PDA

View Full Version : No Good

Purity Silvre
Aug 4th, 2002, 03:05:14 AM
:: A woman with short, blond hair pushed the doors to the B&G open, sea green eyes looking about. It seemed like any other normal bar, except a peaceful one. Here, Jedi kept watch like a lion with its prey. ::

"Miss, I need you to hand your weapons with me until you leave. It's safety procedure."

:: She glanced at him as a slow smile spread across her lips. Her blaster usually never left her hip, so she could have easy access to defend herself when needed. But she figured that since it was a Jedi domain, she might as well do it just this once. ::

:: Unhooking the blaster off of her belt, she handed it to the NRSF Agent and began to walk towards the bar counter. She was Purity Silvre, an outcast - a rebel. ::

And she needed a drink.

:: Hooking her foot around one of the stool's legs, she pulled it out and sat down, leaning an elbow on the counter. Using her other hand, she dug into her pocket and pulled out a few credits, placing them infront of the bartender. ::

"Make it a glass of Chambord Liquor. And quick."

Alpha
Aug 5th, 2002, 06:40:55 AM
"The service around here normally is quick, so you don't have to worry about that." a voice said from behin purity. Seh turned around and came face to face with a 20 year-old with bright silver eyes, and shoulder length silver hair. On his belt was a pulse pistol and a lightsabre--that alone maked him as Jedi.

Extending his hand, Satine smiles, and says, "Satine Capashen. And who might you be?"

Purity Silvre
Aug 6th, 2002, 09:30:05 PM
:: Purity twisted her body around so that she was facing the man who spoke to her. As he introduced himself, her eyes wandered over to his belt - where his weapons hung. No doubt he was a Jedi. ::

:: She reached out and wrapped her fingers around his, firmly shaking his hand before letting go. ::

"The name's Purity Silvre .. Care to have a drink?"

Alpha
Aug 7th, 2002, 06:50:53 PM
"Sure." Satine says, dropping onto the seat beside Purity, and orders a klah.

"So, what brings you here?"

Purity Silvre
Aug 7th, 2002, 07:01:05 PM
"Just stopping by for a rest."

:: The bartender handed them both their drinks and Purity picked up hers, taking a sip from it before gently setting it back down. ::

Alpha
Aug 7th, 2002, 07:09:57 PM
Satine takes a sip of the steaming cinammon liquid, and grins. Good drinks tonight.

"Where you from? Sorry for being curious, but you're a new face." Satine shrugs.

Purity Silvre
Aug 7th, 2002, 08:09:17 PM
"Here and there .. Basically I just live in my ship, 'Ninth Gate'."

:: She stared down at her cup and ran her pointer finger around the rim. ::

"I take it you're one of the Jedi here, huh?"

Alpha
Aug 7th, 2002, 08:13:07 PM
"Yup. Jedi Knight, Warrior and Defender, though only the first two are actualy ranks. I'm one of the more annoying ones around here." Satine says with a chuckle.

Purity Silvre
Aug 7th, 2002, 08:22:06 PM
:: This remark brought a slight laugh from Purity. She looked back up at him, continuing to run her finger on the rim of the glass. ::

"Nice to see that somebody around here has a sense of humor. Unless, of course, you were telling the truth."

:: With saying this, a slight sparkle shone in her eyes. ::

Alpha
Aug 8th, 2002, 08:31:10 AM
"Oh, it's both. I'm more then an annoyance to some of the Sith, but mainly an annoyance to those that frequent here..." satine says

Purity Silvre
Aug 8th, 2002, 09:30:28 AM
"Ah, I see how it is."

:: She picked up her glass and took another sip. ::

"So, that means that you pester all the 'new' people?"

Alpha
Aug 8th, 2002, 01:03:24 PM
"Sometimes. Some other people do it if I don't. But I'm more of an equal opprotunity persterer." Satine takes a swig of his own drink.