PDA

View Full Version : Human on the Menu (open challenge to any human jedi)

Odin Murk
Aug 3rd, 2002, 05:58:27 PM
:: Odin sat atop a building listening to all the humans inside. He could tast their laziness. How pathetic. He was starving... he couldn't eat anyone inside his pack, that would be weak of him but he could eat the rest of them that weren't. And there were cities of them all over the place. On Odin's planet, humans were kept like cattle and were herded and slaughtered as wild animals. Odin did not like losing the feeling of being able to hunt human's down like before. He wanted warm blood on his tongue and he wanted it now!
Odin crawled along the roof until he was above the doorway. He'd been atop the house for two days waiting and watching the patterns of these humans. At this time their children would fall asleep and the parent's would stay down stairs and talk and watch the holoboard for another hour or so before going upstairs to check on their children. Unfortuanately they would only find empty beds tonight, Odin would devour these children and swallow their souls. He slowly broke the seal on the window and slipped inside the children's room. He clung to the ceiling with his claws and watched the mammal spawn slowly breathe in and out... how... how delicate looking. Odin dropped down on the bed and plunged a hand into the child. It didn't even scream. How disappointing. Odin quickly grabbed the body before much blood could escape and felt his jaw unhinge. He stuffed the child into his mouth and down his throat. He wanted to roar but that would alarm the rest of his meal. He could feel the soul in his stomach slowly slip, the life essence slowly being devoured by him and his dark side. He felt... power once again. This was too easy. He grabbed onto the ceiling and slipped through the door and into the hallway. Now for the other child.::

Alpha
Aug 3rd, 2002, 07:16:08 PM
Satine was talking with the parents downstairs--grateful people he had saved a while ago from a sith attack--when he suddenly feels a pain in the Force. Standing from the couch, Satine takes out his Loris Dagger hilts, ready to ignite them at the moments notice. Warning off the parents, Satine walks up the stairs. He sees the empty bed with just a hint of blood on the sheets, and then sees Odin walking into the next room. Using the Force, Satine yanks Odin backwards, into a waiting fist...

"What do we have here?" the silver haired Jedi Knight asks to himself...

Odin Murk
Aug 4th, 2002, 04:02:01 PM
:: Odin had tasted the human as he had stepped on the stair way. He had chosen to ignore him, how was he to know that the mammal would've been a human? The fist came like a pat on the back to Odin. His scale's superb strength had absorbed most of the hit and left Odin annoyed. He was still juiced from the taste of the soul from the child and to eat a jedi would be very satisfying. He turned to the jedi after taking the hit and saw the weapons... and they weren't lightsabers... how easy. He spit five shots of his paralyzing slime at Satine. Of course the jedi dodged four but then who would've seen the fifth neatly hidden behind two of the other shots. The slime attached itself to Satine's left arm. odin knew how the procedure went, they struglled to get it off with weapons and to no avail find out that it's soaked into their skin by the time they get it off. Then there nerves coil up in the skin and their body part starts to decompose from inside. Odin threw his tail out at Satine and lashed out with all claws and feet while trying to bite him. This human could go down whole or in pieces. Odin knew this was all physical and that the jedi also had force powers and now with a useless arm, odin prepared for the worst of them at any moment. But what could the jedi do? This was his first time against a jedi that actually vibrated the air with the force. But then odin could still feel the dark side sitting within him, waiting to be unleashed. Too bad he didn't know how to control it.::
What'sssssss wrong mammal? Can't ussssssse youre arm?

ooc: u can kick my butt now Alpha :lol

Alpha
Aug 4th, 2002, 04:17:19 PM
{OOC: :lol! Btw, the Loris Daggers are basically double blades lightdaggers with some kick to 'em.}

Satine dodges the attack, and looks att he slime on his arm, mentaly commanding his armor plate on that arm to pop off, a bit of the slime hitting his skin, just enough to make it useless. Using the Force, Satine puts up the Loris dagger from his now-useless arm, and he then ignites the one in his good hand, the black blades igniting with a hiss.

"I will in a while scale-breath...then you'll be in trouble..." Satine replies, calmly, which, in itself, was unnerving enough to most of his opponents.

Jumping at Odin, Satine swings his Loris dagger, aiming one of the blades at the lizard's skull...

Wraith Frostmourne
Aug 4th, 2002, 04:42:41 PM
Wraith came walking up the back stairs of the establishment, only to find a hideous looking creature fighting some one he thought he knew. "I'm sorry, am I interupting someting? My dear slave Talus told me I might find the weapons armorer here at his house, but it seems I have run into a few obstacles. I was going to torture him till he gave me what I needed, but now it seems theres a delay." Wraith stood aside and watched the two warriors look at eachother with confused faces.

Odin Murk
Aug 4th, 2002, 05:42:10 PM
:: Odin reached inside of Satine and felt the burn of the dagger on his arm as he threw Satine against a wall. And then he sensed the vibrations of a cold blooded creature. He turned to see a man standing there... a human? It couldn't be a human, It smelled like ice and that was all... and nothing else. Odin ignored the thing as he turned back to the jedi, the creature had made no approach to him so he didn't worry about it. He spit more slime at Satine and flung his tail at him. Odin was a little worried now that the mammal had smaller versions of lightsabers, and double bladed. But then this was a mammal... he would die like the rest of them.::

Wraith Frostmourne
Aug 4th, 2002, 06:00:34 PM
Wait, could this hideous creature be a Sith?

Wraith decided to stay out of this one. This new creature could be a powerful ally and trainer, or a powerf enemy. One of two things would happen here. The creature would kill the jedi, which would mean Wraith and the monster would have to communicate and maybe resort to battle. Or, the jedi would win and Wraith would be forced to kill him.

Tomak Ohara
Aug 5th, 2002, 03:27:02 PM
Tomak flew in threw the window smelling fresh blood. He came to see three beings all full of blood. He showed his fangs and laughed, "Well, here are three delictable morsels. Except for the lizard and the ice I feel that there are warm blooded creatures here. So the humans must go. You first Jedi. Tell me do you recognize me? I once walked the same halls you do." Tomak smiled and brandished his fangs once more.

Wraith Frostmourne
Aug 5th, 2002, 03:37:22 PM
"Oh great, a vampyre. Somebody throw me a wooden steak. Wheres Buffy the Vampyre Slayer when you need her." Wraith laughed. " I'm sorry but I came here to contact someone and I will not let you stand in my way, parastie. Go back to your cave before I stab an icicle through your heart." Wraith prepared himself for if this cocky vampyre decided to do something stupid. Hands on the handle of his weapon, Wraith readied himself for a battle.

Alpha
Aug 5th, 2002, 03:47:44 PM
Satine forms three fireballs, abnd dodges the tail and slime.

"Frellin party now..."

Turning to Tomak, he glares coldly. "Ah, Tomak. How are you, traitor?"

Putting his dagger in a fighting position, and, noticing he was getting back the sue of his other arm, Satine ignites his second Loris Dagger, ready to defend himself form three at once if nesseccary...

Odin Murk
Aug 5th, 2002, 04:41:08 PM
:: Odin looks at the new arrival and smells death. Another one that wouldn't be suitable for eating. How annoying. He turned to the new one and hissed as he saw the jedi create three orbs of fire. A traitor? They were enemies. Good, that could be used to his advantage. He wanted the easy meat first, then he'd fight for the rest of his meal. Maybe they could hurt each other enough he could kill the walking corpse and come back and eat the jedi as he slumped around. But could this decaying mammal beat the jedi? This jedi was strong, very strong, Odin could taste the freshness in his arm returning.::
Dead one... hold thissssssss jedi off and you have part of my game... and cold blooded one, come with me or I will use you for the iceboxxxxxxxxx of my meals.
:: The jedi ignited the other small lightsaber. It hurt his eyes so much he had to bring up his second lens to block so much light. This would work out well. He turned his back on the jedi and let the undead creature step up. He walked towards the other childs door, waiting for their responses. This had to be done quick or else it would be waste.::

Wraith Frostmourne
Aug 5th, 2002, 05:52:04 PM
Wraith shifted his movement towards the reptilian looking creature. He moved towards his side. For some reason Wraith knew the creature would not harm him, yet. Still, he would not trust him. He stood for several seconds analyzing the situation, preparing to strike.

Alpha
Aug 5th, 2002, 08:46:24 PM
Satine growls, and takes a small flash grenade from his belt, with the Force, commanding his helmet to slide over his head, the lenses blocking the light. Activating the flash grenade, Satine jumps, hopping onto Odin's head, and then Wraith's, diving into the second child's room. Waking up, and grabbing the child, Satine sends a message to the parents.

Run! RUN NOW!!! he says, and senses them running. Kicking out the window nearby, Satine jumps out, floating to the ground with the Force, and handing over the kid to his parents, then jumping back in through the window, glad to be able to fight without having to protect the family in the same house.

"Let's do this traitor!" he cries, spinning his Loris Daggers, the black blades like gashes, sucking in light.

Odin Murk
Aug 5th, 2002, 10:04:42 PM
:: Odin was temporarily blinded until his third lens came over his eye. Now he could see and he could feel the knight go over him... It was not his problem now, the parents were though, and they were left unattended. Odin dug his claws into the wall as he scaled the wall and climbed down the stairs sideways. The parents had caught onto the gist and had made a break for the door. Odin leaped and landed on both. He dug his claws into their soft skin and roared. He reached down and severed their heads from their bodies. He then opened his jaw and let the skulls roll down his throat. He unhinged his jaw as he crammed the two headless bodies down his throat. He felt the innocent souls within his stomach... stirring... he felt them begin to be slowly devoured inside. Then the bulges in his stomach slowly disappeared and he felt the dark side increase within the pit of his heart. He turned up the stairs as his scales shifted black. His eyes reflected red with the third lens and he turned upstairs as he heard the undead monster and the jedi clash. He would kill them both now that his meal was almost complete. He turned to the cold blooded mammal at the top of the stairs.::
You and I will kill the other two now...

Tomak Ohara
Aug 5th, 2002, 11:10:56 PM
Tomak looked at the icicle, "I have nothing against you." Tomak then saw Alpha heading toward him. He ignited his saber and began to get into a lock with him, "You fool. Come with me to the Shrine. We can turn you into something amazing and you will go places you never imagined. Of course being as close as I am I could turn you now. You see we vampires have an extra ability." Tomak uncoiled his tounge from his mouth. He let it lick his lips and then back into his mouth. "I could drain you of everything." Tomak reached over and grabbed Satine's hand and threw him. Tomak looked back and then got in a defensive position. "Is this all you have got. See why I left the Jedi. Now then witness the true power of the Vampire Race."

Alpha
Aug 6th, 2002, 06:34:50 AM
"I've faught Vamps before. Mainly Sauron, who isn't al together tough." Satine says. This was a lie of course, as one of the last fights with Sauron had resulted in Alpha being cloned.

Getting to his feet, Satine sends two Force blasts at Tomak, followed by three fireballs. As Tomak dodges most, Satine changes the last fireball's trojectory, the thing slamming into the undead's shoulder, and burning it badly. Recalling his Loris Daggers, Satine ignites them, and slashes with the bottom blade of each...

Wraith Frostmourne
Aug 6th, 2002, 08:06:51 AM
"Great, you probably just killed the person I came here to see. I might as well leave, but I'm anxious to fight again. I'll make popcicles out of both of them." Wraith brought forth his scythe, the bright blue accidently burned Odins eyes. As he watched the two go after eachother, he waited for the best oppurtunity to strike. He scanned the room for this vantage point, realizing the glass of water on the night stand. Wraith uses the force to bring the glass to him. Dumping it on his hand, Wraith freezes it as the water pours out, forming an ice dagger. Carefully stowing away the dagger in a buckle on his belt, he turns to Odin. "Are you coming?"

Odin Murk
Aug 6th, 2002, 08:11:21 AM
:: Odin is next to Wraith in a moment. He smells Wraith quickly before turning to the two fighting in the hallway.::
What doesssssss your soul taste like cold blood? You take the rotting one and I will get the jedi. Go now!
:: Odin leaped over Tomak's head, lashing out with his tail as he crawled over Satine. He landed behind the jedi and placed him in a bear hug. Odin began to squeeze as hard as he could, it was like a python choking his prey. He had all four limbs around the man and his tail was cutting off his legs.::

Wraith Frostmourne
Aug 6th, 2002, 08:36:34 AM
Realizing that the vampyre was distracted, Wraith rushed towards him. This pathetic being wasn't going to get the best of him. He was going to play it safe and let that thing make the first move, but then it was really no threat at all. He began ashing and swinging in all directions. Wraith successfully caught the undead off gaurd, for Tomak turned his head to see a whirlwind of blue coming straight at him.

Alpha
Aug 6th, 2002, 03:35:46 PM
In reaction, Satine taps into the force to rip the lizard's limbs from their lock, then grabbing the tail, and throwing Odin by it. As the lizard hits the wall, Satine jumps at Odin, snap kicking him in jaw.

Wraith Frostmourne
Aug 6th, 2002, 06:36:34 PM
Wraith stormed towards Tomak with his furious scythe at hand. He began to strike down but stopped in the blink of an eye. The undead could not react being so distracted by his opponents current move. Why did he stop? One moment after Wraith had stopped his strike he stuck his hand out, force pushing his combatent out the window of the second floor. He commanded all of the broken glass to fall down upon him. Odins ally had just given him some fighting space, for Wraith would take his battle outside for now. He turned with a jirk and jumped down to meet Tomak.

Odin Murk
Aug 6th, 2002, 10:33:10 PM
:: Odin stood up and faced the jedi. He hissed and then roared before lunging at him. This was one of the hardest fight's odin had ever been in. This jedi had unseen powers that the reptile could not match with brute strength and speed alone. He needed more of an advantage on this mammal. The force gave the inferior creature more powers than it deserved. Odin roared again as loud as he could before he slammed his tail back and forth, making large cracks in the wall. Odin hoped to bring the building down on both of them. He had more of a chance surviving the building falling down than the soft human did. This would be a last resort because it would mean his meal would be ruined. Too many foreign objects in the meat, it ruined the flavor. The child would die and maybe, if he was lucky, so would the jedi. Odin slammed his tail once more before jumpin backwards and landing with such momentum that the place shook. it began to crumble and shake. Pieces of the wall fell and the ceiling began to give away as odin slowly closed in on the jedi.::
Be buried mammal.

Alpha
Aug 7th, 2002, 01:45:02 PM
"I don't think so, lizard." Satine says, his trenchvest forming itno armroed bio-tech wings, which he sets up as a sort of umbrella above him. Then the floor gives way. Satine tries to gain control, but is hit with a wooden beam, slamming into the ground, and getting buried in the rubble. A minute passes, and nothing happens. Then, a sudden explosion of rubble, as Satine slams a Force blast into the stuff pinning him.

"Was that the best you got?" he asks, ignoring the pounding of his head.

Wraith Frostmourne
Aug 7th, 2002, 06:28:20 PM
The house collapsed behind Wraith, sending a shivering boom through out his body. He had not felt one of those in a long time. Getting back on track, Wraith needen't worry about Odin, he could take care of himself. He had to focus on his battle. This fight with the skimpy vampyre. Wraith got in a defensive stance with his scythe, waiting for an attack.

{ooc}- Hey alpha, you gonna finish your Foolish thread with me. Remember that fight?

Odin Murk
Aug 7th, 2002, 11:19:46 PM
:: A pile of ruins shifted and then was thrown back with extreme force. Odin flew out of the ruins and landed behind Satine. This would be well worth the pain he had endured for such a meal. Jedi had extreme life essence.::

Alpha
Aug 8th, 2002, 07:31:44 AM
Satine is suddenly bear hugged by Odin, and h can feel his ribs begin to break. Giving a mental command, two spikes come out from Satine's boot heels, and he kicks backwards, impaling Odin with them, and then gets dropped by the surprised Lizard. Satine rolls away, and gets back up, igniting his daggers again.

Tomak Ohara
Aug 8th, 2002, 08:55:24 PM
Tomak stood, "You fool, you do not know what you are doing. You are challenging a vampire. You will die and your blood will be mine." Tomak drew his saber and took to the sky using his wings. He stayed in the air watching the foolish one. He got behind him where he could not see him. This threw him off somewhat and Tomak came to his back with a spinning kick to the icicle. He watched as he flew a few feet and landed on his face. Tomak flew toward him and then above him, "You can have me as a friend or an enemy. Your choice. What do you say we team up and attack both the Jedi and the lizard? That would kill two birds with one stone. You can have the lizard for whatever and I can drink the humans blood. So what do you say?" Tomak stayed a good distance so that the icicle could not get to him. He waited for his answer.

Wraith Frostmourne
Aug 9th, 2002, 01:09:17 PM
Wraith jumped up, resuming an offensive position. "Why don't you get down here on my level so we can settle this the real way. I'm going to pass up on your offer if you don't mind." Wraith drew forward several feet. Tomak was too high for Wraith to attack with his scythe. Wraith would have to bring him down by other means. This puny being would have to loose his wings for sure. Little movment came from Wraith until he pulled out the ice dagger from earlier and flung it through the air, guiding it with the force at an extreme speed. The icicle tore through Tomak's left wing, sending him crashing down through several tree branches. There was a deep indent in the ground from where Tomak had hit. Wraith brought forth his scythe again and advanced towards the vampyre, keeping good distance from him.

Tomak Ohara
Aug 9th, 2002, 01:20:28 PM
Tomak felt the ground hard, "You bastard! I will kill you where you stand." Tomak drew his saber and ignited it. He came forward towards Wraith and attacked. He hit him in the leg with his foot, and came in for a saber hit on his arm. "Prepare to die!"

Wraith Frostmourne
Aug 9th, 2002, 02:48:33 PM
Obviously Tomak knew nothing about Wraith. The ground upon which Wraith stood on would immedialtely freeze, creating an icy, barely visible circle around himself. The radius would increase the longer he stayed in one spot. Tomak charged while Wraith stood and watched the poor creature walk into his demise. Tomak ran and within 5 feet of Wraith, he slipped out and collapsed from underneath himself on the frozen ground. "Foolish one. You do not simply walk into enemy territory. It's common sense." Wraith raised his scythe and brought it down hard towards Tomak's chest.

Odin Murk
Aug 10th, 2002, 07:24:15 PM
:: Odin simply stared at the holes in his body. It hurt yes, but all it did now was make Odin even more hungry. This human was very resourceful. Odin would note that in a knight from now on. He quickly leapt behind a building and would jump an leap until he was almost behind Satine. Odin could tell the jedi was well aware of him because the jedi seemed to be moving whereever Odin went. Odin stuck his claws into a wall and pulled out a large piece. He then got into view of Satine, the jedi was still a step behindhim though. He threw the piece of wall and then jumped into the air. He was far faster then the wall and he landed before Satine just before the wall came. Odin kicked backwards and pushed Satine into the piece of wall flying at him. He quickly turned with a large grin to watch it all play through.::

Alpha
Aug 12th, 2002, 06:04:33 PM
Just as Satine would have hit the wall, the piece sahtters as it comes in contact with a force blast. Getting back to his feet after falling, Satine flips behind Odin, and, using the Force to enhance his speed, takes a spike from his belt, jamming it into the lizard's tail, pinning it to the ground. Grinning, satine tries dodging a punch, but is smacked in the gut by it, getting thrown backwards.

Wraith Frostmourne
Aug 13th, 2002, 05:24:05 PM
Wraith turned to see Odin having some trouble. He appeared to be stuck. Wraith turned around again, to see Tomak squabling on the ground from his fall. This being was helpless. He wanted to help Odin but he needed to keep his mind on his own battle.

Tomak Ohara
Aug 13th, 2002, 07:03:24 PM
Tomak pulled his saber out and turned it on. He swung it visciously and it hit Wraith's leg. The wound on his wing had healed. "Never get to close to a vampire. It could kill you." Tomak took to the air again, and while Wraith was distracted he came in with a kick to Wraith's chest. He flew back and while he had the chance Tomak flew away. There was no food here anyway.

Wraith Frostmourne
Aug 13th, 2002, 07:23:09 PM
"I had no idea those bloody things could heal so fast. I guess its wiser for him to run." Wraith watched the departure of Tomak then turned around and ran towards the pinned down Odin. Now it would be a two on one.

Odin Murk
Aug 15th, 2002, 05:36:12 PM
:: Odin annoyingly twitches the still working muscles in his tail. The pain was agonizing and this was just humiliating. And by a mammal by all the species in the stars! Odin ripped his tail up and off the spike. Now the human Satine would pay. Odin was on top of the warm blood in moments. He tore with his claws and tried to bite the mammal at the neck. He let slime slipe out his mouth as he tried to bite down. Any open wounds would surely be soaked in the goo quickly. Odin roared as he tried to tear the skin from this human's flesh. His instincts were in full control, not a thought passd through his mind but his eternal hunger for this one's soul!::

Alpha
Aug 15th, 2002, 06:10:36 PM
Fortunately, Satyine's training kicked in, and as Odin tried to bite down, he was impeded by a last ditch Force wall. His wounds got seeped, and, before he lost all control, Satine got his feet under Odin, and kicked him away, the lizard landing right into Wraith, the two going down in a heap. Satine breathes heavily, trying to regain his strength and flush out the poision.

Wraith Frostmourne
Aug 15th, 2002, 07:24:59 PM
"Get off me you fool. Get some control over yourself. We are never goning win this if you don't." Wraith moved aside Odin and brought forth his scythe once again. Wraith came in towards Satine with a kick to his ribs, followed by his scythe. Hopefully the kick would deceive him and throw Satine off guard.

Alpha
Aug 15th, 2002, 09:01:55 PM
Satine just saves trouble, and quickly rolls away from both attacks, and then grabs a shuriken from his pouch, throwing it at Wraith.

Wraith Frostmourne
Aug 16th, 2002, 02:13:58 PM
Wraith brought about his cape, the ends reflecting the shuriken away from himself. After the shuriken was deflected, Wraith side stepped and sideways flipped to the left of Satine. As he landed he came towards Satines torso with an upwards strike from his scythe.

Alpha
Aug 16th, 2002, 06:07:16 PM
Satine recalls his Loris Dagger, ignites it, and blocks, grinning, and kicking Wraith backwards, getting to his feet.

Odin Murk
Aug 16th, 2002, 06:36:42 PM
:: Odin had taken the perfect chance to sneak behind Satine and his daggers now. He'd camoflauged and slithered behind the two battling combatants. Now was the time, as Satine drew his weapons and was getting up, and as Wraith charged also, odin slid in, close to the ground, and lashed out low as Wraith sliced high with his scythe. Satine could only block one and the other would surely leave him disabled.::

Alpha
Aug 17th, 2002, 05:45:58 AM
Satien senses the second attack coming, and blocks the high attack, taking the attack to his legs. A deep gash is made on his legs, and Satine falls to the ground. Maybe taking on two Sith at once wasn't a good idea. Roling to avoid an attack, Satine props himself up against the wall, getting back up, gasping for air.

Wraith Frostmourne
Aug 17th, 2002, 07:47:06 AM
As wraith had made the attack to Satine's legs, he was already coming around for a second swing, only this time towards Satine's neck. Maybe Odin would like eating Satine headless.

Alpha
Aug 17th, 2002, 07:56:58 PM
Satine blocks it with his dagger, and then pushes back, throwiong Wraith to the ground. Forming a bullet-shape with the Force, Satine sends the Force-bullet at him, slamming into his opponent's shoulder.

Wraith Frostmourne
Aug 18th, 2002, 08:54:54 AM
Wraith took the blow to his shoulder and felt it move out of place. The blow severly stunned him, so he had to revert to other means. He stuck out his scythe horizonataly at Satine, aiming it at his leg. From the tip of it propelled an icy needle that stuck into Saitne's leg. Ice began to surround the outside of his leg. His leg would be paralyzed if he didn't do something quick.

Alpha
Aug 18th, 2002, 11:02:18 AM
Concentrating, a burst of flames surrounds his leg, melting the ice, creating a puddle at his feet. Forming a flame-dart, Satine sends it whizzing at the ice-man...

Wraith Frostmourne
Aug 18th, 2002, 08:14:43 PM
Wraith side-flips out of the way, just missing the fiery ball. He removed an ice dagger from his belt and charged at Satine. He swung his scythe in Satine's general direction, causing him to dodge the random attacks. As Wraith got close enough, he brought forth the dagger and began to stab it in Satine's side.

Alpha
Aug 19th, 2002, 06:00:01 AM
Satine feels a cold burning sensation as the dagger bites deep. Growling, Satine lights a fireball right in Wraith's face, and then drops to the floor, pulling the dagger out...

Wraith Frostmourne
Aug 19th, 2002, 02:51:15 PM
Wraith fell to the ground before Satine, barely dodging another attack. His scythe struck out once again, sweeping Satine off his feet as Wraith got to his. He aimed his scythe in Satine's face, as he held another ice dagger in his hand. "This is it. I have troubled with you for far too long. Odin, you may eat him now...."

Odin Murk
Aug 19th, 2002, 04:37:34 PM
:: Seeing that Wraith was now disabled Odin jumped in and began trying to get inside the tired Satine's defense. He had gotten some of the spit back and was now using it to his full advantage, this jedi couldn't have too much force ability left and he would easily tire now, running could be his only option with two sith and Satine might not even make it far enough before Odin could eat him!::

Alpha
Aug 19th, 2002, 06:32:48 PM
Satine had one last trick to pull. Using the Force, Satine pushes Wraith away, and rolls away from the spit. He breathes heavily, and then gets up, turning to run, and recoup. As he does, he grabs the last remaining grenade on his belt. A stun grenade. Activating it, Satine tosses it, then, using the last of his Force powers, jumps out of the range of the grenade's blast. Then the thing explodes...

Wraith Frostmourne
Aug 20th, 2002, 02:19:41 PM
Wraith read the Jedi's mind before he could react. He prepared himself for the explosion, but he wasn't so sure about Odin. Pushing his hands out, Wraith uses the force to displace the explosion away from him. He managed to stop much of the stun grenades effects, but when the smoke cleared, he still felt a bit of paralyzation. Realizing that the Jedi was gone, he took off after him. "Come on Odin, he is escaping!"