PDA

View Full Version : An Act of Vengence [Complete]

Xenodoros Stormrider
Aug 3rd, 2002, 10:11:11 PM
*Out of the Living Quarters, Xeno made a fist and then knocked Kaytor out so she wouldn't make any noise. Lifting her up, using his broad muscles, he stepped into a ship that seemed to be headed towards Tatooine. It looked like a perfect place to drag Kaytor away from Lance.*

*After a while of traveling, they made their way to the desertic planet. She was still unconscious, and he lifted her up once more, this time he headed towards a cave, in the middle of nowhere.*

*Xenodoros set her on the floor, and then decided to tie her up so she wouldn't move.*

"Now I wonder if Lance will follow me all the way here..."

Xazor Elessar
Aug 3rd, 2002, 10:24:09 PM
Cont. from here (http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=21154)

Xazor rushed to Kaytor's room and flew threw the door.....to find no one there anymore. The Knight growled deeply and turned to look at the wall, then slammed her fist through it. She walked over to the window and saw that was the escape route of Kaytor and whoever had her. The Knight had to find her, and soon. She kept the mental connection she held with Kaytor, and walked out of the room and into the hallway. Her fist was bleeding from punching out the wall, but she did not care.....suddenly she remembered to keep her emotions in check.

"To control yourself is to have the ability to control the situations around you......"

The words of her own Master.....her Father......rang through her head. Sighing, Xazor thought for a moment, rubbing the back of her hand across her forehead.....accidentally leaving a streak of blood on her skin. She sighed and began walking down the hallway to find Lance......he was going with her no matter what he said. Two people who cared about her Padawan were going to find her......Xazor and Lance. There was only a bit of time though.....she had to find him soon........

Kaytor Surna
Aug 4th, 2002, 02:13:39 AM
Kaytor slowly started to wake up. A lonely feeling swept over her. She tried to reach out with the force to find someone or to get ahold of Lance or Xazor but she felt nothing there. She looked around and spoted the reason why. A small seringe with traces of Ysalimir blood sat to one side of the cave she was in. Try with all her might, she was still not able to get ahold of the jedi.

Kaytor soon spoted her capotor. He stood at the mouth of the cave, looking out over a desert. Her hands and feet were bound but he hadn't gaged her.

"Who are you? Why are you doing this?"

She could bearly keep her eyes open. Her head still hurt from where he hit her. She strugled unsucessfully to get the bindings off.

Vega Van-Derveld
Aug 4th, 2002, 04:42:36 AM
It was unusual, the way that deserts worked. One moment there could be nothing infront of you, then the haze would spew something out into perspective. Often it would be a mere mirage, but something so large and intent as this could not have been just heat. It walked a steady path across the sands from a large black smudge on the horizon, and within a matter of moments had arrived at the opening at the front of the cave.

"You call that a knot?"

He barged past Xeno to look down at the bound girl, one eyebrow rising. The Dark Jedi's eyes slid from the captive towards the captor, smirking.

"... Whatever floats your boat I suppose," he murmured to himself before approaching the girl.

Then, crouching, he proped his elbows against his knees and grinned somewhat.

"Don't mind me by the way Xeno, just here to watch the show, add some fireworks to the party."

Kaytor Surna
Aug 4th, 2002, 04:47:02 AM
Kaytor glared up at Vega. But she was rendered helpless against the two beings her force abilitys where unable to be used,

"I dont know what you two are going to gain from this. Xazor and Lance will find you. They will destroy you."

She knew her threats ment nothing but hoped that they didnt.

Vega Van-Derveld
Aug 4th, 2002, 04:51:28 AM
"Oh yes, I'm sure Xazor and her Padawan friend will give me a good trouncing," he groaned, rising back up to his feet.

He gave the girl a thud in the side with the toe of his boot before turning away, yawning as he walked to rest against the inside of the cave. He was waiting for Xazor to turn up, that was the sole purpose of his being here.

imported_Lance Stormrider
Aug 4th, 2002, 01:43:29 PM
:: Lance closed his fist, he knew Xenodoros was going to do something to make his life miserable...but he had gone far off limits by abducting his love, his passion the most important person in his life, Kaytor. Lance felt a certain rage invade him he tried to restrain him-self from going out of limits.....he focused all his anger on his fist it closed and shook as Xazor came down the hall, Lance nodded at what she said.::

"Of course I'm coming....you won't find Xeno..without me...now that I know he's alive I can sense his presence from the other side of the galaxy...let us depart.." He said running out of the LQ towards the ship dock as they both arrived there...he watched as a ship left he felt the presence was in there, he ran towards one of the NR officers who took care of the ship.::

"What is the destination of this ship?" He asked on an authoritary tone.

"Tatooine sir!"

"Alright thank you." He turned to Xazor

"We need a ship fast.."

Kaytor Surna
Aug 4th, 2002, 02:19:20 PM
Kaytor cringed as Vega kicked her. She still strugled with the bindings, hopeing that Xazor and Lance had gotten her message. Or if they would even respond to it if they had. Kaytor watched the two sith talk at the mouth of the cave. She wished that she knew what Lance was doing. All she could do though was wish.

Xenodoros Stormrider
Aug 4th, 2002, 03:17:01 PM
Seeing the form of a man approaching, Xenodoros immediatly thought it was Lance. But as the form got closer, Xeno sensed a different, yet familiar presence. The blazing sun burned to ground as Xeno had to put his hand above his eyes to get a better view of the being. Once he the person was closer, Xeno saw that it was a man who he had seen before, but Xeno couldn't put his finger on it quite yet.

Looking at man just pass right through, Xenodoros heard his voice, and his mind lit up. He remembered seeing him at the Recruitment Registration at The Sith Empire when Xenodoros was being recruited. It was indeed Vega. He had heard many things about him, and his departure of The Sith Empire. But what could he want with Kaytor?

"Vega, I presume?", Xeno's tone was quite confident.

Staying away from Vega, Xenodoros faced him and put one hand on his chin, while the other held the elbow of the opposite arm. He then looked at him and said:

"Now what do you want from her? Were you too lazy to kidnap your own person?"

Xeno's sarcasm kicked in as he told him this.

Vega Van-Derveld
Aug 5th, 2002, 02:51:32 AM
"Indeed."

He grinned - his reputation preceeded him, and he was always delighted when this happened.

"And I couldn't care less about the girl, actually. She will attract Xazor, that's all I want..."

The thought of the Garou Knight sent his senses on overdrive, thus quickly he calmed himself and looked back to the young Sith.

Kaytor Surna
Aug 5th, 2002, 08:54:11 AM
Kaytor finally manages to get her hands infront of her and undoes the knot in the rope. She quickly gets her legs free and runs forward and tackles Xeno. She fliped him onto his back and places her right knee in his stomach and grabed his neck.

"Where are we? And where is Lance?"

She practicaly yells at the sith as she holds him.

Vega Van-Derveld
Aug 5th, 2002, 09:08:08 AM
He simply watched as Kaytor assaulted the Sith. In the end, he hated them both. For all he cared, they could destroy each other right now - it was still result in Xazor coming here to look for them. Still though, he had to laugh at the feisty Jedi.

"... Curious."

Xazor Elessar
Aug 5th, 2002, 01:15:01 PM
Xazor nodded at Lance and smiled slightly.

"I could find them without you...I have a mental link with Kaytor...she's my Padawan, remember?"

With that, Xazor went with him and they found a ship, which they quickly boarded and it took off. It was fast...very fast....and they were in hyperspace in no time. Xazor did not talk most of the way...she simply remained silent, feeling a surge of emotions from Kaytor. Suddenly the ship lurched to a stop as they came out of hyperspace. The flight had only lasted for an hour and a half or so....and now Tatooine loomed ahead.

"She's there...."

The Knight pointed out the window to a place just above the equator. Sighing, she sat back and waited to land...then she would find more than she bargained for....

Aug 5th, 2002, 01:35:57 PM
:: Lance stayed silent during all the trip to tatooine the ship was extremely fast indeeed and while they were landing he spoke to Xazor on a very calm tone.::

"...I..have a bad feeling about this..." He said looking down

:: As they landed he quickly got out of the ship and waited for Xazor to do so as well passing a hand through his hair as always.::

Xenodoros Stormrider
Aug 5th, 2002, 06:36:17 PM
Not trusting Vega, Xeno felt no choice than to accept him there since he seemed not to do anything to aid the Jedi.

Feeling Kaytor's leg's arriving at his stomach, Xeno was off balance as he fell to the floor, making a loud thump. Xeno's slender lips formed a malicious smile as he saw her on top of him.

"You're quite agressive. Seems that Lance likes the agressive types."

As he distracted her with his words, he pushed her arms away from him, and rolled to his left, carrying her with him. He landed in the same position as before, but this time the tables had turned.

"Hmm... It wouldn't hurt to just put her somewhere so she wouldn't escape, eh?", Xeno addressed himself at Vega.

Using his hands to get up, Xenodoros backed away from her a little and threw a kick at her, aiming for the ribs. He weakened her before she got up so she wouldn't try anything similar. Grabbing her from her hair, he lifted her up slowly and pushed her towards Vega.

"Here, you can have her. She seems to be afraid of you.", Xeno thought.

Kaytor Surna
Aug 6th, 2002, 12:46:11 AM
Kaytor's pupils turned into mear slits and her body started to shake. She was bearly able to control her self from going into a frenzy. A sickning crack was heard once she was kicked in the ribs. She droped to one knee, holding her ribs. When thrown at Vega, she cowered away from him. She had heard of him before and the power he possesed. She moved her way back to the back of the cave. She curls up and stares at the mouth of the cave, wishing she knew where Lance and Xazor were.

Vega Van-Derveld
Aug 6th, 2002, 06:54:03 AM
Without concern, he held out one hand and something snaked out around it. Within a split second white light whirled around finger tips and lightning crackled throughout the whole of the cave in violet and cyan whips. It struck Kaytor barely, but avoiding Xeno and Vega - in the most part filling the opening of the cave with the display of dark energy.

"How about you shut up and look after your prisoner?" he sneered, watching the ship which undoubtably held Xazor and Lance.

Xazor Elessar
Aug 6th, 2002, 08:33:05 AM
Xazor growled deeply as she got out of the ship and stood beside Lance. She motioned for him to follow her as she took of in a Force enhanced sprint. Her mind was on her Padawan now.

Kaytor, remain calm and remember what I have taught you. You can do a lot with your mind.....just trust in the Force and have faith in me....

She called out to her mind as the pair ran toward the cave. Xazor then felt a familiar presence....one which brought a bit of comfort to her...her Dark friend, Vega. She ran until she stopped several meters from him.

"Hail Vega....what is going on?"

Vega Van-Derveld
Aug 6th, 2002, 08:46:08 AM
"Your Padawan was been kidnapped, rather badly I might add, by this,"

He motioned towards the Sith and sent him flying face first into the cave wall. A laugh erupted from the Dark Jedi's throat as he grinned smugly to himself before approaching Xazor slowly. He bowed his head to her and smiled thinly, folding his arms behind his back.

"I had no part in this, I can assure you."

He watched her closely, for reactions and movements of any kind. The air of chivalry she gave off when around the air Jedi was most curious; such a strong willed character.

Xazor Elessar
Aug 6th, 2002, 01:16:22 PM
Xazor bowed in return to Vega and offered a bit of a smile before glaring at the.....thing......that had kidnapped her young Padawan. She growled deeply and audibly, exposing her canines before turning to face Vega.

"I know you did not have a part in this...I would have smelled you at the Living Quarters. If you have no part in this, though.....may I question your presence before I tear into that beast over there?"

The Garou again turned and glared at Xeno. Her eyes flashed silver and took on their feral form as she eyed him. She felt the wolf in her heart scratching to unleash......and if she did, he would be in for a helacious battle.....but then she remembered to stay calm, for aggression was not of the Jedi. Instead, she turned her head and smiled slightly at Vega....unable to see her Padawan, so she took comfort in the presence of her friend....

Aug 6th, 2002, 02:07:22 PM
:: As Lance came from behind Xazor his eyes remained Xenodoros, his evil brother had indeed gone too far, one hand remained on his lightsaber. This was gonna be the first time he would ever face Xenodoros in real combat, his voice came covered everyone's as he spoke.::

Xenodoros........I hope you haven't harmed her...because if you have...He said turning his head to Matrix

"I'll have to pay for your work.." He said glaring at him, his eyes widened as a bit of rage overtook him, even though he was trying to manage his feelings, each time he was near Xeno a turmoil was created into his body...

:: Ragnarok glew on his back as his jaded green eyes gleamed and starred endlessly at Xeno's icy blue eyes...at that instant he only wanted to have Kaytor back and go away from this place..but he sensed it wasn't going to be that easy...::

"Xazor...that is no beast.....that is my brother...Xenodoros Stormrider....I never mentionned him..except to my master...because I thought he was dead....he is a human like me...but darkness has swallowed him into an enternal dark storm...." Lance said waiting for Xeno to say anything

Kaytor Surna
Aug 6th, 2002, 06:34:04 PM
When Kaytor is hit by the lightning, she yells out in pain. It affected her more than he expected it would. Her major weakness is to the element of electricity. Her body shakes untill the lightning stops and she drops to the ground, knocked out. She lays there with no signs of life what so ever even though she was not totaly dead. To those who didn't know any better, she was gone.

Xenodoros Stormrider
Aug 6th, 2002, 07:25:12 PM
Observing the lights hit Kaytor, Xeno backed away a little, not liking the power of that light. He then looked at Vega and said:

"Nice light show."

As Xazor and Lance got there, Xeno felt better that Vega was on his side. But as soon as Vega greeted the two Jedi, Xeno's blue eyes widened. He should have known better than to trust a Dark Jedi. Backing away little by little, he said:

"You son of a --"

Not able to complete his sentence, he got pushed back to the wall. His body slammed with the wall, landing in a sitting position on the floor. Xeno was in pain, but the Dark Side was still with him. Xenodoros looked at Lance, opening only one eye, and began to say with his struggling voice:

"Lance... look at me... Would you attack your own brother for making a mistake? I am wounded and alone here; and you dare to attack me in this state? I thought Jedi had hearts", after facing Lance, he faced Xazor.

"Simple mistake, I'm sure you can... forgive", sitting on th floor, he closed his eyes, and opened them again.

Vega Van-Derveld
Aug 7th, 2002, 01:54:21 PM
"I came to meet you Xazor,"

Vega held back his laugh as he looked towards Kaytor, mouthing an 'oops' as he turned towards Xeno then Lance. The Dark Jedi listened with a grimace to what the Sith said, and shook his head. He would have remarked, but in the end the lives of these pety few meant nothing to him. Instead, he strode towards Xazor - stopping short a few feet from her as he span on his heel to look back into the cave.

"Tch tch..."

Aug 7th, 2002, 03:02:24 PM
:: Lance's fist shook, he knew what Xenodoros was up to...but his own heart did not let him attack Xeno...he couldn't do that to his brother..::

"....Your right" He said advancing slowly towards Xenodoros one hand on Matrix, passing next to Vega, he wasn't afraid of Vega
he somehow sensed that Vega didn't really give a damn about this he was here for Xazor and nothing else.
"But all I ask...is my girl...give her back and I won't harm you...brother..." He said still on his guard he knew Xenodoros was up to something...

Xenodoros Stormrider
Aug 7th, 2002, 04:37:49 PM
Xeno ignored Vega and then looked at his brother. Xeno had been wounded, and of course he could not do anything against 2 Jedi and 1 Dark Jedi. He looked at Lance's eyes, then at Kaytor. Maybe it was time for Xeno to surrender?

"Fine... you can have her...", Xeno's tone, quite rough. He shook his head quickly, just to try to see if he could still move.

Sitting there, he looked at Xazor, and wondered who she was. Vega seemed to respect her more than the others.

Aug 7th, 2002, 07:59:39 PM
:: Lance sensed the wound had damaged Xenodoros much, he simply ran to the back of the cave and saw Kaytor, his serious and stern face turned into a warm smile, but as he kneelt down next to her and turned her around, she wasn't conscient his breathing became intense as he didn't know if she was hurt, sick of wounded he needed Xazor.....he called her through the force..::

Xazor Elessar
Aug 8th, 2002, 01:44:02 PM
Xazor was shocked by Vega's comment and shook her head for a moment.

"Please, not right now friend....my Padawan needs me."

She stepped to the side of him and closed her eyes briefly, outstretching her arms she called upon the Force and wrapped it around Kaytor.....then flew the girl to her arms. Once safely in her grasp, she eyed Xeno and bore her eyes through his soul.

"If you ever touch her or try to harm her again.....I will personally hunt you down and do to you what you did to her...but worse. I suggest that you keep your family matters away from me and my students. Do you understand?"

Her voice was bold and forceful....putting meaning behind her words that she was deadly serious. Her eyes shifted to Vega, and they seemed a bit more warm. She smiled slightly and held Kaytor close.

"Vega, if you wish to join Lance and myself on the ship.....I would very much like to speak to you there. I must get her medical attention now, though...."

She pleaded with her eyes.....hoping that he understood the need behind her words.....

Vega Van-Derveld
Aug 8th, 2002, 01:51:23 PM
He quirked one eyebrow, wondering what was going on the Jedi's mind.

"Ahum, certainly. As long as you drop me off somewhere before you reach the Jedi Base, I don't very much feel like visiting your comrades today..."

Aug 8th, 2002, 02:08:35 PM
:: Lance stayed silent and listened to Xazor, then tilting his head looking at Xenodoros, he knew Xeno wouldn't stop there, he would do something else to him, he wondered why not stop him now? Why not kill him? But is that the path of a Jedi? He didn't think so, his thoughts were confused he did not know what to do.::

Xazor Elessar
Aug 8th, 2002, 04:24:50 PM
Xazor bowed her head to Vega and smiled.

"You will be, my friend....just tell me the location and that is where you shall go."

She smiled gently and turned from the group, and in the blink of an eye, she was off......using the Force to power her legs. The others would have to run as well to keep up with her. She called to Lance, hoping that he would choose to go with she and Vega....instead of doing what was weighing heavily on his mind.

Xenodoros Stormrider
Aug 8th, 2002, 06:14:18 PM
If you ever touch her or try to harm her again.....I will personally hunt you down and do to you what you did to her...but worse. I suggest that you keep your family matters away from me and my students. Do you understand?

Xenodoros quickly replied in his defense:

"Maybe you should tell your friend Vega that too..."

He faced Xazor as he said this. With the little strenght Xeno had, he struggled by saying the following words:

"The reason your Padawan is in such condition is because of that traitor, Vega."

He then looked at Vega, straight in his eyes, showing no fear.

"What are you going to do now, Vega? Destroy me? Make me suffer?"

Aug 8th, 2002, 06:21:54 PM
:: Lance followed Xazor and then heard Xeno's words, ashe turned around to look at him and heard that Vega was responsable for this he turned to Vega and wondered why Xazor was treating him as a friend.:

"Why don't we leave Mr.Vega here, he's a traitor he only wants our doom! How can you actually call him a friend, are you blind or something Xazor? He only wants our destruction, he has no heart he doesn't deserve your friendship I don't understand this!" He said with a stern voice.

Xazor Elessar
Aug 9th, 2002, 11:57:49 AM
Xazor heard Xeno's words and she rolled her eyes. Turning around, she looked at him and then closed her eyes. Becomming in touch with the deep connection she held with Nature, she called upon the roots of the ground. Suddenly four plants shot forth from the ground and wound their way around his arms and legs.....then crawled up his body towards his neck....but stopped.

"Hold your tongue, Dark One....or you will find yourself bound by many more things than just mere plants...."

With that, she tightened their hold on him with the Force and continued walking quickly. She did not need to say anything to Lance, but she did.

"I know him better than you do, Padawan Stormrider.....he was not the kidnapper of my Padawan....he was not there for her....he wants me and I need to speak with him anyway.....he's my friend....."

She said forcefully. The trio reached the ship and Xazor moved through a group of people until she reached the back. She looked over Kaytor's wounds and sighed.....for they were more serious than she had expected. The Knight placed her hands upon the deep wounds and began to heal them with the Force. As for her internal injuries......Xazor needed help from a friend and she would seek him out once they returned to the Jedi Base....

Vega Van-Derveld
Aug 9th, 2002, 12:35:31 PM
He simply smiled and looked towards Xazor. She defended him over her own kind, truley she had grown to consider him a friend - even if she was by oath his sworn enemy. How sublime. The Lupine remained silent, questionning in his mind exactly what Xazor might have to ask of him. Then, looking to Xeno, he spoke:

"Aye, quiet you. I have no quarrels with killing you right now, so I suggest you keep your petty protests to yourself and feel safe in the fact that I have no interest in ending your life today."

Aug 9th, 2002, 01:09:42 PM
"Very well"Lance said on the most serious tone following her to the ship.

Xenodoros Stormrider
Aug 9th, 2002, 06:49:14 PM
Feeling the plants put pressure on his body, Xeno struggled to speak and said:

"Fine... When your Padawan wakes up... She'll tell you who made her suffer the most..."

He then let a hard breath come out. The young Xeno waited until they got far away, and reached for his lightsaber that was attached to his pants, which seemed a little difficult to get. He grabbed on to the lightsaber and turned it on, destroying the plants that held him there, in the cave.

Shaking his head, he whispered to himself:

"This isn't the end..."

Xazor Elessar
Aug 9th, 2002, 08:41:49 PM
Xazor secluded herself from the rest of the ship by going into a small cargo room with her Padawan. Vega and Lance were soon to follow as she knelt down beside Kaytor.

"'Be strong young one.....you'll be alright...."

The Knight said softly and placed her hand on the Padawan's forehead. She sent warm healing waves into the girl's body and began to restore her vital organs back to health. There was a lot of internal damage.....the Garou could feel it through the Force. She would heal as much as she could, and then she would let Kaytor into professional medical hands. Xazor's eyes wandered up Vega until she met his, and she sighed.

"I need to speak with you......alone......."

The Knight said softly, trying to give Lance the hint to leave. She knew that he did not wish to be away from Kaytor.....but right now was not a good time for him to be around.

"Lance.....may we have a few minutes?"

Vega Van-Derveld
Aug 10th, 2002, 01:23:38 AM
He folded his arms over his chest and leant against the inner wall of the cargo room. He gave a slight yawn and looked at the Padawan - who looked in fairly good shape after the healing help from Xazor.

Kaytor Surna
Aug 10th, 2002, 01:46:54 AM
Kaytor still has yet to move. Her wounds healed but still not awakening. She lays on the floor of the craft as they take off and head to Vega's destination and the Greater jedi Order. She is this way through the entire trip back. No one on the craft is able to awaken her.

Aug 10th, 2002, 10:35:10 AM
"Right.." Lance said as he hears the word "alone" he simply walked out of the cargo room and walked around the ship, he didn't want to leave from Kaytor's side but he understood that Xazor needed to speak with Vega anyways it was none of his business.::

Xazor Elessar
Aug 10th, 2002, 01:09:15 PM
Xazor sighed to herself and grabbed a blanket from a large box. She wrapped it around Kaytor to help her keep warmth while the trip went along. She would be fine once they reached the Jedi Order. Her eyes wandered up to Vega again and she smiled slightly.

"I needed to speak with you for several reasons. One of these reasons is quite important....and I will just get right to it. Vega I'm.....I'm pregnant. I have no idea how long my supposed gestation period is.....is it nine months or shorter....longer? I'm nervous....I've never done this before....and I know you have had the experience of birth with your wife. I know it's a bit embarassing to be talking about.....but there are no other Garou around at the moment......I feel so alone......."

Her words were soft and the truth pained her so....she hated sharing this with everyone. Now Vega was the fourth person to know. Her eyes went to the floor, wondering what was going through his mind now.....

Vega Van-Derveld
Aug 11th, 2002, 03:06:20 AM
"Pregnant?"

A mesh of stubborn hatred and jealousy boiled up in the Dark Jedi.

"Congratulations are in order then," he added.

"... My wife took only 3 and a half months to give birth to our twins."

He rose one hand to give the Jedi's shoulder a light squeeze.

Xazor Elessar
Aug 11th, 2002, 09:14:51 AM
Xazor smiled thoughtfully....but she could see a certain sadness in his eyes......a sadness that she had seen so many times before in other men. He was jealous.....and she felt badly for him.

"Thank you Vega....."

Her words were soft but heartfelt. Then his information of only three and a half months put her on alarm. She was two and a half months along, to be exact......and if her gestation period was the same..............she had one month to go. Vega's touch brought her back to reality, and his strong hand was of comfort to her. The Knight brought her hand up and placed it upon his while looking at the floor.

"I only have a month then......"

She said in a shaky tone. Her eyes shifted to Kaytor and then back up to Vega. She as wondering why she was not completely huge yet. She began to worry that something was wrong.....but then the young Garou calmed herself....putting full trust in the Force that all would be well....

Vega Van-Derveld
Aug 11th, 2002, 11:28:08 AM
He was rather taken aback by this. She certainly did not appear as Gitane had done after 3 months of pregnancy, though perhaps for her it would be different? Perhaps it was the mix of Garou and Falleen genes that made the pregnancy so quick for Gitane. Whatever the reason, no doubt they would find out soon.

"It's not as hard as you think it is," he murmured before turning away, taking a few steps across the room before ascending back towards where the others were.

Xazor Elessar
Aug 11th, 2002, 11:31:48 AM
Xazor sighed and nodded, then watched Vega begin to leave. She raised her hand up and gently grabbed his arm with the Force.

"Wait.....that is not the only thing I wished to know......"

She said softly, hoping that he would return...

Vega Van-Derveld
Aug 11th, 2002, 11:38:03 AM
Vega turned to glance over his shoulder.

"Yes?"

Xazor Elessar
Aug 11th, 2002, 11:40:15 AM
Xazor looked up at him nervously and hesitated before continuing.

"I heard a rumor that.......well, to be blunt......you......want me?"

The Knight stifled a giggle from her lips, hoping that she had not been too blunt in her questioning. She recalled a small video file of Vega and Cherice speaking about herself......and it was a bit distrubing, yet funny in an odd way. The Knight sat quietly, waiting his answer.....

Vega Van-Derveld
Aug 11th, 2002, 11:45:52 AM
A look of annoyance twisted onto his lips.

"Do not flatter yourself, Xazor."

Xazor Elessar
Aug 11th, 2002, 11:48:28 AM
Xazor winked at Vega and smiled to herself.

"That's what I thought. So what's going on between you and Cherice?"

The Knight questioned, knowing the truth about Vega. She would let him lie, though.....he was digging his own hole.....

Vega Van-Derveld
Aug 11th, 2002, 11:49:48 AM
"The Succubus is helping me with something personal," he snarled.

The burn again, stronger at the fact that she was teasing him.

Xazor Elessar
Aug 11th, 2002, 11:53:28 AM
Xazor laughed to herself and shook her head.

"I'd say it was pretty personal.....you forgot, she has half of my soul......I know what goes on, Vega......"

The Knight winked at him and placed a hand on her Padawan's forehead, making sure that her temperature remained stable.

"But then again, what do I know.......afterall.......I'm just a playtoy....."

She drove the words into him......making sure as she spoke her eyes were locked with his......drilling the meaning into his skull.....

Vega Van-Derveld
Aug 11th, 2002, 11:55:22 AM
His eyes shot downwards as his arm threatened to swipe outwards, ripping lightning into both Xazor and the still unconsious Padawan. Thankfully, his training with the Hand had given him a better sense of control and he was able to hold back from attacking.

"What I do in my time is none of your concern Xazor. I may help you on occasion, but that does not mean you have the right to ... interfer in my business."

Xazor Elessar
Aug 11th, 2002, 11:58:20 AM
Xazor grinned at his words, seeing that he was angered by the truth. Shaking her head, she continued eyeing him.

"Have fun then, Vega.....maybe some day you'll touch reality....."

The Knight knew there was a lot more meaning behind those words than he might understand.....or perhaps he would get it. Either way....she meant what she said......knowing that it would hit home for him......

Vega Van-Derveld
Aug 11th, 2002, 12:00:22 PM
Some day you'll touch reality. His mind played over the words repeatedly. Maybe some day he'd touch the reality, maybe some day he would get what he wanted without having to engineer it or deluded his mind into believing it was truth. There was much he wanted to say and do in reply, but instead he simply leant back against the wall at the foot of the stairs up from the cargo area.

"Maybe."

Xazor Elessar
Aug 11th, 2002, 12:10:01 PM
Xazor laughed slightly to herself as she eyed him closely.

I know what you're thinking.....

The words were whispered in his ear....and played in his mind, yet no one was standing beside him to speak.....it was Xazor. A new trick she had learned where she could speak verbally and yet, it would really be in his mind.

"So my friend.....where do you wish to be dropped off. Surly you do not want to follow me to the Jedi Base....."

Or would you.....?

Again the words were whispered into his ear and played in his mind. It was an eerie sound as well......the wind seemed to accompany the voice. The Knight smiled to herself and ran her hand down Kaytor's cheek, wishing there was more she could do for the girl. Her eyes then shifted to Vega's......

Vega Van-Derveld
Aug 11th, 2002, 12:15:14 PM
"Drop me off on the base outside of the Jedi Base," he replied.

His eyes closed as he folded his arms over his chest, trying to ignore what the Jedi was speaking into his mind. He took in a deep inhalation to try and calm himself, but his mind was on overdrive at the possibilities.

Would you want me to? he quipped back into her mind, smiling, pleased with himself.

Xazor Elessar
Aug 11th, 2002, 12:19:29 PM
Xazor smiled and nodded at his request.

"Very well then.......it shall be done."

A smile danced upon her lips as she eyed him. He was different toward her now......but she knew why.

Only if you wanted to......

She played the game and spoke into his mind. The possibilities of all things that could occur ran wild through her thoughts. Smiling, she looked to the floor and then back up Vega until she came to his eyes once again......

Vega Van-Derveld
Aug 11th, 2002, 12:20:47 PM
He opened his eyes and looked across at her questionningly.

"How long before we get there?"

The game they had initiated was certainly interesting.

You know I want to.

Xazor Elessar
Aug 11th, 2002, 12:25:37 PM
Xazor grinned at his words and shook her head.

"Not long now......"

Indeed....the game they were playing was interesting.....and it was going to get even more so......

I know......I echo your thoughts........

The wolf in her was taking over again.....and her mind was on overdrive as well. She smiled and looked up at him questioningly.

"So why is it that you wanted to see me......you did say that is why you were there at the cave......."

Vega Van-Derveld
Aug 11th, 2002, 12:27:15 PM
It took him a moment to reply.

"I was just curious as to how you were developing your Garou abilities, if you'd uncovered anything new."

He yawned somewhat, though it was quite obviously faked.

Ah, so you feel as I do?

Xazor Elessar
Aug 11th, 2002, 12:36:05 PM
Xazor smiled, knowing that was not the real reason for his seeking her.

"I see.....yes, I have discovered new things......."

She smiled to herself and looked out the window of the craft, seeing Arcan not too far from where they were.

Perhaps.........yes, but you know it cannot be, Vega.......

Vega Van-Derveld
Aug 11th, 2002, 12:37:18 PM
"Tell me of them. I am always eager to learn them myself,"

His eyes followed hers towards the window, catching a glimpse of the starscape and advancing looming sphere of Arcan IV.

..Why?

Xazor Elessar
Aug 11th, 2002, 12:44:39 PM
"I can change faster now.....at will without having a surge of emotion....."

She smiled gently and let her eyes search his.

Shade.....he has returned......

Vega Van-Derveld
Aug 11th, 2002, 12:46:35 PM
"Congratulations. It seems you are catching up to me."

It struck him that others might be listening, so thus he began to hide his thoughts more tightly, incase anyone were to pick up upon the two's conversation.

He does not need to know..

Xazor Elessar
Aug 11th, 2002, 01:06:05 PM
Xazor grinned to herself and nodded.

"One could only hope...."

The Knight then realized as Vega did that others may be able to listen to their thoughts, so she too kept them tighter to herself.

I wish it was that easy....but he will find out somehow......

Vega Van-Derveld
Aug 11th, 2002, 01:08:18 PM
"I think perhaps due to our natures with the force, our developments are affected somehow."

Vega nodded, musing on this.

He won't... I can promise he won't.

Xazor Elessar
Aug 11th, 2002, 01:13:41 PM
Xazor nodded with a smile.

"Good point, that is......"

The Knight sighed to herself thinking about this for a moment until Vega spoke in her mind again.

How can you guarantee that? It isn't so easy, Vega.....what about Gitane? If only I had a clone or something......

The last statement was not said in seriousness until she thought about it for a moment.....the possibilities.........

Vega Van-Derveld
Aug 11th, 2002, 01:15:47 PM
"Perhaps my wolven form will gain deferormations of a demonic kind, whilst yours with be angelic."

He smiled somewhat.

I can make it so,

His voice sounded deadly serious.

I can eliminate him.

Xazor Elessar
Aug 11th, 2002, 01:24:27 PM
Xazor smiled and a blush manifested itself upon her cheeks.

"Demonic.....you? No.....just tainted....."

She winked slightly as his entered her mind. She shook her head and looked at the floor. A tear escaped her eye.....

But.....I love him. My heart is so torn........

She thought of Shade.....and Dasquian..........and........Vega. Her mind was like a whirlwind and she could not think clearly now.....

Vega Van-Derveld
Aug 11th, 2002, 01:26:48 PM
"I prefer the term demonic," he replied with a dark smile.

In his mind, his ego kicked in.

You'll forget him quickly once he's gone Xazor, believe me. You know what you want the most.

Xazor Elessar
Aug 11th, 2002, 01:38:13 PM
Xazor smiled slightly and nodded.

"The term suits you well then......"

She winked slightly and then he spoke in her mind once again. She sighed and another tear fell.

I can't be under this pressure....Vega.....I married him. I love him and he has my heart......I can't fulfill every whim of my dreams. You know that.....and it hurts so much to know you care for me....but you can't understand this......

Vega Van-Derveld
Aug 11th, 2002, 01:40:21 PM
"And angelic plays well with you, Jedi,"

He glanced upwards towards the others curiously.

I will not be denied of what I am deserving. Whether you are with me or not, I will destroy him.

Xazor Elessar
Aug 11th, 2002, 01:43:09 PM
Xazor smiled slightly through the tears.

"Thank you Dark One....."

Her words were softly spoken. He spoke again in her mind and sighed to herself.

But I will not betray him while he is living and with me......

Vega Van-Derveld
Aug 11th, 2002, 01:44:28 PM
He nodded silently.

That burden will not be upon you soon, that much you can be sure. I will bring the so called Knight to justice for standing in my way.

Xazor Elessar
Aug 11th, 2002, 01:47:08 PM
Xazor sighed and cowered beside her Padawan, wondering what would become of this situation.

Vega......we'd be living a lie. Could you do that?

She said softly in his mind.....wondering what he was thinking......

Vega Van-Derveld
Aug 11th, 2002, 01:48:48 PM
I live no lie. Once he is gone, I will deal with any others who oppose, even if it means wiping out the whole of the Jedi Order.

A swelling sense of sheer arrogance been to radiant from Vega as a sneer curled into his lips.

Xazor Elessar
Aug 11th, 2002, 01:52:40 PM
Xazor shook her head.

You can't destroy me, though.....I knew that you wanted me Vega, why couldn't you just admit it?

She looked out the window again and saw that the ship had begun to descent into the atmostphere. There were not finished "talking" yet.....but he would not go with her.

Change Vega........I mean, into feral form please.....I need you to go with me to the Jedi Base. They won't know it's you. I can get Kaytor help....and we can finish speaking with one another where there are not so many people around.....

Vega Van-Derveld
Aug 11th, 2002, 01:56:49 PM
He gave a gruff annoyed sigh as he looked downwards. Slowly and with what looked like relative ease, his body doubled over. His features became accentuated and elongated as his ears drew upwards, his blonde hair spreading downwards and revealing its true black colouring as it swept over his body. He dropped downwards and landed on all fours, shifting instantly into the form of a large black wolf. Letting out a low growl, he inhaled the air.

Tell the-... I was alr-dy drop-d off.

His speech was a little uneven in this form, as he had not fully mastered speaking through the Force in feral guise.

Xazor Elessar
Aug 11th, 2002, 02:01:47 PM
Xazor grinned as Vega transformed before her eyes. She had never seen him like that before, and it was rather interesting. How she wished to change at that moment, but it would have been too difficult to carry Kaytor.

I will tell them....don't worry. As far as they know, you're my wolf companion, Kaukauana. Although he is back home in the Living Quarters staying with my brother. We're almost there now.....

She spoke in his mind. It was odd....she could only speak through the Force while in feral form....but not verbally. It was strange that he could barely speak through the Force. Sighing, the ship landed and people began to stream out. The Knight bent over and picked up Kaytor in her arms, then headed for the door. Lance would be suspicious, but she would tell him that Vega had gone as well. Soon, the three exited the room and began heading toward the front of the ship.....

Vega Van-Derveld
Aug 11th, 2002, 02:04:37 PM
The wolf trotted up after Xazor, quelling his signature. Normally he would have stuck out like a darkside thumb, but he kept himself down to a minimum at this moment to pass off as Kaukauana. He gave another sigh and looked downwards, settling once they had arrived where they were head for. His tail swished back and forth in annoyance as stared down at his paws.

Xazor Elessar
Aug 11th, 2002, 02:07:09 PM
Xazor patted the wolf's head and smiled as she walked through the ship, leading the "pack", so to speak. Her eyes shifted to Kaytor's face and concern etched her features. The group exited the craft and soon were hurrying toward the Jedi Base. It was not far from here and would only take them a few minutes.

"Come on Kau...."

She called to Vega, trying to cover for him as well. Lance had never seen her wolf....most people had not for he walked in her shadow and protected her when needed. Her eyes looked straight ahead at the approaching base.......

Vega Van-Derveld
Aug 11th, 2002, 02:09:15 PM
If it was possible, a smile appeared on the wolves face. He picked up pace to keep up with Xazor, scanning ahead for any people.

Xazor Elessar
Aug 11th, 2002, 02:11:57 PM
Soon the group was at the foot of the Base and they entered. Xazor immediatly turned to Lance and smiled with a bit of haste.

"I'm taking her to get medical attention. She'll probably end up in the med bay, but for right now, she's coming with me. I hate to do this to you, but right now I need my concentration and it would be best if you came to see her in about an hour. By then she should be coming about and you won't be there for the grusome details."

With that the Knight took off running toward the Living Quarters. She would take care of Kaytor for a few minutes and then take her to the med bay where real doctors could tend to her. All the while, Vega kept up after her......

Aug 11th, 2002, 06:33:07 PM
:: Lance nodded, he didn't want to be see the grusome part as she said, as he simply backed off and walked towarded the hangar to check his cycle, there he would find peace.::