PDA

View Full Version : The Weapon of a Jedi....(Kaytor)

Xazor Elessar
Aug 3rd, 2002, 09:40:02 AM
Xazor smiled as she walked into the Jedi Academy and sat down on a large boulder in the center of the room. In her hands she held a black satin bag. Inside rested all of the parts needed to build the weapon of a Jedi.....a Lightsaber. Now she sat and waited for Kaytor, her Padawan...the one who would recieve this gift....

Kaytor Surna
Aug 3rd, 2002, 10:04:10 AM
Kaytor steped into the training grounds and instantly spoted her master. She slowly walked over to her and bowed.

"Master Xazor. You called me?"

She glanced at the bag but then looked at Xazor again.

Xazor Elessar
Aug 3rd, 2002, 10:14:57 AM
The Jedi Knight grinned to herself as she eyed her Padawan for a moment. Bowing her head, she held the bag out in front of her.

"Greetings my Padawan...yes, I did call you. For today, I bestow upon you a gift....something of which you will need. There are no directions, except to let the Force guide you...and be confident."

The Knight smiled brightly and motioned for the young woman to take the bag from her hands....

Kaytor Surna
Aug 3rd, 2002, 01:32:54 PM
Kaytor looked at her oddly but took the bag. She heard a sound like metal on metal. She looked in the bag and knew what the pieces would equal once put togeather. Her eyes grow wide as a grin spreads across her face. She quickly hugs Xazor.

"Thank you, milady."

Xazor Elessar
Aug 3rd, 2002, 03:57:40 PM
Xazor smiled and gently embraced her Padawan. It was good to see the joy in her eyes at this gift.......and Xazor knew that great things would come from her building it.

"I hope you enjoy your time building it. You will learn many things while doing so, not only about the saber, but about yourself and the Force. Now......you can build it in your room, or build it here before me, though I tell you......I cannot offer you a great deal of help......this is something for you to do on your own."