PDA

View Full Version : Say It Isn't So

Cherice St_Hilare
Aug 4th, 2002, 03:53:47 AM
As of late, the Sith Disciple hadn't been feeling well. Not physically, mind you, but mentally. What were these thoughts that ran through her head ? These thoughts of ... temptation. Thoughts of power, lust, strength ... and good.

Blue eyes glared accusingly at the picture that hung on one of her walls - a painting of cherubs wrapping ribbons around themselves. How did that get up there? She didn't remember putting it up. Leaping off her bed, she tore the picture off the wall and threw it on the ground.

"Damn it! Damn it all to Hell!"

She screamed at the angels, as if they could hear her. Indeed, their brown and blue eyes stared blankly back, with a perfect smile on their lips. It made her sick. Bending over, she picked it up and began to stroke the painting, almost cooing. "Precious angels," she murmered, voice soft. Then she slammed it down onto her knee, snapping it in half.

Tossing the pieces to the other side of the room, she let out an anguished scream and covered her ears. The room was spinning; No, wait, it was her mind playing tricks again. Or was it? She couldn't tell anymore, she couldn't tell what was reality and fantasy. And she didn't want to, either.

About half an hour later of standing around, stricken with paranoia and confusion, Cherice sat on the edge of her bed and stared at the place where the picture hung.

Jehova Eaven
Aug 4th, 2002, 05:47:22 PM
The door to his apprentice's chamber creaked open revealing the light haired Ambrelian. His usual faint smile turned to a slight frown upon his entry. Her room was filled with the usual things you may find in a Palace chamber except... there was one thing that seemed out of place. A pile of debris on the floor and Cherice, siting on her bed just staring into space.

"Cherice..?" he began walking towards her and then changed direction and kneeled by the debris. It was a painting, from the bits and pieces it looked to be a peaceful one.

"You shouldn't destroy something so beautiful." his hands danced along the pieces trying to figure out how they originally went together.

Cherice St_Hilare
Aug 4th, 2002, 08:17:24 PM
She hadn't even noticed her Sire enter her quarters, until he spoke. She tore her gaze off of the wall and looked at Jehova, watching him bend over the ruined painting. Her mouth tightened into a thin line as he began to try to put the pieces together.

"It's what I do, Sir. I take beauty and ruin it."

She reached up and grabbed a lock of her hair, tugging on it slightly.

Jehova Eaven
Aug 4th, 2002, 08:43:04 PM
His hands stopped for a second but then continued trying to fix the painting. It was hard to follow her train of thought, her mind was a jumble of emotions.

"Tell me, have you ever wondered why you feel so... tempted to destroy beauty?"

Cherice St_Hilare
Aug 4th, 2002, 08:57:53 PM
"It's what I do," she repeated.

Her gaze faltered a moment before she looked at him again, letting go of her hair. Her hand dropped to her side as she began to nibble on her lower lip.

Jehova Eaven
Aug 4th, 2002, 09:12:01 PM
Hmm, not the kind of answer he wanted. He had finally managed to reassemble the upper parts of the frame when he asked yet another question.

"Yes, but why? Do you feel ashamed, jealous, angry when you see something beautiful?"

He turned his head to face her and looked deeply into her eyes. It was far easier to read someone if you had eye contact.

Cherice St_Hilare
Aug 4th, 2002, 09:23:02 PM
"I feel envy, then contempt when it's ugly."

A pause, then:

"It's what I do."

He was peering into her eyes as if to search for a deeper meaning, and she quickly looked down into her lap.

Jehova Eaven
Aug 6th, 2002, 10:58:10 PM
He looked onward, probing her with his full orange eyes. She was being very truthful, very open. This was very odd within an Order of Sith. A look of sadness and confusion found itself upon his face as he reached out his hand to touch her cheek to raise it towards him.

"Do you find me beautiful?"

Cherice St_Hilare
Aug 6th, 2002, 11:25:15 PM
"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."

She remained staring at her lap, refusing to look at him again. Then, his fingers brushed themself against her cheek and her head snapped up immediately. How long had it been since she had physical contact with someone besides her opponents and kills?

"Of course you're beautiful, Sire.. But I could never destroy you .. unless you try to ruin me."

Jehova Eaven
Aug 12th, 2002, 09:27:13 PM
He grinned widely. Of course she found him beautiful, every creature in the universe did. His hand moved up from her cheek and into her hair.

"Would you destroy yourself?" he asked. "You're very beautiful."

He didn't lie, he found her attractive... for a human.

Cherice St_Hilare
Aug 13th, 2002, 06:27:26 PM
"Maybe ... In the End."

She ignored the chill that ran down her spine when he moved his hand into her hair. The sensation was feeling quite out of place, though .. Especially with her own Teacher.

Jehova Eaven
Aug 16th, 2002, 02:09:54 AM
He felt a negative response within her, and immediately removed his hand from her. A small grimace appeared on his face, but he hid it well by turning away.

"Well, don't kill yourself until your training is finished, apprentice. Remember that you are mine now. After your training is finished then you can do whatever you please."

The broken painting once again caught his eye. He didn't think beauty should be destroyed or tarnished as she did. In his mind, he saw all things that were beautiful and felt a sudden lust for them. The painting would have to be repaired, he thought.

Cherice St_Hilare
Aug 16th, 2002, 04:33:33 PM
She raised both of her eyebrows slightly at Jehova's words. "Remember that you are mine now." And she was. No matter how much she wished to defy it, she had pledged her body and spirit to this man.

Cherice hunched her shoulders, slouching terribly as her hair fell infront of her face. Closing her eyes, the Succubi began to rock her body slightly. Her Sire's mind was still fixated on that cursed painting.

Jehova Eaven
Aug 17th, 2002, 06:34:03 PM
"I shall take my leave of you." he walked to the shattered pieces and carefully picked them all up. He would take it to his quarters where he would have enough privacy to devote his entire attention to fixing it.

"You won't have to see this again." he spoke, then turned to exit her quarters.

Cherice St_Hilare
Aug 18th, 2002, 02:26:12 PM
"Goodbye then, Jehova."

She continued to keep her eyes shut as he opened her door to exit her rooms. He could keep the painting and do whatever he wished with it.