PDA

View Full Version : Walks in whistling...

Alpha
Aug 3rd, 2002, 09:05:33 AM
Satine walks in, waving at the guard standing by the door. The Knight plopped down at his usual seat at the bar, ordering a large pitcher of klah. It had been a late, but fun night...

Ki-Adi Kindo
Aug 3rd, 2002, 12:12:59 PM
Ki Adi walked in the Bar and Grill, such a familiar and cozy place that held many precious memories. Kindo reflected a smile thinking of all the great times. It was late, and Kindow ould probably be the ony one in there, but he wasn't. Alpha was over in his usual spot having a drink. Ki approached Alpha, hoping to have a good chance to talk with the fellow Jedi.

" Mind if I join you?"

Alpha
Aug 3rd, 2002, 01:39:10 PM
"Not at all, Ki. How's it going?" Satine asks, motioning at the stool beside him.

Torriana Marx
Aug 3rd, 2002, 03:07:54 PM
Torri yawned and walked up behind Satine, resting her elbows on his shoulder.

"I'm bored."

Alpha
Aug 3rd, 2002, 04:05:38 PM
Satine smiles up at Torriana.

"Well, take a seat. Maybe if we get more people around we can have a party..."

Torriana Marx
Aug 3rd, 2002, 04:23:13 PM
"Aren't we a tad young to be drinking?"

Pouting, she folded her arms on top of his head and rest her chin on her hands.

"Not that I'm complaining, of course."

Alpha
Aug 3rd, 2002, 05:22:33 PM
"Well, I'm legal to drink. Don't know aboutyou guys though...Not that it matters of course." Satine says, grinning.

Ki-Adi Kindo
Aug 3rd, 2002, 05:42:22 PM
Kindo sat down beside of Satine, taking a look at a menu he had seen many times. He immediatly spotted what he wanted, and then turned his attention back to Alpha.

" Everything has been wonderful lately. Been in many battles lately, protecting the galaxy does not come without sacrifice."

Kindo smiled, for he was glad to be dvoting his life to a cause he very much believed in. He was also glad to be talking to Alpha, a great Jedi and good friend.

" Hows everything been going for you lately?"

Alpha
Aug 3rd, 2002, 07:02:02 PM
"Pretty good here. Hanging out with my friends on the other side of the fence--Eve Siren, Miryan no Trunks, and others--and then beating up on those that decide to cause trouble. Ah, the fun times." Satine says, grinning. Moving his head up, so he could see Torrina, he asks:

"And what about you Torrina? Had any fun lately?"

Torriana Marx
Aug 8th, 2002, 10:20:17 AM
"In a word, no. And in another ... PSH."

She turned to stare at the other man present.

"Who're you??"

Ki-Adi Kindo
Aug 8th, 2002, 10:26:25 AM
" The name is Ki Adi Kindo, Jedi Padawan of the Greater Jedi Order. Who may i ask are you? "

He extended his hand to shake with hers. Kindo loved meeting new people, has he had to do so much in his days has Count.

Torriana Marx
Aug 8th, 2002, 11:56:45 AM
"Torri .. er ... ana. Marx. Torriana Marx. Padawan person here, too."

Staring at his hand quizzically, she said, "Why so formal? We're all buddies here!" :D

Ki-Adi Kindo
Aug 8th, 2002, 12:04:17 PM
" Im use to being formal, i guess. "

Kindo laughed, has he was very suprised by Torriana's reponse, but not dissapointed.

" Well its great to meet you Torriana. "

Torriana Marx
Aug 8th, 2002, 12:38:04 PM
"You too, Ki-dude." With that, she punched him playfully in the arm.

"And I'm still boredy." :cry

Alpha
Aug 8th, 2002, 01:01:33 PM
"Seems most of us are. that's why we hang around here." Satine says, smiling, glad these two get along.

Torriana Marx
Aug 8th, 2002, 01:46:51 PM
"But ... nothing's happening here." :huh

Alpha
Aug 8th, 2002, 01:58:58 PM
"Except that we are around friends. Oh sure, something a bit odd happens every once in a while, like Dark JEdi attacking, or the B&G blowing up, but mainly this place is a place to relax, and take a break."

Torriana Marx
Aug 8th, 2002, 03:08:21 PM
"And the friends we're around aren't doing very much." :p She mussed with Satine's hair casually, attempting to knot two strands together.

Torri sighed, trying to arrange her handiwork into a floral pattern.

Alpha
Aug 8th, 2002, 03:21:12 PM
Satine's eyes look up, catching a glimpse of Torriana.

"You really are bored, huh Torri?"

Torriana Marx
Aug 8th, 2002, 03:52:29 PM
"What makes you say that? I'm just trying to sort out your hair, sweetie. You're so scruffy!"

She held up two handfuls of hair. "You like pigtails?"

Alpha
Aug 8th, 2002, 05:07:10 PM
"I'll keep it in a ponytail or in quills, thank you. And what's wrong with being scruffy?" Satine says with a laugh.

Torriana Marx
Aug 8th, 2002, 05:43:50 PM
"But you'd look so cute with pigtails!!"

Noticing the look on his face, she added, "FINE. And there's nothing wrong with being scruffy ... just thought you might as well look cute while you're at it."

She crossed her arms over her chest. "And that means pigtails!"

Alpha
Aug 8th, 2002, 06:55:40 PM
Satine grins. "I'm quite cute without pigtails, thank you."

Torriana Marx
Aug 9th, 2002, 02:02:17 AM
"Modest, too." :mneh

"Hey ... wanna set something on fire??"

Alpha
Aug 9th, 2002, 07:23:35 AM
"Of course I'm modest." Satine says with a cocky grin. "Set something on fire...? hmmm..."

With that, a small fireball appears, floating in the air to Satine's suide.

"Point out somethig that won't explode and kill us all though..."

Torriana Marx
Aug 9th, 2002, 07:51:38 AM
"Uhm .. how about those beer kegs? They look nice and flammable."

((OOC: Are you ever on AIM?? :p))

Alpha
Aug 9th, 2002, 08:09:39 AM
{OOC: Haven't been lately...Hold up. :D :)}

Satine grins, and sends the fireball onto the beer keg, putting a shield around it as it burns, and then explodes, keeping the explosion on one keg, instead of taking out half the bar.

"Pretty..." satine says, showing just how much of a pyromaniac he really is.

Torriana Marx
Aug 9th, 2002, 08:26:43 AM
"Why just the one??"

((OOC: Eck .. AIM is being a meanie. Sorry about that. :())

Alpha
Aug 9th, 2002, 08:36:45 AM
"Just wait..." Satine says, expanding the shield to encompass two more kegs, watching them burn.

"Any more then this and we probably would be blown sky high..."