PDA

View Full Version : Catching Up (Corin Zetith)

Kack Mebuff
Aug 4th, 2002, 12:59:58 AM
Kack walked into Yog's and felt around using the Force. There was no sign of his friend, Corin.

So Kack sat down and waited for his good friend to arrive.

As he waited a servo droid rolled up and requested Kack's order.

"I'll just take a Jawa Juice, my little friend."

The droid beeped and whirred a response as he rolled away.

Kack patiently awaited the arrival of his friend.

imported_Corin Zetith
Aug 7th, 2002, 10:27:59 PM
Corin entered the B&G and saw his buddy Kack sitting by himself. he walked up knowing that Kack had felt him as soon as he entered the room if not earlier. talking casually as if Kack was looking straight at him he said...

"So....whats up with you friend. its been a little while since we last had a nice chat."

the servo droid came back with Kack's drink and asked him if he would like anything

"i'll take a water, thank you."

" any news of your sith girl yet?"

Kack Mebuff
Aug 7th, 2002, 10:30:58 PM
Kack continued to stare at his drink.

"Ah. She screwed me over for a Sith Lord. It's not worth fighting over, not to mention insane."

Kack sipped his drink.

"How are things with you and Enya?"

imported_Corin Zetith
Aug 9th, 2002, 09:58:55 PM
Corin's expression turned to one of deep sadness when Kack mentioned his love.

"Me and Master Marcus set up a date with her to meet a supposed sith lord, marcus disguising himself through the force and he is going to open her back up to the force like she used to be. what bothers me is that she was so eager to meet this sith! right now im just so confused.''

Corin turned and wiped his face with his sleeve, a reflex....he knew it really wouldnt do any good. kack was a jedi he could obviously tell Corin was crying. after a little whil he regained control and looked back at kack.

"im just worried about her alot, thats all"

Kack Mebuff
Aug 9th, 2002, 10:19:54 PM
Kack placed a hand on Corin's shoulder, "Be not ashamed to cry. It is human nature."

Kack took a sip of his Jawa Juice, "Is there anything I can do to help?"

imported_Corin Zetith
Aug 10th, 2002, 06:11:30 AM
"Ummmmm...with the Enya bit, not much its kinda in Marcus' hands now, but ive been meaning to find someone to accompany me on alittle trip to Barbados. you know when i got that letter from my niece. the niece i didnt know i had. Master Q'Dunn said for me to take somebody else with me, and i figured you wouldnt let me go alone anyways. so how bout it?"

Kack Mebuff
Aug 10th, 2002, 09:53:36 AM
Kack looked up from his drink. A smile crossed his face.

"Of course! And damn straight I wouldn't let you go alone."

Suddenly there was a beeping coming from Kack's pocket. He quickly pulled out what looked like a palm pilot. Kack flipped open the lid and typed on the key pad. His smile widened as he read the display.

"What beautiful timing. My ship has arrived. So, are we taking your ship or mine??"

imported_Corin Zetith
Aug 11th, 2002, 07:45:57 AM
"alright! we'll take your ship, i dont want any more people noticing me than i have to."

Kack Mebuff
Aug 14th, 2002, 10:46:25 PM
"Not a problem my good friend."