PDA

View Full Version : Light in Dark

Pheonix Planesrender
Aug 4th, 2002, 04:42:09 AM
A small being walks into the room and glances around. Her silvery hair is tied back in a pony tail while her dark red eyes search her surroundings. Her midnight colored skin and pointed ears give away what she is to any who might have come from the same place as her.
The dark elf moves along in the shadows, watching for anyone but hopeing to find someone. She came to find the jedi so that she might learn their ways even though if her race found out, she would be a sacrifice for the gods.
She finaly steps into the light of the room and looks for the lightsider there. She was a bit afraid of what they might do to her beings she was of an evil race. She hoped that they wouldn't care about her race.

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 4th, 2002, 04:52:59 AM
A figure in forest green and brown robes approach the girl, offering her a bow.

"Greetings, friend, and welcome to the Greater Jedi Order. I am Jedi Knight Dasquian Belargic - can I be of some service to you?"

Pheonix Planesrender
Aug 4th, 2002, 04:58:58 AM
Pheonix gives him an odd look. She then talks to him.

"Alas, milord. I do not know what you said. Please, you must help me. If the Spider Queen finds out I left her dimention, she will hunt me down and have me sacrificed."

She speeks in the only language she thinks he knows, Elven. The silk like words slide off her tongue like they can only do for elfs. She stares at him, fearfully. She doesn't understand the common tongue he uses.

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 4th, 2002, 05:02:22 AM
As the words left the girls lips he quirked one eyebrow, though responded automatically - in her tongue.

"What can I do to help you, friend? You are in elysium here, you cannot be harmed."

Pheonix Planesrender
Aug 4th, 2002, 05:06:33 AM
"I come to the jedi, seeking training so that if I do meet up with the drow again, I can protect myself from them and the curse they bring with them. Can you help me, Milord High Elf."

She suddenly sees a small spider scurry across the floor and she cringes away from it.

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 4th, 2002, 09:05:00 AM
The girl called him 'Milord High Elf', which took him aback immeadiately. He had never been once referred to as High or Milord, let alone Elf, during his time here. It caused a bit of pink to show in his cheeks.

"All are welcome to train within our ranks, friend. But tell me, is the only reason you come to us so that you will have the skills to defeat your foes?"

He paused, straightening up his posture.

"It is a fair reason, but not one on the whole that the Order follows - we are protectors of the innocent and keepers of the peace."

Xazor Elessar
Aug 4th, 2002, 09:47:40 AM
Xazor had been watching the girl and Dasquian speak...in a tongue that she was forced to learn some time ago. It was necessary for her to do so, for while doing Intergalactic Business, she had to speak with people of her kind. Walking over to the pair, she grinned at Dasquian.

"Speak Basic, will ya?"

The Knight laughed to herself as she made the joke. Of course she understood what he was saying...for having learned the language....and the languages of many others, she was like a living Protical Droid. Bowing to the young woman, Xazor stood upright and eyed her curiously.

"Greetings...I am Warrior Jedi Knight and Council Member, Xazor Dawnstrider. I see you have met anoter fine Knight of our Order, Dasquian. You caught my eye young one, for I have not seen one of your kind for some time....besides a few that reside here at the Order."

The Knight smiled as she stepped to the side and watched Dasquian question her. It would be interesting to learn more of her.....

"Sorry for interrupting, you may continue..."

The Garou spoke all of this to both Dasquian and the girl, in the language that she would understand. It would be hard to find a Master for her...unless they spoke Elven...or had a Protical Droid at their assistance. Then an idea popped into her head and she gave a curious grin at Dasquian....

Pheonix Planesrender
Aug 4th, 2002, 02:12:26 PM
OOC: Languages spoken: Elven, Dark Elven, and Under Common which is actualy like sign language.

IC: Pheonix looked at Xazor a moment then turned to Das. She shruged unknowingly.

"My name is Pheonix Planesrender. I come to the jedi for training so that I might protect myself and the other that might be sacrificed in the future to my clan and race. I am surprised that you have ever seen any of my race. We usualy keep ourselfs hidden underground and in places where no good creature would ever wish to venture."

Xazor Elessar
Aug 4th, 2002, 06:26:13 PM
ooc: I spoke to you in your tongue.... :)

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 5th, 2002, 09:41:45 AM
"Knight Xazor deals with admittance's here, Pheonix, though I am sure you will be granted admittance,"

He replied before turning to Xazor, speaking in basic to the Garou.

"... All yours, mi'lady."

Xazor Elessar
Aug 5th, 2002, 09:10:48 PM
Xazor smiled gently and bowed to Dasquian.

"I'd like you to continue questioning her......in joint effort with myself, dear friend.....if you do not mind."

The Knight spoke Basic once again but then turned to face the girl. It was a good thing that she spoke Elven and not just Quenya. Looking down at the ground, the Knight smiled to herself and eyed the girl curiously.

"This life is most difficult.....once you begin, will you finish? Will you honor the Jedi Oath and uphold the Code?"

She spoke in her language once again, thankful for the lessons in this form of speech.

Pheonix Planesrender
Aug 6th, 2002, 01:50:52 AM
Pheonix nodded once and then signed it out with her hands in UnderCommon (a form a sign language) the promise of that she would never betray the jedi for she would sooner die. She hoped that one of them would understand and tell the other of it. She eyes looked at both of them in turn.

Xazor Elessar
Aug 6th, 2002, 01:39:31 PM
Xazor smiled as the girl signed. The Knight smiled and nodded her head gently, signing something back to the girl, telling her that she knew.

"She makes the promise to serve the Jedi....for she would rather die than do otherwise....."

The Knight smiled as she closed her eyes and found the mental link with her Wolf Companion, Kaukauana. He was deaf, but Force sensitive. He seemed to come out of no where....but had been sitting in the shadows the whole time. Obediantly, he came over to the group and sat down beside Xazor...his deep blue eyes connected with those of the girl and he bowed his head....knowing that she oculd speak a language that he used daily.

Kaukauana
Aug 6th, 2002, 02:39:39 PM
I sat there and looked up at the girl. She had a good heart, I could feel it through the Force. Her hands moved like the wind....softly and swift as she signed a promise to my Master.

Be patient.....your words have been heard.....

I spoke in her mind, hoping that she heard me. I felt so honored at that moment, to be able to communicate with her through the Force as I did with my Master, Xazor....even when others did not speak her language. It was funny that an old, deaf wolf could....

Pheonix Planesrender
Aug 6th, 2002, 08:26:57 PM
Pheonix nodded and looked back up at the wolf. It seemed a bit odd to her that the wolf spoke but thought nothing of it. She started to look around the room while waiting for the other two to ask her anything eles.

Xazor Elessar
Aug 8th, 2002, 01:05:33 PM
Xazor smiled as she patted Kau's back and then looked up at Pheonix.

"I welcome you to the Greater Jedi Order. You may find yourself a room in the Living Quarters and make some friends in the Bar and Grill. A Master shall contact you about training shortly....."

The Knight spoke again in the girl's language......

Pheonix Planesrender
Aug 8th, 2002, 01:33:37 PM
Pheonix nodded to the three of them, adding in a thanks threw Undercommon. The dark elf walk out the door, a warmth filling her, a fealing of belonging.