PDA

View Full Version : No inner evil here (Wraith Frostmourne)

Dios Kane
Aug 3rd, 2002, 05:11:34 PM
:: Dios sat inside a bar, he was troubled by a man he had met earlier that week. A rogue that had a breath like an icy wind and an attitude to match. He had said that he would find the inner evil within Dios. There wasn't anything there for him to find but his dedication to the GJO and his friends... right? He hoped that had been the last sighting of that man. He didn't feel like confronting him right now. He just wanted to drink.::

Wraith Frostmourne
Aug 4th, 2002, 09:43:17 AM
Wraith stormed into the bar, with an icy squall about him, furious. Wraith turns to stand next to Dios. "If you should know, there is a darkside in us all. It just depends on how you bring it out, you scoundrel! Look at you! Its disgusting how you sit here and drink, wasting your time, absolutely pathetic. You realize that one day you'll see. One day you'll realize the truth of what we spoke of earlier. If you were sane, you would listen." He turned away, staring at all the low lifes in this bar of junk, but still keeping his thoughts on Dios. "And if you don't watch it, I might go back and talk to your friend for a little more, now that shes emotionally down, I might be able to convince her, or if you want, enslave her!" By now everyone had felt the cold presence in the room. They had not felt a climate like this since they had been on other planets, far more colder than Tatooine. Wraith thought to himself.

If I dont get my way, theres gonna be a ruckus in here, or Dios might loose someone very close to him.

Dios Kane
Aug 4th, 2002, 02:34:46 PM
:: Dios was at Wraith's neck in a moment. Dios would not let this demon enslave anyone. Or tamper with their mind, or cause any harm.::
Now listen here ya little icepick. I have no time to waste with you or your comments but you best leave people to theirr business. I will not strike you down but I will prevent you from doin anything for quite some time.
:: Dios slid his gun from the holster and held it up to Wraith's stomach.::
Try anything now and this bullet will rip a hole through you so big you'll have a bacta bath for the rest of your life. I have already pulled the trigger all I have to do is let go and this bullet will have you through the wall.

Wraith Frostmourne
Aug 4th, 2002, 04:29:27 PM
"Not so fast Jedi" Wraith said. "Anxious, aren't you?" Wraith quickly touched the end of Dios's gun, freezing its muzel shut. He then force pushed him aside. "You have no idea what your doing, do you? I think you have had way too much to drink. You better go rest so you dont get a hangover or loose to me." Wraith laughed to himself.

Dios Kane
Aug 4th, 2002, 05:15:53 PM
:: Dios grabbed Wraith by the collar::
Go ahead, push me aside. You'll be coming wherever I go.
:: Dios put his frozen gun back in it's holster. He then drew one of his short sabers and placed it to Wraith's stomach.::
Freeze that ya frickin icepick. I wouldn't lose to you if I was drunk off the planet, much less would I get a hangover just over you.
:: Dios hated this guy already, he'd like to see what the guy would pull next.::

Wraith Frostmourne
Aug 4th, 2002, 06:10:17 PM
Dios should have been dogmatically still by now. Wraiths presence alone was enough to paralyze most who opposed him. Wraith then breathed into his opponents face, fogging Dios's vision. With a quick movement, he thrust his plam up to crack his oppoents wrist, forcing him to drop his weapon. "A bit slow are we?" Wraith said. Since Dios now had a slight handicap, Wraith used the force to maneuver a bar stool side ways underneath Dios, causing him to fall head first into the floor. "I think my work here is done." He now knew who had the upper hand in this battle. Wraith thought there might be more to Dios than meets the eye.

Dios Kane
Aug 5th, 2002, 09:26:55 PM
:: Dios sweeped kicked Wraith from where he was. He held up his saber and placed his foot on Wraith's neck as he stood above him.::
I should waste you now.
:: Dios drew his frozen gun so fast it flew in front of Wraith's face like a blur. He pulled the trigger and the ice flew against his face, making cuts across his face.::
Now I can really fry you.

Wraith Frostmourne
Aug 6th, 2002, 08:29:40 AM
"Alright alright antsy one. If you wanted to fight, you should have told me. Why don't you listen to me? It only sounds right doesn't it? Only a moron would turn down a deal like that." Wraith realizes hes not in a position to say this, still being held under Dios foot. "Fine, I wont try to consume your time any longer." He shifts to get up, still feeling a foot hard on his throat. Was this guy gonna let him up?

Dios Kane
Aug 6th, 2002, 04:36:26 PM
:: Dios out his gun right next to Wraith's ear and fired it off, letting the loud blast startle him. He turned his foot and barely kicked his chin. He turned and walked to the door.::
Next time I see you, we really will fight. And I won't bother with acting drunk either.

Wraith Frostmourne
Aug 6th, 2002, 06:31:26 PM
Wraith stared at the Jedi with a wicked look upon his face. He stood up, brushing himself off. Wraith made a movement towards the door. This Jedi would not get the best of him next time. Wraith turned and gave Dios the icy finger, then hurried out the door.