PDA

View Full Version : The Vision {Open}

Saul Mordeth
Aug 4th, 2002, 02:48:39 AM
Saul sat at his table thinking about his life in the dessert with his father. He remeniced about the daily training ritual that he went thru. Saul could hear his father's voice even now strong and sure.

" Saul use the force in everything you do grow strong in it. " Make it part of your daily life."

Mordeth remembered how happy he was in those days exploring the wonder's of the force. Remembering one night in particular. His father made him do the dishs using the force only.

"Increase your adeptness son until it is second nature to you."

I had to clean dishes using the force, washing, cleansing and rinsing all without toucing a single dish with my hands. Soon he had me doing all my menial chore's using force ability. Hunting, fishing, cleaning all to increase my force dexterity he had called it.

Mordeth chuckled at his own stupidity when he suggested such use of the force would make a person lazy.

Well his father chuclkled right back "Well take care of that." He said. From then on when the chores were done I was to run the dessert to strengthen my body. At first I hated this part of my training but as time went on my daily jog relaxed me.

The years passed in training, getting me ready for what I did not know. One night me and my father where out on our own in the dessert the campfire was going and the night stars where spread out before us. Suddenly like a roaring dragon a vision spanned the night sky turning night into day. {To be continued}

Saul Mordeth
Sep 13th, 2002, 11:25:14 PM
Saul's voice took on a monotone quality as the vision took over. 'DOOM' Elsewhere far from the fields we know stands a montrous figure.
The anvil is struck 'DOOM' a mighty host chants. The name, the name, the name. The dark figure reaches into the boiling fire his metalic glove hissing and sparking. Lifting the fired sword high he speaks and the host grows quiet. "The name is given the sword is twilight." Black knee high boots are heard in unison marching the thundering shatters the dessert silence. Another vision blood is splattered on the steps. The one who should not be named turns his massive head. Peering into Saul's world from the edges of the vision. A voice as old as time speaks and it echos across the dessert stillness. His words chilled Saul to the bone. "I see you and your soul is mine, little Jedi." Then grabbing the edges it shut the vision and the darkness of night returned.

Waking up on the dessert floor at the end of the visions violent conclusion. Saul and his father where bathed in sweat. Focusing on the light side of the force they sought guidance and answers to the horrible vision. (To Be Concluded.)

Ansatsu
Sep 14th, 2002, 01:21:31 AM
Ansatsu stepped forth to this child. He could see that his eyes burned with something. He came from behind him and placed his hand on his shoulder, "Who are you, young man? What are you doing here? Either way my name is Ansatsu, Padawan to Lance Stormrider. So anyway I would like an explanation," Ansatsu smiled, "and someone to talk to."

Saul Mordeth
Sep 15th, 2002, 11:27:50 PM
"Well not to be rude but do not address me as child." As for what im doing? Im recording important events that lead to my arrival here." You may join me if you wish." I am the Padawan to Master Leia Solo. She has been ill of late and I have been training myself."

"The visions prior to my arrival are of deadly importance and they must be recorded. If I miss some trivial detail that could change events people could be hurt. I have pledged my life to the defense of the weak and I will protect who I can."

Ansatsu
Sep 16th, 2002, 12:03:34 AM
"Yes I know what you speak of. So continue with your story I am listening." Ansatsu smiled it was great to meet new people.

Saul Mordeth
Oct 6th, 2002, 03:25:46 PM
Saul's great grandfather a Jedi knight of some renown appeared to them in the dessert. His spectral form floated above the dessert floor. "Saul you have asked for guidance and I have come. A time of great darkness is to arrive in the near future you must prepare yourself. You will go to the GJO your time of training with your father is an an end. There you will meet men, masters of the Jedi way."

"What must I do grandfather?(Saul)

"You will learn to be of a most serious mind keeping yourself focused. Always aware of the time when Doom will walk the halls of the Jedi. Not only destroying the Gjo but bringing about the the destruction of universal order. Train deligently and listen to your instructors. When you are ready you will rally others to your cause now rest tonight for tomorrow you will take your leave for the Order and the fulfillment of your destiny."

"But how can I stop this great thing from happening I am so small." (Saul)

"We are all small in our own eye's Saul only men of greatness can see past themselves and see a better future a future shaped by them, not the wings of chance."

"I will do my best" Saul bowed before the spectral vision.

My grandfather called my father aside and told him many other things that I was to learn of later. But that, is another story.