PDA

View Full Version : New Ship, New Friend.....(Xazor)

Silus Xilarian
Aug 3rd, 2002, 06:23:46 PM
Silus and Xazor made there way from the GJO Living quarters and began to come upon the main docks. As they entered, the Crimson Dragon could be seen in the distance, surrounded by empty docks.

The boarding ramp opened at Silus and Xazor's arrival and a silver protocal droid, TC-10, carefully stepped down to welcome them in.

Welcome Lady Magnus, I am TC-10, Human/Cyborg relations....Master Xilarian, the boarding ramp on this new ship is a bit steep...dont you think that we make it a bit more navicable?

Silus almost ignored TC-10 as he politely gestured for Xazor to board.....

Xazor Elessar
Aug 3rd, 2002, 06:46:02 PM
The Jedi Knight, Xazor Magus, joined her new friend as he took her to his ship. It would be interesting to see for it was much larger than her X-Wing Fighter. Smiling as his protical droid greeted her, she made her way up the boarding ramp.

"Thank you, TC-10....."

She said softly, not ignoring it as Silus had. She agreed with the droid, the ramp was steep but it would be fine. Smiling, her elongated canines caught the light as she entered his ship, the Crimson Dragon, and she looked around. It was a beautiful craft.....and she could tell why he had so much pride in it.....much like the pride she held in Escape, her own craft. The Garou Knight smiled, hoping he would give her a tour.....

Silus Xilarian
Aug 3rd, 2002, 07:08:14 PM
Silus followed Xazor in, and waited as the ramp closed behind TC-10. Silus wasnt being rude to the droid, it was just TC-10 had a habit of rambling on, that and Silus had already heard countless complaints about the steep ramp from the protocol droid.

We'll go find out what the problem is all about in the hangar then I'll give ya a tour of the ship.....TC-10, I'll need you to come translate for me....

The trio began making their way through the ship, With Silus briefly stopping at times to get his bearings straight. He hadnt had the ship long, and it was much larger than his old YT-2400 Freighter.

They made their way down the first hallway. At the end of the hallway was a sign that read "Main Bridge ---->"

We'll have to head up to the bridge, Its the quickest way to the hangar

With that being said, Silus turned to his immediate left and pressed an unseen trigger in the middle of what appeared to be a wall. As he hit the trigger a door hissed open and Silus led Xazor through.

The bridge is actually this way, the sign is just to throw off any boarding parties....

They travelled through another hallway, passing a few different rooms, which Silus would show Xazor afterward. They passed the bridge and turned to the right, walking down a flight of stairs and through another long hallway through the cargo hold. Another hidden door led them into the hangar, where an interesting site welcomed them....The hangar held 4 TIE Swarmers and one TIE Exocutioner, in the middle of the ships, four worker droids were shouting angry sounding beeps and blurps at one Astromech Droid, which was keeping them at bay with a small blaster held by an extended arm usually devoted to a tool of some sort.....

Xazor Elessar
Aug 3rd, 2002, 08:52:36 PM
Xazor smiled to herself as Silus led her through his ship. She continued to look around her as she passed by doors and compartments.....wondering what was in them.

"So......do they do this often......I mean, argue?"

She giggled to herself as she follwed closely behind him. His ship was big.....and it was beautiful. It made her remember times of the past that she spent on crafts of this stature.....

Silus Xilarian
Aug 3rd, 2002, 09:23:15 PM
T25's been at odds with the new droids ever since I bought this ship, its a wonder he hasnt shot them yet

Silus flashed a smile at Xazor and walked into the fray. He didnt wanna have to make a trip back to Omerose just to replace a droid...

Alright alright, whats the problem now....

Silus directed his comment at one of the worker droids, who then answered. After a series of deep beeps and blurps, Silus looked over to TC-10....

Master Xilarian, this worker droid says that he was going to perform a maintence check on your TIE when T25 assaulted him.....*looking over at the worker droid* Assaulted? He only told you not to mess with that ship...

An angry blurp directed toward TC-10 followed the protocol droids comment. Silus stopped TC-10 before another arguement began.

Go ahead and perform your maintence check.

Silus turned to R2-T25 and TC-10.....

Maintence checks are standard procedure for Imperial Droids, but if it will make you feel better go up to the bridge and moniter what they're doing via the the ships AI.

The worker droids continued and TC-10 and T25 made their way to the bridge. Silus walked back over to Xazor.

Now that that's taken care of, would you care for a tour?

Xazor Elessar
Aug 3rd, 2002, 09:52:35 PM
Xazor stood back and witnessed a conversation between the droids and Silus. It was interesting, to say the least....and Xazor was not sure what to think of the situation. Smiling at Silus's suggestion, she looked around and nodded.

"Yes, I would love a tour."

She rethought the conversation between the droids and Silus....then remembered the ships appearance......and other things that were said. A TIE fighter......The Imperial Empire....Imperial.

"This is an Imperial ship, yes?"

She questioned, knowing the answer before he said anything. She had not seen one in a long time.....especially not of this make. There had been a few where she lived with the rest of the Order she was a part of. TIEs were common as well as X-Wings, hence her owning one. The Knight continued to let her eyes wander about the ship....excited for a tour through it.....

Silus Xilarian
Aug 3rd, 2002, 10:11:20 PM
Silus smiled for a moment. The Empire wasnt exactly a welcome entity around Arcan IV, he knew it was only a matter of time before he would have to explain the ships orgin to Xazor.

It was only a few years ago that I was a TIE Pilot for the Imperial Navy. During this time I met Khendon Sevon at United Imperial Technologies, when the first generation of TIE Exocutioners were being tested. After a few test flights Khendon pulled me off to the side, asking how long i had been out of the academy and such and such. We kept in touch after that, even after Grand Admiral Thrawn kicked me out of the Empire. When I decided I wanted a new ship, Khendon let me use the resources at UIT to design it as I liked, and he had his engineers build it.

Silus led Xazor out of the hangar and down the long hallway, which they had already travelled once, stopping at a large cargo hold.

This is the main cargo hold, and as you can see, its pretty much empty at the moment

The cargo hold was empty, save for a few stacks of boxes sitting off to the side. Silus continued his tour.

This is room can also be used for transporting passengers, though there is a small bunker near the main bridge, which i usually prefer to use.

Silus walked around the room a bit, to give Xazor an idea of how big it was. Though it wasnt huge, he could fit a lot of things in it.

The ship itself is based on the Loronar "Strike Class" Medium Cruiser. I took the basic design of it and made it much smaller though, ontop of changing the overall look a bit. I beefed up the shielding and added an entirely new engines system. This ship could leave a standard X-Wing like it was nothing.

Silus grinned at the last remark, the engines that Khendon provided him with were something to marvel at...

Xazor Elessar
Aug 3rd, 2002, 10:40:45 PM
Xazor looked about Silus's ship in amazement. The more he told her about it, and the more she saw.....the more she wanted something more than her X-Wing....though the craft had done her well many many times. She smiled as he explained where he got such a beautiful thing from. It figured....internal ties. She would never have something this nice....but she needed something bigger....something that could at least hold Escape on it.

"Your craft is very impressive my friend.....I have seen many marvelous ships in my time....but a personal one like this......I have never. Your friend Khendon.....he is good to you....."

She winked slightly as she continued to eye the craft. It was incredible.....how the make and design of this ship was. It made her smile to think that perhaps one day she would have something at least half as nice as this. God only knew she had enough credits......and more. Xazor was very well to do.....but no one knew about that.....only a few people she had done.....business......with. Perhaps she would have to meet this, Khendon Sevon.....and do business with him.

Silus Xilarian
Aug 3rd, 2002, 11:08:59 PM
Silus smiled with pride at her comments. This was the first opportunity he had to show off his work, and he was glad it got a good reception.

Im glad you like it. I have some business to take care of with Khendon in the near future. If you like I could mention to him about building another ship for you.

Silus led Xazor back out of the cargo hold and back to the main bridge where TC-10 and R2-T25 were monitering the worker droids.

This, as you already may have seen, is the main bridge. It can be sealed shut in case of emergency. All the weapons systems are controlled via the ship's AI. This also controls the small fighter complement you saw in the hangar, with the exception of the larger TIE, which is my personal fighter. The ships weapons and fighter AI work in unison with each other, this allowing more precise strategic attacking and defending, and eliminates getting hit by our own fire. The computer can also toggle the ship between normal and attack mode. When in attack mode the nose of the ship seperates and folds along the sides, allowing the hangar to open and making the ship shorter for better manuevering. Also on the nose are Turbolaser cannons, which are occult mounted to keep them hidden until time to engage. Two more Turbolaser cannons are also occult mounted, one on the left side of the ship and one on the right. On top of the ship is a defensive bank, which provides heavy laser fire in all directions. The defensive bank also has two occult mounted Ion Cannons next to it, one on each side. On the bottom of the ship is another defensive bank and an Ion Torpedo launcher...

Silus paused for a minute, realizing he had just revealed almost all the secret weapons systems for his ship. Good thing he would never have to use them on Xazor....

Xazor Elessar
Aug 3rd, 2002, 11:15:22 PM
Xazor listened intently as Silus spoke of nearly every detail of the ship's weaponry. She took mental notes and memorized everything by her Force enhanced memory....not on purpose, though. It was by habit, and now she had learned something new and perhaps she could build a ship at least half as powerful as his.

"I would very much appreciate it if you mentioned me to your friend, Khendon. I need something more than my X-Wing.....preferably something that could carry Escape on it."

She smiled thoughtfully as she tried to imagine what it would be like to have her own cruiser someday. Then she could carry more passengers on missions and things of the such....and have a fast ride right on board. It would be a wonderful thing to have something like that. She smiled as she watched the droids do their job.

"Everything seems to work well, yes?"

She questioned, wondeirng if he had had any problems with it thus far. She imagined, though, he had not.....and if he had just gotten it.....he probably did not even have good "break in" time yet....

Silus Xilarian
Aug 3rd, 2002, 11:47:13 PM
Silus's mind began whirling around chaotically, bringing in details from every ship he knew of. Of course he wouldnt be able to think of a good one then, it would come to him later...

So far i've had no problems from it, save for the bickering between the droids. To be perfectly honest, Im not entirely comfortable with them yet, but they are vital to the ships techinical system, at least until T25 starts to learn this thing

Silus led Xazor out of the main bridge and through a small bunker for passengers...

This is the passengers quarters. Ten passengers can fit in here comfortably. The seats here provide the necessary harness for taking off, and fold down so that a small retractable bed may take their place, in case of a long trip..

Silus led Xazor back down the hallway to a bedroom. Though it was small, it still provided much more space than the passenger bunker.

This is my bedroom here. Not the most luxorious place, but comfortable, none the less. The next room down is my office and the room across the hall is a guest bedroom, if im carrying an important guest. Each room houses a small cargo area underneath it, which is shielded from most New Republic and Imperial scanners. They're big enough to fit one person and some small cargo, just in case I have something that doesnt need to be found...

Silus offered a quick wink at his last comment, though not revealing any reason he would need to hide anything....

Xazor Elessar
Aug 4th, 2002, 09:28:40 AM
Xazor smiled as she walked through the ship. The rooms were nothing big, but they did fine for what he needed them for. The different compartments and such were about the same size she remembered Razor to be...but that ship was a bit smaller for it needed not to be any larger. She laughed at his comment about the droids...for she knew that they could be a pain...many times.

"You seem to have everything arranged perfectly in here. Though not enormous...it's just right for you."

She said softly. As he told her about his office and then the room across, he got a sly grin and then said something about hiding people and cargo below the compartments. Lofting a brow, she looked at him with a curious grin.

"Just hope someone doesn't steal your ship and they find a need to hide you in there..."

She winked slightly, knowing it was a joke...she just hoped that he took it as so. He probably had great security on a rig like this...she would have anyway....

Silus Xilarian
Aug 4th, 2002, 01:37:27 PM
Silus laughed at Xazor's last remark. He had ample security measures taken, though he would leave that to her imagination.

Let's just say this thing has a few surprises in store for anyone who tried that

Silus led Xazor back out and continued down the hallway. At the end of the hallway they turned a corner and walked past a small kitchen and another small cargo area. Silus noted that there wasnt anything too special about either of these rooms and they proceded down the hallway, then through a series of blast doors. They soon arrived at the end of the hallway, which another blast door awaited them..

The blast doors we just went through provide shielding from any radiation being emitted from here. Through that door is the main reactor and further back is the engine room. Right now the main reactor is powered down so its safe to be back here. I would take you for a tour back there, but its a bit top secret

He gave another slight wink after that comment and began to lead Xazor back out, then stopped suddenly....

Wanna take her for a spin?

A huge grin lit up Silus's whole face. He wasnt supposed to show off the engines, but Khendon never said anything about showing off what it could do...

Xazor Elessar
Aug 4th, 2002, 07:10:00 PM
Xazor smiled to herself as he led her back to the doors that separated them from the main reactor and the Engine room. It was a shame that these things were "top secret", for she rather enjoyed a good look at a new engine. Sighing slightly, she began to follow him as they left the area...but then stopped and grinned at his suggestion.

"For real? I would love to!!"

The Knight beamed and then thought of the power that this ship held. It would be a fast beauty, she knew that....and she was excited to see what it could do....

Silus Xilarian
Aug 4th, 2002, 07:37:24 PM
The smile on Silus's face widened even more.

Follow me....

Silus led Xazor back out of the maintence room and hurried toward the bridge. The sound of the crash doors closing behind them and their footsteps were the only noises heard as they made their way back down the long hallway to the bridge. Upon arriving on the bridge Silus hopped over the back of his seat and slid down in front of the controls.

Xazor, hop in over here, and TC-10 you take a seat over here...we're getting ready for take off

Silus's excitement was almost overwhelming as he directed traffic, opting to let Xazor have the seat normally reserved for TC-10, so that she may be allowed a better view....

Master Xilarian, isnt that my seat over there?

Yeah Xazor's sitting there, thanks for letting her have it....

Silus began whirling through the controls, firing up the main reactor and readying the engines for take off. A low hum was heard as the main reactor kicked in, and all the ships flight components burst to life. Silus then activated the ships Repulsor lift as the "Dragon" smoothly elevated from its resting place. The ship slowly eased backward out of the docking area and turned. T25 Activated the ships sublight engines and off they went, rocketing out of the Arcan IV spaceport on there way into space. As the ship made its ascent, Silus looked over to Xazor...

Anywhere imparticular you'd like to go?

Xazor Elessar
Aug 10th, 2002, 06:10:42 PM
Xazor grinned as she took a seat and watched their take off out the window. She felt particularly lucky to be given a ride in such a spectacular space craft. A grin spread across her lips as he questioned her about where she wished to go....then she remembered something.

"Oh yes.....would it be possible if we picked up Escape and maybe.....I don't know.......had a race?"

She giggled to herself, thinking that the suggestion was a bit childish, but she had not had fun with that old X-Wing of hers in a long time. The most she ever had the chance to show off her flying skills....was when she took others on missions with her. Perhaps he would challenge her to a race in his TIE......one could only hope.....

Silus Xilarian
Aug 10th, 2002, 06:39:41 PM
A grin shot across Silus's face. "A race???" This could be fun.

So what would you rather race, the carrier or the TIE?

Silus was sure her X-wing was equally as customized as his ship. But he had a few surprises.

So where are ya docked?

Xazor Elessar
Aug 10th, 2002, 06:44:16 PM
Xazor thought about it for just a second and then grinned once again.

"I think that racing your TIE might be a bit of fun....."

The Knight couldn't help but laugh. A bit of fun.....who was she kidding? It would be a ton of fun! Looking out the window, his question brought her attention back to the situation.

"I'm docked on Arcan at the Bays......not where we just came from.....but across the distict where the Bar and Grill is......I'll find it if you can't....."

She winked, knowing that he would be able to find it just fine. It would not take her long to power up either....and then they could be off.....

Silus Xilarian
Aug 10th, 2002, 07:21:23 PM
Silus pulled hard right, cutting a U-turn and heading back over Arcan. As they neared Xazor's ship, a sly grin fell over Silus's face.
He looked over to R2-T25...

T25, lock the nose in attack position, and open the hangar.

The nose of the Dragon locked into attack position. T25 steadied the ship and opened the hangar. The ship slowed to a near stop as the repulsor engines kept it in the air. T25 waited til the ship had gotten into range, then activated the tractor beam, pulling the docked X-Wing into the hangar of the ship. T25 closed the hangar and the nose was locked back into normal flight position. Once again, they started on their way out of the planet's atmosphere.....

Xazor Elessar
Aug 10th, 2002, 09:07:51 PM
Xazor lofted a brow as she watched her ship be pulled onto the Dragon. She did not understand the secrets of his ship...but figured out that he had used a tractor beam to draw her X-Wing in. Grinning to herself, she stayed where she was and watched the display, until they were off again.

"Well that was easy! So what do you think.....we go out a little ways and dock.....then race?"

She questioned with another laugh. It would be a fun time, she knew.....and already her thoughts had drifted to the reason that they were even together this night.....

Silus Xilarian
Aug 10th, 2002, 09:18:33 PM
The ship was well out of Arcan IV's atmosphere now. Silus slowed the ship to a crawl letting it rest. He quickly got up, signalling for Xazor to follow. Quickly they marched down the hallway and into the hangar. T2h once again locked the nose into attack position, allowing the hanger to open. Silus broke away from Xazor and climbed a latter than was placed at his modified TIE Exocutioner.

THIS IS IT, FIRE EM UP!!!!!

As Silus shouted to Xazor he was settling into the tiny interior of the TIE. As the cockpit shut, Silus flipped on the main power generator, and fired up the 3 Dreamweaver Assualt engines placed on the rear of the small craft. The ship made a low whine as it set idling, as Silus awaited Xazor to ready her X-wing...

Xazor Elessar
Aug 22nd, 2002, 03:09:39 PM
The Knight grinned as she hopped into the cockpit of her X-Wing. With the flip of a switch the protective shield came down above her head. She belted herself in with four safety harnesses, and then began the first engine sequence. A loud rumble could be heard throughtout Silus's ship as the duel engines powered up and emitted a flame from behind for a short time. She turned the joysticks toward the bay doors and just as the last step of the sequence flashed the light on her control panel, she placed her hands on the joysticks and shoved them downwards...blasting out of the doors. Quickly she pulled the joysticks to the right and went into a spin before straightening back out again.

"This will be great!"

She called over her radio reciever. Hopefully he was on the proper frequency and got her message. Now the real fun would begin....

Silus Xilarian
Aug 22nd, 2002, 03:35:31 PM
Silus watched as Xazor blasted out of the hangar, and in an instant, he was behind her. As the Crimson Dragon's hangar closed, and the ship returned to normal flight position, Silus flew over Xazor and then eased in front of her, weaving left and right gently.

Try to keep up!

Silus slowly sped up and started to gain a little distance between him and the modified X-Wing...

Xazor Elessar
Aug 22nd, 2002, 03:44:01 PM
The Knight grinned to herself at his words and flipped another switch, powering up a few sub-engines to enhance the speed by a great deal. Suddenly she shot forward and blasted over his head and continued on.....leaving a large gap of space and time between them.

"Tag, you're it!"

She giggled as she spoke over the recieve and continued on the flight path....weaving here and there and rolling the ship casually as if she had done it all her life.....and she had....

Silus Xilarian
Aug 22nd, 2002, 03:52:55 PM
A whining noise was heard as Xazor weaved and rolled in front of Silus's TIE. Just as she completed a roll, Silus flew from underneath Xazor's X-wing, and flew a straight course in front of her....

Tag!

Once again Silus bore down a little bit and slowly began putting distance between him and Xazor...

Xazor Elessar
Aug 22nd, 2002, 04:15:16 PM
The Knight couldn't help but laugh to herself. She reached far over and pressed a red button.....something she hadn't done in a long time. Again more engine reserves kicked in....this was to be used only in emergencies....but she didn't care. Grinning from ear to ear, she was gone in the flash of light and zoomed past Silus. She did a quick spin in front of him and then took off....leaving enough space between them that he could barely see her now.

"Tag, again! You're sooo it!"

Silus Xilarian
Aug 22nd, 2002, 05:07:59 PM
Silus laughed. "About high time i stop messing around i guess" he thought to himself...Silus put the ship at full throttle, Slowly he began to close the gap between him and Xazor.

Where do you think you're goin?

Xazor Elessar
Aug 23rd, 2002, 04:35:13 PM
Xazor grinned as she continued in nearly full power.

"Hmm...wherever the stars take me!"

She laughed as she spoke over the recieve and continued on...gaining even more space and time between them....

Silus Xilarian
Aug 23rd, 2002, 07:47:20 PM
By now, Silus had hit full throttle, and he was nipping at Xazor's heels...He weaved right and left, letting her know she wasnt getting away. As he started up beside her he got on the communicator again....

Hope you have more left

He was side by side with her now......

Xazor Elessar
Aug 24th, 2002, 10:45:08 PM
The Knight grinned to herself and nodded, eyeing him through the side of the cockpit window. With the press of two more blue bottons in front of her.....and a quick hard push of the joysticks......she was gone! It was a bad idea, but she had blasted off into hyperspace....and could do so and then stop....every couple of minutes. For now, she zoomed along.....

"I suppose you can catch me this way, though......."

She laughed as she spoke over the recieve once again.....unsure of where she was headed.....

Silus Xilarian
Aug 25th, 2002, 12:58:07 AM
Silus rolled his eyes as Xazor lept into Hyperspace. By now she was probably half way to the other side of the galaxy. He could have jumped after her, but he didnt wanna leave the Dragon unattended. Lord knows what those droids would do without him....

Someone's cheating.....looks like I won....I'll see ya back at the ship Xazor

Silus grinned to himself and slowly made his way back....the race wasnt over.....

Xazor Elessar
Aug 25th, 2002, 08:40:34 PM
Xazor sighed as she heard him over the radio. She pulled down on the joysticks in front of her and the ship suddenly lurched out of hyperspace.....leaving her in an unknown region. She looked all around her and only saw a strange planet looming beneath her. A bit of fear ran through her blood as she did not know where she was anymore.....or how far out she had gone.

"Silus?! I am very lost......"

She spoke with a nervous twinge in her voice. Hopefully she was not too far out for him to hear her.....

Silus Xilarian
Aug 25th, 2002, 09:11:18 PM
Silus sent a message back to Xazor, which was gargled from the distance between them.....

Xazo....., .......can .....ere me, ......not leave, stay in your .......nity, i'll get ba.........gon and we..........nd ya

Silus kicked in his afterburner, the tiny fighter lunging forward at the sudden burst of speed. He got back to the Dragon in less than half the time, and was immediately on his communicator.

T25, get on the scanners, see if you can find Xazor's X-Wing...Retrace the last direction she was moving before her jump to lightspeed, and prepare to make a jump in that direction........

Silus bit his lip nervously as he made his way to the bridge....

Xazor Elessar
Aug 26th, 2002, 03:07:45 PM
Xazor did not understand his message due to the bad connection that she held with him at this point. He probably could not hear her well either....which did not make her feel so great. It was a shame that she could not read the coordinates on her ships control panel....for the LED had gone out of it weeks ago....but she usually punched in where she was going....not worrying about it after she left. Now it was a problem for the numbers were scattered and broken.

"I'll be waiting here....."

She called to him over the recieve...and then suddenly began moving forward. The planet's gravity was sucking her in. Grabbing onto the Controls, she turned the X-Wing around but then.....it died! Xazor growled deeply and slammed her fist into the Control Panel.....but nothing happened. It was definatly time for a new ship if she ever got out of this situation......

Silus Xilarian
Aug 26th, 2002, 03:51:49 PM
Silus was on the main bridge by now, and had recieved her last transmission en route to searching for the lost X-Wing. The scanners picked up nothing, but they kept searching. Then Silus remembered the ship's communicator had a far better range than his TIE's.

Xazor, can you hear me? We're running toward where the scanners last saw you, and we're getting ready to make a jump to lightspeed.....do you remember how long you stayed in hyperspace?? And are you near any planets or large stars??

Silus hoped she would get this transmission a bit clearer...

Xazor Elessar
Aug 26th, 2002, 03:56:01 PM
Xazor heard the transmission and lifted the communicator to her mouth as she looked down at the looming planet.

"Yes! I was in hyperspace for nearly fifteen minutes! Now I am being sucked into the gravitational pull of a huge orange planet! My ship has gone dead so I am basically helpless........"

She knew that if something wasn't done she would crash to the surface of the planet in no time......

"Please help me!!"

Silus Xilarian
Aug 26th, 2002, 08:51:19 PM
Silus paced around the bridge. They were nearing the spot where Xazor had made the jump, but still no sign of her on the scanners. Then it hit him......

Hit the coordinates for the hyperjump to Zost, its the closest planet in that direction...

Silus heart skipped a beat when he thought about an "orange planet"....Xazor wasnt being pulled into a planet. She was being pulled into a sun!

Silus lept into his chair just as the ship made the jump to light speed...It would be twelve minutes until they reached Zost...

Xazor Elessar
Aug 28th, 2002, 04:35:18 PM
The Knight banged control panel and a few lights flickered...but then died away. Still her engine would not revive itself. She was drifting into this 'planet's' atmosphere fast.

"Please hurry Silus! I can't do anything!!!"

She called over the revieve.....great distress in her voice could be heard through the radio. So she sat there now....looking down at her fate.....

Silus Xilarian
Aug 29th, 2002, 07:40:46 PM
Silus sat in his chair and grit his teeth a bit. His eyes were locked on his nav-screen.........2 more minutes until the ship came outta hyperspace......

Xazor Elessar
Sep 11th, 2002, 05:26:17 PM
Xazor closed her eyes and began to meditate.......she then figured something out. "The Force is my Ally...." she thought over and over again. She fell deeper into the meditation and called upon the unseen power.....harnessing it and using it to hold her ship right where it was.....and it was working. She focused and concentrated even moreso.....using it to begin to inch her ship from the gravitational pull. It was not a great movement or anything of the sort....but it would keep her alive and in one piece until Silus got there.....she hoped......

Silus Xilarian
Sep 11th, 2002, 05:41:16 PM
As Xazor concentrated on the force, another "force" began tugging at her ship, pulling it away from the sun, and the direction she was trying to move in. But this wasnt any magical energy field, rather a tractor beam, pulling her toward the open hangar of Silus' ship, which had just came outta hyperspace...

As the X-Wing settled into the now closing hangar, Silus was already on his way down to make sure Xazor was alright...

Xazor Elessar
Sep 11th, 2002, 05:43:19 PM
Xazor fell out of her meditative state as she realised where she was. The oxygen had run extremely low within the cabin of her ship since it had shut down, and she pushed the button of the hatch and fell out, gasping for air. On her hands and knees, the Knight inhaled the air and coughed a few times as she quickly recovered from the incident......

Silus Xilarian
Sep 11th, 2002, 05:49:12 PM
Silus caught sight of Xazor sucking in air in the now sealed hangar. Upon closer inspection, he'd come to the conclusion that she was shaken, but ok.

So im guessing I can spare you my lecture on cheating, and why its bad...

A sly grin crept over Silus' face as he lended his hand to help her to her feet...

Xazor Elessar
Sep 11th, 2002, 06:13:53 PM
Xazor couldn't help but smile despite her shaken state. Her eyes went to his hand and then she took it, helping herself up with his strength.

"Cheating.....is.......bad."

She puffed out through breaths. Obviously this was a lesson that she had learned long ago, but had forgotten now.....or ignored. Sighing, she took deep breaths until her heart rate went down and she was returning to a calm state.....

Silus Xilarian
Sep 11th, 2002, 06:18:35 PM
Silus grinned and gave Xaz a pat on the back..

So whats wrong with this thing....

Silus made his way over to Xazor's X-wing...

Xazor Elessar
Sep 11th, 2002, 07:51:20 PM
"It just.....died. I don't know why.....it's LED's were out on the Control Panel.....but I could get by without them.....but now the whole thing just.....shut down!"

She kicked the nose of the X-Wing....and it probably hurt her foot more than it did the space vehicle. Sighing, she shook her head and leaned against the cold metal of her prized ship. She loved it and had flown it for years.....and now it was 'dying'......

Silus Xilarian
Sep 11th, 2002, 08:04:32 PM
Silus looked at the X-Wing and thought for a second, then getting out his communicator....

T25...come out to the hangar, bring TC-10, I found you two something to do....

Silus looked back ver to Xazor, keeping silent while occasionally shifting his glare to the hangar door...Then he noticed the Imperial worker droids buzzing around his TIE, checking for any damage or any systems performing at less that peak performance...He didnt know what mighta been stored in Xazor's ship, but he didnt feel like having to hear about it when he got back. He glanced back at Xazor one more time, then walked over to the worker droids...

It bogged down a little when i went into full boost. Check the connection to the generators first....Also...that X-Wing over there..you dont go within 5 meters of it, any of you, or i'll dismantle you one by one....understood?

Silus was answered with a confirming blurp, followed by a sharp salute. Then TC-10 and T25 entered the hangar...

You two....see if you can figure out whats wrong with that X-wing...and dont dig around more than you have to...

With that bit of business out of the way, Silus walked back over to Xazor...

Im hungry, how about you?

Xazor Elessar
Sep 11th, 2002, 08:40:08 PM
Xazor had to keep herself from laughing at how Silus and the droids interacted with one another. It was quite a comical sight to behold and it lifted her spirits after the little....incident...that she had. Smiling, she nodded in reply to his question.

"I am famished, actually.....it's been some time since I last eat....which was a long long while ago....and I hardly ate anything...if you can call a Namana breakfast!"

She laughed once again, thinking of the rather small fruit that she had eaten earlier that morning....with nothing in between.....

Silus Xilarian
Sep 13th, 2002, 08:32:57 PM
Well then...lets go find us something to eat..TC-10 keeps up with the consumables, so I have no clue whats in there, cept for what I bring in...

Silus laughed a bit as he thought about the contents of his refridgerator...Or the lack there of....

Lets go see what TC-10 stocked up on......

As they were walking out of the hangar, Silus took a glance back at the X-Wing and shook his head a bit....

You do realize I had you the whole time....right?

Xazor Elessar
Sep 13th, 2002, 08:36:11 PM
Xazor laughed at his comment and playfully punched his arm.

"Right.....that's why I had to strain myself mentally to hold my ship in place with the Force. Yeah....you held me there alright....."

She winked and then continued walking with him, thiking about how he said that TC-10 kept up on all of the food. That could have been a bad thing and she was not sure if it sounded like a good idea....but food was food and she was starving.

Silus Xilarian
Sep 13th, 2002, 08:52:52 PM
Silus looked over and gave Xazor an evil grin...

I meant while we were racing....

Silus grinned and walked ahead of Xazor.....

After a slight walk from the hangar, Silus passed the kitchen, and walked into the consumables cooler....what greeted him was a grim site...

When Silus told TC-10 to get consumables, he meant stuff like frozen pizza and beer....not this crap...a whole room full of health food that tasted like duracrete....

Silus immediately yanked his blaster and made for the door...

He's dead!

Xazor Elessar
Sep 14th, 2002, 02:22:20 PM
Xazor couldn't believe the site and as Silus grabbed his weapon and began to run after the droid, the Knight placed a Force wall right in the doorway and he could go no where. The invisible wall held firmly.

"He was just looking out for your health....don't go nuclear on the poor guy. Perhaps you should have been a bit more...exact...when you told him what you wanted for food. Remember....they may act as though they're smarter than us, but in reality...they're not."

She laughed and called his blaster to her hand with the Force and grinned as she looked over it. It was a nice weapon indeed...much like the two that she carried around...good for just about everything that needed to be destroyed or subdued.

"We can always fly out of her and go somewhere to eat you know..."

She was trying to stay calm and show him alternatives to violence....though she herself would have probably murdered the droid anyway. A smile crept across her lips at that though...for even though it was true, she had a bit more restraint than he....

Silus Xilarian
Sep 14th, 2002, 03:01:33 PM
Silus wasnt gonna actually kill TC-10, but it would have been something close to it....

The invisible wall that Silus hit at the doorway though, was adequate enough to stop any would-be damage the droid was going to sustain however....

Then Silus' blaster left his hands, and flew into Xazor's....

Silus gave up....

So where's good to eat....