PDA

View Full Version : Comedy of Errors (Open)

DarthHERA
Aug 2nd, 2002, 09:18:08 PM
OOC: This thread is done on a whim, inspired by a recent AIM conversation between me and my "Sistah", Daquiri.

The idea is to classically misunderstand the post above you and see what eventuates. It is not to be taken seriously and so wont effect any threads/characters in any degree outside this thread. Please jump in :)

Hera arrived at the Transporter dock at 9am on the dot. Checking her chrono and not seeing the specific person she was supposed to meet, she scowled. She was sure the rendevoux time was 09 hours. In fact, the datapad's display read "Meet me in, lets say, oh 9 hours today at the number 17 dock bay. I want to redress something on you."

Well here she was, 9am, it was hot and busy and she was unblievably uncomfortable. She tugged at her clothing and wondered what was so urgent.

She was wearing a red dress.

Xazor Elessar
Aug 2nd, 2002, 09:28:52 PM
A Jedi Knight walked through the docks, looking around for the woman she was to meet. A grin spread across her lips as she spotted her and quickly walked her way. Smiling, she bowed gently.

"Greetings, I am Warrior Jedi Knight and Council Member, Xazor Dawnstrider. You are Hera, yes? It is good to see you this day..."

The young Garou Knight said with an earnest expression. She looked about for a moment and then adjusted the Garou Warrior Braids that adorned her waist length blonde hair. Golden coins were woven into them and when she pushed her hair aside, they clanged together softly. The silver in her deep blue eyes caught the light of the docks as she eyes Hera...wondering what she was thinking at this moment...

ooc: :lol Ought to be interesting....

Daiquiri Van-Derveld
Aug 2nd, 2002, 09:43:12 PM
Everyone knew that when you were communicating time, it was put in military terms. 09 hours was really 0900 hours and daiq had already been at docking bay 17 for over three hours! Just to make sure, she rechecks the message she received on her datapad.

"Come alone and bring some of your spice, Baby!"

With a sigh, Daiq looks down at the small bag in her hand. what in the name of the four moons of Yavin would someone want with her can of paprika?

DarthHERA
Aug 2nd, 2002, 09:48:11 PM
Hera smiled hello as Xazor bowed slightly in greeting, noting the coins in her hair.

Just then she noticed Daiquiri also at Dock 17 and was carrying a baby.

"Daiq, come over here, this Xazor girl is selling greeting cards from the Jedi Council Members."

A moment a silver blue fire erupted and caught the docks alight.

Daiquiri Van-Derveld
Aug 2nd, 2002, 09:58:13 PM
As she approaches the two women, Daiq gives Hera a horrified look, then turns angrily on the Jedi.

"Now look at what youve done! Youve gone and gotten spots all over her!"

Xazor Elessar
Aug 2nd, 2002, 10:05:50 PM
Xazor lofted a brow and then narrowed her eyes at the two women, trying to figure out what their game was.

"Um....right, greeting cards. I'm sorry, someone from TSE stole all of them last week. And I didn't do anything!!!"

The Knight tired to defend herself without starting something in the docks. It would be awkward to have a fight in here.....

Daiquiri Van-Derveld
Aug 2nd, 2002, 10:13:43 PM
She throws up her hands.

"Isnt this just lovely?! Not only have you spotted Hera, you people let the Twi'lek Sensual Encounters group have all the cards? And what game?! Myself, I personally like "Twister"!".

DarthHERA
Aug 2nd, 2002, 10:18:40 PM
Hera was distracted by a fight that had broken out...

Daquiri and Xazor were discussing something and Hera heard "Card" repeatedly.

She narrowed her eyes and twisted herself to look around the dock.

Could they mean Talon Carrde?? He would not be someone they should play games with

She silenced the two women with an upheld hand.

"I suggest if we are going to avoid unwanted attention, we get aboard the train immediately"

Xazor Elessar
Aug 2nd, 2002, 10:30:43 PM
Xazor laughed to herself and shook her head.

"Okay...whatever you say..."

The suggestion of getting on a train sounded good to the Jedi Knight, so she went with it.

"Where are we going, exactly?"

The Garou questioned, smiling to expose her elongated canines. Hera seemed a bit preoccupied and was looking off into space now....

ooc: :lol!!! This is sooo off!

Daiquiri Van-Derveld
Aug 3rd, 2002, 12:38:12 AM
Daiq climbed onto the train behind Xazor and the Jedi Knight that she went with and found herself wondering if "went with" was the same as going out?

Shrugging it off, Daiq plopped into the first empty car available and stared as Xazor puller some really long dogs outta her mouth.

"How'd ya get them both in there?"

Xazor Elessar
Aug 3rd, 2002, 01:16:57 AM
Xaz eyed Dai for a few moments until the woman spoke...her english was broken now.

"Wha...huh? How did I get what in where? Are you feeling alright?"

The Knight questioned, furrowing her brows as she looked at the woman across from her....

DarthHERA
Aug 3rd, 2002, 10:51:50 PM
The three women sat in the roomy compartment as the transport sped through the congestion of the city. Lights of star-reaching buildings streamed by in a brilliant blur. Other vehicles in the traffic lanes on either side added their lumination in rainbows of blues, reds and greens, as they, too, speed in the opposite direction.

Hera listened as Daiquiri and Xazor made small talk. One could learn alot from such idle conversations. The former was well known to Hera, and a close and trusted friend. The latter was someone the Sith had never met before, and Hera thought it an unusual way to meet a Jedi Knight. "Riding in Trains with Jedi" kept repeating through her mind in beat with the motion of the vehicle.

The conversations had turned to dogs...oddly enough...and Hera was about to interupt when another stranger entered through the connecting door.

Her cold blue eyes narrowed in a scowl. This looked suspicious.

The overhead speaker rattled into life and Hera thought that they announced the next stop to be "Lower East Coruscant"

Vega Van-Derveld
Aug 4th, 2002, 11:29:52 AM
Something hit Xazor from behind, something large and black. That something proceeded to pin her down against the ground, driving something hard against the small of her back to keep her in place. It did not speak aloud, but instead straight into the Garou Jedi Knight's mind.

"Woof."

The thing on here was a huge black wolf, wearing a thick red collar embedded with spikes. It's ice-blue eyes turned on Daiquiri as it inhaled the scents of the people around it - most of whom seemed oblvious to the fact that a 6 and a half foot canine had seemingly appeared out of no where and floored a young girl.

"You make a nice cushion,"

It trotted off of Xazor, and sat down by Daiquiri, resisting the strong urge to hump her leg.

Daiquiri Van-Derveld
Aug 4th, 2002, 11:42:51 AM
Reaching out, she scratches behind the wolf's ears, while turning a smirk to Xazor.

"See what happens when you mess with your canines? They turn on you!"

She turns her face to look out the window as a rainbow suddenly appears and she smiles at the pretty colors but in the next instant, she gives a start as the overhead speaker drops onto her lap then jumps off onto the floor. With a blank look to the four of them, it scurries out the door of thier compartment and disappears down the connecting hall, shouting "Lower East Coruscant!"

DarthHERA
Aug 4th, 2002, 02:44:22 PM
Hera pulled on the poodles tail and looked at Daq and Xazor.

"Some one's selling Croisants?"

Daiquiri Van-Derveld
Aug 6th, 2002, 03:51:27 AM
"Yeah but theyre loaded with yeast."

Daiq laughs as the Old English Sheepdog hikes his leg and puddles right on one of Hera's boots.

The train shudders to a halt as it pulls itself up to the station. Peering out the window, she inquires, "Is this where we're getting off?"