Aug 5th, 2002, 03:29:11 AM
He leant his elbow against the bar, so that his body was now facing towards the girl. It was suprising what a bit of hospitality towards her had done, all he needed was to give her that one drink - humorously named - and she had warmed to him. He canted his head sideways, and smiled somewhat.

"I'm curious about you,"

He motioned towards her with one hand.

"You aren't like the others are you ... you killed that young boy in a most unorthodox way."

A drink arrived for Vega, where upon he took a sip and nodded.

Cherice St_Hilare
Aug 5th, 2002, 03:34:18 AM
"What do you mean, 'like the others'?"

Absentmindedly, she reached up and gathered a lock of hair into her fingers, tugging on it slightly. She watched him while he drank, and saw that he had some sort of arrogant air about him.

She ignored what he said about the boy.

Vega Van-Derveld
Aug 5th, 2002, 03:37:58 AM
"Let me begin with the basics then."

He motioned towards her.

"Your appearance is unusal even for a Sith. Most do not sport pointed ears and hued skin."

There was a pause, and he leant back against the bar, looking out onto the dance floor as he watched the people moving in time with the bass of the current song.

"Your soul seems to be a mesh, a mixture of more than one. Now forgive me if I'm wrong, but it is common practice for humans to have a single soul, unique to them - not a mutt soul like yours."

Cherice St_Hilare
Aug 5th, 2002, 03:42:00 AM
"But who said I was human?"

Of course, there were hardly any others like herself wandering around these parts, so it was of no surprise he knew not what species she spawned from.

".. Here you are asking questions about myself, but yet you haven't bothered to introduced yourself."

Vega Van-Derveld
Aug 5th, 2002, 03:43:49 AM
"Of course, how rude...Lord Van-Derveld, Vega Van-Derveld."

He bowed his head as a mark of belated greeting before looking back up to the girl. One brow lofted and a curious smile crept into view - his curiousity was close to becoming piqued.

"So if you are not human then what are you?"

Cherice St_Hilare
Aug 5th, 2002, 03:47:34 AM
"Nice to meet you properly, Van-Derveld. I am known as Cherice."

She, too, bowed her head slightly before speaking once more.

"As for myself .. Well ... I am a Succubi."

Vega Van-Derveld
Aug 5th, 2002, 03:50:44 AM
"Succubi?"

Instantly, his brow furrowed even further as both eyebrows rose upwards sharply. His mind ran over the species he had heard of, and of them Succubus was not one that he had believed to be real - he could have sworn the creatures were mythical; but then he would have said the same of Vampires and Werewolves until a short time ago.

"A soul stealer," he murmured.

"That explains your ... curious aura."

Cherice St_Hilare
Aug 5th, 2002, 04:00:41 AM
"Yes, it could possibly so, wouldn't it?"

The remark wasn't sarcastic, but yet wasn't spoken in a friendly tone, either. Then, out of the blue, she sniffed the air slightly. It was his scent - she had smelled it before. But on who ...? Xazor, that was it. He was a Lupine like her. However, she made no sign of her discovery.

"I'm surprised I even have an aura.."

Vega Van-Derveld
Aug 5th, 2002, 04:09:06 AM
"Everyone has an aura,"

Absently, he glanced away. The soul, he could feel it more strongly now, as though it was trying to free itself from where it had become captive. It was then that his senses became temporarily elated, shooting up to send an exstatic shiver up his spine. He masked it with a slight smirk, but he knew what he had felt - Xazor was close by ... or at least apart of her was. He would remark on it in time.

"Tell me of yourself then, Succubi."

Cherice St_Hilare
Aug 5th, 2002, 04:13:26 AM
"What's to say?"

Her blue eyes locked onto him now, even though he wasn't looking at her.

"Everybody has a story, Vega .. It just depends on how you tell it."

Vega Van-Derveld
Aug 5th, 2002, 04:18:29 AM
"I assume from that, that you are not willing to share your story with me,"

His gaze turned back onto Cherice, cat-like eyes wandering only briefly.

"Understandable,"

He smirked to himself and brushed his hood back over his face.

"If that is so.. then I shall depart. I have no time for idle conversation," he added with an air of arrogance.

Cherice St_Hilare
Aug 5th, 2002, 04:20:36 AM
"But what of your story?"

She watched as he prepared himself to leave, and vaguely wondered if he would. If so, she would just act like nothing happened today and go back "home", until for her next feeding. If not .. Then she would listen.

Vega Van-Derveld
Aug 5th, 2002, 04:22:14 AM
"Mine?"

The movement of his lips could be seen ever so slighty under the shade of his hood, and currently they were smirking rather distastefully.

"It is far too long to tell here and now, especially with so many prying ears listening."

Cherice St_Hilare
Aug 5th, 2002, 04:26:17 AM
"Then I apologize."

Suddenly, she reached out and grabbed his hood, yanking it down.

"Please, it's rather irritating to be conversing with one while they cover their face."

Vega Van-Derveld
Aug 5th, 2002, 04:28:42 AM
A snarl almost passed his lips, but he caught it before it escaped. Adjusting his cloak so that Cherice could get a good look at his face, he canted his head somewhat.

"Conversing? Neither of us has the will or the time, apparently, to speak of their pasts. That is all that interests me, your origins. If you can't indulge me on that matter, then as I said - I will be leaving."

Vega rose one hand and ran in back through his hair, absently rubbing the side of his temple in annoyance.

Cherice St_Hilare
Aug 5th, 2002, 04:31:12 AM
This one did intrigue her, which was interesting, because usually she would've brushed him off.

"But even if I tell you, you would leave nonetheless, and we would never meet again. Correct?"

Vega Van-Derveld
Aug 5th, 2002, 04:34:17 AM
"Perhaps."

Vega did not mind either way, though in his current state he preferred as much company as he could bring together - it seemed he was not popular amongst many, and thus he found his only solace in Gitane, Eve and Daiquiri (when he had the chance to see her).

"Perhaps not."

Cherice St_Hilare
Aug 5th, 2002, 04:37:04 AM
"Then so be it," she said with a simple shrug.

"You may leave if you want to, but if you stay, I'll tell you why part of Xazor's soul is inside me .."

She knew that part of his mind was wondering about it earlier, since his thoughts about it were so strong. So now, the bait was set ... If only he would snatch onto it.

Vega Van-Derveld
Aug 5th, 2002, 04:42:24 AM
The tingle shot through his body once more. Xazor. He could deny it all he wanted, but he wanted her - and it wasn't just a physical attraction he had. The thought of controlling her drove him wild. She was what he wanted from Gitane, in a Garou; his kind. He tortured her at every chance, just to watch her squirm, but how he wanted to destroy that husband of hers and warp the girls mind to the darkside.

"... Tell me about it."

Cherice St_Hilare
Aug 5th, 2002, 04:59:32 AM
"Once upon a time," she said teasingly.

Being a Succubi, she could easily sense his perverted lust for this woman. It made her feel devious and downright evil, too.

"We were in Yog's, I was hungry ... Xazor decided to help me so another person wouldn't die, so she created a shadow replica of herself and offered me its soul .. She forgot that it was her soul I was taking, and I took pity on her, leaving her half of her own. You have no idea what's it like, to have half of someone inside of you. Their soul screams out for justice, while ... While Xazor forgets what happened to her, and then eventually forgets me."

She had been there when Xazor was promoted to Jedi Knight, and even then she was treated with hostility. It wasn't her fault that Xazor had made such a mistake, but still ..

"Well, there you have it .."

Vega Van-Derveld
Aug 5th, 2002, 05:03:42 AM
"Half of Xazor inside of you,"

He wanted to reach out and touch her, to touch Xazor but he stayed his hand out of courteousy. It was confusing to think part of what he wanted was locked away inside of this demoness. For a moment, his eyes flickered up to hers as he tried to stare beyond the physical plane into her inner being, in towards Xazor. He wanted some sign of recognition from the captive soul, but none was given.

"How.. curious.."

Again he felt his mind wandering to this forbidden want, though he blinked quickly. Evidently, he was becoming mentally chaotic, and could not allow this to happen, especially when the girl was beginning to notice his eccentricities when it came to the Garou Jedi Knight.

Cherice St_Hilare
Aug 5th, 2002, 05:08:03 AM
"You don't want her tamed, do you? You want her to turn on the Jedi and join your side, to be your lover ..."

She leaned in a bit closer and whispered:

"I can give you that."

Then, she slid off the stool onto the floor and stretched out her arms, turning towards the door.

"I have told you what you wanted.. Is there anything else you wish to hear?"

Vega Van-Derveld
Aug 5th, 2002, 05:09:29 AM
For a second, his eyes lingered one where she had sat before he turned to look upwards towards Cherice.

"You can give me it?"

There was a sense of urgency in his voice, though it was very faint.

"I want to know how."

Cherice St_Hilare
Aug 5th, 2002, 05:11:26 AM
"That's for me to know and you to find out."

She turned her head to the side, watching him. How naive he seemed right now, like a child lusting after a toy his mother wouldn't buy.

Vega Van-Derveld
Aug 5th, 2002, 05:13:31 AM
The frustration that struck him almost welled into physical manifestation as his fist clenched beneath the cuff of his robes.

"Name your price.. anything. I can get you anything in the world.. just tell me."

It was unusual to see him succumbing so quickly, though when it came to things he could not have he was a sucker. Whatever Vega had, he did not want - it was the things that were out of reach that he lusted for the most.

Cherice St_Hilare
Aug 5th, 2002, 05:18:38 AM
"Who said there was a price?"

Now she fully faced him, her arms crossed around her chest. An amused look could be seen on her face, when suddenly it became Xazor. He could see the red robes, the braids, the same peaceful smile ... Then it was gone. And in the Jedi Knight's place stood Cherice once more.

"Her soul .. I control the half that's inside .. I can manipulate it, use it, or even 'become' it."

She spoke while uncrossing her arms, waving a hand in the air slightly as if to emphasize her point.

Vega Van-Derveld
Aug 5th, 2002, 05:22:45 AM
In the moment that she became Xazor he had risen up to his feet instinctively to reach out for her, though as the illusion faded he stopped - pausing. She could become Xazor, it was terrific.

"Ah.. you..."

Words failed him for a moment as he recalled her visage a moment ago. A thin smug looking smile came over him.

"But,"

The smile faded, his heart sank.

"That is just trickery. You are just making yourself look like her..."

Cherice St_Hilare
Aug 5th, 2002, 05:24:28 AM
"Am I really?"

She quirked an eyebrow, then offered a light laugh.

"Guess we'll have to see about that, won't we?"

Vega Van-Derveld
Aug 5th, 2002, 05:26:25 AM
His mind willed him not to think of her as Xazor, but it was such a pressing offer. He glanced away, ran his tongue over his dry lips, then looked sidewards at Cherice. He didn't understand what game she was trying to play with him, but it appeared that he was all too willing to be a pawn in it.

"...I want to see more."

Cherice St_Hilare
Aug 5th, 2002, 05:29:41 AM
As soon as the words passed his lips, he could see Xazor once more. She reached out with a hand and trailed her fingers down his cheek, smiling gently.

Her flesh was warm, like any other living beast, and color rose healthily in her cheeks. "Vega," she whispered as her hand dropped to her side. "Vega, ruin me .. Tear me away from my beliefs and mold me into your creation."

Vega Van-Derveld
Aug 5th, 2002, 05:34:23 AM
It was a mix of desire and repulsion that filled him as he felt 'Xazor' touching his skin. On one hand, he knew it wasn't her and he wanted to repel her and break away, but on the other ... it was so convincing. Under the low lights of the bar, and the heavy music still pumping from the speakers, no one would notice, no one would see...

His head tilted to the side somewhat as he rose his hand to brush his thumb against Xazor's cheek. He was like a child, unsure and cautious about what he was doing, analysing his own movements in his mind before excuting them. Gingerly, his fingertips traced the line of her jaw - he blocked out the sounds around him.

"... Is that what you want?"

Cherice St_Hilare
Aug 5th, 2002, 05:38:27 AM
"No."

The statement was sincere and she stood still, breathing lightly as his hand began to touch her face. A slight growl rumbled in audibly in her throat.

"I must defend the Jedi honor."

Then, Xazor looked away towards the ground. "Vega, what I want is you."

Vega Van-Derveld
Aug 5th, 2002, 05:42:46 AM
It was amazing how quickly his defenses could fall. On guard barely a moment ago, he had now let himself slip to become suseptable to almost anything. His hand quivered somewhat as he nudged her chin upwards to catch her gaze once more.

"Xazor,"

His voice too held traces of fear.

"Tell me what you want from me, what you want me to do for you."

Cherice St_Hilare
Aug 5th, 2002, 05:46:13 AM
"Come to the light .. Please, Vega. Then we can be together."

Her eyes pleadingly looked into his, waiting for a response.

Vega Van-Derveld
Aug 5th, 2002, 05:49:25 AM
A feeling of anger came over him, almost enough so to pluck him from his entrancement, but not quite strong enough.

"I.. I can't. No. I can't do that, you have to come to me."

He sighed slightly. The hand that he been set against her cheek moved to hold her shoulder lightly. Vega's eyes followed as he slid his palm down over her skin, reveling the feeling.

Cherice St_Hilare
Aug 5th, 2002, 05:58:00 AM
"But you should know that I am still with Shade Magus .." She dropped her voice lower sadly. ".. Even though he's never there for me. Will you be here for me when I need it?"

Her warm eyes twinkled a bit as she lifted up her other hand and placed it on his, lacing their fingers together.

Vega Van-Derveld
Aug 5th, 2002, 06:23:54 AM
Vega nodded, staring in somewhat disbelief. He clasped his hand around Xazor's, squeezing it lightly.

"Yes. Yes, of course."

Cherice St_Hilare
Aug 5th, 2002, 06:26:19 AM
"What will Gitane think?"

Xazor canted her head to the side, the smile disappearing. She continued to hold onto his hand like a lover would, clutching it tightly.

Vega Van-Derveld
Aug 5th, 2002, 06:28:20 AM
"I don't care,"

His voice had fallen to a whisper as he leant his head down towards hers a little further. Vega gently nudged the Garou in closer towards him as his eyes searched her face for a reaction.

Cherice St_Hilare
Aug 5th, 2002, 06:32:26 AM
"Jedi serve others, rather than ruling over them, for the good of the galaxy .. That's what it says in the Jedi Code. I guess I'm obliged, then."

The smile suddenly re-appeared on her lips and she edged in slightly closer.

"Do you want me?"

Vega Van-Derveld
Aug 5th, 2002, 06:34:53 AM
"Yes.. very much so,"

His hand wandered still, burning to mind the sensation and feeling of the Jedi's skin, and even the fabric of the clothing she wore. He'd never been so close before.

Cherice St_Hilare
Aug 5th, 2002, 06:39:23 AM
Suddenly, Xazor leaned her head in and placed a kiss on his mouth. Her lips were soft and inviting as she ran her tongue over his upper lip, then kissed him again. Reaching up with her arm, she wrapped it around his waist and tugged him in closer.

Vega Van-Derveld
Aug 5th, 2002, 06:42:33 AM
He reciprecated instantly, leaning down towards the Jedi as he pressed his lips to hers. Vega's hand slipped around her waist and forcefully brought her inward towards him. The Lupine's eyes eased shut as his mind hovered on Xazor's in the moment.

Cherice St_Hilare
Aug 5th, 2002, 06:47:10 AM
Suddenly, she untangled her fingers from his and pulled away, taking a couple steps back.

"You've got a taste .. Do you like what you see?"

Cherice, suddenly. She reached up with one hand and ran it through her hair, her face expressionless.

Vega Van-Derveld
Aug 5th, 2002, 06:49:47 AM
His eyes defocused momentarily before fixing back on Cherice. Xazor's dissapearance caused a look of dissapointment to grow on his face. He closed his eyes - he could still taste her on his lips, so sweet. Vega brought his hands together, idly cracking a knuckle as he nodded both to himself and to the Succubi - eyes remaining closed.

Cherice St_Hilare
Aug 5th, 2002, 06:58:40 AM
Cherice turned and began to walk away, disappearing once more in the mingle of bodies. Pushing the door open, she walked out of it and into the night. A slight breeze whipped back her hair from her face as she began to walk away from the club. She knew he would follow - his perversion for Xazor wouldn't let him stay.

A lone street lamp illuminated her shadow as she craned her neck to look behind her, only to see Vega following. She reached out with her hand and curled her pointer finger in, beckoning him to follow. Leading him into an abandoned alleyway, she stopped and faced him.

"Close your eyes ..."

Vega Van-Derveld
Aug 5th, 2002, 07:00:28 AM
He had followed, and now stood a foot or so from Cherice, looking down at her. Without saying a word, he obeyed and closed his eyes. His mind raced at the thought of what he might be going to receive next.

Dark Xazor
Aug 5th, 2002, 07:48:47 AM
"Open your eyes," came a whisper.

When Vega did so, he found himself staring into the smiling face of Xazor. She flung her arms around his neck and giggled softly, looking up in his eyes.

"Surprise, surprise ..."

Vega Van-Derveld
Aug 5th, 2002, 11:38:53 AM
He grinned broadly as he looked down towards Xazor and slipped both arms around her waist, pushing forward so that she was leant against the wall of the alleyway. The Lupine canted his head downwards, resting his forehead against the Garou's, laughing to himself. He inhaled deeply the scent of the girl.

"I like this suprise."

Dark Xazor
Aug 5th, 2002, 04:55:36 PM
"I am yours, Vega .. Yours to mold, yours to create... Break me in."

The last part was spoken with a slight break in her voice. She smiled slightly then ducked, weaving her body out from under Vega as his hands slipped from her waist.

"Show me how you see the world ..!"

Vega Van-Derveld
Aug 6th, 2002, 06:55:30 AM
He turned quickly to look towards the Garou and grinned darkly.

"What do you want to do first, Xazor?" he replied, gesturing open arms out towards her.

Dark Xazor
Aug 6th, 2002, 08:22:26 PM
Reaching up, she ran her fingers through her blonde hair as she pondered over the many choices. Finally, she said:

"Dearest, I know that I am only half a being .. But I'm yours, forever... Please take me to Yog's so that I may meet the other Xazor, but please, teach me how to act towards the Lightsiders."

She slunk up besides him and gave him a soft kiss on his lips, then grabbed hold of his hand and laced her fingers with his. The two began to depart towards Yog's. (http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=21553)